Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Zesters 1-S2-1-3971116, Horace 1-S2-1-2447737

Account Name: Zesters
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-3971116
    In-Game Name: faggot in africa

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing, Racism

Summary: This person was a coroner but on d2 he made a false claim to the town that 15 was Mafia and he is a sheriff. 15 was actually vet. And his game nickname is also homophobic and racist.

Account Name: Horace
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2447737
    In-Game Name: raper

Crimes Committed: Griefing

Summary: When he was being lynched by town on d3, he left in his lw that he would lag out of the game. He intentionally lagged to troll everyone. Please punish these two accordingly.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Invictus11; October 2nd, 2023 at 03:36 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Zesters 1-S2-1-3971116, Horace 1-S2-1-2447737

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Zesters: 1-S2-1-3971116 is Correct.
    Horace: 1-S2-1-2447737 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

Zesters: 6
    Horace: 5

Previous Offenses:

Zesters: 2x banlist for slurs at https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...d-Gamethrowing
    Horace: Lag griefing 2x banlist at https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...1-S2-1-2447737

Key Points:
    Players in question:

Zesters - "f****t in africa" - CORONER - 5

Horace - "r***r" - exact role INVESTIGATOR - 4
    Horace gets "New player" messages.

Game:

Setup: Zesters comments on how he was banned. Horace says "r****t" at the end.
    Names: Both pick names against the rules.
    Roles: None.
    D1: 5 (CORONER) complains about his role. 4 makes a few posts I can't discern the meaning of. Day ends.
    N1: 5 cannot use his power as nobody is dead yet. He updates with a fake LW. 4 checks 1 and gets a result of FRAMER. Kills: JAILOR, MAFIA.
    D2: 10 (DOCTOR) and 11 (MARSHALL) are dead. 5 says "Kill me." and then "I'm going AFK". 4 claims 1 is FRAMER, but FRAMER is DETECTION IMMUNE, which is pointed out by 15. So while this confirms there's a FRAMER in the game (as 7, for the record), it also clears 1 of being such. 1 demands execution on 4, 5 claims MAYOR. 4 is put to trial. He is released 2-2 (5 votets to convict). 15 is put on trial. On a claim of VETERAN, he goes down 3-2 (4 and 5 both guilty). 9 has a heart attack mid trial. Flip is VETERAN. 15 refers to the other players as "r******d monkeys" and "apes" during his execution. Added, INVICTUS.
    N2: Party time. Arguments about getting 4. 5 plans to autopsy 10, but is whacked by the MAFIA. 4 checks 5 and gets a result of CORONER. He is also AUDITED, becoming a CITIZEN. Kills: MAFIA, AFK.
    D3: In dead chat, Invictus refers to players as "A bunch of monkeys." and tells 5 "I am sure your mama fucked an ape and gave u birth". 5 (CORONER) and 9 (ARSONIST) are dead. 4 is put to trial liveside, and defends as INVESTIGATOR turned AUDITOR, and repeats claim that the framed 1 is FRAMER. He goes down 4-0 and flips CITIZEN.
    N3: Another party is being held, but with the known AUDITOR amongst nine players, three of whom are mafia, the general feeling is muted as Town figures they've lost. Invictus bullies 4 as a "r******d thrower" and "Stupid monkey" in dead chat. 1 quits the game. Kills: MAFIA, LEAVER.
    D4: 1 (PARTY HOST) and 13 (CITIZEN) are dead. Replay ends at 15:11.

Final replay state:

A SCUMBAG, 2 AUDITORS, GODFATHER, FRAMER, and HEARTBREAKER oppose a BODYGUARD. Anticipated result: MAFIA victory with several scum hangons.

Was the game result altered?
    Not by any crime. Zesters could've affected the game more but nobody should've been listening to him based on his earlier complaints.

Additional offenses or players found in replay?
    Invictus, 1-S2-1-11575925 , 2x banlist for slur usage at https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...-S2-1-11575925

Player Offenses:

Zesters: Racism
    Horace: Lag griefing, toxicity
    Invictus: Severe griefing

Recommended Actions:

Zesters: 4x banlist
    Horace: 8x banlist
    Invictus: 4x banlist
    Last edited by Arrow; October 7th, 2023 at 10:56 AM.

3. ISO #3

I would like to appeal on your decision. If you are punishing for saying "retarded", there are many people who are using that word who haven't been punished. Also my previous BLx2 was regarding using N word but in this replay, I do not recall anything that I used related to african american race or N word, so I believe this punishment is unfair to me. If you are going to punish me for using a monkey, please tell me how it is related to any racial bias or anything related to particular race, because I did not recall making any kind of remarks like that.

I accepted your punishment before for using N word and I have been refraining myself from using that word and anything racially biased. But I do not see why you are punishing me for using word "retarded" or "monkey" none of them are related to any particular hatred against certain race. If you inisist those words are punishable then I would refrain myself from using those words. However, since I got punished for using N word before, I do not believe punishing me BLX4 is fair because "Retared" or "monkey" are not related to the N word usage I had before.

Plus, you said I committed "Severe Griefing". Griefing means trolling hard intentionally to ruin the game for other players. I do not recall I was trolling in this game. Only thing that happened to me was I got lynched d2 because somebody framed me as a mafia even if I were a vet. What did I ever troll to ruin the game for other people? Only thing I did was cursing at other players who framed me and lynched an innocent town. If you call that a griefing then there should be so many other players who should be punished for griefing.

Please reconsider your decision as I believe it is not really fair decision to me as only thing I did was calling someone "retarded" or "monkey" because he trolled hard to lynch the innocent town.
    Last edited by Invictus11; October 8th, 2023 at 09:25 AM.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

ID Verification :

Invictus 1-S2-1-11575925 Correct

Summary

SETUP:
    Zesters boasts about having been banned.
    Horace asks for "r**ist" theme.

Invictus - "Socrates" - VETERAN - #15

D1:
    Invictus sends some quote in greek.
    N1:
    Invictus goes on alert.
    D2:
    JAILOR executed DOCTOR, and Maf killed MARSHALL.
    #14 claims INVEST with a FRAMER check on #1.
    Invictus points out that FRAMER has immune to detection - ON.
    #14 is put up, votes go and end in a tie 2-2.
    Invictus asks the JAILOR to take care of #14.

#5 (Zesters, with a racist name) then iniate a vote on Invictus, immediately followed by other people.
    Zesters then claims to be SHERIFF with a red check on Invictus.
    Invictus is put up without much more effort from the rest of the town.
    On the stand Invictus proceeds to claim VETERAN with his LW, explaining why he voted inno on #4 (to wait for JAILOR).
    Zesters forces the execution, and Invictus is guiltied 3-2.
    At that moment, Invictus then sends "lol what a retarded monkey who voted guilty".
    He then asks everyone else to go on the guilty voters before calling them "apes" if they don't.
    This is doubled again with "retards".

While he is dead, here is the full log (some of which are sent during a lagchat) :

I 06:21 Invictus ALL FUCKING RETARDS
    I 07:29 Invictus ALL bunch of monkeys
    I 07:39 Invictus ALL fucking retard
    I 07:47 Invictus ALL i am sure ur mama fucked an ape and gave u birth
    I 09:09 Invictus ALL ez mafia win
    I 09:12 Invictus ALL due to retarded town
    I 09:50 Invictus ALL retarded thrower
    I 09:53 Invictus ALL ass bitch
    I 10:03 Invictus ALL i voted inno on u
    I 10:03 Invictus ALL stupid monkey
    I 10:03 Invictus ALL report this guy
    I 10:08 Invictus ALL report him
    I 10:08 Invictus ALL re
    I 10:17 Invictus ALL 4 is lagging
    I 10:18 Invictus ALL intentionally
    I 10:20 Invictus ALL report him
    I 10:42 Invictus ALL there are so many apes playing today

[APPEAL PART]

This would could be seen as a similiar level of Rachyl-ness.
    So, as some of the messages were truly hate speech / insults directed towards other members in the game, I won't deny the fact that you got a Griefing case here.
    Knowing your past passive as someone who made use of Racism, I would say, you should probably watch your words in a little more careful way.
    Here, Griefing is more like insult-oriented than gameplay-oriented, as for the explanation you asked in your appeal.
    You are not the first to fall into that, and will sadly not be the last.

As for the positive aspect,
    *First time you get reported for insulting (although multiple racism cases)
    *At the same time, you manage to bring up a report with 2 strong racist members of the game that got punished
    *Almost a year not being reported, and I've also seen some good improvement here and there from some others games.

I legitely believe you are not a lost cause, so don't make me wrong please.
    Considering the punishment, with all of what have been said, I would recommend lowering it to a WLx4.
    I won't be able to recommend anything lower than that looking at your past-self.
    Up to you, Invictus, to prove your good faith.

Player Offenses

Griefing (Repetitive Insulting)

Previous Offenses

Other (BLx2, Racism, Dec 2022)
    Other (WLx4, Racism, Aug 2022)
    Other (Refresh WLx2, Racism, late April 2022)
    Other (WLx2, Racism, April 2022)
    Leave Train (WLx2 May 2021)
    Intentional Gamethrowing (Evidence Oct 2020)
    Role Quitting (WLx2 July 2020)

Recommended Action

Lowering the punishment to a WLx4

Additional Notes

Thanks for the report !
    Last edited by Auwt; October 10th, 2023 at 10:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

8. ISO #8