In-Game Name: adrian veidt

Crimes Committed: racism

Summary: Nword in dead chat at like night 5 or something

man i forgot i could change names

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Potatochips:1-S2-1-11691592 ,Matt:1-S2-1-5163220

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Potatochips: 1-S2-1-11691592 is Correct.
    Matt: 1-S2-1-5163220 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

Potatochips: Ctrl+2
    Matt: 5

Previous Offenses:

Potatochips: None
    Matt: None

Key Points:
    Players in question:

Potatochips - "GIGA N***A" - PARTY HOST - 1
    Matt - "Adrian Veidt" - BEGUILER - 3

Game:

Setup: Repick hands the host to Matt. Channelminer gives everyone 20points. Matt repicks to Hungry, who repicks to YoDaddy, who loads a 9/3/3/1 save. Potatochips says "I like big boob" and gets "New Player" messages.
    Names: None.
    Roles: Both accused get "New role" information.
    D1: 1 (PARTY HOST) waffles on throwing a party, and doesn't.
    N1: 1 sets a LW of "I'm sorry mom for the way I turned out". 3 (BEGUILER) hides behind 1. Kills: MAFIA.
    D2: 7 (INVESTIGATOR) is dead. 2 claims AUDITED LOOKOUT and reports 13 is AUDITOR. 4 is put to trial on suspicion of being GODFATHER after an accusation from 6 hardclaiming LOOKOUT. He goes down 10-0 on a terrible defense. Flip is GODFATHER, and he accuses 6 of being SERIAL KILLER.
    N2: 1 has not thrown a party and does nothing. 3 converts to MAFIOSO and heads out to kill 2. Kills: MAFIA, SERIAL KILLER.
    D3: 11 (ARMORSMITH) and 2 (CITIZEN) are dead. 8 hardclaims he was AUDITED. 6 claims LOOKOUT again and reports 3 killed 2. 3 is put on trial, and goes down 8-0. Flip is MAFIOSO.
    N3: No party from 1. 3 asks if 6 is possibly cheating; will review. Kills: VETERAN, MAFIA.
    D4: 5 (SERIAL KILLER) and 6 (LOOKOUT) are dead. 1 starts a party and announces it. 13 is put to trial, while 6 and 3 argue in deadchat. Game briefly lags and 12 and 1 quit. 13 goes down 5-0 and quits. Flip is AUDITOR.
    N4: 1 is dead man walking, but there IS a party. Kills: LEAVER, LEAVER.
    D5: 12 (MAFIOSO) and 1 are dead. 3 votes sends 8 to trial; he's released 2-0 on an AUDITED CONSTABLE claim. 15 is put to trial and goes down 3-1 on a claim of "town". Flip is VETERAN.
    N5: 3 drops the N word in deadchat. Kills: HEARTBREAKER.
    D6: 10 (CORONER) is dead. A lone SCUMBAG stands against a VETERAN and a CITIZEN. 14 is slammed onto trial. He goes down 2-0 on a SURVIVOR claim and flips SCUMBAG. Town wins the game.

Additional Review: 6 action log
    Hotkey 8

N1: Watches 7 at 2:40, before MAFIA inputs kill order at 3:05. Doesn't change at all. Sees 4 visit.
    N2: Checks log briefly, updates LW. Sets a watch on 12 at 6:34, then checks log again, checking votes. Changes to 2 at 6:58 and updates LW. Mafia input kill order on 2 at 6:42. 6 again catches the MAFIA red handed.
    D3: He reports to 12 that he's "Getting hella lucky" in PM.
    N3: He watches 6 right away at 10:40.. Last MAFIA puts in the kill order on 6 at 10:43. 6 would catch the last MAFIA red handed if he wasn't being terminated by them.

Conclusion: 2 of 3 nights he input his watch command on the target before the MAFIA input a kill order. (Technically there was a kill suggestion N1 but the GODFATHER didn't act on it). As such I find insufficient evidence to uphold a cheating accusation, unless someone can prove to me that 6 has psionic powers that work over the internet.

Was the game result altered?
    Nothing done here affected the game.

Additional offenses or players found in replay?

None; 6 was reviewed and is cleared.

Player Offenses:

Potatochips: Racism
    Matt: Racism

Recommended Actions:

Potatochips: 2x WL
    Matt: 2x WL

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!
    Last edited by Arrow; July 30th, 2023 at 11:55 AM.

4. ISO #4