User Tag List

Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 2642
  1. ISO #1651

2. ISO #1652

3. ISO #1653

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Deb voted me and checked out; and I'm not really sure what he was trying to accomplish other than a possible miselim. If he was pressuring me, he'd need to stick around to get the response.
    just parking a vote on my top suspect before going to sleep. I considered voting mac to protect banana or voting achro but yeeting the neutral felt like it'd yield little information and mac did convince me he was a bad lynch to, and I had to go to sleep so I had to pick someone or go voteless. I learned the hard way that not voting is, in fact, not an option so you got it. That's basically it.

btw PoE = path of elimination (no, not that hack & slash)

4. ISO #1654

5. ISO #1655

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Kuti has been largely been lacking in wanting to solve. Kuti's votes were all over the place, but most of them were on banana.
    Arrow has been mostly absent in the game and I don't think he was present in EoD to vote?
    W!MM might not have killed Ultra given how killing ultra auto points fingers at MM. Although MM was not tunneling on Ultra so I don't think he wanted to kill him.

Martin dying is what is puzzling to me.
    I would've definitely killed T!Dark because he wasn't gonna get yeeted yesterday.
    Maybe they knew Dark might receive protection? Idk.
    I was present, but I didn't find the evidence against Banana convincing.

6. ISO #1656

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Soooo much focus from Arrow on claims and trying to figure out exact roles while giving LITERALLY NOTHING ELSE lol (look at his very short ISO). I know he's rusty, but he still has Mafia in mind and did play FM in the past, so this feels pretty hard to forgive.

Lynching Arrow over Banana would have been such a good move in hindsight.
    Yeah, and I was just as useless then. I'm just not a good FM player.

7. ISO #1657

8. ISO #1658

9. ISO #1659

10. ISO #1660

11. ISO #1661

12. ISO #1662

13. ISO #1663

14. ISO #1664

15. ISO #1665

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    LOL I don't know if that's actually true, but I will certainly have zero qualms doing this
    -vote Dark Magician

I guess Wisp can wait.

As for Kuti, perhaps I should ISO them further just to make sure? My townread on them is pretty much just based on two things: no red flags + the "tell me your favorite holiday or I can't do anything aaaa it's not that complicated!!!!!" post (already mentioned this, already know Wisp disagrees, already said I will not be stopped from townreading kuti for it :P), which is not TERRIBLY STRONG anyway
    You guys know if dk is a wolf that carol means nothing right?
    PoD pointed this out.

16. ISO #1666

17. ISO #1667

18. ISO #1668

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    If PoD is town that’s what wolves want you to do.
    I don't see anyone seriously considering getting either of you mediums on the chopping block today, so what's wrong with preparing for a green kuti flip ?
    Inversely, if kuti flips green AND you believe all mediums are town, then who's scum ? I guess you think ika is among those, but who'd be with them ?

19. ISO #1669

20. ISO #1670

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I don't see anyone seriously considering getting either of you mediums on the chopping block today, so what's wrong with preparing for a green kuti flip ?
    Inversely, if kuti flips green AND you believe all mediums are town, then who's scum ? I guess you think ika is among those, but who'd be with them ?
    Ah I had forgotten MM... Still, I don't get why you're getting that defensive

21. ISO #1671

Dk has some emotional reactions that I think are hard to fake and if the carousel is fake it's more like fake as town rather than wolf, though I still dislike a few one of their posts. I think everything on this page was pretty townie, so I'm not worried about them

And all 3 of the carousel peeps have some kind of wolf equity

22. ISO #1672

23. ISO #1673

24. ISO #1674

Maybe I should ask for clarification

How do mediums work here? Can they speak with the dead every night? Or are they assigned odd and even nights?
    From what I understood they all have like 50 layers of complexity added on top, so probably none of them can speak every night and all of them probably have some kind of restriction. I admit I've been too lazy to study banana's flip in detail so I haven't cross-validated DM's claim nor used that to speculate more about PoD's role.

25. ISO #1675

Are you suggesting he's a wolf? I can't see his claim making sense from a Town perspective given how the town will generally eliminate Neutrals absent scum targets.
    It is not that i am suggesting achro is a wolf. I was merely noting that even if we don't think achro is town, we are choosing to treat him as neutral, not possible wolf.

I think we don't wanna go there yet because we find others more scummy. Achro hasn't shown any anti town agenda at least fmpov

26. ISO #1676

Are you suggesting he's a wolf? I can't see his claim making sense from a Town perspective given how the town will generally eliminate Neutrals absent scum targets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    From what I understood they all have like 50 layers of complexity added on top, so probably none of them can speak every night and all of them probably have some kind of restriction. I admit I've been too lazy to study banana's flip in detail so I haven't cross-validated DM's claim nor used that to speculate more about PoD's role.
    Perhaps Dark and PoD can clarify it for me.

27. ISO #1677

28. ISO #1678

POD was talking to Stellaria about how a bunch of us were in his POE because Banana was 'an obvious PR' (because he slipped the role 'Ghost of Banana past') and we yeeted him. He was arguing that banana was an obvious PR as if we should've trusted his claim after all. Both Stellaria and I argued how we could've known and TRUSTED his claim especially when I don't know how banana plays (dont know about stellaria), and banana's trolling on day 1 made it just hard to know what is the truth and what is not? Perhaps players here who knows banana knows better, but I simply don't. That is why I did not trust the claim of a troll - as PoD describes. If that makes me the worst town player, then so be it.

And this is coming from a post flip discussion. NOBODY tried to actively advocate the votes away from Banana during EoD. Hindsight is 20/20 and anyone can be the best player in the game if they argue how they were right after someone flipped.
    What the fuck? I was actively trying to protect Banana, campaigned to get people to safely yeet the neutral to save banana and mac, and had to vote mac cuz nobody was biting. You were like nah im staying

29. ISO #1679

How do mediums work here? Can they speak with the dead every night? Or are they assigned odd and even nights?
    I make someone else a medium for the night. Even if wolf kill me same night, someone else will still relay info from martin. I can only do it on even nights.

30. ISO #1680

31. ISO #1681

PoD is Even Night, Banana was Odd Night Giver and I am always in there at night. I am Frostmiser or whatever it’s called where whoever they choose would become Heatmiser.

I am always there at night and I can show post from dead as confirmed.
    I only have 1 shot left of which I’ll be using on Martin.

Also to respond to Bite, I’ve given my PoE.

32. ISO #1682

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    PoD is Even Night, Banana was Odd Night Giver and I am always in there at night. I am Frostmiser or whatever it’s called where whoever they choose would become Heatmiser.

I am always there at night and I can show post from dead as confirmed.
    I only have 1 shot left of which I’ll be using on Martin.

Also to respond to Bite, I’ve given my PoE.
    And a red ika flip doesn't change it at all ? I'm asking because that's not what I assumed. If so, what'd you do if ika flips green ?

33. ISO #1683

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    What the fuck? I was actively trying to protect Banana, campaigned to get people to safely yeet the neutral to save banana and mac, and had to vote mac cuz nobody was biting. You were like nah im staying
    That's what I'm saying. This "I had no choice AIEEEE!" feels off. Carloer list doesn't feel too objectionable though. Think Kuti has just thrown in the towel

34. ISO #1684

35. ISO #1685

36. ISO #1686

37. ISO #1687

38. ISO #1688

39. ISO #1689

40. ISO #1690

41. ISO #1691

42. ISO #1692

Quote Originally Posted by Achro View Post
    Let's just finish kuti and if they are indeed town we go from there knowing one of dm/mm is very likely a wolf
    Ya I'm just placing my vote, sabi should just die today and very likely will

DMs posts still hella ping me I'm not sure how much I care about their claim since I already think their claim post was wolfy as he'll and kuti flipping wolf wouldn't change that either

Meh

43. ISO #1693

We've basically established Kuti is Jester, haven't we? Why would we bother voting them?

Caroler does not promise they're a wolf, just that they're Not Town.
    Theoretically, if Kuti is a Jester, then that alone would satisfy the carol, meaning it's possible that the other two are town. Given that we don't really want to kill the two mediums, it makes sense not to kill Dark Magician right now.

I'm gonna have to look into Marshall. I don't remember anything he's done besides tell me to ask Frinckles about the hydra thing. But perhaps that's on me

44. ISO #1694

45. ISO #1695

46. ISO #1696

47. ISO #1697

48. ISO #1698

49. ISO #1699

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    wisp where's your head on the three carolees?
    Claimwise I like kuti, I don't like DMs claim, nor their handling of pressure, the way they have talked to people, nor there vote on DK it bothers for a different reason depending on what world we are in

I actually still kinda dislike DK, but they have some super pure posts

I'd probably say there is always a wolf in dk/dm

Idk how I feel about MM, I don't like their vote on me, I guess I could understand why someone thinks me not caring between banana and Mac is wolfy buts nots really, since I was clear I didn't care, and even had paranoia on Mac flipping town. Just not sure how u read my eod and think I have some kind of agenda

I also don't think MM has anything going for them either. Their votes imo have been super opportunistic, and really hate their vote swap from me onto kuti, I think if anyone is trying to actually push an agenda it's them.

If kuti didn't want to die, I'd always vote in MM or DM over them

50. ISO #1700