S-FM 352: ★ Silent Night 2 ★ - Page 37
Register

User Tag List

Page 37 of 53 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 2642
  1. ISO #1801

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Oh, crap I actually hadn't posted that one yet... Oopsie...

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Do you think we reach consensus if we were to vote outside Kutiplz?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    GTH, who is your one scum vote that isn't Kutiplz?
    Not interested. I kinda don't even want to entertain the idea of yeeting anyone else tbh, and I wanna see the flip before I decide on what next.

Also, uh, that's embarrassing I was convinced there were 15 of us since the setup is 15p lol... Whooops

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yes! And I'm happy because I think I finally got a read on Stellaria, who was a huge question mark to me before!

i swear my brain always wants to type "stellaris" because of the game lol, its not my fault...
    It is, tho ! Play Endless Space instead, problem solved !

2. ISO #1802

3. ISO #1803

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Mayyyyyyybe it was because I skimmed, I gueeeess... Still think you fall in that same place as I always seem to do, like "they're here, they do stuff. Meh, sure, but I'm not sold".
    MHMMMM

I have no idea what that "trying to show me something" bit means lol, but sure !
    I guess I wasn't terribly clear lol. I meant that you looked like you truly wanted to enlighten me in a way that looked genuine.

Oh and don't worry I can't scumread you more than I do atm (that's your answer if you're that desperate for one, ika)

but knowing me it'll backflip a couple more times before EoD arrives so yeah
    BUT I AM TOWN
    LOOK AT ME I'M SO TOWN
    DAMNIT
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1804

It is, tho ! Play Endless Space instead, problem solved !
    neverrrr

Truuue, I remember that one ! That comment is why I feel okay about wisp for now
    You're so town, but so wrong

Spoiler : reason :
    yeah i guess if you think I'm scum you must love this post lol so it's coherent...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #1805

So @Loldebite , let me invite you to my world, since you seem to be entirely not seeing it lol. Here's why I'm going for a Wisp/DM world, with Arrow as likely 3rd.

Spoiler : Quoting my own posts to sum up my world :
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    I don't really want to vote Mac anymore today, I will see again day 2 if this still stands
    Reading back at EOD. I checked Wisp's ISO, there's nothing indicating any reason to do this at all. He also ended up voting on Kuti at EOD, which feels utterly wrong considering it wasn't an option

Like, I don't understand Wisp's vote pattern from a town perspective. Says he doesn't want to vote Mac anymore for reasons unknown (later on there's a post that says he's "spooked" by mac potentially flipping town, which is like... ???), then votes DM, then votes Banana, allegedly to break Mac/Banana tie, and then ends up on Kuti out of all people.

From a scum Wisp perspective:
    - Doesn't want to get too involved into pushing Banana because he digs his own grave by being unusual lol
    - Doesn't feel the need to push Mac or to save him either
    This feels like a wolf happy to sit away from the lynch to stay safe. OR he's teamed with Macdougall and thought it was best to distance, but in a vacuum (disregarding the fact mac isn't towny) [I now townread Mac, you can see my progression on this in my ISO if you want], this is less likely.
    OR Wisp is actually town, but then I just don't see the thought progression at all.

-vote Wisp
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Well maybe not very likely but it’s difficult to think all 3 of us are all town.
    I know I am town, I THINK PoD is the wolf here and then there is the Past Ghost who is likely Banana?
    EOD1 DM soooo feels like scum me when I'm trying to avoid a mechanical solve that's inevitably going to come against me lol

I am very inclined to think he's the evil medium, which would probably make POD town (and POD's behavior doesn't speak against that afaik)
    I want u to be townier buts that's also a skill issue on my part if I can't find u, I think your claim was extremely wolfy, and the way ur using it as some leverage feels even worse, I feel like I'm being gaslit.
    Gaslit from what exactly?
    Also I am trying to socially show I am town, I’ve been responding to others concerns on me and explain my actions/thoughts.
    No ur trying to tell me ur an asset because your role id an asset but that's only true if you are town and I don't think you are being townie right now, "if you don't want to learn info from dead people then sure vote me"

You want to not vote u but also u dare me to vote you basically, it feels gross
    This is possible scum theatre. I don't see the "gaslighting" Wisp referred to (unless he just meant that DM is generally rude lol, but I don't think so, especially considering how experienced Wisp is; he knows the terms), and this interaction just makes so little sense, especially since it isn't followed by anything real (i.e. votes), despite being at EOD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Yes, and the way he phrased it makes me think he's softing medium, because "Hang around after death" wouldn't mean anything to an Oracle; their power fires ON death, and that's it.
    Soooo much focus from Arrow on claims and trying to figure out exact roles while giving LITERALLY NOTHING ELSE lol (look at his very short ISO). I know he's rusty, but he still has Mafia in mind and did play FM in the past, so this feels pretty hard to forgive.

Lynching Arrow over Banana would have been such a good move in hindsight.

There. This also should give you an idea of why I don't get why you and Stellaria seem to think of me as some kind of useless background decoration or something lol.

6. ISO #1806

So @Loldebite , let me invite you to my world, since you seem to be entirely not seeing it lol. Here's why I'm going for a Wisp/DM world, with Arrow as likely 3rd.

There. This also should give you an idea of why I don't get why you and Stellaria seem to think of me as some kind of useless background decoration or something lol.
    And I even put the originally quoted posts inside the quotes for easy reference!

7. ISO #1807

New list!

Towncore

MM
    Mac
    Stellaria
    Debbie

Townreads
    Ikarus
    Ultra
    POD? (depends on DM flip, but assuming DM is scum, POD should be town; POD is mildly towny in a vacuum)

Neutral there's no reason to lynch
    Achro

Scum leans
    Arrow

Scumreads
    DM
    Wisp

8. ISO #1808

9. ISO #1809

Not having majority today is kind of painful

Don't really have much to add until the clock runs out other than Kuti should be the obvious lynch

I'll have a lot more to say in the odd event she flips town, but I am doubtful. As Mac said she had structured her brief pop in basically as anti-spew as possible - didn't quote anyone, didn't answer any burning questions, just apologized and moved on.

I'll have more to say if she does flip town but right now I'm just twiddling me thumbs

10. ISO #1810

New list!

Towncore

MM
    Mac
    Stellaria
    Debbie

Townreads
    Ikarus
    Ultra
    POD? (depends on DM flip, but assuming DM is scum, POD should be town; POD is mildly towny in a vacuum)

Achro

Scum leans
    Arrow

Scumreads
    DM
    Wisp
    I knew I was forgetting someone... Kutiplz lol. They go in a special "idk anymore" section, and tbh, it doesn't matter much, considering it seems they shall die anyway.
    @Ultra I see you're saying this is basically boring without majority, but I've gotten two solid townreads by doing something instead of waiting for the flip. We have time and we should use it (it's not like we have a choice anyway!)

11. ISO #1811

Hey well If I could show you my town Rolecard I would.
    Also, if I go die from execution tomorrow don’t just immediately jump on PoD because they are the last medium type role.
    Role Claims aren’t AI, the Host can theoretically make them all town.
    It's possible, and jumping on PoD wouldn't be my intent. It's just that three town mediums seems... unlikely. And besides, regardless of the medium stuff, I scumread you and associate you with Wisp, so the medium thing is just an aside.

12. ISO #1812

13. ISO #1813

Well, since everyone's gone, I'll take my leave as well. I'll do my best to exist at EOD, without guarantees, once again. If you have anything you really want me to see when I get back, I suggest you ping me, since I might not have time to catch up on everything, depending on when I come back.

~~

Also, @Stellaria , since you seem to also have had trouble seeing my world, I'm referring you to this post of mine:

(The quotes won't show because I am quoting the post; to go straight to my original post, click the little arrows in the blue rectangle next to the "Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall". Perhaps you already knew, but it took me years to figure that out, so I might as well tell you lol.)

14. ISO #1814

Well first of all I have to tell that dark blue on a dark gray background is what scum does but FINE, I'll read it

15. ISO #1815

Spoiler : da bulletpoint :

> Like, I don't understand Wisp's vote pattern from a town perspective.

I do, cuz I would've been in a situation where I don't want to yeet either mac or banana.

> This is possible scum theatre. I don't see the "gaslighting" Wisp referred to

Again, I do get what wisp means here (or maybe I'm self-deluding enough to think I do, idk, nusuth.)

> his interaction just makes so little sense, especially since it isn't followed by anything real (i.e. votes), despite being at EOD.

little sense to you*. I do get it. We'll probably see similar stuff today, with multiple people discussing stuff for tomorrow but staying on kuti.

> Lynching Arrow over Banana would have been such a good move in hindsight.

No, no, get up there's no need to get on yours knees and... Anyway, that's obviously a belief I share.

Yeah this is about the same as I remembered tbh.

New list!

Towncore

MM
    Mac
    Stellaria
    Debbie

Townreads
    Ikarus
    Ultra

Achro

Scum leans
    Arrow

Scumreads
    DM
    Wisp
    Stellaria's not towncore IMO, and I probably shouldn't be either but sure, thanks. Other than that, sure I guess. PoD is higher than DM IMO even without taking the carol in consideration.

16. ISO #1816

17. ISO #1817

18. ISO #1818

19. ISO #1819

20. ISO #1820

21. ISO #1821

22. ISO #1822

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Also I am starting to suspect that Kutiplz is not jester, but rather a neutral killer. could explain why hes okay with being yeeting without hurting town or his mafia teammates
    A "neutral killer" lol

Would probably be reflected by multiple kills in the WU

Achro looks like a "choose your own adventure" type indi, it's possible he's the only one.

23. ISO #1823

24. ISO #1824

25. ISO #1825

26. ISO #1826

Well first of all I have to tell that dark blue on a dark gray background is what scum does but FINE, I'll read it
    Lol I just disabled my dark mode browser add-on to see what it would do and I must say it's not too great, sawree xD
    > Like, I don't understand Wisp's vote pattern from a town perspective.

I do, cuz I would've been in a situation where I don't want to yeet either mac or banana.
    Then why would Wisp not, you know, STRONGLY ADVOCATE for another lynch, defend both of them (a bit like I was defending Kuti, I guess), push harder? And specifically in the quotes I showed you, why not push DM harder? Wisp ended the interaction on a suspicion, but just let it go for no apparent reason. That is not normal.

> This is possible scum theatre. I don't see the "gaslighting" Wisp referred to

Again, I do get what wisp means here (or maybe I'm self-deluding enough to think I do, idk, nusuth.)
    Uh, then you'll have to explain it to me, O wise one lol.

> his interaction just makes so little sense, especially since it isn't followed by anything real (i.e. votes), despite being at EOD.

little sense to you*. I do get it. We'll probably see similar stuff today, with multiple people discussing stuff for tomorrow but staying on kuti.
    My point isn't that Wisp discussing anyone other than the main topics of the day is a crime (on the contrary!). My point is that when you do that, you either end on a reconsideration of your push on an off-wagon, or you push it harder and try to gain public traction (or you conclude that you keep it for the next day, whatever, but you don't just leave it there without saying anything).

> Lynching Arrow over Banana would have been such a good move in hindsight.

No, no, get up there's no need to get on yours knees and... Anyway, that's obviously a belief I share.
    You can't seriously think that was the main point of this post...
    It's painfully obvious this was about scumreading Arrow, don't be loldebitch

Yeah this is about the same as I remembered tbh.

Stellaria's not towncore IMO, and I probably shouldn't be either but sure, thanks. Other than that, sure I guess. PoD is higher than DM IMO even without taking the carol in consideration.
    ...my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. That said, absolutely agree about PoD vs DM.

also I want to nag about people that include themselves in their readslist. It bothers me, for some reason.
    I know, it annoyed me before as well, but then I saw that almost everyone does that apparently and even saw comments about people not doing so, so I just adopted it lol.
    One thing I dislike about Stellaria and Dark Magician is that they overreact and get really defensive whenever someone fos them
    About DM? Absolutely. About Stellaria? No, on the contrary. And before you go out and say "YUH DOUBLE STANDARD, BAD!!!", listen to the explanation, please :P

DM is a generally "I don't really care about what you think, I'm right, and you can go to hell if you don't agree" type of player. Overreaction is not really in his character as far as I know.

However, as I've explained in my posts about Stellaria, they seem very insecure and seem to still have the "you speak against me or say things I disagree with? that's scummy" mindset often seen with newer town players when you analyze their reasonings. It's very "in character" imo.

27. ISO #1827

Also I am starting to suspect that Kutiplz is not jester, but rather a neutral killer. could explain why hes okay with being yeeting without hurting town or his mafia teammates
    I don't think they're neutral at all, tbh. Purely and simply vanishing out of existence usually isn't a totally intentional move, and thus the "hurting teammates" part wouldn't really come into play. And honestly, if it is, then they have crappy player ethics, and I will be disappointed.

As for neutrals overall, I agree with Ultra that Achro looks like he's the only one.

28. ISO #1828

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    Got champs coming up myself so regardless expect my activity to be at a firm 5 posts per dayphase or so as long as I'm alive, just ping me if you have questions
    Okay, good luck, and bye, I guess.

And damn, what a dead thread lol. I guess I can only be the "bad omen guy" now, but look...

Quote Originally Posted by Kutiplz View Post
    Hi I'm not a wolf but I accept myself being flipped for game forwarding reasons. Don't have time or energy to play so yeet away. Bye.
    I wanted to eat the d1/n1 because I only had time for day 1 in the game and only agreed to play for wisp and Lumi.
    So have fun. Achro congrats on 1/2 of your wincon.
    Does that really look like a caught wolf?

29. ISO #1829

30. ISO #1830

31. ISO #1831

Quote Originally Posted by Achro View Post
    This both helps my win con and clarifies the caroler. It's best to do this even though I see your point.
    You are the only one I don't blame for not trying to see what I'm trying to show today, because it would literally go against your win condition lol. You're fine. And at this point, sure, from most people's point of view, it helps with that, I guess, even though I would still scumread DM even if Kuti flipped scum. The Kuti lynch seems utterly unavoidable. That's not exactly a good thing, though.

32. ISO #1832

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    do you have any tips for me MM
    Tips? What do you mean? I'm no FM master myself xD

33. ISO #1833

34. ISO #1834

Quote Originally Posted by Achro View Post
    You are not incorrect. But you could also be wolf playing to the frowd for all we know. If kuti is town I will think a lot on who to mark tonight.
    Sigh... if Martin were alive, he would probably see through this ;-;

It's theoretically possible, of course. I'm pretty sure that even from your point of view, it's not likely, though, because it makes no bloody sense. At this point, though, it's hard for me to bring anything new to this argument, as I feel I've beaten it to death, so you do you, I guess.

35. ISO #1835

36. ISO #1836

37. ISO #1837

Oh well, since it looks like everything's been said, I guess the day ends that way. Kuti, you've definetly not helped your case, and kinda deserve what's coming to you, which is disappointing. I nonetheless think you're likely to join Banana in town heaven, and play this for you both.

38. ISO #1838

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    Well, I don't want to just be a newb forever. Do you have any tips for me to be less of a newb
    I mean, you're not literally a newb lol, you just still have some newb behaviors, I guess. If you agree that logically, disagreeing =/= being scum (one can disagree in good faith or even push you in good faith) and act according to this, I guess you should be fine? You're not a bad player lol

39. ISO #1839

Kutiplz was been launched into space and exploded.

Please standby for the thing.

Stellaria (1):
    powerofdeath
    Kutiplz (6):
    ikarusdk, Ultra, Achro, macdougall, Stellaria, Loldebite
    ikarusdk (1):
    Dark Magician
    Marshmallow Marshall (1):
    Wiisp
    Last edited by Frinckles; August 16th, 2023 at 06:00 PM.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

40. ISO #1840

Kutiplz was...

Holiday Patron

You are a Holiday Patron! You have no special powers but you love the Holidays!

Tomorrow, Majority + Plurality lynch will be in play.

11 Players remain.

Invalid Hours Value

D3 begins at 8:00pm CST Tomorrow.

41. ISO #1841

Wow! Spoooooky a message from the dead! It reads..

Hi! This is MartinGG99, it appears that DM (as snowmiser) and MM (as heatmiser) were both active in discord dead chat. In here I'll be talking about what I did / what's my info, and how we all suspect MM and (to a lesser extent?) PoD. Apologies about the length, but there's not much I can do about formatting it for readability since this is being said on discord and kindly put together as one post by the hosts.

Firstly, I must clear up the misunderstanding that my list of 6 players around EoD1 was some sort of reads list. It was not, and was intended as a clever way to hide my targeting which would've been useful to know if there had been more than 1 death and being a medium was more like 1-to-1 communication rather than existing in deadchat. MM was the one who I bodyguarded, and the rest (Ultra/DM/Achro/Macdougall/Wisp) were the five I had for possible town-clear as I thought knowing any of those to be town would be very helpful. Out of those, I was told that Ultra is town. That probably doesn't mean much now since hardly anyone seems to suspect Ultra at all, but at least for my sake I didn't have to wonder about a possible deep wolf lol. It is worth noting that the understanding or misunderstanding of my list of six players may have had a factor in my death. I don't know either way, but maybe something useful to keep in mind for late-game if it gets to that.

Now, onto the topic of MM. It seems Banana, DM, and I all believe MM to be scum. I don't know the totality of DM or Banana's reasoning, but here is mine:

Firstly the carol shared by Ikarus more or less confirms that, unless there is some magical way to interfere with a carol, there is at least a non-town within Ikarus/MM/DM. Ikarus I find to be lean town, especially with how he handled and presented the carol, and furthermore in deadchat MM was stating that Ikarus was town as well. Which leaves MM to claim that DM is non-town. As for DM, I was earlier town-reading a mild bit over his rather indignation-esque attitude to me when I begun to pressure him. To add onto that, DM returned to deadchat with his first message inquiring if he had been town-cleared by me. I read this at a low level to be fairly towny, as with only me, banana, and MM (or someone else) I don't feel like wolves would feel as much need to focus on being deceptive. It also kinda fits with his attitude earlier on d1, as I think he would really want to know if he was town-cleared just so he can bring out the megaphone lol. Very "I told you so", and something he repeated to me when I told him that I was told that Ultra was town. To be fair, MM has sorta been like that in dead chat w.r.t Kuti, but contextually it just feels bad and seems possibly stolen from DM's attitude to me, as MM did not enter deadchat until later. I think if MM were town here, he wouldn't be emphasizing that Kuti was town and that he was right so much since observing that doesn't really advance things at all for him or us? Also, like, MM more or less put Kuti under an IDK section of a reads list at lol. Anyways, just in general I've townread DM's activity in the deadchat and that's one of the bigger reasons why.

Therefore, with process of elimination alone, MM is the most likely to be scum of that group. Outside of deadchat, I also found #1720 to be a preety wolfy/suspect post and MM's response in 1723 to wisp's 1721 is not any good imo. The last line about people acting not SvS to them, when basically everyone is voting them or not really contesting the vote on them, is also wild factor to take into consideration as I don't really see how you would find SvS interactions if everyone has roughly the same handling of them lol. It looks more like a line you would instinctively draw from your TMI bucket when responding in ~15 minutes to two new posts. 1736 at the end there is just a terrible OMGUS and is really bare-bones in that department for someone who was just having reasons to be suspicious of everyone in general for (supposedly) pushing Kuti and seems overblown given that it seemingly originates in large part from a one-liner about his wolf-equity.

I'm a bit undecided as to what this means for wiisp though if MM is indeed a wolf. Some posts have felt a bit w/w. The mention of wolf-equity by wisp is preety simplistic in nature, and earlier in the game with an earlier interaction (#547) with Wisp is MM quoting a post by Wisp and saying ok and that there isn't much he can do with that. Which reads like an awkward comment made in acknowledgment of theater. Although if they are wolves that would imply deciding to distance in a thread environment largely focused on Kuti which seems like a weird place to choose for distancing, and perhaps was forced when Wisp believed MM made a bad post. I don't know, but I felt this is worth mentioning for people to keep in mind in the future.

Banana/DM/me also seem to think that PoD is suspect as well (no idea on MM's perspective), but the degree varies and is not as certain as we suspect MM. Again, I'll be covering my own reasons:

Since Banana, Powerofdeath, and DM all have thematically similar roles it would suggest that one of them would be mafia. Hence, with respect to DM, I suggest re-reading my reasons as before on DM and why I town-read them earlier in this message. Independently of my thoughts on DM, I have discovered several issues I have with PoD upon an iso review. One of the things that has been bugging me is post #1049. Here he warns about scum opportunism or the like, and this is my manual reconstruction of the vote-count at the time using the vote history feature:

TheBananaBaroness (3):
    ikarusdk, Kutiplz, Stellaria
    macdougall (3):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Wiisp, TheBananaBaroness
    Kutiplz (2):
    macdougall, Ultra
    Arrow (1):
    Loldebite
    Dark Magician (2):
    powerofdeath, MartinGG99
    PoD (1):
    Dark Magician

Kuti and Banana are already flipped town. Mac and Dark Magician I'm taking the leap of faith to assume they're town here. To me, 1049 is capitalizing on a very bad situation for town. To make matters worse, soon after in #1084 PoD votes Achro who is the self-proclaimed neutral. Possibly shade every wagon shifting imaginable, and then switch to the neutral to wipe your hands clean of the situation, though he eventually hops on Macdougall in the last few minutes. His first post on d2 (#1292) sorta continues his efforts of shading wagons, in particular Banana's wagon. Additionally, his take on DM in that same post is, although valid, very strange to have. He says his suspicion of DM is growing, but then says that DM's role could provide value to town and so maybe does not need to be chopped. Granted, I've had this sort of view before, but with a medium? Seriously? Is there that much value in a medium? I'm worried that he says that because he plans to make use of this reliability of information in this night in order to make himself look better, and to perhaps stave off the question of whether there's a wolf among the three mediums or medium-like roles. Or keep DM for a LYLO chop, which PoD more or less admits to from his perspective there just with the connotation of alleging DM to be wolf. 1324 by PoD reinforces the idea of shading people who voted a town out, and honestly almost feels like he's more focused on making himself look reasonable.

42. ISO #1842

LOLDEBITE HAS BIT THE DUST.

HIS ROLE WAS....

CAROLER

You are a Caroler! At night your target will hear a carol containing three names, at least one of which is not town. You may not target the same player consecutively.

--------

10 PLAYERS REMAIN..

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Day 3 ends on the Saturday the 19th at 8pm CST! (Not 7pm CST.)

@Ultra
    @Arrow
    @macdougall
    @Achro
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Dark Magician
    @Stellaria
    @Wiisp
    @powerofdeath
    @ikarusdk

Day has changed.

HAMMER/PLURALITY IS NOW ACTIVE.

6 votes to hammer.

43. ISO #1843

44. ISO #1844

45. ISO #1845

46. ISO #1846

47. ISO #1847

48. ISO #1848

Ok well I was gonna just vote MM and hope it isn’t DK as a wolf but like.

Now I am thinking DK can be fake after that flip.
    To clarify, I was thinking DK can be a wolf faking but now that someone with their claim role flipped I have them at close to equal footing with MM.

49. ISO #1849

50. ISO #1850

Okay, good luck, and bye, I guess.

And damn, what a dead thread lol. I guess I can only be the "bad omen guy" now, but look...

Does that really look like a caught wolf?
    stop using goofy as some insult
    explain to me how this sequence of posts were so townie?