S-FM 352: ★ Silent Night 2 ★ - Page 27
Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 2642
  1. ISO #1301

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Here was some things that was also said from Banana afterwards:

Banana says they died because scum saw an advantage to drop a hinted at PR that me and POD refused to “shut up about” as they put it.
    They also told me to not push or vote POD today.
    They said the slot can be analyzed further but seeing who POD picks as the Heatmiser (other anonymous medium, I am the Frostmiser.)
    Told me if POD is town we lose so much, said if they are scum that can be found out

Also they talk about Gopher who I think is Ultra?
    They say there was a post they made about banana hinting at their claim but not claiming it and then called Banana obnoxious which didn’t sit well with Banana.

Banana told MM earlier that they were refusing to claim and Banana kept trying to downgrade me from claiming them to be Ghost of Christmas Past.
    Then they bring up Post #1179
    Banana said that both the VT claim and the neutral claim were low risk votes and we lose nothing of value if we're wrong.
    They were alluding to the fact because of their claims we wouldn’t lose a PR.
    Gopher says “What makes Mac lower value than you”?
    Banana told me “this can be interpreted two ways: he thinks I'm stating that I'm a higher value player (not at all what I'm alluding to), or he thinks that I'm alluding to being a PR”
    Banana then follows up by saying they never claimed anything about themselves but Gopher makes it about Banana’s role with that comment.

Then Banana replied “You’re gonna have to wait and see” in post #1182
    and he says in post #1189 that Banana was being obnoxious for garnering attention and flirting around their claim but not actually saying it.
    Which wasn’t what Banana was doing at all.

Banana says he’s the one that tried to poke some info out of them even though they were adamant for a long time that it wasn't going to happen, and that Banana despises setup spec especially on day 1, and that they didn't want Myself or POD claiming for them.
    They said if they responded any other way then they give away information banana doesn’t want to give.

Banana also says there was thoughts they could have said day 2 that MM knows they are more then capable of doing but MM kept saying stuff like “as long as you contribute later on”.

Banana is fairly certain there is a wolf in MM/Ultra? I think Ultra is Gopher, MM/Gopher they said.

Here’s also what Banana said if they are town.

Town!MM maybe just distancing from banana because they know its a lost cause and is truly worried about being miseliminated as town

Town!Gopher would just be gatekeeping

Banana then followed up with that if they are both town the game of mafia has evolved past the point where they can’t keep up properly to it

For the Record though, I still townread Ultra because I’m a stubborn piece of shit and still think they are tone town.
    But Banana has their take on the slot of which I shared.

2. ISO #1302

Oh also, note that while the night stuff makes DM look like his claim is valid, it does not make him necessarily town. I would not be terribly surprised to see one of the ghosts of Christmas (probably the three ghosts from the story, and if it's not that, my disappointment will be extreme frinckles) be scum
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1303

4. ISO #1304

5. ISO #1305

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    u had every rights to vote him tho, same with mac, others not so much
    why do Mac and Achro get a pass for voting for Banana after it became a wagon but you put Ikarus and myself on the chopping block for voting for Banana before it was a wagon?

6. ISO #1306

7. ISO #1307

8. ISO #1308

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    why do Mac and Achro get a pass for voting for Banana after it became a wagon but you put Ikarus and myself on the chopping block for voting for Banana before it was a wagon?
    Cause I am a neutral and mac only voted to survive at the end

9. ISO #1309

10. ISO #1310

11. ISO #1311

12. ISO #1312

that was mac's CT its basically NAI, and Achro is very likely 3p

Ikarus seems pure and sometimes way to pure for my liking, like I acknowledge the posts that Achro and Mac like, but then i also hate many more of their posts

is probably a bad post
    /shrug

13. ISO #1313

14. ISO #1314

15. ISO #1315

16. ISO #1316

17. ISO #1317

18. ISO #1318

19. ISO #1319

20. ISO #1320

21. ISO #1321

22. ISO #1322

23. ISO #1323

24. ISO #1324

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Based off what
    I didnt like the way Stellaria's reaction to the Hydra thing. I think it was greatly exaggerated and feel like it was a bit dumbtelling. Especially after several posts by other people saying that Banana is not a hydra. Then Stellaria threw a fit and went ahead and voted Banana for it. Thats already -1

People who voted a mislem is also -1

I havent seen Stellaria making reads much this game yet beside this hydra incident. His playstyle is also pretty similar to a recent FM we had a couple months back when he was mafia.

25. ISO #1325

26. ISO #1326

27. ISO #1327

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Here was some things that was also said from Banana afterwards:

Banana says they died because scum saw an advantage to drop a hinted at PR that me and POD refused to “shut up about” as they put it.
    They also told me to not push or vote POD today.
    They said the slot can be analyzed further but seeing who POD picks as the Heatmiser (other anonymous medium, I am the Frostmiser.)
    Told me if POD is town we lose so much, said if they are scum that can be found out

Also they talk about Gopher who I think is Ultra?
    They say there was a post they made about banana hinting at their claim but not claiming it and then called Banana obnoxious which didn’t sit well with Banana.

Banana told MM earlier that they were refusing to claim and Banana kept trying to downgrade me from claiming them to be Ghost of Christmas Past.
    Then they bring up Post #1179
    Banana said that both the VT claim and the neutral claim were low risk votes and we lose nothing of value if we're wrong.
    They were alluding to the fact because of their claims we wouldn’t lose a PR.
    Gopher says “What makes Mac lower value than you”?
    Banana told me “this can be interpreted two ways: he thinks I'm stating that I'm a higher value player (not at all what I'm alluding to), or he thinks that I'm alluding to being a PR”
    Banana then follows up by saying they never claimed anything about themselves but Gopher makes it about Banana’s role with that comment.

Then Banana replied “You’re gonna have to wait and see” in post #1182
    and he says in post #1189 that Banana was being obnoxious for garnering attention and flirting around their claim but not actually saying it.
    Which wasn’t what Banana was doing at all.

Banana says he’s the one that tried to poke some info out of them even though they were adamant for a long time that it wasn't going to happen, and that Banana despises setup spec especially on day 1, and that they didn't want Myself or POD claiming for them.
    They said if they responded any other way then they give away information banana doesn’t want to give.

Banana also says there was thoughts they could have said day 2 that MM knows they are more then capable of doing but MM kept saying stuff like “as long as you contribute later on”.

Banana is fairly certain there is a wolf in MM/Ultra? I think Ultra is Gopher, MM/Gopher they said.

Here’s also what Banana said if they are town.

Town!MM maybe just distancing from banana because they know its a lost cause and is truly worried about being miseliminated as town

Town!Gopher would just be gatekeeping

Banana then followed up with that if they are both town the game of mafia has evolved past the point where they can’t keep up properly to it

For the Record though, I still townread Ultra because I’m a stubborn piece of shit and still think they are tone town.
    But Banana has their take on the slot of which I shared.
    Banana should have probably played from the thread and not the chat, he played terribly and was very clearly inviting his own demise so he could flip. Doesn't surprise me that I'd be his suspect on account of his play, woeful

28. ISO #1328

29. ISO #1329

30. ISO #1330

31. ISO #1331

32. ISO #1332

33. ISO #1333

34. ISO #1334

35. ISO #1335

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    Is this some bookie variant? This is a switch up from yesterday
    Ah apologies, yesterday were just my reads as the day went on.

Each night I can mark someone, if I get 2 marks voted out that is a win condition for me. I felt kuti had wolf equity given the flow of the topic and their votes so I went there.

It doesn't need to be stellaria tomorrow, but their post about me/mac kind of felt wolfy. I will always try to mark someone I feel has wolf equity to make my wincon much, much easier for town to want to do.

36. ISO #1336

I didnt like the way Stellaria's reaction to the Hydra thing. I think it was greatly exaggerated and feel like it was a bit dumbtelling. Especially after several posts by other people saying that Banana is not a hydra. Then Stellaria threw a fit and went ahead and voted Banana for it. Thats already -1

People who voted a mislem is also -1

I havent seen Stellaria making reads much this game yet beside this hydra incident. His playstyle is also pretty similar to a recent FM we had a couple months back when he was mafia.
    Where did I throw a fit?

37. ISO #1337

38. ISO #1338

I feel you are grossly misrepresenting the situation PoD.

I wanted people to pay more attention to Banana. I wanted people not to just give Banana a day 1 pass because supposedly someone on his hydra is new.

Kuti is the prime example of a person doing just that, and did not actually pay any attention to Banana until after I said something.

I made it apparent that if Banana wasn't a hydra, I'd be campaigning for everyone to vote for him.

Marshall outright told me to ask Frinckles. And I did. He was completely unaware of any hydras in this game.

Banana lied about frinckles signing off on Toad joining a hydra. Banana in fact outright admitted to not being in a hydra.

For being one of the top-posters, Banana was actively doing everything he could to not be helpful. And he was lying.

You cannot make me feel bad for being on that wagon. You cannot do it. Do not pass go and do not collect 20

39. ISO #1339

40. ISO #1340

41. ISO #1341

42. ISO #1342

I wanted people to pay more attention to Banana. I wanted people not to just give Banana a day 1 pass because supposedly someone on his hydra is new.

Kuti is the prime example of a person doing just that, and did not actually pay any attention to Banana until after I said something.

I made it apparent that if Banana wasn't a hydra, I'd be campaigning for everyone to vote for him.

Marshall outright told me to ask Frinckles. And I did. He was completely unaware of any hydras in this game.

Banana lied about frinckles signing off on Toad joining a hydra. Banana in fact outright admitted to not being in a hydra.

For being one of the top-posters, Banana was actively doing everything he could to not be helpful. And he was lying.

You cannot make me feel bad for being on that wagon. You cannot do it. Do not pass go and do not collect 20
    FWIW I'm not blaming you for being on that wagon, since I am the one that probably started it.
    You did rather tunnel on the hydra thing a bit too much, but i read them as trying to clarifying the situation to get some intel on kuti.

43. ISO #1343

Toad used to be Banana's older account, Banana is a weird player who create like a new account every 2 years in the last 10 years

44. ISO #1344

I used search function and hydra was mentioned 8 times on page 1, 19 times on page 2, thats a total of 27 times
    Toad used to be Banana's older account, Banana is a weird player who create like a new account every 2 years in the last 10 years
    This new information that you are giving me changes shockingly little about your argument

45. ISO #1345

46. ISO #1346

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    I mean ya that's silly but I presume u believe it because self vote
    It isn't all that silly. I was also reading Kuti as jester on day 1.
    Last night while I was doing anothe read-up of the posts, I thought Kuti is roleplaying as soft Jester, and that self vote was so out of blue, it didn't feel the usual anti-town move, it felt like it was reinforcing them softing as Jester.

Their vote history is also all over the place, but the most common name in the vote history by Kuti was Banana, not that I think it's all that important tbh.

The key thing here is Kuti is either Jester, or scum roleplaying as Jester.

I suspected W!Arrow's first post as 'reinforcing' Kuti's playstyle, but given how I also thought Kuti is acting like a jester, his post might not actually be all that revealing.

I also have another reason to sus Kuti which I won't reveal till later when everyone starts posting.

47. ISO #1347

Was it obvious that he was a PR? Was it actually? FMPOV he was obviously a liar. Do you know something about his role?

Also Im gonna call complete bs on this one thing: of all three of Ikarus, Kuti, and myself, I'm your top read? Fmpov you're picking the easiest of us three to jump onto

48. ISO #1348

Was it obvious that he was a PR? Was it actually? FMPOV he was obviously a liar. Do you know something about his role?

Also Im gonna call complete bs on this one thing: of all three of Ikarus, Kuti, and myself, I'm your top read? Fmpov you're picking the easiest of us three to jump onto
    He literally slipped that he was Ghost of the Christmas Past on his post #1

49. ISO #1349

Hes a troll, yes, kinda deserve to be lynched as well. But the fact remained is that you/ikarusdk/kutiplz still lynched an obvious PR.
    'lynching an obvious PR' post flip is irrelevant. We all know he is a PR now.

I had my own reason to vote for banana, which I stated in post 732

50. ISO #1350