S-FM 352: ★ Silent Night 2 ★ - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 53 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    okay so this is a stupid idea but what if Banana was some sort of killing role that forced their victims to join the hydra upon death

are there any hungry christmas dudes? anynoen know a character like that?
    lol. You're right, it's a really stupid idea...

>.>

2. ISO #902

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    ghost of christmas present here. I thought banana was hardclaiming ghost of the past, but i guess banana is just santa claus here
    Lol it's day 1 guys. See this is why setup spec is scummy. Look at all these unnecessary claims

3. ISO #903

4. ISO #904

5. ISO #905

6. ISO #906

7. ISO #907

8. ISO #908

Quote Originally Posted by TheBananaBaroness View Post
    Lol it's day 1 guys. See this is why setup spec is scummy. Look at all these unnecessary claims
    The only difference between day1 and day 2 is couple of flips. If all people did on day 1 was talk pointless stuff, only generating bs, and crapshoot for lynch, then what is day 2 going to be? At that point two possible towns are dead so this stance is such low WIM as town. I'd rather people try figure shit out on day 1 and lynch and nk flips support/disprove their theory.

9. ISO #909

Pringles approved adding @Toad to the Hydra
    Please stop confusing the town with this lol. We have people who are new to the site and who don't know you enough to realize you're just messing with them xD. That said, it is a funny meme, I'll grant you that

Also I'm baaaaaack from a relatively busy but fulfilling day, will try to be here as much as possible, which doesn't mean I can guarantee anything. Catching up
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

13. ISO #913

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    The only difference between day1 and day 2 is couple of flips. If all people did on day 1 was talk pointless stuff, only generating bs, and crapshoot for lynch, then what is day 2 going to be? At that point two possible towns are dead so this stance is such low WIM as town. I'd rather people try figure shit out on day 1 and lynch and nk flips support/disprove their theory.
    NGL it feels like you say something in that vein every game to at least one town member and yet we never see the prophesized crapfest D2... I'm in the opinion that you need to realize and come to terms with the fact that there's people that simply won't play D1 the same.

14. ISO #914

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

if it wasn't for the hydra thing, I'd be campaigning for everyone and their grandmother to vote for Banana. So I think I'm justified for poking at it
    I really don't see why it would be relevant in ANY way but I am interested in what you've got against our resident pokemon

17. ISO #917

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Please stop confusing the town with this lol. We have people who are new to the site and who don't know you enough to realize you're just messing with them xD. That said, it is a funny meme, I'll grant you that

Also I'm baaaaaack from a relatively busy but fulfilling day, will try to be here as much as possible, which doesn't mean I can guarantee anything. Catching up
    if this is in his character, then maybe he's just lying about being a hydra and just fucking with everyone

18. ISO #918

While you're soooo entirely right, this is just Banana's character and is NAI. I know, it's annoying as hell. I've campaigned against this "D1 sucks" mentality for ages (see this thread from 2018...), and I believe this most righteous cause has progressed to a state of near triumph, but there are still some backwards traitorous enemies of the people who stand against the progress of enlightenment in our dear motherland

Jokes aside, "it's just d1" is entirely NAI for Banana. That being said, he's not a bad player at all, and so I would expect some kind of towny thought process to appear at some point if he's indeed town.

And besides, he's not wrong about the unnecessary claims lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

19. ISO #919

You may as well ask me to stop breathing my friend

20. ISO #920

21. ISO #921

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I really don't see why it would be relevant in ANY way but I am interested in what you've got against our resident pokemon
    if you could convince everyone that you were in a hydra with a brand new person, you could likely get a free night 1 pass for no effort or work at all, and you could spend that time bein a butthead while doing it

it's annoying

22. ISO #922

23. ISO #923

if you could convince everyone that you were in a hydra with a brand new person, you could likely get a free night 1 pass for no effort or work at all, and you could spend that time bein a butthead while doing it

it's annoying
    Yeah I'm good at getting people to believe anything. It's a great skill when I roll scum lol

24. ISO #924

25. ISO #925

While you're soooo entirely right, this is just Banana's character and is NAI. I know, it's annoying as hell. I've campaigned against this "D1 sucks" mentality for ages (see this thread from 2018...), and I believe this most righteous cause has progressed to a state of near triumph, but there are still some backwards traitorous enemies of the people who stand against the progress of enlightenment in our dear motherland

Jokes aside, "it's just d1" is entirely NAI for Banana. That being said, he's not a bad player at all, and so I would expect some kind of towny thought process to appear at some point if he's indeed town.

And besides, he's not wrong about the unnecessary claims lol
    Just wait until you play with the likes of hyperion in DM, you'll love it—yes that is sarcasm.

I've seen many people goof around D1. In fact I might go as far as say that most of those I consider really good players goof around D1 lol
    that doesn't mean they won't take the game seriously or won't stop goofing. It just means they like to goof D1...

I mean you weren't there for Frinckles' baby shark meltdown, ika, but man that was something

26. ISO #926

Banana who knows... random troll. 3p maybe?
    Ultra town
    Martin town
    Arrow no read
    Achro no read
    Marsh slightly wolf... I unvoted cuz my meta read no longer applies but I still don't think they're townie at all
    Magician slightly town
    Stellaria town
    Wisp lean town
    Kutiplz lean wolf
    PoD no read
    Loldebite lean town
    Ikarus town

Towncore

Ultra
    Martin
    Stellaria
    Ikarus

I feel like you should sheep my townreads if you kill me.

I expect to die here cuz I scumread Kuti and they will now proceed to force it due to omgus as either alignment but it doesn't make them outright a wolf if they do so. Don't let people make "u killed mac" arguments to suspect them. Just read them for agenda.

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

it's annoying
    I'll say it again, then : why the FUCK would being an hydra get a pass ? That's just as ridiculous as "oh but he's a new player *pleading face* don't kill him just yet *holding back tears*, THAT is annoying. If you can't get yourself to yeet hydras that's a you problem

29. ISO #929

Quote Originally Posted by macdougall View Post
    Banana who knows... random troll. 3p maybe?
    Ultra town
    Martin town
    Arrow no read
    Achro no read
    Marsh slightly wolf... I unvoted cuz my meta read no longer applies but I still don't think they're townie at all
    Magician slightly town
    Stellaria town
    Wisp lean town
    Kutiplz lean wolf
    PoD no read
    Loldebite lean town
    Ikarus town

Towncore

Ultra
    Martin
    Stellaria
    Ikarus

I feel like you should sheep my townreads if you kill me.

I expect to die here cuz I scumread Kuti and they will now proceed to force it due to omgus as either alignment but it doesn't make them outright a wolf if they do so. Don't let people make "u killed mac" arguments to suspect them. Just read them for agenda.
    wow you actually TR both I'm struck

30. ISO #930

Flips help town solve the game

Setup spec day 1 helps scum solve the game and causes unnecessary claims. There's literally no reason for a trio of ghosts of Christmas anything to claim day 1 yet that's where we are.

31. ISO #931

32. ISO #932

33. ISO #933

34. ISO #934

35. ISO #935

Who you got as town?
    Banana - no fucking clue
    Ultra - slight town
    Martin - null
    Arrow - SL
    Mac - no idea & guessing I'll have trouble reading that slot
    Achro - 3p
    Marsh - town
    Magician - slightest of TL — was SL, got better after #478 but read's been a bit jumpy since
    Stella - slight town
    Wisp - TL
    Kutiplz - TL
    PoD - TL
    Ikarus - TL

this is a bit outdated but should be fine

36. ISO #936

Quote Originally Posted by Kutiplz View Post
    Can we decide on a wagon that isn't dm or wisp. Both whom I tr
    I would like to get rid of DM if he doesn't, you know, start making sense. Also, medium is like the easiest scum claim ever, so it absolutely doesn't scare me away from his train. That said, I can get behind pressure on Mac as well (seeing the next posts that did exactly that).

37. ISO #937

Just wait until you play with the likes of hyperion in DM, you'll love it—yes that is sarcasm.

I've seen many people goof around D1. In fact I might go as far as say that most of those I consider really good players goof around D1 lol
    that doesn't mean they won't take the game seriously or won't stop goofing. It just means they like to goof D1...

I mean you weren't there for Frinckles' baby shark meltdown, ika, but man that was something
    Is that what Oliver in MMs signature referring to?

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939

I'll say it again, then : why the FUCK would being an hydra get a pass ? That's just as ridiculous as "oh but he's a new player *pleading face* don't kill him just yet *holding back tears*, THAT is annoying. If you can't get yourself to yeet hydras that's a you problem
    Kuti gave Banana a day 1 pass and I'm of the impression that other people are as well because one of the supposed heads of the hydra is a newbie. That's not me deb. I'm voting Banana. Nobody else besides mac is. Do you see my issue? Nobody is questioning this guy

40. ISO #940

I'm a holiday patron aka a VT btw.
    Okay since we're all doing this I hardclaim Her Cuteness the Princess of Claims, for every in thread claim I get a powerup and if I get 3 more I win the game so please do continue UwU

-vote macdougall

I guess I have stuff to think about before re-commiting

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

43. ISO #943

44. ISO #944

Quote Originally Posted by Kutiplz View Post
    Mac I literally claimed my role and I'm wolf lean lol
    Do wolves not claim roles or something?

I'm scumreading you because I don't like the way you've treated my slot. You haven't engaged me on any reads or questioned me for anything except a townread i made 2 days ago which you said why and then immediately dropped it and went back to not engaging me. And the timing of your vote on me felt opportunistic. Like you haven't attempted to progress a solve on me at all all day and want to vote me out on day 1? It's not something people familiar with me should ever do but here you are.

45. ISO #945

46. ISO #946

You may as well ask me to stop breathing my friend

you asked for it, enemy of the people

it's annoying
    Public Service Announcement: Banana is terribly unlikely to be in an actual hydra, considering he's acting like his normal self all the time. Discussion and speculation about hydras is terribly unproductive and likely off-topic. If you really want to be sure, I guess you could always ask the host, perhaps he'll respond lol.

THE TRUTH MUST CCOME OUT BANANA

47. ISO #947

48. ISO #948

May I ask why is me voting banana lol and then vote worthy?
    at the time I thought your "I TR stellaria & ika" was utter complete bullshit and thus the vote to be 100% opportunist but if you are you're bsing readlist pretty fast and without even seeing my vote so I'll reconsider

49. ISO #949

50. ISO #950

at the time I thought your "I TR stellaria & ika" was utter complete bullshit and thus the vote to be 100% opportunist but if you are you're bsing readlist pretty fast and without even seeing my vote so I'll reconsider
    You can simply iso me to see that I've been townreading those two for ages. Or even ask them.