Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 1691
  1. ISO #1251

Re: S-FM 353: Death Nominations

Quote Originally Posted by Vittae View Post
    Baker, please explain yourself.

I'm struggling to see how any of this is real from you.
    I am actually in a hurry and juggling this with other stuff I am doing so I got carried away with the voting rules. I am used to votes being locked and it skipped my brain

2. ISO #1252

3. ISO #1253

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I am actually in a hurry and juggling this with other stuff I am doing so I got carried away with the voting rules. I am used to votes being locked and it skipped my brain
    Less the voting rules, I want to hear why you thought that the wolf team would be throwing.

4. ISO #1254

5. ISO #1255

6. ISO #1256

Which is absurd and I absolutely want to hear his explanation for even if the hammer logic was faulty.
    I mean it isn't anyway because it follows up my read and progress on the gamestate anyway. doesn't matter if the hammer/locked votes aren't there. tutuu hasn't done anything to clear the associative from scumbot. you vs martin is something I am willing to look into after seeing tutu chopped. I have been wanting a tutuu and scumbot chop all this time and no one is responding to my questions about why both of them are somehow dodging the chops?

I am not complaining to you, after all you voted scumbot with me but I don't get why do you stay silent and then come at me like this

7. ISO #1257

8. ISO #1258

I mean it isn't anyway because it follows up my read and progress on the gamestate anyway. doesn't matter if the hammer/locked votes aren't there. tutuu hasn't done anything to clear the associative from scumbot. you vs martin is something I am willing to look into after seeing tutu chopped. I have been wanting a tutuu and scumbot chop all this time and no one is responding to my questions about why both of them are somehow dodging the chops?

I am not complaining to you, after all you voted scumbot with me but I don't get why do you stay silent and then come at me like this
    No I completely understand the logic of why you scumread those people in the first place.

Why would you be so confident that you would believe that the only possible worlds would need a wolf to be gamethrowing instead of reconsidering anything first?

9. ISO #1259

Baker pls.

10. ISO #1260

11. ISO #1261

I'm more just on high panic mode because you

1. Asked Martin to do something that would mechanically be highly likely to lose the game on the spot if he's town (vote Tutuu after splitting the wagons).
    2. Completely double down on a world that should literally be impossible from your perspective to justify it.

And I want to either shut it down immediately if you're town or catch you out on it if you're a wolf.

12. ISO #1262

No I completely understand the logic of why you scumread those people in the first place.

Why would you be so confident that you would believe that the only possible worlds would need a wolf to be gamethrowing instead of reconsidering anything first?
    I don't think the entire team is gamethrowing unless I am misunderstanding what you mean here. I think there is a disconnect in logic here. We have been chopping people around scumbot/tutuu. I say we chop tutuu and scumbot and see where the game takes us. Are you guys willing to take that?

I will post scumbot iso soon.

13. ISO #1263

Im town coz ive been chaotic, some of my posts have been nonsensical, i dug myself in a hole, my emotions have been pure at least imo

Like ive no idea what id do as wolf its been so long. But im a lot calmer and methodical as wolf and i dont allow myself to fall into the poe as wolf. Im town and i just did dumb shit this game

14. ISO #1264

I don't think the entire team is gamethrowing unless I am misunderstanding what you mean here. I think there is a disconnect in logic here. We have been chopping people around scumbot/tutuu. I say we chop tutuu and scumbot and see where the game takes us. Are you guys willing to take that?

I will post scumbot iso soon.
    I'm not willing to vote Tutuu today (and mechanically speaking, trying to split votes onto another wagon is going to cause a lot of issues after we already agreed between the other two wagons) but I agree with always chopping scumbot assuming we make it to the F5.

15. ISO #1265

Wait if u thought votes were locked why did u ask martin to change his vote? U thought that he cant?

16. ISO #1266

17. ISO #1267

18. ISO #1268

I'm more just on high panic mode because you

1. Asked Martin to do something that would mechanically be highly likely to lose the game on the spot if he's town (vote Tutuu after splitting the wagons).
    2. Completely double down on a world that should literally be impossible from your perspective to justify it.

And I want to either shut it down immediately if you're town or catch you out on it if you're a wolf.

1. Why do we cross votes between martin/Crich here? It should be martin/tutuu or tutuu/crich here. Why do we have to follow Martin/Crich here and act like tutuu doesn't exist in this game???
    2. Read 1, step back and tell me why have you been holding on to your reads all this time? I appreciate your desire to chop scumbot with me but I don't understand why are you dodging tutuu today?

19. ISO #1269

20. ISO #1270

1. Why do we cross votes between martin/Crich here? It should be martin/tutuu or tutuu/crich here. Why do we have to follow Martin/Crich here and act like tutuu doesn't exist in this game???
    2. Read 1, step back and tell me why have you been holding on to your reads all this time? I appreciate your desire to chop scumbot with me but I don't understand why are you dodging tutuu today?
    1. As a group while we were all online we decided to go with a Martin/CRich crossvote yesterday. This was preference but also something we decided as a consensus as well.

2. I haven't held onto my reads, I expressed my desire why I wouldn't want to chop tutuu today last night.

21. ISO #1271

Quote Originally Posted by tutuu View Post
    Wait if u thought votes were locked why did u ask martin to change his vote? U thought that he cant?
    i didn't think they were locked. I thought there were hammers. I mentioned the locked votes on the side as in a standard that I am used to lately.

i like that you keep ignoring what has been posted yesterday and my question about why you and scumbot dodge each other and dodge chops entire game

22. ISO #1272

23. ISO #1273

24. ISO #1274

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    @bakermir

why is scumbot outed?

@ikarusdk

1. I have played a game with them recently and they are polarized.
    2. This is obvious in their progression and reads so far.
    3. Their treatment of tutuu is obviously teamed.
    4. Ask yourself how does tutuu/scumbot keep escaping the chopping board since D1 early wagons? Martin might saved them yesterday and Vittae potentially saved them on D1.
    5. If you consider yourself town, please read above wagonomics and wait for me to finish ISO scumbot.

25. ISO #1275

i didn't think they were locked. I thought there were hammers. I mentioned the locked votes on the side as in a standard that I am used to lately.

i like that you keep ignoring what has been posted yesterday and my question about why you and scumbot dodge each other and dodge chops entire game
    What have i ignored lol? Also im literally ignoring my teacher to try to salvage the game out of guilt for the lol misread. Fortive me if my atrention a bit split

Didmt i post on the last page thwt im suspectible to falling for ate and i always townread it?

As for dodging chop - im just town man im being honest and postong whats on my mind. Townies townread me and scum are tming me. Why r u hating on me for doing my job properly?

26. ISO #1276

27. ISO #1277

28. ISO #1278

29. ISO #1279

30. ISO #1280

31. ISO #1281

32. ISO #1282

33. ISO #1283

34. ISO #1284

35. ISO #1285

But for my question on hand: how could the team be slowrolling a hammer after everyone checked in and not be throwing the game in allowing people to switch votes?
    Because we don't have locked votes. If we had locked votes with Martin and I as town/town this game would be over already.

36. ISO #1286

37. ISO #1287

38. ISO #1288

A Martin/Tutuu crossvote always ends with Martin flipping anyway because Tutuu has to self pres vote onto him in that circumstance.
    This is just avoiding tutuu chop again.

I thought you would be in favor of this. I am still unsure why did you support Martin x CRichard all along. I did multiple reeavals and decided tutuu should never escape the chop today and either martin or Crichard should cross votes with them.

crich vs martin was quite underwhelming too, as martin pointed out the same thing. Maybe time for everyone to rethink this tie?

I mean, I am trying and if no one is going to do a thing about it then so be it.

39. ISO #1289

40. ISO #1290

I thought you would be in favor of this. I am still unsure why did you support Martin x CRichard all along. I did multiple reeavals and decided tutuu should never escape the chop today and either martin or Crichard should cross votes with them.

crich vs martin was quite underwhelming too, as martin pointed out the same thing. Maybe time for everyone to rethink this tie?

I mean, I am trying and if no one is going to do a thing about it then so be it.
    Please read my posts on tutuu.

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292

I've come to the conclusion that my vote stays on Richard for pragmatic reasons. It's best for me to hope that Richard is mafia rather than hope Tutuu is mafia.

I do think Scumbot is mafia though. Ikarus is someone I would look at again if I had more time because he didn't really hesitate in voting between me and Richard. Seemed odd for someone who (I think) invests themselves a lot into the game. But that could just be relatively nothing. Idk. Felt worth looking into a bit at least.

To whoever the wolf is between Richard and Tutuu, well played. While I was looking at parts of Richard's ISO they seemed non-w/w with Tutuu so I think its just one wolf between them.

However, I will note that there will be 2 times between classes I can pop in here with my phone before EoD to change my vote if changing my vote to tutuu helps resolve the issue that vittae spoke of (wherein not completely consolidating votes in a f5/f7 gives wolves more chances to win). Outside of that, no matter how convincing the argument, I'm not changing my vote for today.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

43. ISO #1293

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    If there's a reason why Martin can be town, it's because our PoE as a whole has been massively wrong at some point and there have been miscleared mafia.
    Do we have time to get Martin/tutuu to cross vote instead?
    With you and/or @MartinGG99 voting tutuu, we can make it a reality. It's not too late

44. ISO #1294

45. ISO #1295

I'm here and I'm reconsidering tutuu as one of my town leans, mainly because the PoE has been obviously wrong and that's definitely the case from my perspective with all D2 nominees as town.

46. ISO #1296

47. ISO #1297

48. ISO #1298

49. ISO #1299

50. ISO #1300

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I've come to the conclusion that my vote stays on Richard for pragmatic reasons. It's best for me to hope that Richard is mafia rather than hope Tutuu is mafia.

I do think Scumbot is mafia though. Ikarus is someone I would look at again if I had more time because he didn't really hesitate in voting between me and Richard. Seemed odd for someone who (I think) invests themselves a lot into the game. But that could just be relatively nothing. Idk. Felt worth looking into a bit at least.

To whoever the wolf is between Richard and Tutuu, well played. While I was looking at parts of Richard's ISO they seemed non-w/w with Tutuu so I think its just one wolf between them.

However, I will note that there will be 2 times between classes I can pop in here with my phone before EoD to change my vote if changing my vote to tutuu helps resolve the issue that vittae spoke of (wherein not completely consolidating votes in a f5/f7 gives wolves more chances to win). Outside of that, no matter how convincing the argument, I'm not changing my vote for today.
    You might want to reconsider this, as there's a chance you and I are both town and we'll lose without switching to tutuu.