Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 1691
  1. ISO #1151

2. ISO #1152

Re: S-FM 353: Death Nominations

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    You said "Richard is town never rescind" according to your own quoted post. There's no way you'd be that certain I'm town, unless you as mafia knew everyone's role.
    Your words incriminate you there.
    I never rescinded my vote on lol really either
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

3. ISO #1153

4. ISO #1154

5. ISO #1155

6. ISO #1156

Votes should be treated as locked or having the weight there-of imo.

Imagine the game being thrown over a last minute indecision, I've done it before once in another community and it twas not a good time.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

7. ISO #1157

8. ISO #1158

9. ISO #1159

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    at this point we can only pretend that the votes are locked. i am down for it but idk what ikarus and tutuu thinks
    It's the mech optimal thing to do anyway, still.

And then at the end when we reach a consensus we can all consolidate onto one wagon to avoid any last second quickhammers in the scenario where somebody misvoted.

10. ISO #1160

11. ISO #1161

12. ISO #1162

Sure? It still isn't addressing how said I was town, never rescind while I was pushed on by Baker. It sounds like a TMI slip.
    What I'm pointing out is if I were TMI'ing in that scenario it was weirdly very specific to you and I decided to share that while being quite aware of my wrongful push/voting on lol in the same post.

I also don't really make any sort of big deal out of my read on you nor have related in any sort of clearly posted solving progression, so if I'm wolf I certainly wasn't doing it for the cred or really for my benefit tbh. At worst from a 3rd-person perspective I could imagine seeing it as pockety.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #1163

Quote Originally Posted by Vittae View Post
    It's the mech optimal thing to do anyway, still.

And then at the end when we reach a consensus we can all consolidate onto one wagon to avoid any last second quickhammers in the scenario where somebody misvoted.
    Reason I placed myself on L-1 is to have you reveal your cards while I reveal mines and that we can fact/sanity check each other.

tutuu is in my timezone so I expect her to post during the day (Europe)

IDK ikarus timezone.

14. ISO #1164

15. ISO #1165

Reason I placed myself on L-1 is to have you reveal your cards while I reveal mines and that we can fact/sanity check each other.

tutuu is in my timezone so I expect her to post during the day (Europe)

IDK ikarus timezone.
    Ikarus is Australian iirc? And I'm British so we should all at least have the time tomorrow to discuss things then.

16. ISO #1166

I want to note here that I'm not going to be available at all after this time. Not to say I will be available here until then, but it will be the last time I check in before basically logging out for the rest of the day phase.

24 hour day phases suck, especially without much additional time given by the dead people (so I could, for example, hammer out any IRL stuff I could do during those breaks to lessen drops in availability) on their nominations
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #1167

18. ISO #1168

yeah idea is you vote whoever you think is mafia

and if I understand correctly you try to do it in an order just in case someone else's vote or reasoning to vote X or Y puts you off

hence Vittae and Baker are trying to go last and 2nd-to-last respectively in the voting order

idk if you or tutuu votes next, scumbot already has voted

but if I had to hazard a guess which is more important to go first I think it would be Tutuu

especially since tutuu has a habit of sheeping
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

19. ISO #1169

20. ISO #1170

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    -vote CRichardForumLies

Apologies in my harsh tone before, Richard, I do have a habit of being groggy and saying sharp stuff after i wake up.
    It's fine. Anyway if Martin is town, then it doesn't matter who gets lunched here as the game is over today.
    If voting ends with both Martin and I as town with the trains as they are, there's no point slowrolling it. It was a scuffed game with the inactive townies.

21. ISO #1171

22. ISO #1172

23. ISO #1173

Ikarus if you're mafia, then well played. I'm assuming that you were coached in mafia chat in that world, because word has gotten around you are a newbie FM player.
    Well if he's mafia then he may have been coached, but as a stand-alone player he's preety respectable, especially for a relative newbie.

Fooled me in a game till F3 once already without me really doubting him much till then. He didn't win, but he got preety close and went like 2 day phases without any living teammates before that.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #1174

25. ISO #1175

i apologize for playing like shit guys. feels horrible. i was on a loss streak, was a bit tilted from past games before this game even started, my ego got to me, i wrongly got it in my head that im a hotshot or some shit and then i just omgus tunneled lol to death. i could have re-evaluated or talked to him more. but i didn't. i mean he also could have ... not been so wrong on me ideally, being death tunneled as town since d1 isnt the most fun experience, but its my fault too for just letting the annoyance get to me. im sorry @lol and the other townies who are in this situation coz of me

26. ISO #1176

to be quite honest my confidence has plummetted. im not sure whats the exact mafia team. i think there's a lot of possible permutations. all i know is that im town and that im shit at mafia. im gonna bet the game on @baker being town. i can go over my reasons for why im townreading u again if u want to, i haven't voiced everything meticilously coz it was mostly in my head and i was focused on (unsuccessfully) chopping wolves. i'll vote for whoever u want me to. unless u think im mafia in which case ill do my best to show u that im town. ill still put in the effort to try to solve but realistically i have 0 trust in my abilities rn, i feel better just trying to support someone who hopefully has a better grasp on the gamestate. im sorry again for potentially throwing the game guys.

27. ISO #1177

Quote Originally Posted by tutuu View Post
    to be quite honest my confidence has plummetted. im not sure whats the exact mafia team. i think there's a lot of possible permutations. all i know is that im town and that im shit at mafia. im gonna bet the game on @baker being town. i can go over my reasons for why im townreading u again if u want to, i haven't voiced everything meticilously coz it was mostly in my head and i was focused on (unsuccessfully) chopping wolves. i'll vote for whoever u want me to. unless u think im mafia in which case ill do my best to show u that im town. ill still put in the effort to try to solve but realistically i have 0 trust in my abilities rn, i feel better just trying to support someone who hopefully has a better grasp on the gamestate. im sorry again for potentially throwing the game guys.
    @bakermir

28. ISO #1178

just to be fully transparent its like 5:30 am here, im about to take a shower and im preparing for uni where i'll be most of the day. i have classes from 9 am to 6 pm (kill me irl pls). i'll still try to check in on my phone during breaks between classes. eod should be midnight my time or so, i'll do my best to be here. i'll try to multitask and think whos mafia while trying to understand calculus

29. ISO #1179

the one saving grace that might win us the game is the fact that if we chop a wolf today, we lose lylo status, and we can afford a mischop tomorrow. and then we can afford another mislynch when we chop the second wolf.

we just need to

1) not get swept
    2) 2 townies need to find each other as town in f3

--

im ready to bet the game on baker town if i find myself in an f3 with him. realistically i acknowledge that i might get chopped before that as i've probably defended wolves. sorry for being so wrong guys, again. i tried . could have tried harder and played more properly.

even if i die before f3, i can still try to think of who would mafia bring to f3 and see if i can find the townies in that hypotethical f3 and convince them to find each other as town (from now, pre-emptively). generally im better at obtaining townreads than scumreads, more accurate

30. ISO #1180

31. ISO #1181

32. ISO #1182

33. ISO #1183

34. ISO #1184

35. ISO #1185

36. ISO #1186

37. ISO #1187

Nomination proposals:

tutuu/martin/scumbot - baker
    tutuu/martin/ikarus - lol
    tutuu/scumbot/vittae - lol
    tutuu/martin/?? - ikarus

let's see if we can find more

ikarus was sussing crichard after this so their list was pretty much tutuu/martin/crichard at some point

Today they move away from martin

38. ISO #1188

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191

42. ISO #1192

I also understand votes aren't locked so either me or tutuu voting wrong can end the game here
    well any town getting it wrong will end the game at EoD

hammer is not enabled

I thought you were using "L-1" and etc earlier as some alternative way of talking about stuff but from the looks of it you seem to think majority is enabled
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

43. ISO #1193

44. ISO #1194

45. ISO #1195

Example scenario as to why we need to do the above:

The larger wagon is on a wolf and has three villagers + one wolf as voters.
    The smaller wagon is on a villager and has two wolves + one villager as voters.

The wolf team would be able to quickhammer the smaller wagon at the last second and flip the villager but consolidating would guarantee we flip the wolf.

46. ISO #1196

Quote Originally Posted by Vittae View Post
    Example scenario as to why we need to do the above:

The larger wagon is on a wolf and has three villagers + one wolf as voters.
    The smaller wagon is on a villager and has two wolves + one villager as voters.

The wolf team would be able to quickhammer the smaller wagon at the last second and flip the villager but consolidating would guarantee we flip the wolf.
    Huh. Never had someone explain that to me surprisingly over the past three years.

Makes sense though. It covers two possible situations and forces them to be town outcomes.

I'm betting though if Scumbot finds out he has to switch he'll just stomp his tiny little feet instead.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

47. ISO #1197

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199

Oh that reminds me

I do somewhat feel guilty for day 3 in retrospect

In that I didn't quite realize Scumbot was something I could vote for. I only let him pass d1 to develop earlier and I can't recall liking him past this point. I sorta just auto-piloted into voting lol out later on d3 because he didn't get voted out d2.

If there was a time I misplayed a fair bit, it was that.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

50. ISO #1200