Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 1691
  1. ISO #1201

2. ISO #1202

3. ISO #1203

4. ISO #1204

5. ISO #1205

Re: S-FM 353: Death Nominations

I'll do you one better: How many times have I caught scum all by myself?

uuuuuhhhhhh......

probably preety low

Regardless, despite Baker's high praise of me, I don't think I'm actually that good. I still have some preety terrible games now and then which question my sanity and my confidence. But I always give it a try, and I have opinions like any other human being. Maybe mistaken ones, but I don't always know that.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

6. ISO #1206

7. ISO #1207

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I'll do you one better: How many times have I caught scum all by myself?

uuuuuhhhhhh......

probably preety low

Regardless, despite Baker's high praise of me, I don't think I'm actually that good. I still have some preety terrible games now and then which question my sanity and my confidence. But I always give it a try, and I have opinions like any other human being. Maybe mistaken ones, but I don't always know that.
    I haven't seen a tonne of your play but I think you're underselling yourself here.

8. ISO #1208

9. ISO #1209

Oh that reminds me

I do somewhat feel guilty for day 3 in retrospect

In that I didn't quite realize Scumbot was something I could vote for. I only let him pass d1 to develop earlier and I can't recall liking him past this point. I sorta just auto-piloted into voting lol out later on d3 because he didn't get voted out d2.

If there was a time I misplayed a fair bit, it was that.
    I will be very sad if you happen to be town this game. Barring your awful treatment of me here, I think rest of town deserved a better Martin.

10. ISO #1210

11. ISO #1211

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213

14. ISO #1214

Sorry to disappoint you and frustrate you baker, genuinely had circumstances in IRL which were being problematic for me, but also at times I just wasn't doing my full due diligence (particuarly the not-voting-scumbot-part).

As for a solve, I don't really have one. Haven't really looked into one today. I've been doing homework and just keeping tabs on the thread here.

But maybe I can finish up what I'm doing and get to doing something of a hypothetical solve soon. I did say I would be gone in like 35 minutes but tbh that's like an hour before I actually sleep so there's some room.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #1215

16. ISO #1216

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    like guy, you pushed me b/c I was supposedly scum that opened up with a meta read b/c it's not like town starts with game-relevant posting.

and now that I'm questioning you on the validity of your statement you are ateing?
    you're completely overlooking the fact that I didn't really see anything towny of you besides what I interpreted as wolfy

towns can and will do scummy things and so that's why sometimes I just sit back and let them develop to see if the overall feel gets any different

it didn't get any different
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #1217

Sorry to disappoint you and frustrate you baker, genuinely had circumstances in IRL which were being problematic for me, but also at times I just wasn't doing my full due diligence (particuarly the not-voting-scumbot-part).

As for a solve, I don't really have one. Haven't really looked into one today. I've been doing homework and just keeping tabs on the thread here.

But maybe I can finish up what I'm doing and get to doing something of a hypothetical solve soon. I did say I would be gone in like 35 minutes but tbh that's like an hour before I actually sleep so there's some room.
    I won't ask you to keep yourself awake but something to at least show where your head's at would probably go a long way towards making you more solveable and definitely would be appreciated.

18. ISO #1218

19. ISO #1219

ugh whatever..

I don't mind losing to you(bias), ikarus(snowed us really well) and tutuu(first wolf rand in ages)

I am just disappointed we chopped 3 people because we are following scumbots choices since they were TRed by many and was never reevald later by most of yall

20. ISO #1220

like Martin is just scum here, guy sat there and said having a game relevant post is scummy, and then when questioned on the accusation that "scum open with meta reads" he ate's and then says that the reason he voted 2 posts later is b/c I didn't do anything towny. ofc I hadn't, it was p2 and the game just started and there was barely anything.

In my pov we lynch Martin and hope that he venge noms me so I get lynched and then I can nom baker and vit

21. ISO #1221

22. ISO #1222

23. ISO #1223

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    ima be real here bake. If you aren't scum then tunneling me the entire game was really bad play.
    on the contrary, ikarus is right on something.

i have been pushing for chops left and right. difference is there have been some sort of a resistance when it came to your slot

24. ISO #1224

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    there is still 2 hours 40 minutes till EoD. I am in the middle of scumbat ISO.

I would much appreciate if I can get answers from @tutuu @lol and @Scum bot before I place my vote on scumbot or someone
    I thought that youre asking me "what do" if lol flips town

Were you asking something else?

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

I could potentially vote before tutuu but only if both Vittae and tutuu are present while I am voting.

Otherwise, I would much prefer tutuu to solve and vote before me/Vittae
    I will provide my solve but id still rather vote with u even if its not the same as my solve

Even if i wasnt adamant on sheeping, we (the town) quite literally cant afford to not vote together. All 4 of us need to vote together. So pls can we not just vote but like make sure we're in unison?

28. ISO #1228

Huh. Never had someone explain that to me surprisingly over the past three years.

Makes sense though. It covers two possible situations and forces them to be town outcomes.

I'm betting though if Scumbot finds out he has to switch he'll just stomp his tiny little feet instead.
    LMAOOOOO

29. ISO #1229

oh there he went stomping his little paws again

almost reminds me of renegade's way of protesting at times lol

he's probably just WIFOMing at this point particularly given that last message, my impression has been that he has had several tooth picks to hold against different people and he wouldn't throw out a single name rather than generalizing it towards everyone or whatever

Vittae, me, and now I'm recently learning, Baker too I think he's been upset with and we're all still alive
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

30. ISO #1230

Quote Originally Posted by tutuu View Post
    I thought that youre asking me "what do" if lol flips town

Were you asking something else?
    You have protected scumbot and scumbot's treatment of you is pretty clear to me reading the ISO's.

I am almost certain CRichard is town here. I am not sure on Martin/Vittae yet.

I think ikarus mafia is too good to be true.

You have been avoiding a solve for a long time and listen I don't mind losing to you.

If you guys are slowrolling then I will not take it lightly.

31. ISO #1231

Anyways I'm done with what I'll doing and will head off to la-la-la-land and try to solve something

if I have any thoughts I feel like sharing I will but I'll probably be forced to head off in like 40 min
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

32. ISO #1232

oh there he went stomping his little paws again

almost reminds me of renegade's way of protesting at times lol

he's probably just WIFOMing at this point particularly given that last message, my impression has been that he has had several tooth picks to hold against different people and he wouldn't throw out a single name rather than generalizing it towards everyone or whatever

Vittae, me, and now I'm recently learning, Baker too I think he's been upset with and we're all still alive
    Can I convince you somehow to cross votes with tutuu instead of CRichard while I am done with compiling scumbot iso?

33. ISO #1233

34. ISO #1234

Can I convince you somehow to cross votes with tutuu instead of CRichard while I am done with compiling scumbot iso?
    Martin wont be here for eod

We need all 4 votes

Im town

If ur sure hes mafia - sure. But like this is a potentially game deciding decision if hes town. Are u sure?

35. ISO #1235

36. ISO #1236

37. ISO #1237

Uh....possibly?

Richard felt preety respectful earlier, maybe like formal western shootout/standoff style (if you don't know what that means I don't either) when they found out they had to vote me. Didn't feel very agenda'ed.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #1238

39. ISO #1239

40. ISO #1240

41. ISO #1241

From Martin/Ikarus/CRich/Vittae

i have to do some hard work. but i am just confused as to why no hammers happened with everyone checking in.

current vote table makes no sense. we are absolutely getting slowrolled here for no reason
    Why would you think that people were gamethrowing before thinking you might be wrong???

42. ISO #1242

43. ISO #1243

44. ISO #1244

45. ISO #1245

46. ISO #1246

47. ISO #1247

48. ISO #1248

You have protected scumbot and scumbot's treatment of you is pretty clear to me reading the ISO's.

I am almost certain CRichard is town here. I am not sure on Martin/Vittae yet.

I think ikarus mafia is too good to be true.

You have been avoiding a solve for a long time and listen I don't mind losing to you.

If you guys are slowrolling then I will not take it lightly.
    Im at uni i cant afford to read back in depth

Gun to head

Baker ikarus town

One in martin/richard
    One in vittae/scumbot
    One in the remaining group of two after they get removed from the equation

This is weird but im just freeballing here coz ur forcing me to. If i were to cool it off id say 3/4 out of martin richard scumbot vittae

Im gonna need some time to think whos the town. Im starting over from my previous reads

49. ISO #1249

Uh....possibly?

Richard felt preety respectful earlier, maybe like formal western shootout/standoff style (if you don't know what that means I don't either) when they found out they had to vote me. Didn't feel very agenda'ed.
    I just can't find a single reason as to why CRichard might be mafia over you or tutuu. Between you and tutuu, I am thinking voting tutuu would be the better today because scumbot ISO + I found tutuu's post not genuine today.

50. ISO #1250