Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 2642
  1. ISO #1151

2. ISO #1152

3. ISO #1153

4. ISO #1154

5. ISO #1155

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Its more of a personal thing, not relevant to your alignment, just not of fan of how uve been talking in thread
    I have barely spoke the last half of the day. I... just don't care, I guess? I have no incentive to care about my takes other than being earnest. Sorry that it bothers you.

6. ISO #1156

7. ISO #1157

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Martin, PoD, and DM have all hardclaimed Medium.
    what lol

I did not

I'll hard claim that I am not a Medium, and have nothing of the sort like PoD's or DM's proclaimed abilities.

I won't be specifying what post-death-implying related mechanic I have, if at all possible.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

8. ISO #1158

9. ISO #1159

10. ISO #1160

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    I feel like youre forcing a narrative on me
    When Mac wagon started gaining more voters you for some reason switched off of me to the neutral despite not showing any progression on Achro previously and it’s also a vote you know people might take.

I’m not making a narrative Kitty, I am spitting facts.

11. ISO #1161

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    what lol

I did not

I'll hard claim that I am not a Medium, and have nothing of the sort like PoD's or DM's proclaimed abilities.

I won't be specifying what post-death-implying related mechanic I have, if at all possible.
    I don't see anything else in the setup that would have post-death mechanics.

12. ISO #1162

Quote Originally Posted by Achro View Post
    I have barely spoke the last half of the day. I... just don't care, I guess? I have no incentive to care about my takes other than being earnest. Sorry that it bothers you.
    Ya I'm not sure what's up with you and I might just bite the bullet, but I don't really want to

13. ISO #1163

14. ISO #1164

15. ISO #1165

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    When Mac wagon started gaining more voters you for some reason switched off of me to the neutral despite not showing any progression on Achro previously and it’s also a vote you know people might take.

I’m not making a narrative Kitty, I am spitting facts.
    I couldnt care less about Mac being voted out I just dont see him very scummy.

Also at the time Mac only had 2 or 3 votes, it was looking like Banana was being voted out.

Mac a null to me and i rather use a vote on Neutral out over risk mis-elim Mac. If hes mafia then good for us.

16. ISO #1166

17. ISO #1167

18. ISO #1168

19. ISO #1169

20. ISO #1170

21. ISO #1171

22. ISO #1172

23. ISO #1173

24. ISO #1174

25. ISO #1175

26. ISO #1176

I feel like wolf will never kill you due to fear of you being an Oracle. In the setup, the only role with post death mechanics are Oracle and Medium.
    I'm quite mindful of what I'm sharing tyvm, I still think people won't be able to guess what I am.

(I don't mean that with any sass, just felt saying it that way)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

27. ISO #1177

28. ISO #1178

Quote Originally Posted by TheBananaBaroness View Post
    Looks like Mac and Cheese is back on the menu

Mac and Cheese or Archon, both are low risk votes as we lose nothing of value if we're wrong

Sorry if either of you take that personally
    Eh, yeah well sorry if I decide to kill you instead.

Nothing personal, but also these arguments often come from a wolf. Every mislynch/non wolf lynch is bad for a town. It gives mafia a chance to kill and reduce numbers. Every lynch is an opportunity for information, for understanding reads, and to learn things.

Trying to minimalize punting the day 1 lynch to 'nothing of value' is misinformation tbh

29. ISO #1179

30. ISO #1180

I feel like wolf will never kill you due to fear of you being an Oracle. In the setup, the only role with post death mechanics are Oracle and Medium.
    Yes, and the way he phrased it makes me think he's softing medium, because "Hang around after death" wouldn't mean anything to an Oracle; their power fires ON death, and that's it.

31. ISO #1181

32. ISO #1182

33. ISO #1183

I also have been in setups this year where there were three neighbors and all were town. It wouldn't be the most surprising thing in the universe to me if all 3 if these medium-like roles were town.

Not saying they have to be, but setup meta is always tricky imo.

34. ISO #1184

35. ISO #1185

36. ISO #1186

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Yes, and the way he phrased it makes me think he's softing medium, because "Hang around after death" wouldn't mean anything to an Oracle; their power fires ON death, and that's it.
    that message was more of a PSA and not a soft of anything other than a hardclaim that I have something of which implies post-death's existence

if I were actually a compound role that had the biggest value in becoming dead and sharing/obtaining information that way I would have never said that because it is perhaps the biggest misplay by me

things are going to get werider from everyone's not-me perspective btw

because I long since decided that I have 6 targets to place and I will be mentioning them before EoD since that would be ideal for everyone methinks
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

37. ISO #1187

38. ISO #1188

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193

44. ISO #1194

that message was more of a PSA and not a soft of anything other than a hardclaim that I have something of which implies post-death's existence

if I were actually a compound role that had the biggest value in becoming dead and sharing/obtaining information that way I would have never said that because it is perhaps the biggest misplay by me

things are going to get werider from everyone's not-me perspective btw

because I long since decided that I have 6 targets to place and I will be mentioning them before EoD since that would be ideal for everyone methinks
    Made up my mind. Was working on something like this earlier but I think I've finalized it.

Marshmallow Marshall
    Ultra
    Dark Magician
    Achro
    Macdougall
    Wiisp

Ordering is semi-important here. If Macdougall or anyone else on that list flips today I will be putting Banana in the same spot.

speaking of that, here is vc so far

TheBananaBaroness (3):
    ikarusdk, Kutiplz, Stellaria
    macdougall (4):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Wiisp, Dark Magician, MartinGG99
    Achro (3):
    Ultra, TheBananaBaroness, powerofdeath
    Kutiplz (1):
    macdougall
    Arrow (1):
    Loldebite
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

45. ISO #1195

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    Rough PoE of Ikaru/Wisp/Kuti, maybe slide in Arrow/Stellar
    Oh yeah, no wonder you want to vote me we have very different POEs for sure.

fwiw I think ikaru/stellaris have been very towny, although wisp/arrow have not. Kuti's a hard read either way, I just don't think paired with wisp atm

46. ISO #1196

47. ISO #1197

48. ISO #1198

Quote Originally Posted by TheBananaBaroness View Post
    Does that mean hammer is unlocked?
    theres no hammer, just most votes at end of day is lynched

Made up my mind. Was working on something like this earlier but I think I've finalized it.

Marshmallow Marshall
    Ultra
    Dark Magician
    Achro
    Macdougall
    Wiisp

Ordering is semi-important here. If Macdougall or anyone else on that list flips today I will be putting Banana in the same spot.

speaking of that, here is vc so far

TheBananaBaroness (3):
    ikarusdk, Kutiplz, Stellaria
    macdougall (4):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Wiisp, Dark Magician, MartinGG99
    Achro (3):
    Ultra, TheBananaBaroness, powerofdeath
    Kutiplz (1):
    macdougall
    Arrow (1):
    Loldebite
    its 4 votes on banana, i think u missed achro vote on banana