Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1691
  1. ISO #1051

2. ISO #1052

3. ISO #1053

4. ISO #1054

Re: S-FM 353: Death Nominations

Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I argue the contrary: You would self pres if you're a villager, since you can still see yourself being voted by wolves by some godforsaken reason.
    You don't self pres if you're not there or unaware of what's going on, or you have a layer of security (wolves).

Before you say hipocrisy, in Richard's case, it's self pressing on an extremely niche scenario that is incredibly difficult to coordinate and requires a scumread on both me and baker, AFTER declaring you aren't particularily worried about death as well.
    I get what you're saying but I disagree.

I think the reasons she gave for the lack of self pres at the time (strongly believing in the deadline extension because the lack of activity was both draining her desire to play and making the game seem unwinnable) are fine and make sense from her perspective as a villager who valued the time extension over mitigating the chance of her flipping.

Whereas for tutuu as a wolf I don't think she'd be in a position to be secure in her survival against inactive slots who hadn't outed their reads and who could easily pop on and self pres onto her unless those slots were exactly her wolf partners (which obviously isn't the case).

5. ISO #1055

6. ISO #1056

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    @Vittae where is your mind at? I find it strange, even scumbot mentioned voting lol today and you promised content
    What do you want me to talk about outside of what's already been said?

My head's at scumbot > lol > tutuu from wolfy to towny but I'd like to finish ISOing tutuu and at least skim the ISOs of the other two quickly.

7. ISO #1057

Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    Well seems like tutuu is immortal so i pray you're right on them being town
    Just to prove my credibility just lost a turbo game where i had one of the wolves nailed down after being afk an entire ingame day but proceeded to taunt him in f3 continiuously until i got voted instead. My powers are obscene

8. ISO #1058

9. ISO #1059

10. ISO #1060

That's fair enough I need a certain mood to actually read ISO's and actually pay attention properly

I don't think i'm gonna vote scumbot It could give me life and there's like 30% chance hes mafia from my POV but also if he's town then i'm dead for sure and i can't even dictate where the game goes post mortem and that's not fun the only reason to do it would be to brag that i got away with death twice by just talking shit

11. ISO #1061

12. ISO #1062

13. ISO #1063

14. ISO #1064

15. ISO #1065

16. ISO #1066

17. ISO #1067

18. ISO #1068

19. ISO #1069

20. ISO #1070

21. ISO #1071

22. ISO #1072

23. ISO #1073

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    also scum is currently voting me rn so...
    lol (4):
    tutuu, CRichardForumLies, MartinGG99, scumbot5679

tutuu (2):
    lol, ikarusdk

scumbot5679 (2):
    bakermir, Vittae

let's assume "scum" are podracing here to vote you. why do you vote lol with your third scum martin?

24. ISO #1074

25. ISO #1075

26. ISO #1076

Well, i have to vote somewhere right? I'm not voting myself and I think tutu is town. its very possible that this was just all town and scum is vit/martin/richard or ika
    p#372
    tutu your town but you need to stop attacking other town (ika)

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078

kinda a dumb q, sorry not sorry. I mean in a normal game I vote vita or Martin but in this setup where I'm given a choice between someone I town read and someone that I didn't really think is scum... it's just a rotten position. But there's always the slim chance that I'm wrong on lol

29. ISO #1079

30. ISO #1080

math?

I mean, I pushed both MM and varacon as scum but both were town. There's 3 scum in this setup. If we assume that im right on martin/vita then that means the last scum HAS to be in ika/lol/richard. seems like common sense to me

if you want to make the argument that tutu is where im wrong at then fine but from my POV suggesting that the last scum has to be in the remaining players is just normal?

31. ISO #1081

32. ISO #1082

33. ISO #1083

math?

I mean, I pushed both MM and varacon as scum but both were town. There's 3 scum in this setup. If we assume that im right on martin/vita then that means the last scum HAS to be in ika/lol/richard. seems like common sense to me

if you want to make the argument that tutu is where im wrong at then fine but from my POV suggesting that the last scum has to be in the remaining players is just normal?
    It isn't normal because you just dropped ika from your townreads into the PoE with no reason.

what do you mean math? do you just chop people randomly all of a sudden??? you had more concerns as town last game, more than just math.

You called tutuu ika baker town and you were confident and provided some surface level reasoning. You thought I am polarized from my scum game and tutuu x ika was tvt violence in your eyes. People saw these reads town, I didn't but I still respected others reads.

You called Varcron scum because of their lack of input and sheeped Vittae's initial scumread on them in a gamestate where you were the leading wagon. People ended up voting MM because tutuu/crich were unhappy about being cw to your wagon.

All I can see is you wanting to survive since D1 instead of solving the game. Tell me how you didn't pocket tutuu etc or appealed to Vittae somehow?

It is a shame if you are not chopped today or not nominated this game.

34. ISO #1084

35. ISO #1085

36. ISO #1086

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

39. ISO #1089

ok follow me bake.

there are 3 scum in this game

lets assume martin/vita are 2 of them

this means that the last 1 has to be in lol/bake/ika/richard

this seems so simple and im not sure why you aren't getting it? ubless you do get it and then are just pretending that you don't.

40. ISO #1090

41. ISO #1091

42. ISO #1092

lol was lynched. His role is Town.

You have 24 hours to nominate three players that will be up for lynching tomorrow. Day 4 will begin immediately as soon as you lock in your nomination. It could start in 5 min or 24 hours. I will ping everyone on Discord when Day 4 begins.

In an event that all 3 nominations are town, I will just immediately end the game with Mafia victory.

43. ISO #1093

Day 4 has begun!

lol nominated:

tutuu; CRichardForumLies; MartinGG99

Day 4 end on Wednesday, 5:10 PM EST. Click here for reference to when Day 3 end.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to DMs me on Discord or via the website.

Player List:
    1. MartinGG99
    2. Marshmallow Marshall - Lynched Day 1
    3. Varcron - Lynched Day 2
    4. ikarusdk
    5. tutuu
    6. scumbot5679
    7. Vittae
    8. bakermir
    9. lol - Lynched Day 3
    10. CRichardForumLies The Scarlet Letters (Nancy/Italiano Hydra)

White = Alive, Color = Dead with alignment reveal This list will be updated as game start to unfold.

44. ISO #1094

45. ISO #1095

46. ISO #1096

Ok, before ANYTHING else we need to discuss voting and consolidating into two wagons.

Half the game isn't even showing up after the first 12 hours of the phase so if people have their votes on all three wagons and then don't show up to change them before the phase ends then this game becomes mechanically unwinnable unless the wagons are exactly w/w/w as the wolf team can just stack votes and win.

47. ISO #1097

48. ISO #1098

49. ISO #1099

50. ISO #1100