S-FM 353: Death Nominations - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: S-FM 353: Death Nominations

Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    Well for us it's still rand but it makes a lot more sense why you're pushing it. Still weird to assume there's exactly 1 if you're a villager since it's a much easier assumption that 2 other villagers voted the same player. Pretty sure vittae voted marshall just because they didnt want tutuu to be last second voted. (silly argument since wolves wouldnt dare make that move if tutuu is a villager, kinda w/wy)
    I've got a proposition for you lol. Suppose we're in the world where you, me and Varcron are all town. Who would the mafia be in that world? I've seen you repping tutuu wolf read, who else would fit in that mafia team?

2. ISO #802

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    Who has reads on page fucking 3? not to mention that a large majority of the posts were either baker (whom I was already town reading) or not super game related posts. you had reads b/c you are scum that knows everyone alignment.

This guy is a villager imo

3. ISO #803

4. ISO #804

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    like the difference here is that I'm uninformed majority that doesn't have strong reads early game but you know who has strong reads early game? You, the informed minority.
    Are you trying to argue that everyone who had strong reads half way into the day phase was a wolf then?

Because otherwise I'm again not sure why you think it would be specifically wolf indicative for me and not others.

5. ISO #805

Well for us it's still rand but it makes a lot more sense why you're pushing it. Still weird to assume there's exactly 1 if you're a villager since it's a much easier assumption that 2 other villagers voted the same player. Pretty sure vittae voted marshall just because they didnt want tutuu to be last second voted. (silly argument since wolves wouldnt dare make that move if tutuu is a villager, kinda w/wy)
    Sure, it's not impossible that MM Marshall was voted by only towns. I'll admit this is possible.

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    I've got a proposition for you lol. Suppose we're in the world where you, me and Varcron are all town. Who would the mafia be in that world? I've seen you repping tutuu wolf read, who else would fit in that mafia team?
    I think scumbot is town. Leaves baker/vittae/tutuu/icarus/martin

Since i scumread tutuu now i'll stick to that read and put tutuu as my 1st mafia member.

icarus called out tutuu for saying they aren't w/w with baker. Makes me think baker isn't a wolf with tutuu even though they been kinda alarming with their whining lately.

Out of icarus/vittae/martin i feel most confortable calling icarus a villager since just like baker everyone just put them as villager and threw them in the attic to be forgotten and that's usually reserved for townies and wolves like to pull those out around lylo and say something like ''damn this guy hasnt been this towny''

Martin's kinda there and is in the Varcron tier of relevancy and i think you're being wolfy but if you're confident Varcron is town then this is what i'd offer. Not good at building teams before there's a wolf outed though much better at looking at interactions POST wolf death

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

will say this if scumbot is a villager good chance vittae is too because this is so overdone and i don't see wolf arguing this for such a long time since it makes both of them look bad and w/w. And i think scumbot is so maybe team is tutuu/icarus/martin or something

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

Either tutuu/martin/icarus or scumbot/vittae/tutuu. Locking it in final answer
    @CRichardForumLies
    I am okay with that if you guys believe CRichard and Scumbot are town.

if one in tutuu/martin/vittae/icarus gives a wrong list of nominations at the end of D3, the game might end before D4. I think it is possible there are two wolves there if CRichard/Scumbot contain none.

-vote lol

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I am okay with that if you guys believe CRichard and Scumbot are town.

if one in tutuu/martin/vittae/icarus gives a wrong list of nominations at the end of D3, the game might end before D4. I think it is possible there are two wolves there if CRichard/Scumbot contain none.

-vote lol
    I'm pretty sure i said richard was a wolf in like 5 posts but that's fine by me

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Nomination proposals:

tutuu/martin/scumbot - baker
    tutuu/martin/ikarus - lol
    tutuu/scumbot/vittae - lol
    tutuu/martin/?? - ikarus

let's see if we can find more
    it's not outside the improbable that mafa could be distancing/bussing each other given that they could nominate 3 towns the next day even if they are lynched.

29. ISO #829

Hence im not ruling out the fact that both richard and lol could be scum.

If they were, the more theatrical they appear atm, the more we;d believe they aren't paired with each other.

But even if that is the case, given Richard's response, idk if he's trying to tone it down or just simply aren't paired with lol.

Anyway, I need to decide who to vote for before I sleep and wow this is hard. I realise im just better suited in games with PRs

30. ISO #830

31. ISO #831

32. ISO #832

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Hence im not ruling out the fact that both richard and lol could be scum.

If they were, the more theatrical they appear atm, the more we;d believe they aren't paired with each other.

But even if that is the case, given Richard's response, idk if he's trying to tone it down or just simply aren't paired with lol.

Anyway, I need to decide who to vote for before I sleep and wow this is hard. I realise im just better suited in games with PRs
    D3 is a significant checkpoint in majority of setups. Theory behind is that the scum often has to pay blood if they haven't already or some of them have to reveal their true colors if they haven't already. That is when things get real tough for everyone.

otoh, this setup is a bit different in that sense. we will be forced to look at 3 nominations, which could potentially be 3 townies. If the person who gets chopped on D3 nominates another 3 townies as being town, then we won't even make it to D4.

That is why I am being loud about CRich chop instead of Varcron or lol. My gameplan is to get tutuu on the block and get her chopped. Same with Martin. While I had a strong TR on them early D1, I don't think everyone can be town. If Crrichard is town, then I would look into scumbot from MM wagon. These chops will either lead us to catching scum or put their keen minds to work on solving under good light. I believe this is a better path to follow instad of a witch hunt for LHF players.

seeing that Vittae/tutuu/Martin won't vote CRichard, todays chop was decided from the beginning. Seeing lol wagon, I can confidently say that one of them is misplaying, one is most likely a wolf where I believe in a town lol world.. If lol is mafia, someone is either a wolf bussing and someone is just a town outpacing rest of us in solving the game. You can fit the puzzle pieces here and come to my conclusion on the difference between tutuu/martin/vittae.

Interesting enough, I had my nominations scumbot/tutuu/martin prepared as soon as I saw MM flipped town. I think going for CRichard chop is always better here buuuut I am actually confused about lol not nominating them in the end. I need to reread everything after lol's flip.

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

Then why don't you take your vote away and vote Richard instead?

Just looking over vote history,

It seems

tutu voted lol first
    I said some stuff about voting lol
    then
    Vittae voted lol
    Richard voted lol
    Martin voted lol
    then you voted lol, and changed to varcron

Out of Vittae, Richard, Martin

I can buy Vittae's reasoning on voting lol - he townsreads richard and wants to give varcron some time
    Richard could just be self res
    Martin, I'm missing the link here which worries me but could be that i forgot.

41. ISO #841

42. ISO #842

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    Also why does Varcron only have 1 vote, when their name hasn't shown up in town lists last time I checked? That might point at them being PoE mafia not being pushed on much.
    im more reserved about going after less active player than myself nowadays tbh, because of how often i lead mislynches on afkers

43. ISO #843

I do think tutuu + martin are for some reason aligned with each other. Just a feel though. Martin definitely feels and sounds different this game to his other towns games i've been in, but of course he did say he was busy and he could've been stressed, but their seemingly cohesive worldview doesn't stick well with me because i don't agree with some of it.

44. ISO #844

I'm now confused because

1. baker is still reserved about me, but presented in a way that is very towny, doesn't feel like a wolf trying to shade a town bsed on a TMI
    2. this means lol should read as town to me as well but i did have lol in my scumlean because of the quotes somewhere in post 580 something i posted.
    3. between varcron, lol, and richard - varcron's frustration over voting him does feel genuine, he's busy and he's upset he's being voted because of it, richard's posts don't really sound scummy, perhaps that's the problem, lol's tone later today feels like cold and analysing, not sure if i like it that much but i agree with all the reasonings.

45. ISO #845

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Then why don't you take your vote away and vote Richard instead?

Just looking over vote history,

It seems

tutu voted lol first
    I said some stuff about voting lol
    then
    Vittae voted lol
    Richard voted lol
    Martin voted lol
    then you voted lol, and changed to varcron

Out of Vittae, Richard, Martin

I can buy Vittae's reasoning on voting lol - he townsreads richard and wants to give varcron some time
    Richard could just be self res
    Martin, I'm missing the link here which worries me but could be that i forgot.
    My single vote on CRichard won't make a difference and I don't think I can convince anyone in Vittae/Martin/Tutuu to vote them.

Varcron reminds me of typical mod scum where they don't write anything/pretend afk until later days. They have been making 5 posts every 24 hours that have produced nothing in content.. gave a big nothing of a read and dipped out 3 times.

46. ISO #846

I shouldn't have left this too late because my mind is drawing blank, but im tryingt o think what lol's flip would mean.

lol flipping red means even if there could be at least 1 wolf bussing lol, there are at least 2 mafia in the rest of the players (5 or 6 depending on timeframe, including myself). Him nominating players inside his wagon in this case makes pretty good sense as wolf, don't know if he'll WIFOM us and put 1 mafia in the names but at least 2 names would be town.

lol flipping green means at least 2 mafia, if not all 3 jumped on the opportunity that presented itself. Here it makes the best sense to throw names from the wagon into nomination, and this is what lol is doing so I'm now even more confused.

47. ISO #847

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

50. ISO #850