S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner - Page 58
Register

User Tag List

Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,900 of 3333
  1. ISO #2851

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Zenon View Post
    I rarely make the right choice in mafia when I have time to think. I over think. But I don't have time to think in this game. So like I got something right and I'm fucking happy I did because I've been so down on my game since champs where I hard defended a wolf and tunneled a town because I over thought every thing I saw even when I had the solve.

So maybe I'm over playing how good I am but like...I needed this
    but if you made that shot without context of the day, then i salute you.

2. ISO #2852

Would you have given a gun to Zenon believing he would likely shoot Varcron instead of Stellaria?

He also said he thought you had the gun but intended to give it to me.

But I couldn’t find a single post varifiying that.

And he didn’t want to vote out Stellaria who wasn’t even in his PoE.

3. ISO #2853

4. ISO #2854

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    Would you have given a gun to Zenon believing he would likely shoot Varcron instead of Stellaria?

I would not have given Zenon the gun if I thought there is a slight chance she could've been a wolf.

But that is me.

5. ISO #2855

6. ISO #2856

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    I mean Stella was pretty much an outed wolf at that point in time. It was whether we lynch yoshida or stellaria today but we were seeking other options, because I personally tried to look at town!yoshida's POV and it sorta in a weird way makes sense? But ofc you can see from my initial reaction I was also outraged abit before getting an explanation.
    Yes, and Yoshida didn’t want him shot or voted out. That’s why he gave the gun to Zenon, because he believed she would shoot Varcron.

I think Yoshida’s obvious scum here.

7. ISO #2857

The night I jailed him, he gave me a gun without realising that he could not.

This was apparent when he kept insisting I shoot him when I initiated the push on him.

This was day 4 I believe.

He realised his mistake and he admitted being wrong about it.

8. ISO #2858

Yes, and Yoshida didn’t want him shot or voted out. That’s why he gave the gun to Zenon, because he believed she would shoot Varcron.

I think Yoshida’s obvious scum here.
    Look, I am not taking his side. but let me explain why he did it.

He KNEW stellaria was scum.

town!yoshida because he knows he is town, his next POE was either Zenon/Varcron.

By giving a gun to Zenon and forcing her to shoot Varcron, he thought it would solve either of them, because if Varcron flips T, Zenon is W. Also the other way around.. Why that clears Zenon I am not sure (and correct me if this is wrong yoshida).

He was not trying to protect Stellaria. He ASKED me to jail stellaria tonight.

9. ISO #2859

10. ISO #2860

The night I jailed him, he gave me a gun without realising that he could not.

This was apparent when he kept insisting I shoot him when I initiated the push on him.

This was day 4 I believe.

He realised his mistake and he admitted being wrong about it.
    Today he claimed he intended to give it to me, which contradicts that.

11. ISO #2861

12. ISO #2862

13. ISO #2863

town!yoshida because he knows he is town, his next POE was either Zenon/Varcron.

By giving a gun to Zenon and forcing her to shoot Varcron, he thought it would solve either of them, because if Varcron flips T, Zenon is W. Also the other way around.. Why that clears Zenon I am not sure (and correct me if this is wrong yoshida).

and this weirdly makes sense because from town!yoshida's pov, there's still 1 mafia out there so he's pointing his fingers at everyone.

14. ISO #2864

Why would he want you to jailkeep the slot that was practically confiscum? How is that not protecting him?

And why did he say he intended to give me the gun if he thought he gave it to you?

15. ISO #2865

Why would he want you to jailkeep the slot that was practically confiscum? How is that not protecting him?

And why did he say he intended to give me the gun if he thought he gave it to you?
    I can't speak about the gun part.

But town!shida knows there's another scum outside stellaria. So he wants to hunt them first and I keep jailing stella because stella can be shot or lynched the next day.

16. ISO #2866

17. ISO #2867

18. ISO #2868

19. ISO #2869

I can't speak about the gun part.

But town!shida knows there's another scum outside stellaria. So he wants to hunt them first and I keep jailing stella because stella can be shot or lynched the next day.
    I think it’s a mistake but if you agree to jailkeep Yoshida, I’ll seriously consider skip. I just think everyone else is townier.

20. ISO #2870

Having said that, I don't know why yoshida just didn't want Zenon to shoot Stellaria?
    That’s what I’m saying. He gave Zenon the gun expecting her to shoot Varcron.

Your argument is that town!Yoshida would consider Stellaria clear from the nk but he gave Zenon the gun before that, because he expected her to shoot Varcron.

So, hypothetical town!Yoshida had no reason to think Stellaria could be town before that.

That’s the part that doesn’t add up with your argument.

21. ISO #2871

Also Strllaria was the scum in both mine and Gikkle’s carol.

That’s why I think he’s scum. Town!him doesn’t give the gun to someone he expected not to shoot Stellaria.

Had he given the gun to anyone other than the one of the subs, I’d probably be a lot more inclined to consider your argument.

But imo, him giving Zenon the gun expecting her to shoot Varcron is scummy. Yoshida had very good reason to believe that you, me, Martin, Ren would in all likelihood shoot Stellaria, so why didn’t he give a gun to one of them?

Why the one slot who claimed to tr Stellaria?

22. ISO #2872

23. ISO #2873

24. ISO #2874

so far it is

yeet yoshida - zenon,nancy
    jail yoshida - ikarus
    yeet another, jail another or shida - yoshida
    hey I have no problem with getting jailed. and I think you should consider my proposal of jailing someone else too. We have been the good cop / bad cop since CE flip and the mafia narrative haven't changed past two days. but its also ok with me if you end up jailing me today and not jail your top SR then we can discuss reads and you can pass me your LW/POE tomorrow and I can give a gun to whomever you think is the best choice. What I understand from OOO, I will be able to give a gun if mafia kills you while jailing me. I might be wrong about this though. we can check with host.

also, there is no redemption for Nancy's tunnel. I have tried my best with them. One thing that is more dangerous than a mafia is a tunneling town trying to eliminate a PR. i can't even justify this tunnel as WIFOM to protect me today. They are just anti-town at this point and I don't know what to do if I get the greencheck tomorrow. I literally have no one here besides you trying to solve the game.
    where is the ice cream in this joint

25. ISO #2875

Having said that, I don't know why yoshida just didn't want Zenon to shoot Stellaria?

There is a same answer to the question: why did Zenon want a gun last EOD?

I have already explained today why I wanted to clear the carol pool first before moving on to the other pool. I have boxed the scum and only thing that lets last mafia out of that box is to get me or you (COPS) voted out today or a skip vote.

We still had Stellaria under our leash even if Zenon decided to shoot a possible t!Varcron or me or you. IF they did this then it would have outed them. I am also repeating this too that I have picked Zenon instead of Varcron from the pool because Zenon was more town than Varcron in my eyes.

Let's look at the other pool of players for possible gun candidates:

Your stellaria jail call was another WIFOM last EOD. This meant you could as well jail lolde for protection or tried to stop your next SR after stellaria- or jail stellaria.

Renegade who refused to shoot Frinckles way before we figured out there is a bomber.
    Martin- I SR as much as Ren due to association with Frinckles D2(auwt lynch day) and to some extent D3(gikkle lynch day).
    Nancy who received a carol and outed a possible mafia. Potential NK/Jail
    Loldebite the Caroler. Potential NK/Jail

These 4 would probably shoot me first and eliminate Stellaria next and completely get away with it.. It would benefit mafia more than Town.

My decision of giving a gun between Varcron/Zenon was the right play even though it might come off weird but you are a cop too so you should understand.

26. ISO #2876

27. ISO #2877

Am I misunderstanding Carol wouldn't Vacron be clear?
    Caroler - Forced to visit one person each night. If the person did no night action, it will listen to Caroler's Song. The song will name 3 people and at least one of the name are mafia. The names can be any alive players including the listener and the Caroler. If the person did a night action, they will ignore the song and get no feedback.

At least one. Guaranteed 1 but the carol could hypothetically be 3 scum.

28. ISO #2878

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    martin
    ren
    ika
    nancy
    varcron
    zenon
    yoshida

6 town - 1 mafia
    2 PR's

Here are all the possible paths we can take as town.

Solve 1: minimum 66% chance of town victory

We vote out Varcron/Renegade today(D5) on the basis that they are my top SR.

Vote Varcron today
    Jail Renegade tonight
    If a NK happens, Renegade will get a greencheck.

D6
    Remaining Players: t!Ren, t!Yoshida, Nancy, Martin, Zenon

Then we decide on shooting between Yoshida/Martin:

if we shoot Martin tomorrow and he flips green, town will have 2 choices:

1. Vote out t!Yoshida and enter 2v1 with 66% off t!Ren NK.

2. Skip vote and let Yoshida give a gun at night. This will force mafia to decide between killing t!Ren and t!Yoshida.

D7 (if we skip vote on D6)
    If t!Yoshida lives and manages to give a gun to the another town(odds are 66% at this point) then we get another day for Nancy/Zenon/Martin to shoot.

Town or Mafia will have 3 choices at this point:

Shoot Yoshida and vote from Nancy/Zenon/Martin.

Shoot another town and try to vote from the remaining pool.

Shoot mafia.

If I die on N6 and T!Ren makes it to D7 then you will still have 66% to win the game as he needs to pick from Martin/Nancy/Zenon as a greenchecked slot.

---

Back to D6
    if we don't shoot Martin tomorrow but shoot t!Yoshida instead:

T!Ren will be NK and town will enter LyLo and have to vote out one from Martin/Nancy/Zenon. 66%

Solve 2: 66% chance of town victory

Vote Varcron today
    Jail Yoshida tonight.
    If a NK happens, Yoshida gets a greencheck.

D6
    Remaining Players: t!Yoshida, Renegade, Nancy, Martin, Zenon

We decide on voting from Ren/Nancy/Martin/Zenon. What that leads to:

1. Town can skip one day to get a smaller pool the next day with 3 players remaining.

2. Town can try to eliminate mafia on 25% odds instead of 33%.

If we eliminate a town, we enter the ChLo (Choose correct or Lose) stage. I will have to choose town or we lose at night. If I get killed, remaining players will be Nancy, Martin, Zenon and they will play the final day without guns, greenchecks and PRs. If I choose a town then they can shoot me or someone else. If the gun victim is town, we still get a 2v1 to vote from.

If I am alive but town with a gun is dead:

1. We can skip one more day to get a smaller pool and another ChLo at night.

2. Town can try to eliminate mafia on 33% odds.

If both me and the person with gun is alive they shoot one town and the game goes to ChLo.

Solve 3: maximum 66% chance of town victory

We lynch Yoshida today, see he is town and jail Ren. Have T!Ren with Nancy, Martin, Zen, Varcron alive tomorrow.

If town votes out another town on D6/tomorrow then Ren will die N6 and we get to D7 with Nancy/Martin/Zen/Varcron alive. They can vote to skip to get a 66% at this point or try a 25% vote.

But why should we go for Solve 3 or even 2 if in the end we don't get any advantages over Solve 1??

As you can see, all solves lead to the same thing with Nancy/Zenon living till the final day. I also understand people don't trust me because of my role. I take that and will leave it to you guys as long as we follow one of the solve 1 or even solve 2 I presented. I refuse to be the lynch today as presented in Solve 3 which is what mafia would want the most.

Based on this, it only makes sense to me that we get 1 more elim today and a gun tonight before voting me out.
    I'm sorry, but no.

And I don't want to risk you giving out more guns and goading town to shooting town.

29. ISO #2879

Yoshida needs to die. They appealed me to shoot Vacron and avoid Stellaria.

They pushed to execute me if Vacron was shot and town under the impression of course that is where my shot would go because of my EoD.

I shot Stellaria cause big brain. I did not flip the town they begged me to shoot. I am now still being pushed by Yoshida. Pls explain how this is EVER town
    And he appealed to me to shoot Frinckles over Gikkle.

30. ISO #2880

31. ISO #2881

There is a same answer to the question: why did Zenon want a gun last EOD?

I have already explained today why I wanted to clear the carol pool first before moving on to the other pool. I have boxed the scum and only thing that lets last mafia out of that box is to get me or you (COPS) voted out today or a skip vote.

We still had Stellaria under our leash even if Zenon decided to shoot a possible t!Varcron or me or you. IF they did this then it would have outed them. I am also repeating this too that I have picked Zenon instead of Varcron from the pool because Zenon was more town than Varcron in my eyes.

Let's look at the other pool of players for possible gun candidates:

Your stellaria jail call was another WIFOM last EOD. This meant you could as well jail lolde for protection or tried to stop your next SR after stellaria- or jail stellaria.

Renegade who refused to shoot Frinckles way before we figured out there is a bomber.
    Martin- I SR as much as Ren due to association with Frinckles D2(auwt lynch day) and to some extent D3(gikkle lynch day).
    Nancy who received a carol and outed a possible mafia. Potential NK/Jail
    Loldebite the Caroler. Potential NK/Jail

These 4 would probably shoot me first and eliminate Stellaria next and completely get away with it.. It would benefit mafia more than Town.

My decision of giving a gun between Varcron/Zenon was the right play even though it might come off weird but you are a cop too so you should understand.

Wut. I refused to shoot Frinckles?

I asked for a consensus over who to shoot. The most logical thing akin to getting a VCA. You were the only one asking me to shoot Frinckles. And had I shot Frinckles, what would have happened?

32. ISO #2882

33. ISO #2883

34. ISO #2884

35. ISO #2885

Guess I'm not as cleared as I thought I'd be off that. What I am though is town.
    My point was that Yoshida claimed to want to clear carol names but Stellaria was in both mine and Gikkle’s and he had every reason to believe you would shoot Varcron instead of Stellaria. So I’m saying it’s suss on HIM to give you the gun for that reason but you shot Stellaria despite him pushing you to shoot Varcron. I think had you done what he asked, he would be pushing you for it, despite him urging you to do that.

I think Yoshida!town wouldn’t have given you the gun, my post wasn’t about you because you shot correctly.

36. ISO #2886

37. ISO #2887

38. ISO #2888

I am honestly not sure:

The song will name 3 people and at least one of the name are mafia.

I saw this as the carol containing 1 mafia name guaranteed with a possibility of more mafia. IF this is limited to 1 mafia then we can have T!Zenon and T!Varcron here.

Can carol contain more than one mafia? @powerofdeath
    Caroler - Forced to visit one person each night. If the person did no night action, it will listen to Caroler's Song. The song will name 3 people and at least one of the name are mafia. The names can be any alive players including the listener and the Caroler. If the person did a night action, they will ignore the song and get no feedback.

Yes.

39. ISO #2889

40. ISO #2890

41. ISO #2891

42. ISO #2892

@ikarusdk hey buddy
    if you die, the person you jail is greenchecked. if you don't die then you got the mafia. you already know this anyway.
    whoever you jail tonight, make sure to pass your reads/poe to them as if they are town. also please try to merge your reads with mine before finalizing everything in your head.

here is my LW. You can also refer back to my defense wallpost if you need further understanding of my pov.

since we are not voting varcron/renegade today thanks to nancy:

poe should be nancy>varcron>renegade>martin/zenon

nancy have shown crazy amount of activity for a 6v1 elimination on a town PR. i can tell from experience; i have done a similar play like nancy as mafia and managed to win a 1v6 game before against "goats" by appealing to emotions and the crazy posting. also the way she refuses to acknowledge the fact that s!GS would always arm their team for ez kills while asserting her "oh look at my im so town" because she had a carol and outed one mafia is the biggest fallacy here in their logic, if not hypocritical and stupid.. Conclusion: This could very well be a mafia that bussed their FPS and redchecked partners out. trust me people tend to forget who the mafia is coming to LyLo. take her down before it is too late.

also don't trust their "hey i offered to jail yoshida for a skip" card. that's all fake.

i suggest you jail one in martin/zenon. both are strong players and if we get a green check on one then they can take the lead tomorrow. there is also a good chance you stop a mafia here. if the other is mafia, it is still better than losing the game at the hands of someone emotionally unstable, hard tunneling and potentially the biggest mafia candidate.

this is for intentionally failing to reason and only focusing on winning arguments rather than thinking straight.

-vote Nancy Drew 39

i am out of this game. i enjoyed my days and happy with my performance. i got another game to play tomorrow and i couldn't care more that people decide to listen to fallacies while I have presented the facts and a better solve. surely it isn't the end of the world for town if I get yeeted- I don't feel bad departing like this..

gl to rest of town and cheers to the ones that have fallen regardless of alignment- it was a pleasure playing with most of you guys.

and thank you for hosting pod! you are great

43. ISO #2893

@ikarusdk hey buddy
    if you die, the person you jail is greenchecked. if you don't die then you got the mafia. you already know this anyway.
    whoever you jail tonight, make sure to pass your reads/poe to them as if they are town. also please try to merge your reads with mine before finalizing everything in your head.

here is my LW. You can also refer back to my defense wallpost if you need further understanding of my pov.

nancy have shown crazy amount of activity for a 6v1 elimination on a town PR. i can tell from experience; i have done a similar play like nancy as mafia and managed to win a 1v6 game before against "goats" by appealing to emotions and the crazy posting. also the way she refuses to acknowledge the fact that s!GS would always arm their team for ez kills while asserting her "oh look at my im so town" because she had a carol and outed one mafia is the biggest fallacy here in their logic, if not hypocritical and stupid.. Conclusion: This could very well be a mafia that bussed their FPS and redchecked partners out. trust me people tend to forget who the mafia is coming to LyLo. take her down before it is too late.

also don't trust their "hey i offered to jail yoshida for a skip" card. that's all fake.

i suggest you jail one in martin/zenon. both are strong players and if we get a green check on one then they can take the lead tomorrow. there is also a good chance you stop a mafia here. if the other is mafia, it is still better than losing the game at the hands of someone emotionally unstable, hard tunneling and potentially the biggest mafia candidate.

this is for intentionally failing to reason and only focusing on winning arguments rather than thinking straight.

-vote Nancy Drew 39

i am out of this game. i enjoyed my days and happy with my performance. i got another game to play tomorrow and i couldn't care more that people decide to listen to fallacies while I have presented the facts and a better solve. surely it isn't the end of the world for town if I get yeeted- I don't feel bad departing like this..

gl to rest of town and cheers to the ones that have fallen regardless of alignment- it was a pleasure playing with most of you guys.

Zenon just shot a scum and if they are scum they are betting they can skate by a 7v1 and win. There is no way Zenon is scum. You gave them a gun while speculating they were scum.

Thanks for playing see you on the other side.

44. ISO #2894

Look, we can make up our minds when martin/renegade and varcron show up again.
    Goofy

Whatcha need me for? Yoshida is quite literally the only person who lynching makes sense rn
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

45. ISO #2895

@ikarusdk hey buddy

-vote Nancy Drew 39

Voting obv town Nancy is the nail on the coffin.

GGs.

46. ISO #2896

47. ISO #2897

48. ISO #2898

49. ISO #2899

50. ISO #2900