2. Marshmallow Marshall - Lynched Day 1
    3. Varcron - Lynched Day 2
    4. ikarusdk
    5. tutuu
    6. scumbot5679
    7. Vittae
    8. bakermir
    9. lol - Lynched Day 3
    10. CRichardForumLies The Scarlet Letters (Nancy/Italiano Hydra)

White = Alive, Color = Dead with alignment reveal This list will be updated as game start to unfold.

Game will begin Friday 8:00 PM EST. Click here for reference.

__

Link to Day 2
    Day 2 Nominations: CRichardForumLies; lol; Varcron
    Link to Day 3
    Day 3 Nominations: lol; scumbot5679; tutuu
    Link to Day 4
    Day 4 Nominations: tutuu; CRichardForumLies; MartinGG99
    Last edited by powerofdeath; September 19th, 2023 at 02:12 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 353: Death Nominations

Role List:
    Mafia
    Mafia
    Mafia

Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town

Special Mechanics:
    Game start on Day 1 like a normal day. The game is "nightless" where there are no mafia kills. It is impossible to skip days.
    Unlike other games, once someone get voted out, they must nominate 3 different living players. It can be anybody you want. The next day ONLY those 3 players can be voted. The cycle repeat until the game end.
    Mafia will share a chat with each others 24/7.
    The game thread will be locked after the flip, and reopened once they nominate 3 players. This will count as "breaks" between day cycles.
    Day Cycles are 24 hours. It will last 24 hours no matter what. Votes are not locked until the end of 24 hours cycle.
    IN AN EVENT OF A TIE, the person who is first of the tied players in the list of 3 names will die. Make sure when making a list to put them in order in consideration of this. Ties on Day 1 will extend until the first moment the tie get broken.

Rules:
    No editing, no deleting posts
    No videos
    Cannot mention anything at all from your DMs with the host. This may result in a modkill depend on severity.
    If you have questions, ask in GREEN TEXT and I will answer them, or ask via DMs
    You must have discord to play. Add me powerofdeath#0997.
    No cheating, contacting out of game, or playing against your win condition.
    You must post at least five times every 24 hours. You will receive 1 warning, and will be replaced if this happen the second time. If you posted 0 times in 24 hours, its immediate replacement without warning. In an event of a replacement, I may extend day by 12 more hours.

RoleCards:
    Mafia - Share a 24/7 chat with each others. If you are voted out, you may choose 3 living players of your choice to be eligible for votes the next day. Mafia may choose their teammates to be in the list for wifom purposes.
    You may discuss the nominations after your death with your teammates, but once you submit your nominations, you will be removed from the chat.

Town - Power in votes. If you are voted out, you may choose 3 living players of your choice to be eligible for votes the next day.

Order of Operation/Feedbacks:
    None

Win Condition:
    Mafia - Win whenever a flip put Mafia in a 50% majority or more.
    Town - Vote out ALL members of the MAFIA.
    Last edited by powerofdeath; September 15th, 2023 at 06:20 PM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Day 1 has begun!

Reminder that Day 1 will only last for 24 hours. You may vote anyone you want. The person with most votes at the end of the day will die, and they will nominate 3 players for you to vote between on Day 2.

Day 1 end on Saturday, 9:00 PM EST. Click here for reference to when Day 1 end.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to DMs me on Discord or via the website. If you want anything answered publicly in this thread, please ask your question in GREEN COLOR.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by tutuu View Post
    you

Hi xD

I kinda expected I'd be late as I said pregame, but sorry anyway. Gonna catch up to the best of my ability, starting with the beginning.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Not me. Though honestly I am kind of surprised that MM isn't posting more? Likely has IRL stuff but when I've seen him he is usually a lot more active than this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

I may have forgotten that day phases are 24 hours and that totally bodes well for my day-to-day activity in a busy weekend.

I should be fine, though it may be some level of wise to have me to do the first nomination if everyone goes crazy with the posting.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I may have forgotten that day phases are 24 hours and that totally bodes well for my day-to-day activity in a busy weekend.

I should be fine, though it may be some level of wise to have me to do the first nomination if everyone goes crazy with the posting.
    are u advocating for urself to get chopped?

32. ISO #32

are u advocating for urself to get chopped?
    sc2 d1's historically are not great or very productive (though that has changed a mild bit for the better over the past few years)

hence if we were ever concerned about an unproductive / unrevealing chop -- especially considering its only 24 hours, and future days will continue that -- it might be best to chop someone who's at risk of not producing much in future day phases and those who are more productive will have more to work with by EoD2

I don't advocate for my chop unless I have significant incentive/reasoning to do so, but I do tend to keep it under consideration from time to time.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

33. ISO #33

I don't advocate for my chop unless I have significant incentive/reasoning to do so, but I do tend to keep it under consideration from time to time.
    I have to say I share the same sentiment. I will be active for the majority of the game, but if something happens that is going to take my FM time away, I would be willing to offer myself as a potential chop on next days. This might create some interesting discussions about thread controlled nominations. I mean, we can certainly discuss nominations in a general sense, but I don't think I need to elaborate further on the differences for post-flips and reading back the thread with new info.

My face-value impression is that this baker was different from the one he subbed into for me when I was hosting Mini Fooling Party.

I figure though there'll be some chance for error though in comparing the two. Ones much more mech-heavy than the other, and also can involve more speculation and reasoning than the other.
    yeah :joy_cat:

I tend to be too polarized, and those who are familiar with me can quickly spot my tendencies. I am glad that I am easy to find as both alignments since I am quite mid at FM, and I will probably throw your game at FX. It would be so cool to win a game for once though...

34. ISO #34

sc2 d1's historically are not great or very productive (though that has changed a mild bit for the better over the past few years)

hence if we were ever concerned about an unproductive / unrevealing chop -- especially considering its only 24 hours, and future days will continue that -- it might be best to chop someone who's at risk of not producing much in future day phases and those who are more productive will have more to work with by EoD2

From what little I know about Martin as a player, the mentality of being pretty unphased about dying to town kp and being willing to do so if he thinks it benefits whatever team he's on is something that I buy him genuinely believing in even if I don't necessarily agree with what he's saying here.

It's also not something I'd expect Martin, who I believe is a pretty solid wolf, to necessarily be willing to offer out of the gate when it's likely that in most potential wolf teams in this lobby he would be likely to perceive himself as one of the stronger wolves and / or one of the most likely to survive to endgame and win out of almost any wolf team.

Given that aorn it's very likely that most of the wolves are concentrated in the less active players, the above seems especially apparent. It's hard to imagine a world where wolf-Martin expresses willingness to do if his partners were two people who were just likely to minpost, for example, due to the fact that he would likely be expected to follow through on that later into the game if pushed instead of vocally fighting to survive.

Tl;dr he's not really approaching the game in a way I'd expect from somebody I perceive to be a more endgame-focused wolf.

Plus, expressing willingness to die unprompted is >rand town in a vacuum as well.

35. ISO #35

Quote Originally Posted by Vittae View Post
    Plus, expressing willingness to die unprompted is >rand town in a vacuum as well.
    I've always sorta of hated this argument though. I will often get scum read b/c I don't want to die as town. Eating an NK is fine but getting voted out as town is a waste. I mean, I can understand a little bit, so maybe it's just hubris on my part.

36. ISO #36

From what little I know about Martin as a player, the mentality of being pretty unphased about dying to town kp and being willing to do so if he thinks it benefits whatever team he's on is something that I buy him genuinely believing in even if I don't necessarily agree with what he's saying here.

It's also not something I'd expect Martin, who I believe is a pretty solid wolf, to necessarily be willing to offer out of the gate when it's likely that in most potential wolf teams in this lobby he would be likely to perceive himself as one of the stronger wolves and / or one of the most likely to survive to endgame and win out of almost any wolf team.

Given that aorn it's very likely that most of the wolves are concentrated in the less active players, the above seems especially apparent. It's hard to imagine a world where wolf-Martin expresses willingness to do if his partners were two people who were just likely to minpost, for example, due to the fact that he would likely be expected to follow through on that later into the game if pushed instead of vocally fighting to survive.

Tl;dr he's not really approaching the game in a way I'd expect from somebody I perceive to be a more endgame-focused wolf.

I would let Martin cook. He is a player known for holding onto some of his thoughts until later stages of the game, and this can have an impact, for better or worse, on either himself or the rest of us. It usually ends well for town. Also, on a personal note: I believe I can read Martin very effectively due to certain reasons and history. My last meta read on him was accurate. Reading his champs game D1, I told MM how I could soulread Martin as mafia, and MM was underlining Axis to me. It turns out we were both correct xd

I am taking them into my towncore today.

Speaking of MM, it is unusual for them to miss a day like this. Maybe we should consider extending this day phase.

What are your thoughts @everyone?

37. ISO #37

I wonder how many people signed up or reserved not realizing its 24 hours.

Its very rare for our site to have that lol, and despite me reading the setup a while back I still managed to forget it.
    Yup, I actually forgot too (despite having read and even discussed the setup lol), and that makes the game quite the marathon. Oof. We'll see how it goes.

This is a very innocuous-looking sentence, but you're basically saying you want... to get lynched? What? It's not necessarily scummy in itself, but why lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

Its very rare for our site to have that lol, and despite me reading the setup a while back I still managed to forget it.
    I haven't played a 24/0 in ages.

I know someone that is good at these @lol

40. ISO #40

Yeah, this is something that worried me a little but I ultimately hope and will assume that most people read the signup.

My bigger concern is that people signed up knowing it was a 24/0 but still have only the same few hours to devote every offline day as they would for a 48/24 due to commitments, leading to a game with nowhere near the amount of activity actually needed for the tasks that we need to accomplish in this setup.

Hence my early activity push which is something I'd also suggest others push for.

41. ISO #41

Yeah, this is something that worried me a little but I ultimately hope and will assume that most people read the signup.

My bigger concern is that people signed up knowing it was a 24/0 but still have only the same few hours to devote every offline day as they would for a 48/24 due to commitments, leading to a game with nowhere near the amount of activity actually needed for the tasks that we need to accomplish in this setup.

Hence my early activity push which is something I'd also suggest others push for.
    yeah if we wanna win we gotta be active, ngl i didnt see day phases are 24h lmao, also not to be too pessimistic but im already feeling pessimistic. at least for day 1, we're almost halfway done and there's like nothing

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

Thinking it through, on the plus side at worst our pain and suffering lasts only seven days.

Day 3 will be terrible for me though. I may have to be there for like a few short hours early into it and then dip till close to EoD.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

46. ISO #46

Thinking it through, on the plus side at worst our pain and suffering lasts only seven days.

Day 3 will be terrible for me though. I may have to be there for like a few short hours early into it and then dip till close to EoD.
    That's not too bad.

We get a lot of time for a pelt.

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50