2. ISO #652

3. ISO #653

4. ISO #654

5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

Re: S-FM 353: Death Nominations

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    I have a question for you. Do you think all the MM Marshall voters are town? That's me, you and Vittae.
    @scumbot5679 you don't need to be directly pinged or quoted and asked questions to answer them or provide thoughts.

you could have responded to this and other things we are discussing here instead of going on a witch hunt for afkers

8. ISO #658

Just conducting a short pop-in

Still quite busy but since MM decided to not give us more time before nominating (reeeee!) I 75% of the time don't pop in here again and so I have to make 5 posts now.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

On the few times I glanced in here (I couldn't just stay focused smh) Richard seems good enough to me.

Baker I kinda had a wth reaction to because he thinks in Vittae/Martin it ought to be me who's scum. Not only is he going against his read of me, but also the fact that I supported the tie (at least was planning to for a short time) while Vittae didn't.

....I don't think I have any more thoughts than that. I've not looked here very much.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

12. ISO #662

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Vittae had a reasonable amount of effort this game and had the courtesy to explain their PoV on MM chop.

Scumbot and CRichard didn't up until prodded. We need to get serious about this game because I am tired of hearing Vittae or tutuu snowing us to victory.
    Well I was asleep, and I've been engaging with you way more than scumbot who appears to have vanished from the face of the planet after making a few posts.

13. ISO #663

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    On the few times I glanced in here (I couldn't just stay focused smh) Richard seems good enough to me.

Baker I kinda had a wth reaction to because he thinks in Vittae/Martin it ought to be me who's scum. Not only is he going against his read of me, but also the fact that I supported the tie (at least was planning to for a short time) while Vittae didn't.

....I don't think I have any more thoughts than that. I've not looked here very much.
    I didn't put you any lower than Vittae. I was trying to see CRichard and whoever is in the thread to provide me thoughts on why is it Vittae or Martin.

I am going to let you catch up though.

14. ISO #664

-vote lol

well today was wonderfully productive so far

neither lol or varcron have posted

Richard is the only one I have a strong opinion on, in that I think Richard isn't scum. Seems fairly towny to me even if I haven't gotten around to analyzing their latest claims/conclusions because something something cramming homework
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

17. ISO #667

18. ISO #668

I didn't put you any lower than Vittae. I was trying to see CRichard and whoever is in the thread to provide me thoughts on why is it Vittae or Martin.

I am going to let you catch up though.
    you did though, in a hypothetical assuming 1 scum in vittae/martin (or that one of those be put into a group of nominess that has at least one scum, which may not be the same but still is a bit of a read comparison)

have Vittae and Scumbot as nominees.
    So you have chosen Vittae over Martin.
    I would have picked Martin over Vittae
    disclaimer snips have occurred in these quotes

also I do not have the time to catch up lol

or I do, but I rather see my participation in this game burn before I risk incinerating my presentation preparedness tomorrow as well as my other non-presentation-related preparations for stuff on monday and tuesday for me
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

19. ISO #669

20. ISO #670

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672

you did though, in a hypothetical assuming 1 scum in vittae/martin (or that one of those be put into a group of nominess that has at least one scum, which may not be the same but still is a bit of a read comparison)

disclaimer snips have occurred in these quotes

also I do not have the time to catch up lol

or I do, but I rather see my participation in this game burn before I risk incinerating my presentation preparedness tomorrow as well as my other non-presentation-related preparations for stuff on monday and tuesday for me

You are taking it out of context here to make it look bad on me and give a lazy townread on CRichard. I think you have high partnery connection to CRichard or TMI clearing him either way this certainly drops you very low in my reads and I have been trying to erase that off my head by interacting with CRichard this whole time. I understand you won't have the time for reasons, but I don't care if you guys win. I know I am doing the right thing. I am not going to keep my reads static when people start showing gaps behind their reasoning and reads.

Tutuu and Martin as 2 mafia voting me would be wild, yet I don't think that's the case because mafia as a rule don't like stacking votes on a slot D1 to throw off VC analysis.

Did any of the D1 trains reach 3 votes today? I wouldn't mind looking at those, because whichever train reached 3 votes 1st would have to contain 1 mafia either as a train voter, or the train themselves.

Scumbot (3): Martin, Bakermir, Vittae probably has one mafia total, because of a tell I learned earlier.
    then goes to this after being corrected by Martin:

I'm not saying you're scum. I'm saying that out of you, Vittae, Baker and Martin that one of you is mafia as your train is the first to get to 3 votes.

@MartinGG99 anyone reading CRichard ISO can see that they have been having unclear thoughts on you and Vittae. Just because I have been engaging with CRichard on those thoughts, it doesn't necessarily make you or Vittae bad. What makes you bad is you taking the whole thing out of context in favor of pushing another mischop.

Half of you lol voters didn't even give ANY REASON as to why you are voting them

23. ISO #673

@lol @Varcron @CRichardForumLies

Whoever gets chopped today, if you are town, please consider the following nominations:

scumbot5679
    tutuu
    MartinGG99

As for the anti-world perspective, I propose that we should chop CRichardForumLies today, given that MM flipped town.

scumbot/tutuu/martin can look into nominating Vittae/ikarus/??? tomorrow in case we flip a town again and again.

This is our best bet. You guys are free to sheep scumbot into chopping the afkers though. I will be chilling.
    can you explain why we should chop Richard over the other two, based on MM flipping town?

24. ISO #674

Oh yeah. Two miscellaneous things I saw earlier related to the forum. Dunno if they got answered but I will here just in case.

There is an ISO button towards the top bar. See here for pictures, as well as a clickable ISO word next to the post number of each post.

Spoilers need a specified title, so [spoiler= ][/spoiler] for it to work. It just needs to be a space, but it can be any set of characters. Like another message proclaiming Tutuu to be town.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

25. ISO #675

@scumbot5679 you don't need to be directly pinged or quoted and asked questions to answer them or provide thoughts.

you could have responded to this and other things we are discussing here instead of going on a witch hunt for afkers
    You are free to present your own independent reading on me.

FWIW, Vittae isn't currently outside my nomination list if i was to be chopped.

26. ISO #676

27. ISO #677

You are taking it out of context here to make it look bad on me and give a lazy townread on CRichard.
    My reaction to you has nothing to do with my impression of Richard.

I am currently prone to taking things out of context. Like, literally, I have not read the whole game. I brought up the example so you could clarify or defend yourself on that matter.

If you think that reflects poorly of me then that's your mistake to make, not mine, not ever.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

28. ISO #678

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    You are free to present your own independent reading on me.

FWIW, Vittae isn't currently outside my nomination list if i was to be chopped.
    Same. I would rather see Martin gone before Vittae though. Martin is either messing with my head or doing everything he admitted and displayed as scum before.

Can you sanity check this? If you can, please read Martin's champ game and then compare it to their recent town games here.

Vittae may or not be partnered with you. CRichard may or may not be partnered with Martin. We still got a wolf on loose between tutuu/martin/vittae. I don't believe the consensus here believing the mafia is in afkers.

I don't see the towny hunger in some of them. I see some of it in you and Vittae though.

29. ISO #679

30. ISO #680

I am ok with any chop today. I just hate to see half the voters not having a good reason, either outing wolf or misplaying. Someone is lying and no one is doing anything. I am out
    I appreciate the charged insinuation that there's something wrong and really low-quality with the voters regardless of alignment and circumstance (outed wolf being a bad wolf, misplaying being bad town).

Also a significant quantity of the "no one is doing anything" is the people who are being voted. Though I do realize my IRL schedule is not really fit for a 24 hour game, and so its partially my fault for even daring to signup in the first place for a community I like to try supporting.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

31. ISO #681

Same. I would rather see Martin gone before Vittae though. Martin is either messing with my head or doing everything he admitted and displayed as scum before.

Can you sanity check this? If you can, please read Martin's champ game and then compare it to their recent town games here.

Vittae may or not be partnered with you. CRichard may or may not be partnered with Martin. We still got a wolf on loose between tutuu/martin/vittae. I don't believe the consensus here believing the mafia is in afkers.

I don't see the towny hunger in some of them. I see some of it in you and Vittae though.
    are you kidding me

why in the WORLD would you compare a champs game where I'm being buried alive from IRL responsibilities and this game???

sigh
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

in other words

just stop overthinking things and for the love of god don't think my play here is going to be comparable to any champs game

those happen during my summer breaks, not when I'm in college and quite busy and have to deal with 24 hour day phases

-vote lol
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

35. ISO #685

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    I mean, I really hate the argument that varcon shouldn't be chopped b/c he's afk. It's not like he hasn't posted. Do either of you town read his content?
    Dude you're going for the lowest hanging fruit IN THE WORLD rn lmao

I've been reading, just not really posting much, mainly because I haven't had that much time
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

36. ISO #686

If it need be clarified at all, since apparently Baker thought I was shading him, I have no solve-related grievances with Baker. I think he's still town, his recent behavior and thoughts just irk me.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

37. ISO #687

Personally from the stuff I've read I don't like either scumbot OR lol

although if I had to choose it would be lol today then scumbot tomorrow, just don't really like the posting styles of either
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

38. ISO #688

If it need be clarified at all, since apparently Baker thought I was shading him, I have no solve-related grievances with Baker. I think he's still town, his recent behavior and thoughts just irk me.
    You and his situation looks very TVT to me even though y'all don't think so

39. ISO #689

You still have time to respond to my actual reasoning behind why you should be the chop today. Also, you could have prevented the hammer there by unvoting in favor of lengthy discussion without the limits of changing SoD etc.
    prevent the hammer how? we were given a 12 hour extension and vittae hammered at the last possible minute iirc

40. ISO #690

Quote Originally Posted by tutuu View Post
    I needa do Other Stuff but gun to head

Id kill lol and varcron

Id consider putting richard up and martin down

Ikarus im not touching until we see some more flips

I need to start paying more attention to baker and vittae. I tend to "tunnel" my townreads (as in townreading them so hard i stop ever being suspicious of them) and sometimes this bites me on the ass

And martin too, especially martin more so

Scumbot might need to die at some point if i still cant find him town via his solving
    You see the problem I have with this is I also townread ikarus, and by now I'm weary of my reads on him because they're usually wrong

41. ISO #691

For full disclosure. Nancy has a habit of zero posting as town from games I've hosted on my homesite.
    I feel that calling my slot mafia because they were a zero poster before I subbed in feels a bit uncharitable.
    this little tidbit is useful for me having I don't think played with Nancy before?

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

Varcron is definitely who I'm putting up as a nominee if I'm chopped today.
    Fair enough, school has kinda got me not really active at all and in hindsight I'm a deadweight to town currently, so the time I have now I'm going to try to be as productive as possible in that regard

44. ISO #694

So I'm of the mind that Vittae and Scumbot have at most one mafia. I doubt it's both of them as mafia, because they wouldn't want to stack on a mislunched town like that if they were mafia buddies.
    Scumbot is the mafia between those two if I had to choose. I like Vittae's approach better than scumbot plus his instant being of "Oh yeah Varcron is mafia because he isn't here" reads like scumpaint to me as true as it is that I have not been active.

45. ISO #695

Glad to hear this.
    I will say you+richard's interaction to me reads very, very weird. IMO you're town, but on the same token Richard just agreeing to get lynched so he doesn't lose in lylo is odd to me

46. ISO #696

wait, if there was still a tie at the end of those 12 hours, would we have gotten another 12? and so on?

but i thought the moment someone quickhammers someone day immediately ends. so whats the point in segmenting the extension in 12 hour segments if it would have been infinite anyway?

so that leads me to understand that there was no hammer, and just deadline chop at the end of those 12 hour segments. but this is worded so weird

47. ISO #697

Sure, I do hope you get chopped today for the good of town. I would be advocating for my own chop it if I were in your place. It will be impossible to communicate a good nominations list to lol and Varcron compared to you.
    I will say though I do feel that the scum (which are likely some of the more active posters) can very easily paint the more inactives as scum, including me. Been there done that

48. ISO #698

wait, if there was still a tie at the end of those 12 hours, would we have gotten another 12? and so on?

but i thought the moment someone quickhammers someone day immediately ends. so whats the point in segmenting the extension in 12 hour segments if it would have been infinite anyway?

so that leads me to understand that there was no hammer, and just deadline chop at the end of those 12 hour segments. but this is worded so weird
    I don't think so?

49. ISO #699

I thought it was worded fine

Day 1 is extended by 12 more hours. Tiebreaker extension will still apply at the end of 12 additional hours.
    first sentence, through its lack of mentioning tiebreaker, makes it clear the extension is separate from anything tie-related

also if you read the setup, extensions can happen due to replacements (see bottom of rules section)

The second sentence says the tiebreaker extension would still apply -- as in, it still could be made valid -- at the end of that extension.

Think of it as setting day 1 to 36 hours instead of 24 hours.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

50. ISO #700

So I'm of the mind that Vittae and Scumbot have at most one mafia. I doubt it's both of them as mafia, because they wouldn't want to stack on a mislunched town like that if they were mafia buddies.
    yeah also they way they went ham on each other doesn't look w/w to me