2. Marshmallow Marshall - Lynched Day 1
    3. Varcron - Lynched Day 2
    4. ikarusdk
    5. tutuu
    6. scumbot5679
    7. Vittae
    8. bakermir
    9. lol - Lynched Day 3
    10. CRichardForumLies The Scarlet Letters (Nancy/Italiano Hydra)

White = Alive, Color = Dead with alignment reveal This list will be updated as game start to unfold.

Game will begin Friday 8:00 PM EST. Click here for reference.

__

Link to Day 2
    Day 2 Nominations: CRichardForumLies; lol; Varcron
    Link to Day 3
    Day 3 Nominations: lol; scumbot5679; tutuu
    Link to Day 4
    Day 4 Nominations: tutuu; CRichardForumLies; MartinGG99
    Last edited by powerofdeath; September 19th, 2023 at 02:12 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 353: Death Nominations

Role List:
    Mafia
    Mafia
    Mafia

Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town

Special Mechanics:
    Game start on Day 1 like a normal day. The game is "nightless" where there are no mafia kills. It is impossible to skip days.
    Unlike other games, once someone get voted out, they must nominate 3 different living players. It can be anybody you want. The next day ONLY those 3 players can be voted. The cycle repeat until the game end.
    Mafia will share a chat with each others 24/7.
    The game thread will be locked after the flip, and reopened once they nominate 3 players. This will count as "breaks" between day cycles.
    Day Cycles are 24 hours. It will last 24 hours no matter what. Votes are not locked until the end of 24 hours cycle.
    IN AN EVENT OF A TIE, the person who is first of the tied players in the list of 3 names will die. Make sure when making a list to put them in order in consideration of this. Ties on Day 1 will extend until the first moment the tie get broken.

Rules:
    No editing, no deleting posts
    No videos
    Cannot mention anything at all from your DMs with the host. This may result in a modkill depend on severity.
    If you have questions, ask in GREEN TEXT and I will answer them, or ask via DMs
    You must have discord to play. Add me powerofdeath#0997.
    No cheating, contacting out of game, or playing against your win condition.
    You must post at least five times every 24 hours. You will receive 1 warning, and will be replaced if this happen the second time. If you posted 0 times in 24 hours, its immediate replacement without warning. In an event of a replacement, I may extend day by 12 more hours.

RoleCards:
    Mafia - Share a 24/7 chat with each others. If you are voted out, you may choose 3 living players of your choice to be eligible for votes the next day. Mafia may choose their teammates to be in the list for wifom purposes.
    You may discuss the nominations after your death with your teammates, but once you submit your nominations, you will be removed from the chat.

Town - Power in votes. If you are voted out, you may choose 3 living players of your choice to be eligible for votes the next day.

Order of Operation/Feedbacks:
    None

Win Condition:
    Mafia - Win whenever a flip put Mafia in a 50% majority or more.
    Town - Vote out ALL members of the MAFIA.
    Last edited by powerofdeath; September 15th, 2023 at 06:20 PM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Day 1 has begun!

Reminder that Day 1 will only last for 24 hours. You may vote anyone you want. The person with most votes at the end of the day will die, and they will nominate 3 players for you to vote between on Day 2.

Day 1 end on Saturday, 9:00 PM EST. Click here for reference to when Day 1 end.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to DMs me on Discord or via the website. If you want anything answered publicly in this thread, please ask your question in GREEN COLOR.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

I may have forgotten that day phases are 24 hours and that totally bodes well for my day-to-day activity in a busy weekend.

I should be fine, though it may be some level of wise to have me to do the first nomination if everyone goes crazy with the posting.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I wonder how many people signed up or reserved not realizing its 24 hours.

Its very rare for our site to have that lol, and despite me reading the setup a while back I still managed to forget it.
    I haven't played a 24/0 in ages.

I know someone that is good at these @lol

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Thinking it through, on the plus side at worst our pain and suffering lasts only seven days.

Day 3 will be terrible for me though. I may have to be there for like a few short hours early into it and then dip till close to EoD.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Thinking it through, on the plus side at worst our pain and suffering lasts only seven days.

Day 3 will be terrible for me though. I may have to be there for like a few short hours early into it and then dip till close to EoD.
    That's not too bad.

We get a lot of time for a pelt.

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

I like trains

Heading out soon but once I get home I'll be present
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

-vote bakermir

how have you been you been?????? been awhile
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I think that should have been sent via private message to host

We used to receive rolecards both on forum and discord btw. What happened to that tradition?
    I used to do either, not both in a single game

nowadays p much on discord since hosts have to know the discords of every player and discord hubs for (all) players are more common
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

45. ISO #45

actually no. I was right.

D1 6v3 - eliminated town - worst scenario
    D2 5v3 - eliminated town - worst scenario
    D3 4v3 - eliminated town - worst scenario
    D4 4v2 - guaranteed mafia elimination unless there are two or more mafia in: baker, tutuu, martin, ikarus and varcron. If mafia=0 or =1 then this will work.
    D5 3v2 - If mafia nominates all 3 town - this will be guaranteed town elim. This will be very risky for mafia to do, but it still doesn't lose them the game with 1(t)v2(m) on the chopping board.

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50