S-FM 352: ★ Silent Night 2 ★ - Page 22
Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 2642
  1. ISO #1051

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

I may have pushed my sleep/circadian rhythm too far and overslept a fair bit and ended up arriving here an hour or two later than planned.

I'm here now and reading up. May do a bit of skimming as I'm like 250ish posts behind and we only got slightly more than 2 hours left.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #1052

Quote Originally Posted by TheBananaBaroness View Post
    I've played offsite. I've played on MU, mafiascum, and a few other smaller sites

"You guys" is FM players in general
    It's fine I understand the logic and I know what I said is fakeable. I play a probability oriented game though and know that wolves who need to live don't claim VT but knowing that makes it something I could fake. I get where you're coming from.

Who are you townreading?

3. ISO #1053

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    Pocket successful

Quote Originally Posted by macdougall View Post
    What?

Can you [Wisp] please explain why you've been tunneling me for nearly all of day 1?
    Umm... Wisp has not been tunneling you for all of D1, what the hell lol
    FYI I'm not claiming today. I know that it upsets people on a huge level that they can't read me cause I refuse to conform to the standard of Mafia they're used to. It's been upsetting people since the dawn of time

I will lose literally no sleep if I'm mislunched day 1 and yinz can live with the consequences and can continue to have fun being silly gamebots ;)
    I don't think anyone has demanded a claim from you anyway? You are free to live as you so desire, as long as you do contribute at some point
    and if you just don't ever contribute in any way, then I'm not sure why you'd be signing up at all anyway, so we shall see lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1054

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

I don't think anyone has demanded a claim from you anyway? You are free to live as you so desire, as long as you do contribute at some point
    and if you just don't ever contribute in any way, then I'm not sure why you'd be signing up at all anyway, so we shall see lol
    Have you EVER seen me go an entire game without trying mallow? What's your aim here? "As long as you contribute at some point" like we've played tons together.

And I'm tied for leading train rn so I'm letting everyone know that if they want me to claim and shift the vote somewhere else at EOD as is tradition here, that's not happening. I'll go down before I claim today.

5. ISO #1055

6. ISO #1056

Have you EVER seen me go an entire game without trying mallow? What's your aim here? "As long as you contribute at some point" like we've played tons together.

And I'm tied for leading train rn so I'm letting everyone know that if they want me to claim and shift the vote somewhere else at EOD as is tradition here, that's not happening. I'll go down before I claim today.
    Just letting you know its possible that we wont see a flip ever. It was never specified, but having 3 roles related to mediums/deaths is making it sounds more likely that the game is flipless. Whoever we lynch today, we may never know if they were town or not.

7. ISO #1057

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    I'm sticking my vote on Dark Magician.

banana feel too wolfy to be a wolf, and I think our read on banana will be more clear later on, kinda a bad vote imo

kutipz isnt a good vote either. He can only give each items ONCE and its just one of three options: doc, vig, and self suicide.

I am okay with mac vote, still prefer Dark Magician. Arrow yeet is meh, and if we have to yeet someone, why not just yeet the hard claimed neutral. Its probably a better yeet over Arrow
    I like this post, and am saving it for later reference when we have flips. I encourage you all to do the same.

Why DM over Mac, btw?
    I never lied tho, BananaCucho, Toadette and Toad all exist and they're posting from this account sooooooo
    ...that is unfortunately technically correct
    schizophrenia is very useful
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #1058

Just letting you know its possible that we wont see a flip ever. It was never specified, but having 3 roles related to mediums/deaths is making it sounds more likely that the game is flipless. Whoever we lynch today, we may never know if they were town or not.
    Appreciate the heads up, home slice

9. ISO #1059

10. ISO #1060

I'm not afraid, hence why I'm not advocating for your lynch today lol, but I also wished to make my point clear. What, would you rather have me get jumped on by good-willed townies who would think I am giving you a full free pass for no reason whatsoever? Tsk tsk tsk.
    Flipless without forewarning is borderline bastard. I doubt it.

11. ISO #1061

I like this post, and am saving it for later reference when we have flips. I encourage you all to do the same.

Why DM over Mac, btw?

...that is unfortunately technically correct
    schizophrenia is very useful
    Mac is more of a null/scum lean. DM over mac because my read on Dm is stronger than Mac. I havent really looked into Mac too much

12. ISO #1062

13. ISO #1063

I'm not afraid, hence why I'm not advocating for your lynch today lol, but I also wished to make my point clear. What, would you rather have me get jumped on by good-willed townies who would think I am giving you a full free pass for no reason whatsoever? Tsk tsk tsk.

Flipless without forewarning is borderline bastard. I doubt it.
    IDK I feel like you're a pretty good mafia player and shouldn't be afraid of getting jumped on for stating your opinion

14. ISO #1064

15. ISO #1065

Who Posted?
    Posts 143 Kutiplz
    Posts 122 Dark Magician
    Posts 100 Wiisp
    Posts 87 TheBananaBaroness
    Posts 85 Loldebite
    Posts 83 Achro
    Posts 81 macdougall
    Posts 75 Stellaria
    Posts 65 Ultra
    Posts 64 ikarusdk
    Posts 54 Marshmallow Marshall
    Posts 36 MartinGG99
    Posts 29 powerofdeath
    Posts 15 Arrow

Incase people didnt know about this feature. It can be found on the original post of this thread.
    why did you post this? like what prompted you to look for it and share it? is there an insight here you found interesting?

16. ISO #1066

Wiisp has been scumreading me for as long as my memory of this game affords me and has

a) asked me no questions
    b) stated no real reasons

I simply want to know the reasons. That's fair is it not?

17. ISO #1067

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    I don't know what to say. When I have something to say it usually already got posted and I know from prior FMs that stating something someone else said is "Scummy".
    What are you thoughts about the current wagons?

Currently the top contenders of being lynched (1 hour left) are banana/mac, and there are Dark Magician, and Kutiplz trailing as well

18. ISO #1068

19. ISO #1069

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    How are we reading stella
    They exist. That's about it.

- Didn't really read the setup
    - Fell for Banana's "hydra" stuff super hard
    - No memorable takes
    - Is just hating Banana for the hydra stuff (which is fairly reasonable lol, but I really think it was just a joke, and regardless of banana's alignment, it's funny XD)

/shrug. That is going to be a harder slot to solve.

20. ISO #1070

21. ISO #1071

22. ISO #1072

23. ISO #1073

24. ISO #1074

25. ISO #1075

26. ISO #1076

27. ISO #1077

Banana and Arrow feel town.

Marshall and PoD don't seem w/w but they're both kinda weird.

DM feels like a town via their entitlement ie. they post in a way in which they feel like they are entitled to being townread which is hard to fake. Banana similar.

Arrow just feels like a lost town and I expect the mafia to try to miselim them when they run out of other options.

28. ISO #1078

29. ISO #1079

30. ISO #1080

Mac is more of a null/scum lean. DM over mac because my read on Dm is stronger than Mac. I havent really looked into Mac too much
    "I prefer to lynch DM because he's scummier"
    um ok, thank you very much i guess

...do you have details to share on the matter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    I don't know what to say. When I have something to say it usually already got posted and I know from prior FMs that stating something someone else said is "Scummy".
    Well, do share your thoughts on the game! Reads on overlooked people, your twist on the hot takes going around, your thoughts about Banana's hydra stuff, etc. We're not in your mind, after all.
    IDK I feel like you're a pretty good mafia player and shouldn't be afraid of getting jumped on for stating your opinion
    well yes but actually no xD

31. ISO #1081

32. ISO #1082

33. ISO #1083

34. ISO #1084

35. ISO #1085

How do we feel about yeeting Achro. No offense but I do fear that Banana is a miselim, and my read on Mac isnt that strong enough to warrant me voting them out. We got like 50 minutes left.

-vote Achro
    I don't know which player this is, what's their avatar?

36. ISO #1086

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

I guess my gut is that assuming a 'carefully balanced' setup, we have three medium claims from Martin and DM and PoD. We also have gift giver from Kuti.

Achro has claimed both Serial Killer and "non-killing neutral with a variety of win conditions" in different posts, which feels jestery.

Frinckles likes the Caroler role, so I feel that's probably mixed in somewhere.

THis is too many power claims, to me, for a game that's 'carefully balanced'.

39. ISO #1089

40. ISO #1090

41. ISO #1091

42. ISO #1092

43. ISO #1093

44. ISO #1094

45. ISO #1095

46. ISO #1096

no he legit claimed a neutral with 5 different win cons. Hes trying to convince town to give him 2 blessings so he can meet one of his win con so he can exit the game
    Well I'd be fine with offing that. If people are scared of jester I'll hammer

47. ISO #1097

48. ISO #1098

49. ISO #1099

50. ISO #1100