S-FM 352: ★ Silent Night 2 ★ - Page 26
Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 53 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 2642
  1. ISO #1251

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Quote Originally Posted by Achro View Post
    Well, fair. I think a few people are very obvious town in ways you can't be without a pelt, but sure.
    Yes there are the scummier town slots.

My towncore is Ultra who is an IC. Ika, Debite, Martin and Stellaria fwiw. I doubt there's a wolf in this list.

I think Banana and DM are both miselims the mafia have pushed but these are reads I could be wrong on.

I don't mind dying here as a VT as long as my reads are sheeped because I feel confident in my solve.

I'm just annoyed because I really don't think I should be dying. I don't think I've been wolfy and I think the wolves have taken advantage of me not having a powerfully influential day 1 and are taking advantage of some misplaying town.

2. ISO #1252

3. ISO #1253

4. ISO #1254

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    U bitch about us not lynching the neutral while u choose not to solve the game its honestly mind blowing
    I know right, imagine that, someone being openly hypocritical on a game of Mafia instead of obsessing about never contradicting myself

It eats you up inside doesn't it

5. ISO #1255

6. ISO #1256

Basically Mac is getting chopped because he's a good wolf and claimed VT.

You have three options here atm town.

1 - Chop me and use my legacy properly or I will be very mad from DVC.
    2 - CFD Kuti and clear me because they are an obvious wolf.
    3 - Chop town Banana instead of me without my vote and continue to tinfoil me tomorrow.

7. ISO #1257

I don't know martin well enough but those others I think I just plainly agree with.

Banana I would have thought was a miselim but reading their posts there is a weird energy there that feels oddly controlling of thread pace for a town slot who is chaotic to have but not sure.

DM I am pretty sure is always town here unless they are a specific type of scum player.

So we actually mostly agree

which means you are town, yes.

please self-pres

8. ISO #1258

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260

11. ISO #1261

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    With everyone seemingly claiming some sort of PRs
    Then voting the only open VT claim who hasnt shown any anti town agenda in the game when the set up explicitly said most players will be vt.
    Sigh
    Please never ever push this person.

Or Ultra.

Ika and Ultra are lock IC villagers if I die here. Do not push them or I will be extremely salty in post.

12. ISO #1262

13. ISO #1263

14. ISO #1264

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    U choose not play to ur town meta and then cry that all 3 wolves are trying to body u which realistically u don't believe I know u don't believe that
    Can't a capable wolf just play to their town meta rather easily? You're appealing to his wolf range but also seem to be implying he's playing terribly. Doesn't really add up.

15. ISO #1265

16. ISO #1266

17. ISO #1267

18. ISO #1268

Quote Originally Posted by Achro View Post
    one of mac's town metas is agreeing with achro 90% of the time

source: dk64 as a heracross it still held

I buy it tbh
    I have not read a single gamesolving post you've made aside from the one I quoted where you said I have wolf equity. You haven't been around when I've been around. So I have nothing to agree with.

19. ISO #1269

20. ISO #1270

21. ISO #1271

22. ISO #1272

Quote Originally Posted by macdougall View Post
    I have not read a single gamesolving post you've made aside from the one I quoted where you said I have wolf equity. You haven't been around when I've been around. So I have nothing to agree with.
    Mac

I mean our reads match

not that you are sheeping

23. ISO #1273

24. ISO #1274

Quote Originally Posted by TheBananaBaroness View Post
    Oh that was towards Mac

Guys quote posts or I get confused lol
    I will self pres you because it's the right thing to do as town anyway but I don't think you're mafia and think you've played really badly today specifically in your dealings with me. I've been very generous and tried to solve with you and you keep treating me like a moron.

25. ISO #1275

26. ISO #1276

27. ISO #1277

28. ISO #1278

29. ISO #1279

Quote Originally Posted by macdougall View Post
    I will self pres you because it's the right thing to do as town anyway but I don't think you're mafia and think you've played really badly today specifically in your dealings with me. I've been very generous and tried to solve with you and you keep treating me like a moron.
    Don't take it personally, I do it to everyone

Have a good game

30. ISO #1280

31. ISO #1281

32. ISO #1282

33. ISO #1283

BANANA HAS BEEN LYNCHED.

BANANA WAS....

THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS PAST

You are a Ghost of Christmas Past! On odd nights you may target another player, blessing them to communicate anonymously in death chat for the remainder of the night. You must submit your target within the first 8 hours of the night.

13 PLAYERS REMAIN..

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

(day 2 shall begin at 8pmcst tomorrow. Please submit any abilities or whatever within like the first 23 hours. thanks.)
    Last edited by Frinckles; August 14th, 2023 at 10:47 AM.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

34. ISO #1284

35. ISO #1285

Wow a message echoing from beyond the grave has made it's way here..

I am fallen in battle
    I don't have specifc reads but I do have opinions about todays events
    I knew all along that dead chat is a thing as I'm the ghost of christmas past and can target someone to communicate with the dead on odd numbered nights
    I actually didn't even mean to soft it in my first post tbh
    I just came in guns ablazing and said the first thing on my mind, and I had recently seen my role card and that happened to be it lmao
    I'm pretty sure that it should be obvious that the end of day day 1 push on me at the last second was extremely scum motivated
    nobody had a problem with my spamming initially, in fact I'm pretty sure that first guy that started tunneling onto me is town
    because he genuinely was confused that nobody else was getting after me with all my shenanigans
    and that reads as townie 100%

but I mean there was this post with mallow I'm looking for it now, where he told me that he didn't understand why I was saying that I wasn't going to claim
    but I knew where this EOD was going, there was no clear scum consensus from anyone so it was very likely going to be me
    post #1053. Mallow plays coy and says "I don't think anyone has demanded a claim from you anyway?"
    like he doesn't realize how close to EOD we were and that there was going to be a push to get me to claim
    I don't trust mallow
    he seemed to want to give me what i was looking for (aw you're being so cute, you're being so funny) but didn't fight at all to change anyone's perceptions of what I was doing. He knows how I play, the way I poke and get interactions out of people and then analyze their behavior instead of doing the whole reads list bogus
    he didn't push me but he sure did his best to distance himself from me
    as for who else might be scum, look into the pile of people that would have used this opportunity to push a mislunch on me at the last second
    I don't know if that means mac is scum or not, that's not up for me to decide anymore. But look in the group at the end that showed a shift in outrage and decided to push for me for no real actual reason other than veiled gatekeeping. You'll have those two categories. The gatekeeping town (play how we want you to play or die) and the scum pretending to be gatekeeping town. How you figure out who is who will be fun to watch!
    good look homies, no salt towards anyone in the game, in the end it's just a game. Good luck to all!

36. ISO #1286

MARTIN'S GUM-DROP BUTTONS HAVE BEEN DESTROYED.

HIS ROLE WAS....

GINGERBREAD BODYGUARD

You are a Gingerbread Bodyguard! At night you may target another player; If they are attacked, you will instead die. Upon death, your brittle body breaks apart and you can list 5 players, learning one townsperson amongst them.

12 PLAYERS REMAIN..

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Day 2 ends on the Wednesday the 16th at 8pm CST! (Not 7pm CST.)

@Ultra
    @Arrow
    @macdougall
    @Achro
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Dark Magician
    @Stellaria
    @Wiisp
    @Kutiplz
    @powerofdeath
    @Loldebite
    @ikarusdk

Day has changed.
    Last edited by Lumi; August 14th, 2023 at 06:28 PM.

37. ISO #1287

First off, I haven't read the day start post before reviewing this, because I want to actually post something of consequence.

Kuti is by my reads a Jester; they spend much of early D1 talking about dying, other commitments, and random vote Wiisp who hasn't even posted by that point yet.

PoD is one of the other two ghosts, he's softed it by talking about Blessings, which was a word used on Banana's rolecard.

I believe Achro's neutral claim; he seems nervous about dying, which implies there's no team to bat cleanup for his theoretical win if he were to die.

DarkMagician claims blessing power, which would round out the three Christmas Ghosts.

Ikarus is town.

38. ISO #1288

39. ISO #1289

40. ISO #1290

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292

I have the exact same rolecard as Banana except its even night only.

My suspicious on DM is growing. I just dont believe that town have 3 mediums, one very op version of mediums, and 2 very restrictive roles. I think the mafia have the stronger of the three. But with that being said, unless others want DM gone, I do think we can just use DM to keep posting stuff from the grave until we have to resolve his slot. So we can keep him around for now. I rather want to focus on people who were on Banana’s wagon and have no reasons to.

My current chopping block:
    Stellaria
    Kutiplz
    ikarusdk

43. ISO #1293

44. ISO #1294

45. ISO #1295

46. ISO #1296

47. ISO #1297

48. ISO #1298

Hello there, I can't stay right now but I did want to pop in ASAP after reading Banana's post from the grave
    @TheBananaBaroness message received, having fun is not allowed and scummy; I should instead persecute you pointlessly just because you have a different meta, even though I know it and you flipped town in super similar scenarios before
    YOU ARE A TRAITOR, AND ARE UNFITTING OF THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS!
    <3

Also, the name of the flipped role (ghost of christmas past), its abilities (blessings) and the fact banana was given a voice seems to play in DM's favor here, as much as it annoys me to admit it

Also also, the fact Banana got lynched out of all people (which I honestly didn't expect, thought it would be between DM and Mac; probably should have looked at votecount more) probably indicates that mafia was very happy to deflect the lynch on this easy mislynch slot that grants us little info and that leaves us with everyone else to solve. As opposed to this, I would probably tend to trust those on the countertrains.

I'll come back when I can to analyze EoD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

49. ISO #1299

50. ISO #1300