User Tag List

Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,150 of 2642
  1. ISO #2101

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Why not mark arrow then tonight.

Then you meet your wincon tomorrow
    Go ahead but you’re gonna get a similar result to Kuki of whatever Sabi called herself, sorry not paying much attention busy, lost WiM, don’t care.

I given you guys stuff to go off of so good luck. I’m not gonna bother saving my self from
    being incorrectly executed, if I am not obviously uninformed I deserve to die.
    @Wiisp I already full claimed my ability and I said I am uninformed. Take that as you will.

-vote Marshmellow Marshal

2. ISO #2102

3. ISO #2103

4. ISO #2104

5. ISO #2105

6. ISO #2106

7. ISO #2107

8. ISO #2108

9. ISO #2109

I didn't know self votes were allowed. I'm not gonna hammer though, we might be able to leach more from the bellyup.

So Martin is confirmed town.

PoD is town mostly because I think he counterclaims Ghost of whatever and as has been said by others, it would be weird to see all three ghosts be the same alignment.

Mac just seemed to not have much reasoning on his post.

It's kinda weird watching the town help a neutral get his wincon.

10. ISO #2110

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    I didn't know self votes were allowed. I'm not gonna hammer though, we might be able to leach more from the bellyup.

So Martin is confirmed town.

PoD is town mostly because I think he counterclaims Ghost of whatever and as has been said by others, it would be weird to see all three ghosts be the same alignment.

Mac just seemed to not have much reasoning on his post.

It's kinda weird watching the town help a neutral get his wincon.
    They aren't allowed. DM tried to hammer himself and failed (or knew that self-votes weren't allowed and faked it/showed that he gave up).

Also, since the day isn't over just yet, I'm gonna use that time and ask @powerofdeath what he thinks of Arrow. I think you're town, PoD, but on the other hand, Wisp becoming suddenly townier gives me pause a little, even though I still scumread him. What's your world, PoD?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #2111

12. ISO #2112

Quote Originally Posted by Achro View Post
    Kicking rocks I changed my mark from dm last minute ngl
    That's what you get for targeting me, ye vile fiend xD.

That said, you win as soon as you get another target lynched, right? Targeting Arrow is very safe for you here, considering scum have zero reason to kill you and we don't either, so unless you're a big fat liar somehow and don't actually win like you claimed you do, I'm not terribly worried about you, considering you very probably just win tomorrow :P.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #2113

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    They aren't allowed. DM tried to hammer himself and failed (or knew that self-votes weren't allowed and faked it/showed that he gave up).

Also, since the day isn't over just yet, I'm gonna use that time and ask @powerofdeath what he thinks of Arrow. I think you're town, PoD, but on the other hand, Wisp becoming suddenly townier gives me pause a little, even though I still scumread him. What's your world, PoD?
    I would say it depend on few things. If Dark Magician is indeed town, then I honestly think the mafia are probably the active players since theyre pretty excited about running this game and easily causing 3 mislynches in a row. Stellaria is probably mafia for this. One of you/Ikarus if not both are mafia. I believe if its Ikarus + Stellaria, then its probably Mac as third. It make sense since both of them protected Mac Day 1. All three of them had terrible reads so far. If its MM instead of Ikarus, then I would say Arrow fits the description as third Mafia.

If Dark Magician flip Solo scum (neutral vs solo mafia). Then it would be quite hard to find other mafia except for reads alone because mafia would easily jump on this slot as well as town. I would still scumread Stellaria here. Arrow is easily to slot in as third mafia because I got nothing towny from him tbh. New forum players playing as mafia are usually reserved compared, while new players as town usually have some weird interactions/reads. Arrow fits the reserved type of player.

If Dark Magician flip Mafia (in a group). I would reread and see who was "defending" him, who was "bussing" him, and who Dark Magician was trying to protect. I think it would make Stellaria look better in my eyes. It make Wiisp look better unless you consider Wiisp bussing. I would have to reread Ikarus slot to see if their weird interaction Day 2 was forced or not. It will make few other slots look bad, such as Mac. Arrow can still be third mafia here just because.

All in all, Arrow is probably mafia.

My reads from yesterday:

Dark Magician
    Stellaria

Loldebite
    Arrow

Mac
    Wiisp

Ikarus
    Ultra
    MM

My reads currently: (Yes I'm a lot less confident in my reads because so many mislynches does kinda ruin your confidence)

Dark Magician
    Stellaria

Arrow
    Mac
    Wiisp
    Ikarus
    MM

Ultra

14. ISO #2114

15. ISO #2115

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Spoiler : wisp iso :
    Starting an ISO on Wisp that I'm not sure I'll finish, at least not now

Perhaps that's just tunnel vision on my end, but this looks like a very SvS interaction. It's like DM realized he could say something about his teammate without getting himself or his partner in trouble; it's like they're just toying with eachother lol. Even more importantly, DM did not reply to this last post at all. He straight up ignored it. Now, if DM were actually town, would "ur claim was a meme" satisfy him? Let's say I harbor doubts xD. It really feels like DM wasn't actually worried about Wisp at all, which indicates scum theatre.

When asked to justify progression by Ultra (who is confirmed town). I'm torn between saying the tone feels good and saying it's an easy escape from a difficult question lol. The D1 ISO has a lot of this attitude, and I'm not sure it's natural, but eh. In a vacuum, it's not particularly damning, but probably not towny either. see next quote

Answer to being told by Ultra that the previous post did not actually answer anything. Now I'm striking through what I wrote above, because that turns the carefree attitude into a suspiciously defensive one. Like, the town "I do w/e I want, and fuck you (kindly)" playstyle/attitude does exist in the world of mafia, but it's not matched by this very down-to-earth, not braggy answer. Scummy.

The saga continues xD. This is the kind of post I would have expected directly after the one saying "I do whatever I want". Not right after a serious, defensive, but deflective answer. I don't buy it.

What the heck, Kuti was probably actually on the right track and we just failed to heed it lol. Like, they were absolutely seeing what I am now seeing in the earlier parts of the ISO, and Wisp kept not responding with an actual answer

The following three posts are all in immediate succession; they were posted back to back and appear as such in the thread.

"I'd vote DM just for this post"
    "It's DM/Mac"
    proceeds to fix the misspelled vote on Mac that was placed without an explanation before, the only explanation being "and I know why I'm doing this" in the reply to Kuti quoted above

Let's see if a DM vote actually ever appeared on D1...

Naked vote with an "explanation" that actually isn't one, replaced 47 posts later by:

This is relatively close to EoD. Wisp ended off-wagon with his vote on Kuti. There is no valid progression on DM to explain the switches. Instead, what we have is this:

I've already commented on this being scum theatre-y in a previous post. Like, what gaslighting? And how is DM's claim scummy in a vacuum on D1? And most importantly, how does all of this explain the switch off to Mac, and then to Banana, and finally to Kuti? The progression simply doesn't add up.

End of Day 1.

And that's what happens on D2, where Kuti is pretty obviously getting lynched. "I scumread kuti but actually just vote DM because ?"... like, Wisp KNOWS it won't happen, he ADMITS IT lol. This is a perfect opportunity to park a vote on a scummate without risk. And again, progression? Why just move away from DM and Mac to end up on Banana and then Kuti at EoD1 if you actually think DM is the right call and end up going back to it on D2? It could be fine if there were a visible progression, but there absolutely isn't any.

Side note: where the heck does this come from:

DIDN'T YOU ALMOST WANT TO LYNCH HIM NOT LONG AGO XD

I'm stopping here for now, might be enough tbh. I am convinced. Wisp/DM/Arrow it is

@macdougall @ikarusdk @Ultra @Stellaria
    I feel like you should read this
    I somehow forgot to ping you with this @powerofdeath apparently. As a reply to your last post, considering I'm pretty sure DM flips straight up mafia here: I do think Wisp/DM looks like bussing. See my post I'm quoting above for details. Thoughts?

As for Stellaria, what makes you scumread them?

(I'm going off, but I should come back before EoD)

16. ISO #2116

17. ISO #2117

18. ISO #2118

19. ISO #2119

20. ISO #2120

21. ISO #2121

22. ISO #2122

23. ISO #2123

24. ISO #2124

25. ISO #2125

26. ISO #2126

27. ISO #2127

DARK MAGICIAN HAS BEEN SENT TO THE SHADOW REALM.

HIS ROLE WAS....

Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come

You are a Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come! At night, you may anonymously communicate in death chat.

Additionally, you may ask the hosts to bless the game-thread with a message from death chat. You may only do this twice. If you bless the game-thread with a message made by another member of the mafia or are the last member of the mafia alive and have not already joined the mafia chat, you join their chat and gain the ability to use the factional kill.

The Mafia team consists of you, and two other members. They are sharing a chat with each other. You do not know their identity and they do not know your identity.

This game was brought to you by SC2mafia.com, did you know that? None of us actually play starcraft because we suck at it but one season I got diamond by 14 pooling and roach all-inning. true story. then i kinda got a little better and learned how to macro. then it all went to shit. anyway

why dont embed videos center??

(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

28. ISO #2128

29. ISO #2129

30. ISO #2130

31. ISO #2131

32. ISO #2132

33. ISO #2133

34. ISO #2134

35. ISO #2135

36. ISO #2136

37. ISO #2137

38. ISO #2138

39. ISO #2139

40. ISO #2140

41. ISO #2141

Well I'm not a wolf, just go read path of radiance on MU, im just town here, regardless of how wrong or right I was

Probably just voting with achro

Not sure why pod was janitored since we already know he was one of the Ghosts

But DM was a lost wolf

MM is aligned with town from my understanding of the carousel role

42. ISO #2142

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Well I'm not a wolf, just go read path of radiance on MU, im just town here, regardless of how wrong or right I was

Probably just voting with achro

Not sure why pod was janitored since we already know he was one of the Ghosts

But DM was a lost wolf

MM is aligned with town from my understanding of the carousel role
    carousel

wisp outed wolf

The carol contains at least one nontown. It doesn't say only one, just that there needs to be at least one

43. ISO #2143

44. ISO #2144

45. ISO #2145

46. ISO #2146

47. ISO #2147

48. ISO #2148

MM is the last name in the carol. It doesn't really mean he is town. Correct.

So why MM is town

1. DM and the rest of wolves did not know each other.
    2. In W!MMs pov during carol, ika was most likely town telling the truth about carol because he knew I am uninformed.
    3. When Kuti flipped green and it became DM vs MM, although MM brought up the possibility of ika faking the carol, he correctly did not push into this idea. Instead, he tried to solve outside carol while pushing for DM.
    4. W!MM knows DM flipping green means MM is dead. But he kept pushing because T!MM knows DM cannot flip green.
    5. So the last question is. How likely is it that W!MM knew DM would flip Red, therefore more or less securing himself as town to ika who is already town reading him? Highly unlikely. If this was the case, MM wouldve pushed for ika faking carol when DM was basically yelling this and possibly succeed. Before my push, DM was being sussed for his reaction by some of us but it was not till my reputable argument that he was being wagoned out.

MM had clearly voted DM prior to my wall, and the fact that he kept pushing for DM vote alone secures him town.

49. ISO #2149

50. ISO #2150

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Yup I was waiting for this lol
    I mean I can almost guess ur gunna say omgus, but I don't omgus really, not even as a wolf

And yes MM didn't handle the carol the same way that dm did, which was trying to convince us that it could be false info or that u were fake, which would be in your favor if not for thr fact they were a lost wolf