S-FM 353: Death Nominations - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: S-FM 353: Death Nominations

Quote Originally Posted by tutuu View Post
    lol voted me for no reason and then ikarus joined him by voting me for no reason and put me in a three way tie

i think this is too absurd to come from w/w
    I believe it. Wolves tend to avoid stacking votes on a player, because it makes them look partnered which they don't want.

2. ISO #402

3. ISO #403

Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    Yeah i dunno tutuu seems like an obvious wolf to me. I keep my vote on them if i'm the only person thinking that so be it

It's pretty much all fluff, no action for someone super worried they will not kill a wolf. Agressively following everyone then will probably complain if someone votes wrong
    Am I tripping thinking this is towny? I feel that if lol is a wolf, they'd want to blend in more by echoing the thread repping town leans on tutuu.

4. ISO #404

I don't think that's generally a valid tell since experienced wolves should and will frequently abuse such things, especially when it comes down to pushing players they'd otherwise have difficulty pushing over (Tutuu definitely fitting that bill in a t-Tutuu, w-lol, w-ika world).

That being said, I think on reflection the fact that the second vote was cast by Ikarus (who is a less experienced player and likely to be very self conscious of such a thing as a wolf) is probably a point in favour of them being unaligned even if I wouldn't really hard clear them from being partners just on that alone.

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

Quote Originally Posted by Vittae View Post
    @ikarusdk how many times have you randed wolf since we last played together?

I know of KRC and the one where you were partners with Frinckles and Stellaria but not sure if there were others.
    I randed wolf once since KRC in Chaotic Executioner, I participated in subsequent S-FM games here. The rest are my town games so you can read up on them if you like.

10. ISO #410

I can't comment on why lol voted tutuu initially.

My vote was completely separate from lol's, and even though I said I knew it was going to tie up the votes in a 3 way, that was not my intention to do so.

The reason I voted tutuu was not because of fluff posts or anything. In fact, I liked them quite a bit. It's because some of their posts worry me as to why they worded them that way, and especially after tutuu kept going after scumbot/Richard slot (which now seems to have veered off a bit).

Examples.

baker is probably town because he's excited to play the game

and i know he's not w/w with me, which he said he would enjoy playing

if he was wolfing against me would he have this much fun? idk maybe. i haven't seen him wolf. but gut says he doesn't know that i'm town

those arbitrary posts of his where he suggests arbitrary stuff like "no more than 1 wolf posted" and then thinking stuff further while accepting that his assumption to be right or him writing out strategies and stuff - i dont understand almost any of it but it's behavior he's shown as town. unless someone wants to tell me he mimics that as wolf perfectly - id say baker so far is representing a standard baker town game
    - something pinged me as I was reading this waking up this morning. Like, something felt kinda off. If tutuu is reading baker town (but has the potential to be wolf), and tutuu himself is town here, why is he using 'he's not w/w with me'? Hear me out. Tutuu himself is town. Sees baker probably town, less likely to be wolf. So we are not w/w?? Doesn't sound a little off to you guys? Wouldn't you rather phrase it so it's 't/w'?

Yeah im just locking u as town
    Damn this went so hard

If Vittae is wolf i think the only way i can catch them is if i think theyre TMI-ing me
    These two posts also make me suspect tutuu is further pocketing vittae (although based on vittae's posts, it's easy to townread him). This is further supplemented by the fact tutuu has now spent majority of the day pushing for scumbot/richard slots because tutuu is 'sheeping' their towncore reads, independent of their absent scumread on their slots. It feels like because Vittae is town from W!Tutuu's POV, by towncoring Vittae early, and sheeping his reads and pushing the same prospects, tutuu hopes to get townread by Vittae (which tutuu succeeded).

I explored into the idea of Vittae being a scum with tutuu and that second post i quoted was made to distance themselves a little. My early prediction/speculation is that if Vittae is scum, tutuu is scum. But if Tutuu is scum, Vittae does not have to be.

Also I still am not convinced from their response/answers to my pressure. In fact, their answers to my posts aren't really helping me with my suspicions.

11. ISO #411

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    I believe it. Wolves tend to avoid stacking votes on a player, because it makes them look partnered which they don't want.
    I tend to vote whoever I want, regardless of who my townreads vote or current wagon is unless I have no choice of my own.

Having said that, if lol and i were w/w, then I could have WIFOM'd you into believing it that way by voting the same person.

12. ISO #412

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    I tend to vote whoever I want, regardless of who my townreads vote or current wagon is unless I have no choice of my own.

Having said that, if lol and i were w/w, then I could have WIFOM'd you into believing it that way by voting the same person.
    I suppose that's possible, though I've been told you're new to forum mafia and you'd probably hesitate to vote with your hypothetical mafia buddy lol in this scenario.

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

My town list is something like this
    Me
    Bakermir
    Vittae
    tutuu
    lol
    Ikaru
    Scumbot

I wouldn't be surprised if this list has at least 1 mafia I've miscleared, because no way I get the entire mafia team pinned down D1.
    Interesting. I had this as one of the possible worlds in my excel and I know exactly who you might be misclearing if this world is the reality. Can you expand on your reads here a bit? I would like to hear more about MM/Varcron and Martin bit.

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

Did any of the D1 trains reach 3 votes today? I wouldn't mind looking at those, because whichever train reached 3 votes 1st would have to contain 1 mafia either as a train voter, or the train themselves.
    This isn't something that's hard to fake but I can vouch for this tell being something that's genuinely used by a lot of folks and is currently pretty trendy over on MU.

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Interesting. I had this as one of the possible worlds in my excel and I know exactly who you might be misclearing if this world is the reality. Can you expand on your reads here a bit? I would like to hear more about MM/Varcron and Martin bit.
    not Richard - but

1. I do feel MM has been quite consistent in his alignment purely based on my games I've had with him, and I am starting to worry about their slot.
    2. If I am right and tutuu is scum (but I am open to counterarguments about this for sure), Martin is also going to worry me HARD.
    3. I don't really have that much thought about Varcron at this stage yet.

23. ISO #423

I'd say that Vittae would be the one I'm potentially misclearing, because I've seen them snow town as mafia in past games.
    MM/Varcron is PoE, and I'm thinking that if i'm wrong on lol. Martin is probably the townie who I'm incorrectly slotting into PoE.

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

This isn't something that's hard to fake but I can vouch for this tell being something that's genuinely used by a lot of folks and is currently pretty trendy over on MU.
    It was a thing in arcade mafia on sc2 for years. It is certainly a thing to consider, but things like these can easily get abused on the long run. CRich entrance certainly made me step back and have multiple reevals on my reads though.

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

I'd say that Vittae would be the one I'm potentially misclearing, because I've seen them snow town as mafia in past games.
    MM/Varcron is PoE, and I'm thinking that if i'm wrong on lol. Martin is probably the townie who I'm incorrectly slotting into PoE.
    Yeah close in a sense.

What do you think if Martin is mafia here, who is getting miscleared then?

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    I'm basically an alt account and wish to remain anom. If you find me scummy for this game then fine but me not wanting to out, or trying not to out, isn't scummy and claiming that it is is such an ass reason.
    That's something that would have been very useful to know beforehand but sure, that's fine.

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    I'm basically an alt account and wish to remain anom. If you find me scummy for this game then fine but me not wanting to out, or trying not to out, isn't scummy and claiming that it is is such an ass reason.
    That's good to know. Something something alt account shouldn't be allowed, because they're scummy by tone. That's from someone I've played with.

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    No, nor do i know what your play is if you are Wiml. I know of you

By being in town meta or just obvious townie. If someone isn't posting it's harder to be town
    I said why you're wolfy in a different post nothing to do about finding wolves

Wasn't even talking to you here. Was talking to the person who was asking to talk
    I'll go through this D2 / post-deadline if you still want this self meta since it'll probably take me a while and I really don't have the time to go through this before deadline happens.

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    I can't comment on why lol voted tutuu initially.

My vote was completely separate from lol's, and even though I said I knew it was going to tie up the votes in a 3 way, that was not my intention to do so.

The reason I voted tutuu was not because of fluff posts or anything. In fact, I liked them quite a bit. It's because some of their posts worry me as to why they worded them that way, and especially after tutuu kept going after scumbot/Richard slot (which now seems to have veered off a bit).

Examples.

- something pinged me as I was reading this waking up this morning. Like, something felt kinda off. If tutuu is reading baker town (but has the potential to be wolf), and tutuu himself is town here, why is he using 'he's not w/w with me'? Hear me out. Tutuu himself is town. Sees baker probably town, less likely to be wolf. So we are not w/w?? Doesn't sound a little off to you guys? Wouldn't you rather phrase it so it's 't/w'?

These two posts also make me suspect tutuu is further pocketing vittae (although based on vittae's posts, it's easy to townread him). This is further supplemented by the fact tutuu has now spent majority of the day pushing for scumbot/richard slots because tutuu is 'sheeping' their towncore reads, independent of their absent scumread on their slots. It feels like because Vittae is town from W!Tutuu's POV, by towncoring Vittae early, and sheeping his reads and pushing the same prospects, tutuu hopes to get townread by Vittae (which tutuu succeeded).

I explored into the idea of Vittae being a scum with tutuu and that second post i quoted was made to distance themselves a little. My early prediction/speculation is that if Vittae is scum, tutuu is scum. But if Tutuu is scum, Vittae does not have to be.

Also I still am not convinced from their response/answers to my pressure. In fact, their answers to my posts aren't really helping me with my suspicions.
    I'm not going to go into detail on this rn because I'm really short on time as is but the way Ikarus is approaching Tutuu here is extremely towny.

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

I'm absolutely against having ikarus on the nomination list for today.

Details will come later once I've finished ISOs on others but ultimately he's done several things in particular wrt solving that I don't really think are possible for him to replicate as a wolf knowing his experience level and wolf range.

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

Baker do you have other not w/w reads with links in your sheet?
    My current poe/reads looks like:

scumbot5679
    Marshmallow Marshall
    ikarusdk
    lol
    tutuu
    Vittae
    MartinGG99
    Varcron
    CRichardForumLies

I could go in to details, but I think it is too early honestly. I am probably misclearing 1 in my townreads/leans and if I am wrong on more than 1 then this is a game losing PoE.

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

My current poe/reads looks like:

scumbot5679
    Marshmallow Marshall
    ikarusdk
    lol
    tutuu
    Vittae
    MartinGG99
    Varcron
    CRichardForumLies

I could go in to details, but I think it is too early honestly. I am probably misclearing 1 in my townreads/leans and if I am wrong on more than 1 then this is a game losing PoE.
    I meant associative reads but this is also appreciated.

Is this going town -> mafia or mafia -> town?

47. ISO #447

48. ISO #448

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450