S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner - Page 56
Register

User Tag List

Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,800 of 3333
  1. ISO #2751

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    If both Varcron and Zenon are town like I think, 2 townies die today and you probably kill
    a townie tonight and we’re down 3 towns tomorrow.

I don’t believe you. I had the same feeling about Frinckles yesterday.
    Yoshida has a mad skewed reality based off of the post you quoted

So ya I don't believe him either, especially after yesterday where if I'm not mistaken he sided with Frinckles even though it was pretty apparent Frinckles was mafia even at a quick look
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

2. ISO #2752

If the game doesn’t end with your flip. I’ll reconsider but I feel pretty confident it will.
    yeah read and think:

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    I take that you didn't read the setup and/or bad at math.

I am 100% spewed from this shot. Existence of a gun + 2 mafia death = i am mech clear. I don't know why do you refuse to believe it but here is what it is.
    where is the ice cream in this joint

3. ISO #2753

GOOOFFFYYYYYYYY
    GOOOOFYYYYY
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

4. ISO #2754

5. ISO #2755

6. ISO #2756

I take that you didn't read the setup and/or bad at math.

I am 100% spewed from this shot. Existence of a gun + 2 mafia death = i am mech clear. I don't know why do you refuse to believe it but here is what it is.
    Both Gikkle and Lol think it’s you and based off how everyone has played, I see no reason to vote anywhere else.

7. ISO #2757

Mafia shot loldebite last night. Stellaria who flipped maf was jailed.

HOW THE FUCK CAN I SHOOT AND GIVE A GUN ON THE SAME NIGHT ARE YOU GUYS TROLLING???????????
    Vanilla Mafia - You share day and night chat with your fellow members of the Mafia. Mafia are forced to choose to send 1 person to perform a Factional Night Kill each night starting Night 2. You may receive an additional rolecard from Chaotic Executioner on start of Day 2, this will not affect your alignment or win condition. You may perform your new rolecard and be sent to perform the factional kill at same night.

8. ISO #2758

I think Yoshida gave the gun to Zenon, who wants him to shoot Varcron and then if highly likely Varcrin flips town, he’s going to push for us to vote out Zenon.

NO TOWNIE would give a gun to a possible scumread.

This is Yoshida’s plan to bamboozle town, don’t buy into it.

Town!Yoshida would have given the gun to anyone but the subs.

Look at his PoE. Where the fuck is Stellaria in there? That is very telling imo.
    The fact that this needs to be said is sad.

Scum flailing. Frinckles, with his huge ego, was planning on bussing Yoshida d2, riding the carol claim and mayhem to a win.

Think about Frinckles and his ego, and bussing Yoshida fit right in.

9. ISO #2759

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Stellaria was shot by Zenon...

Stellaria's role is Vanilla Mafia.

Player List:

1. Stellaria - Vanilla Mafia - Shot by Zenon Day 5
    2. Gikkle - Chaotic Executioner - Voted out Day 3.
    3. Loldebite - Town Caroler - Killed Night 4
    4. BusterCannon Varcron
    5. ItalianoVD - Vanilla Town - Killed Night 2
    6. Nancy Drew 39
    7. Frinckles - Mafia Bomb
    8. Auwt - Illusionist(Chosen) and Tailor(Gifted) Jester - Voted out Day 2.
    9. MartinGG99
    10. yoshida
    11. ikarusdk
    12. Renegade
    13. Clemensthelemon JeremiahSablan Zenon

White = Alive, Color = Dead with role/alignment/gifted role reveal This list will be updated as game start to unfold.
    Thank god.

10. ISO #2760

Vanilla Mafia - You share day and night chat with your fellow members of the Mafia. Mafia are forced to choose to send 1 person to perform a Factional Night Kill each night starting Night 2. You may receive an additional rolecard from Chaotic Executioner on start of Day 2, this will not affect your alignment or win condition. You may perform your new rolecard and be sent to perform the factional kill at same night.
    okay i am not even sure if that works when two mafia members are alive. That part sounds like if you are the only mafia member remaining alive or something. either way, If I were mafia I would have surrendered. I am not. There is one mafia left and we better jail me tonight if you think I am mafia from all of this.

or you can start looking at the other slots.

11. ISO #2761

12. ISO #2762

13. ISO #2763

14. ISO #2764

15. ISO #2765

okay i am not even sure if that works when two mafia members are alive. That part sounds like if you are the only mafia member remaining alive or something. either way, If I were mafia I would have surrendered. I am not. There is one mafia left and we better jail me tonight if you think I am mafia from all of this.

or you can start looking at the other slots.
    Only if game doesn’t end with your flip. I’m not voting anyone else today.

16. ISO #2766

17. ISO #2767

Yoshida is trying to convince us that a scum pr cannot perform the factional kill when the rules say that is false.
    it is really bad knowing I am town but ikarus can jail me tonight if you are gonna be so stuck up like this. Town benefits more if we eliminate another slot today instead of me.

18. ISO #2768

it is really bad knowing I am town but ikarus can jail me tonight if you are gonna be so stuck up like this. Town benefits more if we eliminate another slot today instead of me.
    If there’s a universe where you flip town, I’ll seriously reconsider everything you’ve said. I just seriously doubt that you will.

19. ISO #2769

20. ISO #2770

21. ISO #2771

22. ISO #2772

23. ISO #2773

24. ISO #2774

If there’s a universe where you flip town, I’ll seriously reconsider everything you’ve said. I just seriously doubt that you will.
    It is always better to let me live and hand out a gun tomorrow because we can afford it.

stop ignoring my solve from last page

25. ISO #2775

I am not. I think it’s almost certainly Yoshida.
    Yeah, that's what I'm saying. No way you and Zenon are ever scum.

If not Yoshida, then I think Varcron based on the buster play d2.

Stellaria > Yoshida > Varcron > MartinGG99 > ikarusdk > Zenon> Loldebite/Nancy Drew 39/Renegade

26. ISO #2776

@Renegade @Nancy Drew 39

I just can't comprehend in what world it makes any sense to you that I am the correct vote today?

Either alignment, I am giving a gun to someone else tomorrow to shoot me. We could use today to solve 1 slot via vote and Ikarus jails another slot.

Like can you guys just stop and think? We have the mech advantage here and I would rather go with that seeing how bad the reads are

27. ISO #2777

28. ISO #2778

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Yeah, that's what I'm saying. No way you and Zenon are ever scum.

If not Yoshida, then I think Varcron based on the buster play d2.

Stellaria > Yoshida > Varcron > MartinGG99 > ikarusdk > Zenon> Loldebite/Nancy Drew 39/Renegade
    I will be really shocked if game doesn’t end with Yoshida flip.

29. ISO #2779

@Renegade @Nancy Drew 39

I just can't comprehend in what world it makes any sense to you that I am the correct vote today?

Either alignment, I am giving a gun to someone else tomorrow to shoot me. We could use today to solve 1 slot via vote and Ikarus jails another slot.

Like can you guys just stop and think? We have the mech advantage here and I would rather go with that seeing how bad the reads are
    You giving Zenon a gun and then speculating that they are scum is the craziest thing I've heard in a while.

30. ISO #2780

31. ISO #2781

32. ISO #2782

@Renegade @Nancy Drew 39

You were so eager to die yesterday, you even self-voted.

33. ISO #2783

34. ISO #2784

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Not if you are going to hand out guns randomly hoping town shoots town.
    the gun for tomorrow is to shoot me to avoid a gun falling into mafia's hand on mylo the day after. I know you are good at math. you need to see this with me.

We vote out one slot today based on reads.

We jail another slot tonight. We get a gun tomorrow. If mafia gets jailed, we win. If town gets jailed, that town member can bring their jail chat. If mafia shoots me, we got jailed person a green check.

Even ikarus is not 100% clear just like me but I don't see any of you going after him. We are the PR's and you guys need to make the best use out of us as TOWN. Stop throwing the game by voting out your PRs when there is only 1 mafia left

35. ISO #2785

36. ISO #2786

You were so eager to die yesterday, you even self-voted.
    Yes because I believe we can solve the game today and I am going to play diablo 4 tomorrow. I already asked host to sub me out but there are no subs. I said okay I will play and been playing all this time.

37. ISO #2787

38. ISO #2788

39. ISO #2789

40. ISO #2790

41. ISO #2791

42. ISO #2792

it is against towns wincon to vote me out today. it is the wrong play.

Last mafia has only one chance to win this game and that is to get me voted out today. I really really hope you people start realizing that.
    then who do you suggest.

Do you have a case?

43. ISO #2793

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    then who do you suggest.

Do you have a case?
    I just came to this day with a solve and a wifom that could have pushed s!zenon to a mistake. t!zenon sounded the most reasonable to me yesterday and that is why I gave them a gun. I mean, I noticed Zenon's difference compared to Varcron/Stellaria and trusted them. Zenon noticed Stellaria is the right kill and not me/varcron. That is the correct play either alignment which makes this game very difficult now for us. However, I would rather be alive together with Zenon to a mylo than some others here based on what I had from them yesterday and today. I would rather proceed with trusting you and Zenon today based on what's potentially next tonight. You two will also help big time solving this game. One of you will jail, other will receive a gun.

TLDR Varcron is the correct elimination today FMPOV.

I can explain my solve and also explain all the other potential ways for us to win this game in a separate post. But first, I want to give it one more try to explain my POV to other shittizens that are so stuck up with their worlds.

44. ISO #2794

45. ISO #2795

martin
    ren
    ika
    nancy
    varcron
    zenon
    yoshida

6 town - 1 mafia
    2 PR's

I know I am town and I was a big part of town's success this game. without me, we wouldn't have been here today. I actually find it very disrespectful from people like Nancy to think I am mafia GS here. I have a very high winrate as Mafia (excluding sub-ins) and around a very bad 53% WR as town. If I were a mafia GS this game, there would be NO REASON for either Stellaria or Frinckles to play the way they did. We could simply collect all the guns and shoot people = EZ win.

Every day, I am facing fallacies coming from Mafia narrative and townspeople falling for it~~ Here I am standing still and I will do my best to make sure every town understands why voting me out today will greatly increase the chance of Mafia winning this game.

D1 (role vote day)
    • I have successfully obtained a kill(GS) PR by convincing the CE- after seeing the Bomber exchange between Frinckles and Stellaria.
    • I have opposed Caroler and suggested Oracle to be the safest check for us. Frinckles tricked everyone into Caroler while convincing CE for bomber.
    • Anyone town please go back to my D1 posts, you can never find anything wrong with it. I have called Frinckles out start of D3 because his reasoning on the Jester vote EOD2 was wolfy and this is what me and Italiano pointed out on D1 and D2 if you look at my ISO.

D2
    • I have explained why Jester's existence is harmful for town since Mafia can act like Jester as long as they are alive and only Italiano saw my point in this as a fellow Jester expert.
    • My play so far successfully got potential Jester's out of hiding with both Renegade and Auwt voting me. Frinckles posted a fallacy about me being a jester in order to justify their vote first. Then they switched to Gikkle after Martin jumped off my wagon.
    • Mafia did not want to vote the jester. Town did. So I decided to TR Ren, ikarus, Italiano and Nancy coming into N2. I decided I would give my gun to someone between ren and ika. I coin flipped twice and Ika won that but I had a strong feeling ikarus and lolde rolled PR because of the RTI I had with them during D2. SO I decided to give the gun to Ren.

D3
    • Coming into D3 I made sure to let Ren know I gave him a gun by using italics. I am not sure if him or anyone else caught that. I pinged both Ren and Ika and said I am putting them on top of my TR.
    • I also called out Frinckles' fallacy for still calling me a jester RP.
    • Then everyone started giving their opinions. Gikkle revealed a carol. I don't know if they really received one and even if they did then i wasn't sure if the names were true. All I trusted was Renegade and the gun I gave him.
    • Frinckles cc'd. Frinckles have done this in the past. He likes to FPS when his team is alive. He also picked Ikarus for Carol after Ika hinted Jailer. I even quote his post to point out why he can be mafia due to setup balance. His reasoning to pick ikarus was a try hard attempt to townslip. I didn't like it so I urged Ren to shoot.
    • I realized from the way Gikkle reacted and knowing my role + existence of possible caroler + Auwt's gifted role I started thinking about a possible bomber role in the mix. This is when I told Ren to not shoot Frinckles. Because if the theory was true, CE pretty much handed out roles based on what people requested besides the optimal town role suggestions.
    • What that meant to me: Frinckles possibe Caroler/Bomber - Stellaria possible Bomber - Gikkle possible Marshall.
    • If that is the case and I handed out the gun to the mafia Ren by accident, he would obviously never shoot Frinckles. So I left my vote on Frinckles knowing Ren would shoot Gikkle 100%.
    • Ren shoots Gikkle, calls it a fabricator gun. I press the issue and turns out I was right on my vest theory, so we caught CE in a gambit. People pile up on Gikkle after this. We yeet him before mafia kills him at night.

D4
    • I was planning to give a gun to Nancy but I was jailed. This pissed me off and I was rude to the jailer. We could have used the gun yesterday but I understand it was also safer without one when there is a bomber so I can't blame him here. I realized I am at fault for pressing the issue so I stopped caring about things.
    • I proposed and thanks to Martins call, we agreed to give me a night so I could give a gun to solve the Varcron/Zenon/Stellaria carol if Frinckles flipped non-caroler maf.
    • Jailer agreed to jail Stellaria which I took it as WIFOM. I did not mention who would I give the gun because I wanted mafia to make a decision between me/ika/lolde.

D5
    • Coming to D5, I realized if I were to give a gun to my least SR/top TR in the carol after Frinckles bomber flip, I believed we could shoot one and eliminate the other. I exptected Zenon to shoot Stellaria here regardless of alignment on the basis of carol but also they seemed to be the only one out of three reading the game. If Zenon shot me or some other town outside of Carol, that would have been their end.
    • It only made sense to divide the remaining players the way I presented to you guys earlier. It was the carol group vs the rest. Once again, my decision led to another scums downfall. Let this game be known forever that a town GS is legit in the right hands.
    • I also understood that I don't have much time due to the nature of my role- town would have to make a decision if they want to let me do the LyLo at night or town wants to eliminate me earlier and play LyLo at day 2vs1. I do explain this situation but I am faced with a goofy Varcron vote, Nancy and Ren playing against town wincon by pushing a premature PR lynch.

I will present all the possible solves on my next post if no one wants to take the lead. I would really appreciate it if more people other than ikarus started thinking about what to do this game. Ren gave a poe but thats it. Can't expect more from good old Ren. My gun's worth is more than me getting jailed or eliminated today/tonight. You guys need to start seeing that.

46. ISO #2796

47. ISO #2797

48. ISO #2798

49. ISO #2799

50. ISO #2800

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    I'm voting for Frinckles right now so that one's obvious. I'm not as comfortable voting for Yoshida. I'm not willing to vote for either Zenon or Varcron right now because that seems really unfair. I'd only be willing to vote for you or Frinckles right now.
    Stellaria also didn’t want to vote Yoshida, that’s both filpped scum now.