S-FM 351: Mini Fooling Party - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

Re: S-FM 351: Mini Fooling Party

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    So again that means Gikkle = 50%, and Inno, by being missing is over 50%, interesting.
    no it is more than that.

if inno gets modkilled then we can talk about gikkle or auwt or bakermir otherwise I don't see any reason why should I risk losing the game for town by voting outside of gikkle today. I am hoping to get killed tonight and i think i will get killed because I am in a position to vote whoever is alive as long as scumbot is living, the third person is always the triad. it would be up to scumbot to decide between me and whoever is alive between gikkle/auwt

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    no it is more than that.

if inno gets modkilled then we can talk about gikkle or auwt or bakermir otherwise I don't see any reason why should I risk losing the game for town by voting outside of inno today. I am hoping to get killed tonight and i think i will get killed because I am in a position to vote whoever is alive as long as scumbot is living, the third person is always the triad. it would be up to scumbot to decide between me and whoever is alive between gikkle/auwt
    ebwop

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

8. ISO #708

no it is more than that.

if inno gets modkilled then we can talk about gikkle or auwt or bakermir otherwise I don't see any reason why should I risk losing the game for town by voting outside of gikkle today. I am hoping to get killed tonight and i think i will get killed because I am in a position to vote whoever is alive as long as scumbot is living, the third person is always the triad. it would be up to scumbot to decide between me and whoever is alive between gikkle/auwt
    XD

Well I know you corrected yourself after this post, but it made me laugh, gotta say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

9. ISO #709

It's especially annoying hearing auwt talking about me not claiming because it's just so hypocritical lol
    I was very opening to claiming yesterday and he's the one that didn't open the door
    The reason I don't want to claim NOW is because at this point it isn't gonna change literally anything about anyones read on me or help town in any way but it IS gonna allow innovation more freedom w/ a fake claim
    And while I'm probably gonna claim anyways because Innovation isn't getting on I don't see how my position regarding that is unreasonable when everyone seems to think Innovation is scum?

Also to baker -
    Why would we trust you when you deliberately didn't protect who you said you would?
    And you implied a lot mech knowledge with CA & Bus driver yesterday that makes no sense with a war surgeon claim
    Like why should we trust you

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

Seriously though, did it not strike anyone that me claiming doc on MM yesterday never comes from a wolf? like what wolf makes that play

I just played my night actions bad and I take full blame on that.

also think about the setup balance guys, what is more likely generally speaking? town comp with war surgeon or town comp with butler and citizens?

maybe butler is town and perhaps a war surgeon+butler comp is possible but then gikkle never claimed their role /gasp
    You were trying to give MM an explanation for lack of DH kill
    Your doctor target doesn't even make sense because you yourself said the bus driver play was to swap me/some inactive, and you SRed MM at SoD2

12. ISO #712

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    I think you could look at Gikkle's refusal to claim as scummy. He's deff being hardheaded and stubborn but at this point, it's just grating.
    I'm tired of arguing about this lol
    I was willing to claim yesterday
    I explained my reason for not claiming today, and YOU also think Innovation is scummy
    So if we both agree Inno has a very good chance of being scum why should I give Innovation the opportunity to base his claim off of me

I mean I understand the annoyance but it's not like I'm not gonna claim today like auwt did, I just don't want to claim before innovatiom

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

i mean ok?

yeah maybe my early reads weren't spot on but what does that have to do with anything?

I'm just salty and I think SL didn't play very well. I'm doubling down.
    Scarlet played perfectly fine. They were the only one to vote a wolf day 1. They should have self pressed but aside from that they did a great job appearing townie + helping town solve. I was annoyed enough at the last second push on them that got them killed, so don't also spit on their grave please

15. ISO #715

After all of what happened, Gikkle has now decided to wait for a ghost to claim before he would think of claiming.

Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

16. ISO #716

Master staller.

-vote Gikkle

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Imagine believing that's worse than what you pulled last EoD
    Last day was almost crystal-clear to go for MM, so roleclaim was unnecessary.
    Today, nothing to compare with last day on that matter.

So yeah, that's definitely way worse.

When it is mechanically unnecessary, here you are to distract from the MM train who turned out to be DH.
    When it is mechanically a good approach, here you are to delay as much as you can.

You want my version ?

You are in such a bad spot that you realized you cannot claim anything, as proven by the list of role I posted earlier.

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Last day was almost crystal-clear to go for MM, so roleclaim was unnecessary.
    Today, nothing to compare with last day on that matter.

So yeah, that's definitely way worse.

When it is mechanically unnecessary, here you are to distract from the MM train who turned out to be DH.
    When it is mechanically a good approach, here you are to delay as much as you can.

You want my version ?

You are in such a bad spot that you realized you cannot claim anything, as proven by the list of role I posted earlier.
    Just gonna ignore your posts

otoh, if you were worried about scum hammering you then just claim and maybe Auwt would stop voting you? But you seemed not concerned at all.
    Why are you using this argument against me and not the one placing a bad vote in effective LYLO? Why am I given the burden of trying to stop a scum hammer and you ignore the one that possibly put the game in that position?
    You're acting like I'm responsible for controlling the rash actions of other players.

If scum wanna hammer, they can hammer, at that point it's out of my hands bc I did say when I was going to claim. I made my case and explained why I don't wanna claim before Innovation, and Auwt chose to believe - or act like he believes - that I don't know how to make a fake claim as scum. It's an annoying situation because I'd much rather have claimed 24 hours ago, and even more I'd much rather have claimed yesterday in the last 4 hours of day 2, but I'm not gonna let myself get pressured into doing something I believe is -EV for the town, even if I may look stupid in the process.

at this point i'm giving myself a headache because I'd much rather have claimed SoD
    I'm committing to my 24 hours time though so you'll have to wait

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

If you were truly in danger of getting hammered you would have already claimed.
    And you know it.

The ghost is there btw.

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

well you are throwing unless the triad team is exactly you+auwt

-vote bakermir

just vote me out if you aren't going to follow the actual town here: Scarlet-Ikarus-Pod-Baker all called innovation triad and if this is wrong then we deserve to lose anyway
    Literally misinformation. If you read the early post, you will see at least ikarus calling me a hard town read. SL also never said i was triad as well.

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

pff, my claim isn't even gonna sound that believable due to the circumstances surrounding it
    plus I've already revealed enough about my role that you could probably guess it if you tried hard enough
    Since it's been quite a bit past the 24 hour mark, and everyone has checked in saying they did NOT bus drive me or Ikarus, it's time I came clean.

My result on Marshmallow Marshall was a lie. It was a reaction fish. I did not see MM visit Ikarus. In fact, if MM is indeed lying about being controlled, then I was the one that was controlled/roleblocked. I won't say whether I'm detective or lookout or some other role, but my action was clearly messed with by something if MM is lying.
    I'll claim now since it's been 24 hours, but I would have really liked Innovation to claim first

I am the War Surgeon.

What I meant by the "circumstances surrounding it" was that both nights, my action got redirected onto myself, and obviously we have Baker claiming the exact same role.

Night 1, I protected Ikarus, who I at numerous points alluded to (on day 2) being someone I considered a prime kill target.
    Given Ikarus still died, this was why I was so confident in saying that if MM was lying about being vigi that was controlled to Ika (which would make sense given I can only protect from 1 attack w/ my doctor ability), I was likely the one that was targeted by the Triad Hidden
    (although obviously even if PoD hadn't bus driven Ikarus I would have died so it didn't end up mattering)
    Night 2, I protected Scumbot. I didn't know for sure if PoD was actually Bus Driver & I figured Baker wouldn't kill PoD even if triad because that would out them, but evidently they still did it. If I had known for sure PoD was bus driver (instead of Baker just claiming that PoD was) I may have still protected him even with baker's claim given the importance of his role.

Both of my actions funnily - and sadly - enough ended up being redirected back to myself, so my role, like I said, isn't gonna sound incredibly believable because apart from the fact that I can guarantee scumbot gets to tomorrow, my role isn't really "confirmable"

I think there's technically a mech play we could make if baker was somehow town, but I sincerely doubt that's the case

32. ISO #732

33. ISO #733

34. ISO #734

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

Innovation can you claim your role and actions please?
    Not a problem i will do this first.

I am a locksmith.

N1- no actions.

N2- Locked Scumbot
    Reasons:
    1) Scumbot voted for MM. Saw it as a positive
    2) You didn't hammer right away, giving town more time which helps
    3) You called out POD for pushing me so hard

N3- No Action. One use left.

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

Quote Originally Posted by Innovation View Post
    Not a problem i will do this first.

I am a locksmith.

N1- no actions.

N2- Locked Scumbot
    Reasons:
    1) Scumbot voted for MM. Saw it as a positive
    2) You didn't hammer right away, giving town more time which helps
    3) You called out POD for pushing me so hard

N3- No Action. One use left.
    there's only been 2 nights
    why no action night 1?

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

I still wouldn't be surprised if it was baker/auwt here
    It's just awful convenient that auwt's butler was on pretty much the least useful person it could have been on

I also don't understand how Inno is a better vote than baker here? Baker tried to save MM & didn't protect who they said they'd protect. How's that ever not a wolf?

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

It's just awful convenient that auwt's butler was on pretty much the least useful person it could have been on

I also don't understand how Inno is a better vote than baker here? Baker tried to save MM & didn't protect who they said they'd protect. How's that ever not a wolf?
    Also wolves deliberately attacking PoD clearly indicates they both believed Baker that PoD was bus driver, and that Baker wouldn't protect them
    So it either means the hidden is confident baker is their buddy, or, more likely, baker is just the hidden & killed PoD

47. ISO #747

The fact baker even knew PoD was the bus driver heavily implicates them
    I mean honestly I might be wrong about baker being the killer and not the CA bc it did kind of look like Baker was signalling to somebody that PoD was BD
    Which if corrupt assessor, only way they'd know that is if they tried to corrupt assessor me, ikarus died, and they realized there was a bus drive bc ikarus should have had his stuff flipped

48. ISO #748

The fact baker even knew PoD was the bus driver heavily implicates them
    I mean honestly I might be wrong about baker being the killer and not the CA bc it did kind of look like Baker was signalling to somebody that PoD was BD
    Which if corrupt assessor, only way they'd know that is if they tried to corrupt assessor me, ikarus died, and they realized there was a bus drive bc ikarus should have had his stuff flipped
    Er, other way around. Not me - they would have tried to CA ikarus

49. ISO #749

Sorry, I'll play less like town next time.

Baker isn't a wolf b/c there are no wolves in this setup. I think Baker could easily be scum here but inno is also scum. He's doing nothing. He keeps trying to use "but my first game...." as an excuse. This is new scum acting like new scum.

50. ISO #750