Quote Originally Posted by Vittae View Post
I might go more into detail once I've finished my Tutuu ISO but to answer for this specific point:

I can vouch for the fact that Tutuu has been on an extremely long town streak due to seeing her play in passing a couple times recently on what I believe to be her home site and it being brought up as a topic there on multiple occasions but, no, I don't think the post saying "I'm on a 37 town streak" in of itself is towny.

That being said, I think the fact that that Tutuu has had this long town streak does amplify certain other townpoints in her favour (her seeing similar tonally and activity-wise to how I recall her play being in the games of hers I spectated, Baker's townread on her and his meta on her as someone who knows Tutuu much better than I do, mindmelding with her on a couple of early takes and funding her solving and questions to generally line up with my own, etc) which, with the context of her not having randed wolf in a very long time, seem much more difficult to fake for a potential wolf-Tutuu specifically than a player who has had a lot of recent wolf rands, for example.

Replicating your town meta, fooling players who know you well and faking convincing solving are in my opinion probably the three most difficult things to do as a wolf in general so a potential wolf-Tutuu coming into this game off such a ridiculously long town streak that I believe has been going for years and then going 3/3 with accomplishing those things on D1 is something that seems pretty unlikely for sure.
Damn this went so hard

If Vittae is wolf i think the only way i can catch them is if i think theyre TMI-ing me