Register

User Tag List

Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,200 of 2642
  1. ISO #2151

2. ISO #2152

3. ISO #2153

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

I feel the need to bring this up right now. I live in Southern California and we're kind of going through an unexpected hurricane problem right now. Some of my time recently has been spent preparing for the worst. If the power goes out where I live OR if I'm ordered to evacuate, I will request to sub out. Just want to let you all know.

4. ISO #2154

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    I feel the need to bring this up right now. I live in Southern California and we're kind of going through an unexpected hurricane problem right now. Some of my time recently has been spent preparing for the worst. If the power goes out where I live OR if I'm ordered to evacuate, I will request to sub out. Just want to let you all know.
    stay safe friendo

5. ISO #2155

Stay safe.

6. ISO #2156

Stay safe!

7. ISO #2157

Oh no good luck to you, hope you don't get in trouble!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #2158

Because I was driving when I saw pod flip, I was asking myself a bunch of questions as to why pod was nkd and janitored.

And I came up with a list of whys in the order of likelihood.

I'm on a phone since my pc is buggered so sorry for the format and errors. This is going to be full of speculation and narratives.

1. The remaining wolves still want to lynch ika/MM
    2. There was miscommunication between mafia members
    3. Somehow both the nk and janitor were misdirected.

1. I'll start by saying that when someone says something that is noticeably wrong, or repeats an obvious statement, other people tend to think harder/starts to question about the subject.

Now with that being said.

Post 2141 by Wiisp.

Voting with Achro. This releases Wiisp from the responsibility of solving. This also makes the player immune from being fos 'd for being wrong. And/or if Arrow is the teammate, this makes it so it does not look like a bus. A random wagon vote.
    Reinforcing the fact DM is a lost wolf (which wiisp also mentions in post 2150). We by now know DM is a lost wolf. But wiisp mentions this because it adds to what he/she wants to achieve next. By falsely claiming MM is towncleared from carol, this ensures that the town thinks twice about MM being town (stellaria noticed the fallacy and argued MM isnt towncleared). Because DM is a lost wolf, W!MM could've still pushed DM without realising he would flip red. I could go into details about how it would've played had DM flipped green but since Wiisp is playing it accordingly after the red flip, I won't get into it. This all makes MM still a valid target to be lynched, because he has had the most number of fingers pointing at him than anyonr else anyway. Wiisp would've argued about this till MM flips green. One mislynch. One more to go. So the question is, how does that tie me? Wiisp wants to bring ika faking the carol into light once more in case MM does not gain the traction. I, ika, am not all mech cleared. DM was a lost wolf so W!ika could've gotten lucky (oh hey! How well the narrative fits!). Notice wiisp says exactly this in post 2150. Also all Wiisp has ever said about me was, ika has some scummy posts, ika pings me, I don't like their posts etc, but has never really gone into detail why and how my slot is suspicious to Wiisp. Similar to DM.

No other players were discussing about PoD aside from MM and I, although neither of us really doubed the fact pod was a medium. Maybe actual wolves wanted to frame us because we were discussing him? I have no clue. This kill is puzzling at best, not even mentioning the follow up sanitation. Anyway, this is what I think Wiisp and her teammate wanted to achieve, because they did not learn anything from when DM tried to shade me.

2. Maybe mafia mates didn't communicate well and janitor was forced to sanitize pod. Unlikely.

3. I'm assuming the redirector can only redirect one player to a target so I'm guessing this is even more unlikely.

9. ISO #2159

10. ISO #2160

why PoD and not Ultra
    Yeah, that's an excellent question. I'm also a little surprised to see he was cleaned, and not, say, Debbie, whose role was unknown to all. It's not like we suspected PoD of lying lol: he basically confirmed his role by sending me to be a medium on night 2. Besides, he was being suspected by some people (chiefly Ikarus, I think, who's not getting lynched... so isn't that nonsense?)

Also, I'm baffled to see you actually caught a slip from DM with his "group wolf" stuff. I just don't get what this play was about. Since no scum had died before him, he couldn't join his team's chat through blessing a scum message, so ? ? ? ? what a strange strategy

It does kinda annoy me, though, because my scumread on Wisp was based in great part on a SvS association with DM... the problem is, if he's not scum, who is? That said, I'm pretty confident with Arrow just being scum lol, so that's at least leaving us with only one scum to find, probably.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #2161

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yeah, that's an excellent question. I'm also a little surprised to see he was cleaned, and not, say, Debbie, whose role was unknown to all. It's not like we suspected PoD of lying lol: he basically confirmed his role by sending me to be a medium on night 2. Besides, he was being suspected by some people (chiefly Ikarus, I think, who's not getting lynched... so isn't that nonsense?)

Also, I'm baffled to see you actually caught a slip from DM with his "group wolf" stuff. I just don't get what this play was about. Since no scum had died before him, he couldn't join his team's chat through blessing a scum message, so ? ? ? ? what a strange strategy

It does kinda annoy me, though, because my scumread on Wisp was based in great part on a SvS association with DM... the problem is, if he's not scum, who is? That said, I'm pretty confident with Arrow just being scum lol, so that's at least leaving us with only one scum to find, probably.
    I'm fine with Arrow n Wiisp

Question is, do we lynch arrow first so achro can leave

12. ISO #2162

13. ISO #2163

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Because I was driving when I saw pod flip, I was asking myself a bunch of questions as to why pod was nkd and janitored.

And I came up with a list of whys in the order of likelihood.

I'm on a phone since my pc is buggered so sorry for the format and errors. This is going to be full of speculation and narratives.

1. The remaining wolves still want to lynch ika/MM
    2. There was miscommunication between mafia members
    3. Somehow both the nk and janitor were misdirected.

1. I'll start by saying that when someone says something that is noticeably wrong, or repeats an obvious statement, other people tend to think harder/starts to question about the subject.

Now with that being said.

Post 2141 by Wiisp.

Voting with Achro. This releases Wiisp from the responsibility of solving. This also makes the player immune from being fos 'd for being wrong. And/or if Arrow is the teammate, this makes it so it does not look like a bus. A random wagon vote.
    Reinforcing the fact DM is a lost wolf (which wiisp also mentions in post 2150). We by now know DM is a lost wolf. But wiisp mentions this because it adds to what he/she wants to achieve next. By falsely claiming MM is towncleared from carol, this ensures that the town thinks twice about MM being town (stellaria noticed the fallacy and argued MM isnt towncleared). Because DM is a lost wolf, W!MM could've still pushed DM without realising he would flip red. I could go into details about how it would've played had DM flipped green but since Wiisp is playing it accordingly after the red flip, I won't get into it. This all makes MM still a valid target to be lynched, because he has had the most number of fingers pointing at him than anyonr else anyway. Wiisp would've argued about this till MM flips green. One mislynch. One more to go. So the question is, how does that tie me? Wiisp wants to bring ika faking the carol into light once more in case MM does not gain the traction. I, ika, am not all mech cleared. DM was a lost wolf so W!ika could've gotten lucky (oh hey! How well the narrative fits!). Notice wiisp says exactly this in post 2150. Also all Wiisp has ever said about me was, ika has some scummy posts, ika pings me, I don't like their posts etc, but has never really gone into detail why and how my slot is suspicious to Wiisp. Similar to DM.

No other players were discussing about PoD aside from MM and I, although neither of us really doubed the fact pod was a medium. Maybe actual wolves wanted to frame us because we were discussing him? I have no clue. This kill is puzzling at best, not even mentioning the follow up sanitation. Anyway, this is what I think Wiisp and her teammate wanted to achieve, because they did not learn anything from when DM tried to shade me.

2. Maybe mafia mates didn't communicate well and janitor was forced to sanitize pod. Unlikely.

3. I'm assuming the redirector can only redirect one player to a target so I'm guessing this is even more unlikely.
    Intentionally making obvious mistakes to bring something to people's attention? Ngl, it feels like this is a conspiracy theory lol, independently from Wisp's alignment. The most likely scenario that comes to mind is that Wisp, not being town and not needing to actually pay attention to solving, genuinely made that mistake (or he could have made it as town, but that would make him very lazy lol).
    -vote Wiisp

I'd like to also say, wiisps voting on banana, and the circumstance around it was very opportunistic as well
    Indeed, Wisp's D1 votes are scummy, and the progression is reaaaally lacking.

That being said, are you saying we should keep Arrow alive for today and lynch Wisp...? Considering Achro exists and considering Arrow is just very likely scum, this doesn't seem optimal. Is there a reason I'm missing?

14. ISO #2164

@macdougall you've basically disappeared lately. What's your world, and why?

15. ISO #2165

Intentionally making obvious mistakes to bring something to people's attention? Ngl, it feels like this is a conspiracy theory lol, independently from Wisp's alignment. The most likely scenario that comes to mind is that Wisp, not being town and not needing to actually pay attention to solving, genuinely made that mistake (or he could have made it as town, but that would make him very lazy lol).

Indeed, Wisp's D1 votes are scummy, and the progression is reaaaally lacking.

That being said, are you saying we should keep Arrow alive for today and lynch Wisp...? Considering Achro exists and considering Arrow is just very likely scum, this doesn't seem optimal. Is there a reason I'm missing?
    True. My post was based on a narrative that makes sense to me due to wiisps post and current circumstances but I'm more or less confident wiisp is a wolf.

I didn't think that we'll when I was writing that post so I guess we can go either arrow or wiisp.

Arrow gets yeeted - achro leaves
    Wiisp gets yeeted - achro stays but leaves if I live through night 4, but given that mafia aren't gonna be that sadistic and kill me tonight, achro is probably leaving anyway

16. ISO #2166

I'm fine with Arrow n Wiisp

Question is, do we lynch arrow first so achro can leave
    I'm pretty sure that's what we want, yes. Having a neutral who can place us in a kingmaker situation is bad imo, and making him win makes everyone happy lol. More importantly, I'm slightly unsure about Wisp and will have to reevaluate him with the knowledge he didn't know DM was scum (not right now because I don't have time, though), be it just to re-read my case on him and see what still holds.

Also, what are the odds Wisp knew there was a lost wolf and was pretty sure DM was said lost wolf, and thus actually acted SvS towards him?

17. ISO #2167

I'm pretty sure that's what we want, yes. Having a neutral who can place us in a kingmaker situation is bad imo, and making him win makes everyone happy lol. More importantly, I'm slightly unsure about Wisp and will have to reevaluate him with the knowledge he didn't know DM was scum (not right now because I don't have time, though), be it just to re-read my case on him and see what still holds.

Also, what are the odds Wisp knew there was a lost wolf and was pretty sure DM was said lost wolf, and thus actually acted SvS towards him?
    I would like to say that Wiisp knew Dm was a wolf. I am suspecting mafia team knew there was a lost wolf based on DMs role card.

I'm gonna say that if it isn't Arrow or wiisp, the other one is mac for reasons only known to my neurons, not my brain atm.

18. ISO #2168

19. ISO #2169

I would like to say that Wiisp knew Dm was a wolf. I am suspecting mafia team knew there was a lost wolf based on DMs role card.

I'm gonna say that if it isn't Arrow or wiisp, the other one is mac for reasons only known to my neurons, not my brain atm.
    Yeah, that is the idea that was secretly sprouting in my mind, hence my ping at Mac. I realized that among my townreads, he was my least solid one, really just based on a feeling that I understood how he was thinking, i.e. what was not directly in his posts, but implied by it. I might have just projected a town mindset on his progression that's full of holes lol. Hence, Mac needs to explain what he thinks right now, because I just don't see it at all, it's like he stopped existing post-Kuti lol.

20. ISO #2170

Also, leaving this in case I am the most retarded person to ever live and MM is mafia

MM frig you
    xDDD don't you worry, I left a similar message to frinckles in my private channel about you

21. ISO #2171

22. ISO #2172

23. ISO #2173

24. ISO #2174

25. ISO #2175

26. ISO #2176

I don't play to make myself look better unless I'm a wolf, DM wasn't even a wolf because of that mindset, because a lot of the time it tends to come from a town, aka kuti

Dm was wolfy because of their claim, that's really all u needed

I think both ikarus and MM could be wolfy for their reactions and tones

I'm not worried about you

Or Mac is one of them, when I play with a player like Mac I expect a hard game means he is a wolf, but thag kind of read always feels insulting to me

Anyways I'm trying to find the wolf in that grouping of 3 + arrow, im assuming if arrow is town, we aren't winning this game anyways.

I still particularly like my arrow/dk team mostly because thinking back I'm not sure that Mac is a wolf based of day 1 wagonomics

Plus I don't see Mac wolf with mm or dk? Only arrow

27. ISO #2177

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Can we not use that word?
    No harm done lol
    You srent gunna find progression in my town game, sorry
    Well, that would be a problem - and one that's on you. You could at least explain what was going on in your mind.

28. ISO #2178

Why?

Achro is going to win if I'm alive by day 5.

Are you willing to risk a mislynch for a neutral that will help us with a vote?
    I don't think Achro will have marked someone who is unlikely to be mafia personally. I think the safest bet is to resolve him and whoever he thinks should die/wishes to pursue.

29. ISO #2179

No harm done lol

Well, that would be a problem - and one that's on you. You could at least explain what was going on in your mind.
    I mean that depends what do u want to know? I'm still not particularly sure what's wolfy about me not wanting to vote in banana/Mac anymore

I literally have controlled any of the wagons except Mac, and somehow I have the agenda

It's baffling to me

30. ISO #2180

Jeez be safe man.

31. ISO #2181

I mean that depends what do u want to know? I'm still not particularly sure what's wolfy about me not wanting to vote in banana/Mac anymore

I literally have controlled any of the wagons except Mac, and somehow I have the agenda

It's baffling to me
    Havent* controlled

32. ISO #2182

@macdougall you've basically disappeared lately. What's your world, and why?
    Just want to solve whoever the consensus is. Have too many town and don't particularly find anything my town are saying disagreeable. I assume you are probably town now and willing to sheep Ika. Would just chop Wiisp/Arrow. Want to just go Arrow first to get Achro out of the game.

Ultra
    Ika
    Stellaria

I don't touch any of the above til f3 tbh.

33. ISO #2183

I can already see that Arrow is going to die today and I really doubt anything is going to happen to prevent it. I don't have a problem with it. So I haven't got much else to say.

I think if I squint hard enough I can see a world where Ika has snowed me because I don't really think Wisp has been that wolfy and I usually find Wisp as mafia is wolfy and stays wolfy.

Stellaria I would be surprised but not like overwhelmingly so.

Ultra I'm just never touching.

I think what's going to likely happen as much as it sounds weird to say is that Arrow is going to die, and probably flip town and then we'll all go oh wow amazing.

Then we'll probably flip Wisp kicking and screaming tomorrow and lose to MM/Ika lol.

34. ISO #2184

35. ISO #2185

36. ISO #2186

37. ISO #2187

38. ISO #2188

39. ISO #2189

Quote Originally Posted by macdougall View Post
    I can already see that Arrow is going to die today and I really doubt anything is going to happen to prevent it. I don't have a problem with it. So I haven't got much else to say.

I think if I squint hard enough I can see a world where Ika has snowed me because I don't really think Wisp has been that wolfy and I usually find Wisp as mafia is wolfy and stays wolfy.

I think what's going to likely happen as much as it sounds weird to say is that Arrow is going to die, and probably flip town and then we'll all go oh wow amazing.

Then we'll probably flip Wisp kicking and screaming tomorrow and lose to MM/Ika lol.
    I somehow feel there is some correlation with this post, and your initial post about wanting arrow killed for achro.

Yesterday you were all about voting MM, again to solve achro.

Why, you can't trust achros claim and his wincon?

All of these actions...they aren't really pro town or anti town. But needlessly focused on wanting to know what achro is.

40. ISO #2190

41. ISO #2191

Just want to solve whoever the consensus is. Have too many town and don't particularly find anything my town are saying disagreeable. I assume you are probably town now and willing to sheep Ika. Would just chop Wiisp/Arrow. Want to just go Arrow first to get Achro out of the game.

Ultra
    Ika
    Stellaria

I don't touch any of the above til f3 tbh

Like this just seems ridiculously fake haha.
    Nah you know what fuck it, I'm Mac and I don't play that.

-vote ikarusdk

Let's dance homie.
    I mean...if you are trying to show the progression in your thought behind these...you gotta do more than that.

You can't townclear someone that hard that you are willing to leave them till f3, then immediately follow up and say the rest of it without providing good reasons. Your reason for voting me here is that, 'oh arrow will prob flip town, and this means ika/mm are scum' so i must change my townclear to scumlock right now. See how it doesn't really flow?

42. ISO #2192

43. ISO #2193

Help me understand your POV.

So you don't think it's Wiisp.
    You don't think it is arrow.
    You had me in townclear you are comfortable letting go till f3.

But you were going to vote for Arrow - to solve achro.

44. ISO #2194

45. ISO #2195

Quote Originally Posted by Achro View Post
    But dance away.

Just let's all be clear we want arrow nice and dead today.
    If I do some thinking...and realise Arrow isn't the correct lynch.

Are you fine with lynching with someone else, and winning tomorrow, hoping I will survive through the night?

I wouldn't think mafia are that sadistic enough to kill me over Ultra tonight because that is just a big douche move.

46. ISO #2196

It's baffling to me
    Having no agenda at this time...not even town ones like you admitted.

It's not a good look.

Let's see.

Day 1 you were more active and jumped on banana wagon.
    Day 2 you were less active and jumped on Kuti wagon
    Day 3 you were even less active and jumped on DM wagon
    Day 4 you are getting pushed but you know arrow is going to get yeeted, and you don't want to town up because this is how you play town.

Because as much as players sometimes get complacent and just wanna follow the trains, if the wagons are non-mafia, or the current flow of the game indicates non-mafia are likely to get wagoned, of course mafia will be fine with just sidelining. And this actually might be how you play town, but to me it looks like you are trying to appear as such.

Where is your will to win the game? You are active enough in the forum, but I don't feel any WIM.

47. ISO #2197

48. ISO #2198

49. ISO #2199

50. ISO #2200

Sigh lol. I want to see your town!Arrow world, but I just don't. Thoughts about my case on Arrow?

Long story short: he's very probably scum. I've been thinking this to various extents throughout the entire game, but now I'd say he would need to be very damn convincing for me to townread him at all. My main points against him is that he made lots of "nothingburger" posts early on, talked a bit about mechanics, literally never analyzed ANYONE (unless you count analyzing Kuti as a jester lol) and fits in pretty much any scum team you could ever think of. I'm going to ISO him to refresh my own memory and to make sure I haven't missed anything; take what you will from this.

Spoiler : Arrow ISO analysis :
    ARROW ISO START

The first 8 posts are a whole lot of nothing. Hello world, favorite holiday is halloween, wow you were active, valentine's cards (honestly this post did something to me personally lol but it's not game-related, game-wise it's nothing/"fluff"), "STOP POKING ME!", speculating there isnt more than 2-3 neutrals (that's not exactly insightful lol), music, says he got lost in activity.

Self-meta /shrug

"Banana feels like lazy town" - okay, understandable take (I kinda had the same hunch on D1), but then I'm a little surprised he never said anything at all about him or people pushing him. This post is literally the only occurence of him talking about Banana, apart from this post in reaction to Stellaria's hydra stuff:

Which is terribly weak and strange, considering Banana was literally the D1 lynch. It's not like there was nothing to say, nobody to question, etc.

"Achro is putting in some pressure, which for day 1, seems scummy to me" - That's just a culture clash thing because games in very old days (as in, before I even joined the site) were different and people couldn't care less about D1, so that's NAI

And then he voices a gut townread on Ikarus, which is like, sure.

This post is in reaction to me asking this:

"Achro feels scummy to me"... well okay, thank you very much? Considering I was going back and forth with Achro at the time (or rather, had just finished doing so), there was a lot to say about it, there was matter for analysis. This is almost textually saying "I don't want to analyze".

"PoD may be flying under the radar" - okay, why? This is really just a "hi, I exist, I did something" post with zero interest in actually solving the game. It's like he only bothered to reply to my questions for the sake of shutting me up XD. If he had lots of solvy posts elsewhere, I could perhaps see it as just not being warmed up for FM yet, but considering his lack of ANY of those posts, this is scummy as hell.

More posts, just one-liners pointing out some stuff without analyzing anything, giving any reads, or God forbid, push anybody...

I'm just quoting this because it's probably one of the most significant posts of his ISO, which is telling, considering how empty and weak it is.
    Calling Achro jestery - I hadn't noticed this before, but it seems he just picked "calling people jesters" as his gimmick to appear to do something lol (cf. calling Kuti jester)

Arrow mistakenly says Martin claimed medium (instead of Banana), /shrug

Progression on Achro from jester to I believe him: nonexistent
    Progression on Ikarus: nonexistent, literally just said it was a gut read earlier and there's nothing else about it (note that this looks kinda good for Ikarus, assuming wolf Arrow, since it's unlikely he picked a teammate as his only voiced read)

The rest is just mechanical blah blah again, no solviness, no analysis

One last interesting post:

This is actually the most solvy/analytic post he's ever made... and per normal standards, I'd say this lacks pursuing the goal of actually solving Debbie, like it lacks any form of pressure, further questioning, etc. It's like he doesn't feel the need or desire to gain any new information; this desire is completely absent from his entire ISO.

Overall, Arrow is the incarnation of "information instead of analysis" (IIOA) of the low-posting style (which is apparently not mentioned in the mafiascum article lol but still). Town wants to solve the game, to gain information, and that is true for newbies or "bad players" as well, just because that's the very nature of the game. I see NONE of this with Arrow.

Yeah, Arrow is just scum lol.

@ikarusdk there we go

Also I just saw this:

Ultra is confirmed town by Martin's ability. No need to waste time on this, he's a living flipped town.
    Also, even from your perspective, it feels like claiming the scum team is MM/Ikarus is super bold (and unlikely). Do you seriously think page 39's walls and interactions are scum theatre between us? That would be the single best scum theatre ever staged lmao.