Register

User Tag List

Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,250 of 2642
  1. ISO #2201

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    If anything, the bit about 'Arrow probably flip town' - sounds very TMIy
    If he cannot properly justify it, I agree, and feel like it's a bad omen lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2202

If I do some thinking...and realise Arrow isn't the correct lynch.

Are you fine with lynching with someone else, and winning tomorrow, hoping I will survive through the night?

I wouldn't think mafia are that sadistic enough to kill me over Ultra tonight because that is just a big douche move.
    I actually have a one time ga that I haven't used to protect you tonight.

So I don't really care about arrow as long as you live tbh.

3. ISO #2203

4. ISO #2204

5. ISO #2205

The fact is Mac hasn't caught a wolf yet, and that bothers me even if they will probably call this shade

If arrow is a wolf I'm probably lunching Mac first, if arrow is town, I'm voting DK/MM

Because uve both have had very terrible reactions in this thread

Also if we do vote out arrow and achro isn't removed from the game, we just always kill him tmr

I do agree with DK that Mac going from one day wanting to help achro to today not wanting to help him, is super fucking weird, even from a Mac and probably just out right wolfy

6. ISO #2206

7. ISO #2207

8. ISO #2208

9. ISO #2209

10. ISO #2210

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    I don't particularly think have of have been particularly townie except maybe Stellar, and ultra is literally ghosting us for another game, but like they are just town by mech so it's w/e. As long as the vote properly idc. And of course achro who I think is not in his wolf meta
    I don't particularly think any of you have been townie* is what I tried tk type

11. ISO #2211

12. ISO #2212

13. ISO #2213

14. ISO #2214

15. ISO #2215

First thing's first I guess. Supposedly, Achro leaves thread tomorrow assuming Ikarus survives. Do scum kill Ikarus to prevent that? I'd imagine not, because they'd be leaving Ultra alive and preventing Achro from winning through that condition. This leaves Achro in thread who now wants to eliminate the mafia for not letting him win. Assuming Arrow is Mafia, it'd be stupid for Mafia to support a miselim on Wisp only to go and shoot Ikarus when Achro wanted to elim Arrow in the first place. (This is assuming the team isn't Wisp+Arrow).

But the main takeaway imo is that it'd be stupid for Mafia to shoot Ikarus, thus whether we eliminate Arrow or Wisp today doesn't really make a difference in terms of Achro's win condition.

I have more to say on this in a minute

16. ISO #2216

Regardless of who you vote for, at this stage of the game, you've got to have some sort of justification for doing so, especially when you could accidentally be causing a hammer. As long as it's your own justification, even if it's wrong or flawed, at least you have your own justification and reason.

I like ikarus's post here (#2134) because he's calling out mac for declaring that he'll just go along with Achro's mark. He also already made this case against Wisp (#215 so I'll just talk about Mac. He replies to Ikarus' post here (#217. Mac is saying that Achro is unlikely to pick someone who isn't Mafia, thus it's worth it to resolve both Achro's slot and whoever Achro wishes to pursue.

The reason I personally don't like this is because his premise that Achro is unlikely to pick someone that isn't Mafia is flawed. Compared to everyone else, Achro actually has the lowest chance to pick a Mafia out of all of us. For town, we have ourselves and Achro to exclude from whoever we decide to pursue. For Mafia, well obviously they know each other. Achro has no one to exclude but himself. He's got it no better than anyone in selecting Mafia to mark.

But, y'know, for what it's worth, Achro has only shown a willingness to help us solve, just so long as he's getting closer to fulfilling his win condition. So why wouldn't he be trying to solve? Sheeping him seems like a sound strategy. But that's my main point. Mac is essentially just sheeping Achro. Achro's competent, maybe he's got a good grip on who Mafia are this game. But mac, you're competent, too. Ya did great in champs and all that. Why not come to your own sol-

Oh. He's now voting Ikarus now, and not Arrow like he said he would. (#2185) Just a couple of posts ago, he said don't touch Ikarus until f3. Maybe there's a good reason for this. Let's see...

(#2183). (#2184). Okay, so he establishes Ikarus as one of the f3 with me and Ultra. Sounds good. Then next post poses a world where Arrow is town and Ikarus snowed him. Not.. sure where this came from. But, okay. Tinfoil, let's gooo. Says Arrow is likely to just flip town and we all go wow! Omg! But I don't understand that at all. Weren't you saying you wouldn't mind Arrow being flipped? And what about Achro's mark? I thought it was worth flipping Arrow here. But now you're pre-flipping Arrow town. I don't really understand. But now you seem convinced that the team is MM/Ikarus, and you're voting Ikarus, the person Achro needs alive to win. I don't get it. I don't even get the connection between MM and Ikarus here. Maybe there's a world where that's possible, and Ikarus faked the carol and put his scummate MM in it. But that's risky; Ikarus would've gotten a lot more mileage out of putting just towns in the carol. And Ikarus has been towny this whole game. You even thought so during lrevious day phases too. I feel like you're coming to the conclusion that Ikarus is scum and you're not doing a very good job at selling it to me. The reason seems half-baked and you're going back on things you said earlier today and also seem to forsake things said in previous days.

Ikarus' reply to you (#2192) points out that pre-flipping Arrow the way you are comes off as TMI, and I have to agree. Maybe you've just given in to tinfoil or something but whatt makes it look worse is the defense of Wisp. Wisp hasnt been that wolfy to you and you usually find Wisp if that slot is a wolf. This is a meta reason, it doesn't really mean much to begin with. But suddenly it makes your post (#2183) look like TMI on Arrow and you're proposing an alternate wagon (Ikarus) to counteract the Wisp wagon because Wisp is your teammate.

(Also I like #2200 MM's defense)

17. ISO #2217

18. ISO #2218

19. ISO #2219

20. ISO #2220

21. ISO #2221

22. ISO #2222

23. ISO #2223

24. ISO #2224

25. ISO #2225

26. ISO #2226

Also for what it'd worth if the wolf team is me and max, we are voting arrow, he isn't creating a new wagon when we know ahcro is gaurenteed tk vote arrow, but ur guys aren't reading for that convo

And if ur gunna call Mac a wolf, then vote him
    But town is not winning the game if u think wolves might not kill town!ikarus which will fuck us

Just kill arrow that literally hasn't done anything and stop voting with the attention of trying to force teams

27. ISO #2227

28. ISO #2228

29. ISO #2229

The fact is Mac hasn't caught a wolf yet, and that bothers me even if they will probably call this shade

If arrow is a wolf I'm probably lunching Mac first, if arrow is town, I'm voting DK/MM

Because uve both have had very terrible reactions in this thread

Also if we do vote out arrow and achro isn't removed from the game, we just always kill him tmr

I do agree with DK that Mac going from one day wanting to help achro to today not wanting to help him, is super fucking weird, even from a Mac and probably just out right wolfy
    So in your view, it's always going to be me/MM or arrow/mac with achro a question mark.

NGL to you. My first reaction to this post when I read it as I was waking up (therefore not in the best of minds), was that you are distancing yourself while still voting out arrow, and i don't think i'd ever buy that acrho isn't a neutral that will leave the game tonight or tomorrow.

But now that its been some time since I woke up.

Could you think of as to why mac changed his view so suddenly in your opinion?

30. ISO #2230

Two games in a row where I get accused of being teamed with someone and wrongly voted
    don't take it personally.

I view everyone as potential evils.

If mac hand't acted out, I think I probably would've let that slide till tomorrow without realising it.

But now that he's been questioned, he reacted really badly imo.

I just have to realise what his motives are, and what caused him to think that way.

31. ISO #2231

-vote Wisp

Enjoy playing this Mylo with the people that dont exist
    Please don't do this. This is meant to be a game with high grade people (the only player that has the least amount of exp is probably me).

If you don't like how we voted you, help us by building a case against someone.

32. ISO #2232

33. ISO #2233

Please don't do this. This is meant to be a game with high grade people (the only player that has the least amount of exp is probably me).

If you don't like how we voted you, help us by building a case against someone.
    No, kill arrow and we talk tmr, that's the optimal plan
    Thr vote on me is stupid, your vote on me is even worse cause uve seen my wolf game

There isnt an argument for why I am a wolf except for the fact I don't solve to ur image, but twice now I've been in a game now where town has failed to find wolves, and I'm not motivated enough to br that guy who hunts them down myself, I'd rather play off everyone else. And we finallt caught a wolf who had no tmi, and I'm accused of having tmi

I have haven't had any of these silly reactions thag MM/DK/Arrow have had

You u specifically want to vote outside of thag poe, when it's gaurenteed to contain a wolf, because thinking me and Mac are both wolves is fucking illogical

34. ISO #2234

35. ISO #2235

36. ISO #2236

37. ISO #2237

38. ISO #2238

39. ISO #2239

MM/DK/ARROW
    Always has a wolf
    Figure out who that wolf is
    No Wisp, you figure out who the wolf is among these three. You do it. Stop having other people do your work for you. You want that to be the poe? Make it happen. Sell it. Don't get mad when people aren't seeing your world qhen you aren't showing it to them

40. ISO #2240

41. ISO #2241

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    Your lack of self-awareness is saying a lot. If you're Town, take this as a sign to reassess your situation and your play.
    also thats not a lack of self-awareness, that's e calling the read bad
    u could also have reaffirmed the thoughts on why instead of this response

and no, i dont have to reassess anything, its up to everyone else to find me, not for me to help you find me
    which is also interesting, because my wolf game has been known for being super self-aware

42. ISO #2242

No Wisp, you figure out who the wolf is among these three. You do it. Stop having other people do your work for you. You want that to be the poe? Make it happen. Sell it. Don't get mad when people aren't seeing your world qhen you aren't showing it to them
    nah u do it, im voting arrow who needs to die before lylo

Kuti was a lazy vote, but i had reason to believe they could be wolf regardless, because one, the
    m not playing anymore wasnt anything relevant to their alignent
    i voted the
    m mainly because i knew they werent coming back

so
    maybe u should be more selfaware

43. ISO #2243

also thats not a lack of self-awareness, that's e calling the read bad
    u could also have reaffirmed the thoughts on why instead of this response

and no, i dont have to reassess anything, its up to everyone else to find me, not for me to help you find me
    which is also interesting, because my wolf game has been known for being super self-aware
    You get surprised that you're the counter wagon to Arrow. Okay, you're self-aware. Read the room then. Everyone and their grandma has you and Arrow as the PoE to lynch from.

44. ISO #2244

45. ISO #2245

nah u do it, im voting arrow who needs to die before lylo

Kuti was a lazy vote, but i had reason to believe they could be wolf regardless, because one, the
    m not playing anymore wasnt anything relevant to their alignent
    i voted the
    m mainly because i knew they werent coming back

so
    maybe u should be more selfaware
    omgus

46. ISO #2246

arrow is specifcally playing in a way that is low posting with no reason to be doing so, unlike Kuti, thats why they are wolfy, and they have reactions that have been hella wolfy
    same as mm and DK

all of which can be with arrow, a long side
    mac

Your reactions right now aren't making you look much better

47. ISO #2247

You get surprised that you're the counter wagon to Arrow. Okay, you're self-aware. Read the room then. Everyone and their grandma has you and Arrow as the PoE to lynch from.
    then lynch the low poster, if we are both town, the game is over, but at least i can talk myself out of it
    a 50/50 loses ga
    mes, it takes a couple town to vote incorrectly and thats it, gg

stop talking to
    me like this is infuriating

48. ISO #2248

49. ISO #2249

then lynch the low poster, if we are both town, the game is over, but at least i can talk myself out of it
    a 50/50 loses ga
    mes, it takes a couple town to vote incorrectly and thats it, gg

stop talking to
    me like this is infuriating
    Give me a reason to vote Arrow over you then. Talk me out of it.

50. ISO #2250