User Tag List

Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 1691
  1. ISO #1001

Re: S-FM 353: Death Nominations

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    -vote tutuu

I must sleep and ill leave my vote.

The more I think about it, the more I want to vote Richard. And by that association, I should be voting tutuu here. And i think there is at leat 1 busser in whoever wanted to vote tutuu yesterday when baker tried to compile the list.

im not all that comfortable voting scumbot or lol still.
    Pls dont preflip me mafia. im not getting bussed. im town lol

Now if u"ll excuse me, ill go back to preflipping lol as mafia who was bussed

2. ISO #1002

3. ISO #1003

4. ISO #1004

5. ISO #1005

Quote Originally Posted by Vittae View Post
    That'd be pretty awful wolf play though?
    Assuming wolves play optimally is dangerous

We mafia players are like apes given a rubick cube to solve. Lets not kid ourselves, the only way we solve these is by dropping it on the ground and getting it solved by the impact

6. ISO #1006

7. ISO #1007

Why did you move your vote to avoid a tie here when we already discussed that ties are settled in a fixed order?

Wouldn't a tie have been something you wanted since it would have resulted in your top voting choice flipping?
    It was either Varcron or lol was going over, and Varcron from my perspective is either a mafia which was wrong or they were a townie who probably was getting flipped.
    We've had 3 AFKers, Varcron not as much AFK as MM Marshall and the Nancy hydra now my slot. Town really were on the backfoot with all the AFK players. It confirms that mafia wins if town doesn't even have a pulse.

8. ISO #1008

9. ISO #1009

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    It was either Varcron or lol was going over, and Varcron from my perspective is either a mafia which was wrong or they were a townie who probably was getting flipped.
    We've had 3 AFKers, Varcron not as much AFK as MM Marshall and the Nancy hydra now my slot. Town really were on the backfoot with all the AFK players. It confirms that mafia wins if town doesn't even have a pulse.
    Just to clarify: are you saying you moved to Varcron over lol because of the former's activity level being too low to keep around?

That's fair reasoning, just not what it seemed like you were saying when you said you moved to avoid a tie.

10. ISO #1010

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    If MM Marshall and Varcron have given up all town nominees, then it's clear that town is mega screwed this game. I guess if you play enough mafia games, that will eventually happen.
    It should be borderline impossible for the wagons to be t/t/t today.

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

Just to clarify: are you saying you moved to Varcron over lol because of the former's activity level being too low to keep around?

That's fair reasoning, just not what it seemed like you were saying when you said you moved to avoid a tie.
    Yes.
    It was either lol or Varcron going over, even after I outed my proposed nominees.

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

A lot of Martin's posts look fine at a surface level / in isolation but his overall ISO is overwhelmingly self-focused and a very large proportion of his (non-info) posts and reads just revolve around his reactions to how others are treating / approaching him and are generally pretty focused on self defending / OMGUS.

That's not necessarily wolf-indicative behaviour if taken in a vacuum but it does make the early willingness to die seem a lot less authentic.

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

Why did you move your vote to avoid a tie here when we already discussed that ties are settled in a fixed order?

Wouldn't a tie have been something you wanted since it would have resulted in your top voting choice flipping?
    He was afraid of me and baker voting him in which case he would die since he was higher than me. Paranoia is good but i feel thats a very niche scenario for someone willing to die guy's wolfy there
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I fudged the wording at the end of the message there. But you'll get the point.
    Ok i get it i'm still gonna nominate you but i'm not gonna vouch for your kill that's a decent explanation
    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I was looking forward to chopping tutuu today, but I am willing to throw off all my reads and start over again for the sake of D3.
    Won't hold it against you if you vote me today but if you do vote tutuu tommorow thx or atleast give concrete reasioning that can't be argued. I won't be there to argue you but you know how stubborn i am judging from my tunnel
    Are these your nominations for tomorrow?

What are your strongest reasons for suspecting these three people this game over Vittae/ikarus/scumbot?
    They are the wolfiest individuals and i'm pretty sure i gone over each of them. I'm LAZY sorry
    I know this sounds like an extremely dumb question but please humour me as I promise it's relevant to something:

In a hypothetical world where you're a wolf and your partner is named "lol", would you expect yourself to be more conscious of using the word "lol" in it's normal context (removed from the name of the player) compared to if you were in a game with lol (the player) and not w/w (due to having the names of your wolf partners constantly in the back of your mind and being much more self aware of when you're saying their name even if intended with a different meaning and therefore not saying it without reason to and also just being more conscious of their existence as a player in general when trying to word things to avoid confusion)?

I think that I personally would be but I'm biased towards being very self conscious of my use of the word "lol" in general anyway so I'm not really sure if this is just a me thing or not.
    Yoooo awesome theory

18. ISO #1018

19. ISO #1019

Quote Originally Posted by tutuu View Post
    If u guys wanna chop me ping me if u have strong preference on noms

Imo ive done a good job at projecting town and catching a wolf but shit happens yeah? I know that i play mafia just to suffer so nothing new
    If you're a town you didn't catch a single wolf (unless i missed it) AND you owe me a pizza well played gg
    If you're a wolf you are really annoying to kill AND you owe me a pizza well played gg

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    Won't hold it against you if you vote me today but if you do vote tutuu tommorow thx or atleast give concrete reasioning that can't be argued. I won't be there to argue you but you know how stubborn i am judging from my tunnel

Assuming you are town, don't you think nominating Crichard/tutuu/martin might potentially lose us the game if the mafia are scumbot/vittae/ikarus?

Isn't it better to mix the two worlds in your nominations or am I missing something here? @lol

22. ISO #1022

23. ISO #1023

24. ISO #1024

25. ISO #1025

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029

30. ISO #1030

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

33. ISO #1033

34. ISO #1034

Assuming you are town, don't you think nominating Crichard/tutuu/martin might potentially lose us the game if the mafia are scumbot/vittae/ikarus?

Isn't it better to mix the two worlds in your nominations or am I missing something here? @lol
    Well yeah, if i'm 0/3 and it's LYLO then we lose. Duh.
    But no, i'm not gonna nominate something else. It's my choice. Suck it

35. ISO #1035

36. ISO #1036

37. ISO #1037

I can't get myself to TR scumbat, they have caused two town deaths and if lol flips town, that will be three.

Yet, lol doesn't find it weird and won't nominate them at all?

This is so strange..
    How do you TR anyone then? His posts are villagery that's all i care about.
    You made a case on one of said villagers EoD. Must mean you're mafia aswell?

38. ISO #1038

39. ISO #1039

How do you TR anyone then? His posts are villagery that's all i care about.
    You made a case on one of said villagers EoD. Must mean you're mafia aswell?
    Reading scumbot ISO I am having difficulties finding points to TR them and this is what you and tutuu mindmeld(TRing scumbot) yet SR each other lmao

40. ISO #1040

Well I am glad you don't have me on it then.

I hope you are mafia
    What's with this attitude why are you suddenly convinced tutuu is town after trying build teams for them yesterday
    Walk through your process. Cause i'm like 92% on them being a wolf. Excellent odds

41. ISO #1041

oh yeah. that was the votecount before the sub.
    Thanks. The lack of self pres voting from tutuu at both EoD1 deadlines despite having an excuse to do so (survival, as she was active and still relatively townread) and despite being at risk if either of the other wagoned players decided to self pres vote onto her is a point in her favour then.

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

What's with this attitude why are you suddenly convinced tutuu is town after trying build teams for them yesterday
    Walk through your process. Cause i'm like 92% on them being a wolf. Excellent odds
    Never said tutuu is town.

tutuu/x is a world I am not going to look at today. I would rather see scumbot flip this game because i find it ridiculous they get to chop MM>Varcron and get away with it

44. ISO #1044

Thanks. The lack of self pres voting from tutuu at both EoD1 deadlines despite having an excuse to do so (survival, as she was active and still relatively townread) and despite being at risk if either of the other wagoned players decided to self pres vote onto her is a point in her favour then.
    I argue the contrary: You would self pres if you're a villager, since you can still see yourself being voted by wolves by some godforsaken reason.
    You don't self pres if you're not there or unaware of what's going on, or you have a layer of security (wolves).

Before you say hipocrisy, in Richard's case, it's self pressing on an extremely niche scenario that is incredibly difficult to coordinate and requires a scumread on both me and baker, AFTER declaring you aren't particularily worried about death as well.

45. ISO #1045

46. ISO #1046

Never said tutuu is town.

tutuu/x is a world I am not going to look at today. I would rather see scumbot flip this game because i find it ridiculous they get to chop MM>Varcron and get away with it
    Tempted to put you up with richard/tutuu just to strong arm into killing one of them cause i feel like you will fall to cowardice and try to kill whatever the 3rd option is (Probably martin) which i'll be the least confident in

47. ISO #1047

48. ISO #1048

Tempted to put you up with richard/tutuu just to strong arm into killing one of them cause i feel like you will fall to cowardice and try to kill whatever the 3rd option is (Probably martin) which i'll be the least confident in
    I don't get this at all. If you are mafia thinking it is funny to put me up, dw that will do me a favor coz I don't want to solve the last mafia ngl

49. ISO #1049

50. ISO #1050