S-FM 353: Death Nominations - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM 353: Death Nominations

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    I would vote Richard here (nothing personal!) in place of lol, but what would that achieve?

Would richard flipping reveal more information for us tomorrow?
    or
    Is letting lol flip better for us?
    Flipping CRichard is our best bet.

We will need a 4th voter though

2. ISO #852

Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    Information is a fool's trap, most importantly is to kill a wolf here. You're not climbing out of a 5v3 scenario 9/10 even if you do have information. Vote who you think is mafia
    True. But if i can muster up some reasoning behind my actions, I'm not going into the next day blindly only looking forward to one day at a time.

3. ISO #853

4. ISO #854

Just keep the wagons tied and don't worry if you want discuss further. I'm confused why there was so much focus D1 on keeping wagons tied to get more time but on D2 suddenly is no longer a possibility? Did i miss something
    That mech only works for D1.

D2 D3 ties are sorted by nomination order.

5. ISO #855

ok well.

I like Richard, but upon closer look on their ISO, I don't know if I think this is a town slot.

1. There is a lot of chatter, answering questions and having back and forth conversations, but lack of depth in their solving, or solving in general
    2. Voted MM (but let's let that slide)
    3. Don't know if I buy the following quote. Varcron had said very little of anything close to AI. Neither did MM for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    Also, Varcron is still straight PoE because I have MM Marshall and them as a possible difference check. MM Marshall flipped town EoD1, so that means Varcron probably isn't town.
    -vote Varcron
    -vote CRichardForumLies

I'll probably give one more day for Varcron to town up though

If somehow we tie the votes between lol and richard, and a person breaks it, i won't be here because i need to sleep now.

6. ISO #856

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    That mech only works for D1.

D2 D3 ties are sorted by nomination order.
    oh shoot. I completely forgot.

Anyway, even if that is the case, I'm okay with lol flipping because that would tell me more stuff that I currently know.
    I'd rather see Richard go though.

7. ISO #857

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    But honestly? I think the chance of all three being towns are pretty damn high.
    sad but true.. hammering MM was a terrible move. threads focus somehow shifted from scumbot/crich being tied for chop to MM getting hammered by the two.

CRich is tred by tutuu/vittae/martin, while vittae has a genuine progress on scumbot.

I don't believe tutuu/martin put in enough effort to analyze the noms today. In fact, I felt quite disturbed by the treatment I received from them this game.

11. ISO #861

12. ISO #862

13. ISO #863

14. ISO #864

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

17. ISO #867

18. ISO #868

This happened once and it was because the role itself was stupidly broken and it wasn't an open setup, it was a hidden setup.

baker "loves" killing people is a very bad rep of me especially compared to context here.

I have a scumread on CRichard and clearly you are ignoring my posts about them just like the one I did for Martin's wolf games at some point.

This point is so false and so manipulative especially the paranthesis. I have been trying to chop my biggest scumread yesterday and continue today. MM put CRichards name first for a reason and I am questioning a lot of things here while you are only out here misrepping me and misclearing people.
    Im talking about sorc 17er. U tried to kill guava after he claimed sorc d1, thats the open setup in reference

Who and what am i manipulating by disagreeing with u? I think richard is townier than the other two nominees. Not everyone who disagrees with u is Evil lmao

I mean im sorry if it rustles ur feathers but none of what i said is false. U love killing towny people in an unorthodox way, not because u arent trying to win, but because ur strategies are a bit unconventional

19. ISO #869

20. ISO #870

Would be posting a bit more but i forgot my password and too lazy to write it down so i can only access the website on my laptop SORRY

Happy to die so i don't have to worry about playing but i warn you i will submit the towniest people so you guys are forced to give actual content

way too easy to put a bunch of afks and let mafia pick out of a hat
    This is just openwolfing in anti spew lmao

21. ISO #871

Quote Originally Posted by tutuu View Post
    Im talking about sorc 17er. U tried to kill guava after he claimed sorc d1, thats the open setup in reference
    you are blowing it out of proportions here. I didn't try to kill guava and realistically no one can do that in a 17 player game eod1 pr claim which basically gives us a reason to chop a non-clear and force mafia to kill the clear. you are looking at my approach very one dimensional here. I was roleswapping the backup there. anyway i am done arguing about this it is pointless that you even bring it up here

22. ISO #872

You're a wolf because for someone who's sounding smart and stuff you are pretending like you aren't paying attention to discredit me. It's the first time i've seen you be this professional so it seems to me like you are a wolf trying to gain advantage. I explained earlier that you're a wolf due to your posting compared to the other 2 high posters but you either couldnt be arsed to read it or ignoring me and hoping i'm afk long enough so you can rid of me

If you're only confident in reading people you played with before why you aren't reading my posts?
    This is the least professional and most shitposty uve ever seen me

All of lols posts are nonsense

23. ISO #873

you are blowing it out of proportions here. I didn't try to kill guava and realistically no one can do that in a 17 player game eod1 pr claim which basically gives us a reason to chop a non-clear and force mafia to kill the clear. you are looking at my approach very one dimensional here. I was roleswapping the backup there. anyway i am done arguing about this it is pointless that you even bring it up here
    dude i was townreading u, i brought it up coz it was a reason to townread u, that's the only reason why i brought it up

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

26. ISO #876

I dont have time my class starts kn 5 minutes and this is an important one

@Varcron @CRichard nom lol if u get chopped and if ur town. lol... (laughing)
    @CRichardForumLies

Im genuinely flabbergasted that lol isnt top wagon rn

If hes town here ill literally piss in a cup and drink it. I swear in my life

27. ISO #877

28. ISO #878

29. ISO #879

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

32. ISO #882

33. ISO #883

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

37. ISO #887

Hell fucningn yeah baby

Ok bye good luck STOP OVERTHINKINGNIT LOL IS MAFIA and look at his voters ehen he had 5 voters at least 1 if not both his mates were bussing him
    Hell fucningn no baby

Ok bye good luck STOP OVERTHINKINGNIT VARCRON IS MAFIA and look at his voters ehen he had 5 voters at least 1 if not both his mates were bussing him

(views are not my own)

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

40. ISO #890

Think we can kill tutuu tommorow and feel confident about it for sure tutuu only started misspelling things on purpose after i said they were being professional. Excitement also feels fabricated.
    Not sure what the gain is from pissing in a cup and drinking it but that's not helpful i've had someone swear they would cut off their pinky if they weren't town and it never came to fruition. Make realistic bets people cause it makes me buy that your confidence is genuine much less.

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

44. ISO #894

Think we can kill tutuu tommorow and feel confident about it for sure tutuu only started misspelling things on purpose after i said they were being professional. Excitement also feels fabricated.
    Not sure what the gain is from pissing in a cup and drinking it but that's not helpful i've had someone swear they would cut off their pinky if they weren't town and it never came to fruition. Make realistic bets people cause it makes me buy that your confidence is genuine much less.
    I know certain people that might be interested in that cup xdxdd

seriously if you are mafia again I am going to be so mad

45. ISO #895

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    Close trains more often than not indicate it's not town/town trains, as the train sizes being nearly equal mean mafia is voting on either train.
    Wouldn't mafia voting on both wagons be something you'd be more likely to expect from t/t wagons though?

46. ISO #896

Varcron posting times are odd while interacting with tutuu. I invite you guys to read their ISO and check timestamp of posts.

Their tone and level of understanding of each other is beyond what it should be for two strangers. I think this is a better shot than Scumbot/CRich world or lol rand mafia for the 9834759834th time world.

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

Varcron posting times are odd while interacting with tutuu. I invite you guys to read their ISO and check timestamp of posts.

Their tone and level of understanding of each other is beyond what it should be for two strangers. I think this is a better shot than Scumbot/CRich world or lol rand mafia for the 9834759834th time world.
    What am I supposed to be looking for wrt the posting timestamps?

49. ISO #899

Ok nvm you're town i was worried for a moment but this is a crackhead read

50. ISO #900