Possible setup bug with Citizen
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Possible setup bug with Citizen

Not sure if anyone has documented this but I'm working on a save and I noticed that even though I have the selection weight for citizen set to 0, -chance citizen still gives about 20% and -max citizen gives 1.

Before anyone asks, yes, I saved my slot and generated statistics before running those commands.

Does anyone know what's going on and what I can do to ensure that there won't be any actual citizens showing up if my save gets used?

Citizen.png

2. ISO #2

Re: Possible setup bug with Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by JPlayah View Post
    Not sure if anyone has documented this but I'm working on a save and I noticed that even though I have the selection weight for citizen set to 0, -chance citizen still gives about 20% and -max citizen gives 1.

Before anyone asks, yes, I saved my slot and generated statistics before running those commands.

Does anyone know what's going on and what I can do to ensure that there won't be any actual citizens showing up if my save gets used?

Citizen.png
    if there is any impossible conditions in your save it can cause citizen to spawn.
    For example if you let town random spawn town gov, but mayor/marshall is the only gov enabled, then you can end up with 2 town govs but only 1 possible(a single mayor or marshall is max it allows) = it spawns a citizen
    Or if you let your neutral random spawn neutral evil but the only neutral evil role you have enabled is judge then you can end up with 2 neut evils but only 1 possible (judge is also unique/ max 1) = it spawns a citizen
    or if you have any category but all the roles that fit that category you've disabled or set to 0% = it spawns a citizen

i would highly recommend instead of making a save from scratch - save someone else's save or 1 of the standard saves and then build your save off of that
    Last edited by DJarJar; July 16th, 2023 at 04:50 PM.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #3