S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner - Page 25
Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 2630
  1. ISO #1201

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianoVD View Post
    First I like thisÖ



    Because I agree with it 100%. I myself have been Jester and I have been wolf who acted like Jester because the role gives a lot of room to move the way you want and because people donít generally want to lunch the Jester, itís a perfect role for scum to hide behind. Thatís a townie concern. Donít think scum would make reference to this because it takes away one of their tools.

    I also liked thisÖ



    As we play more games you will see I donít particularly like RVS and the quicker we can get out of it the better imo. Itís another tool scum can use to hide behind, but also I personally wish people would see their vote as more crucial and not to just throw it around. Like if Iím voting you I think youíre scum, if Iím not I think youíre town. I know it probably seems simple or basic, but in all my years of playing forum mafia, this is the conclusion Iíve come to.

    Couple all of that was his inexperience and I donít think Iíd ever see scum!Yoshida here.
    The only way S!Yoshida ever kills this is with more weighty interests in their other two partners. Yoshida himself should have no interest in killing this.

  2. ISO #1202

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    weird that you say that because that's sort of the reason why I had such a problem with Loldebite yesterday. He didn't feel like he did in the KRC.
    I honestly don't know why people are comparing to KRC, much less you

    like you said for yourself, you usually play or act differently to some extent in anonymous games

    I also don't want to spend the time re-reading the last KRC

    also has largely been true for me in my past few KRCs, I think, even though I still acted like myself to some extent
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  3. ISO #1203

  4. ISO #1204

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianoVD View Post
    Nancy have you not had the time to really get in the game because I feel like youíre not really engaged, but that could just be me.
    I almost feel like this could be a reason Nancy might kill Italiano. They may be worried that Italiano's catching on to them.

    Although he seemed to TR Nancy beforehand, so that's something to consider.

  5. ISO #1205

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    i don't really have any specific reasons why lolde is the same as town lolde

    but its tiny things here or there that make feel that he is

    also I may have taken note of how often he posted on d1 by a certain point and then presumed that to be a towny indicator even if in theory post count (or sort-by-post-count) means nothing
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  6. ISO #1206

  7. ISO #1207

  8. ISO #1208

  9. ISO #1209

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I think you are the most actively invested in an Italiano kill. That doesn't mean that you are the only one that would kill them, I just think you benefit the most, because obviously there's history between you two, and you are the only one who really hard TRed Italiano (and a mafia member that hard TRs someone is more likely to think that person is less mis-votable. At the very least, it'd be the hardest for you as an individual to push them.)
    No and I am bummed because I asked him to sign up because I donít know anyone else. Your reasoning on this is just terrible. Why would hypothetical scum!me kill a player who was likely never going to vote me? This reasoning is just really terrible.

    We are also friends and he signed up for this game because of me. I also said he was the only player I had META on.

    So itís somehow suspicious that I had a good read on a player Iíve had prior experience playing with? If you ever plan to explain to me how that or my very logical vote at EoD 2 is scummy, please enlighten me.

  10. ISO #1210

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I honestly don't know why people are comparing to KRC, much less you

    like you said for yourself, you usually play or act differently to some extent in anonymous games

    I also don't want to spend the time re-reading the last KRC

    also has largely been true for me in my past few KRCs, I think, even though I still acted like myself to some extent
    I mean, there's general playstyle and the way you think about things. My problem with Loldebite wasn't how he was playing, but rather the way his mind was working and the conclusions he was reaching. Even if you're general playstyle shifts (like mine often does depending on the type of game I'm playing), the way you think usually doesn't change that much (I mean, maybe a little depending on how engaged you are in the game)

    Doesn't matter that much, I'm more inclined to think Lolde's town rn

  11. ISO #1211

  12. ISO #1212

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Took you a while to check your messages when you're a highposter this game :P

    How do we know that's real?
    You don't? I guess that's the thing with Caroler. It's actually a 4 person pool. I could be lying.

    I don't really check my notifications that much unless I have like, 2 or 3 notifications. Since it was just 1 I didn't really notice it.

  13. ISO #1213

  14. ISO #1214

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Why the hell would you not check your messages when we were guaranteed a Caroler (and you knew you weren't a PR/mafia killer)?
    I'll be honest I expected any message of that kind to come over discord
    which... I know I shouldn't have considering we got our PM on the site, but I'm used to receiving feedback messages on discord, so it didn't really cross my mind to check for feedback in my notifications

  15. ISO #1215

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I almost feel like this could be a reason Nancy might kill Italiano. They may be worried that Italiano's catching on to them.

    Although he seemed to TR Nancy beforehand, so that's something to consider.
    He correctly tr me. Yes, Iím not the only one with meta.

  16. ISO #1216

  17. ISO #1217

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    No and I am bummed because I asked him to sign up because I don’t know anyone else. Your reasoning on this is just terrible. Why would hypothetical scum!me kill a player who was likely never going to vote me? This reasoning is just really terrible.

    We are also friends and he signed up for this game because of me. I also said he was the only player I had META on.

    So it’s somehow suspicious that I had a good read on a player I’ve had prior experience playing with? If you ever plan to explain to me how that or my very logical vote at EoD 2 is scummy, please enlighten me.
    I sorta like this response. Feels genuine.
    But in a lot of cases, if a scum knows someone, they fear kill them, as they're worried that player would be able to figure them out eventually. I'm only using the information available to me - that is, you two knew each other (I don't know either of you or the extent of that knowledge). People who know each other are more likely to know each other's tells. Ergo, if you're evil, you are more interested in eliminating that player because it means you have to play more carefully.

    Based on past experience, the above is true a lot of the time if only a couple players know each other.

  18. ISO #1218

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I sorta like this response. Feels genuine.
    But in a lot of cases, if a scum knows someone, they fear kill them, as they're worried that player would be able to figure them out eventually. I'm only using the information available to me - that is, you two knew each other (I don't know either of you or the extent of that knowledge). People who know each other are more likely to know each other's tells. Ergo, if you're evil, you are more interested in eliminating that player because it means you have to play more carefully.

    Based on past experience, the above is true a lot of the time if only a couple players know each other.
    *because them being alive means you have to play more carefully

  19. ISO #1219

  20. ISO #1220

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Gikkle didn't receive a carol last night. This was just a slowly played out fake carol when enough people had checked in reporting nothing to the thread. We've done it in silent night before.
    I mean, this is getting into angleshooty territory, but I actually believe their story and expectation to get feedback via discord.

  21. ISO #1221

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I mean, this is getting into angleshooty territory, but I actually believe their story and expectation to get feedback via discord.
    It doesn't have to be angleshooty. I'm telling you flat out the carol is a lie.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  22. ISO #1222

  23. ISO #1223

  24. ISO #1224

  25. ISO #1225

  26. ISO #1226

  27. ISO #1227

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I sorta like this response. Feels genuine.
    But in a lot of cases, if a scum knows someone, they fear kill them, as they're worried that player would be able to figure them out eventually. I'm only using the information available to me - that is, you two knew each other (I don't know either of you or the extent of that knowledge). People who know each other are more likely to know each other's tells. Ergo, if you're evil, you are more interested in eliminating that player because it means you have to play more carefully.

    Based on past experience, the above is true a lot of the time if only a couple players know each other.
    It depends. I think the opposite happens just as often.

  28. ISO #1228

  29. ISO #1229

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Because I didn't carol you, so I can assure you that you're full of shit.
    One of these days I'll learn you like hinting your roles. I feel like this is the third game now I've had where you've cleverly hinted your role and I was completely blind to it.

    -vote Gikkle
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  30. ISO #1230

  31. ISO #1231

  32. ISO #1232

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Because I didn't carol you, so I can assure you that you're full of shit.
    Okay, I mean, you're either just straight up lying or there was bus driver/witch shenanigans. Not really sure what you think I'd gain from lying about being caroled in the first place knowing I could be CCed lol

  33. ISO #1233

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    wait is bus driver in the game?
    Its less likely that one of the PRs is a bus driver.

    I was jailed last night. So like there's only two unknown PRs left in the game.

    Jailor (???)
    Caroler (You probably)
    Tailor (Auwt)
    unknown PR
    unknown PR

    I'm doubtful that one of the two is a bus driver unless the CE was going chaos mode.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  34. ISO #1234

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    One of these days I'll learn you like hinting your roles. I feel like this is the third game now I've had where you've cleverly hinted your role and I was completely blind to it.

    -vote Gikkle
    you didn't like my caroler code thing in all caps? :P
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  35. ISO #1235

  36. ISO #1236

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    you didn't like my caroler code thing in all caps? :P
    see that's where I am disappointed in myself

    too easily dismissed it as being a casual exclamation by a player with some deserved ego
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  37. ISO #1237

  38. ISO #1238

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    WHOEVER IS CAROLER, CODE TO US BY VOTING INCORRECTLY AND THEN VOTING CORRECTLY. YOU CAROLED SOMEONE SUS.

    Just kidding, don't code. I'll figure it out
    lmao. i was about to do this for memes too
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  39. ISO #1239

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Its less likely that one of the PRs is a bus driver.

    I was jailed last night. So like there's only two unknown PRs left in the game.

    Jailor (???)
    Caroler (You probably)
    Tailor (Auwt)
    unknown PR
    unknown PR

    I'm doubtful that one of the two is a bus driver unless the CE was going chaos mode.
    I don't see why not?

  40. ISO #1240

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    -unvote
    That vote was premature. But in that alleged carol I'd be voting Stellaria.

    This is why I didn't want the damn Caroler. Who is to say the Carol receiver is to be trusted?
    We are not trusting the Carolers or Carols. It was a bad pick over Oracle. I have a clear idea of what is going on here unless I am entirely wrong with one world and I still want to follow my thoughts due to some inconsistencies coming from other players.
    where is the ice cream in this joint

  41. ISO #1241

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I don't see why not?
    look at it this way:

    we're presuming

    1) bus driver exists out of two unknown PRs
    2) said busdriver picked you and another player
    3) that other player happened to be exactly Caroler's target

    for me that is a much larger leap of faith than you just playing against town's interests by fake-claiming it
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  42. ISO #1242

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    I don't know what happened with Frinckles, but I DID receive a carol last night, and I think I've been obvious town enough that I should be trusted enough to at least get some dialogue going about who it is between Ikarus/Loldebite/Stellaria.

    I am right now inclined to believe it is Stellaria.

  43. ISO #1243

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Also there is stuff to be said about host communication....but I cannot with respect to the rules.

    Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Rules:
    Cannot mention anything at all from your DMs with the host. This may result in a modkill depend on severity.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  44. ISO #1244

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Okay, I mean, you're either just straight up lying or there was bus driver/witch shenanigans. Not really sure what you think I'd gain from lying about being caroled in the first place knowing I could be CCed lol
    If you had posted that when you first checked in as a reaction test or something, I probably wouldn't have cared so much or even said anything until you finished your test. But halfway into D3 when nearly everyone (if not everyone) has checked into the thread and said they received nothing is basically a red check on you, given that I never carol'd you.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  45. ISO #1245

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    look at it this way:

    we're presuming

    1) bus driver exists out of two unknown PRs
    2) said busdriver picked you and another player
    3) that other player happened to be exactly Caroler's target

    for me that is a much larger leap of faith than you just playing against town's interests by fake-claiming it
    It's more believable that I would lie about something easily CCable (which relies on me knowing that the carol was not received by someone else btw) than a witch or bus driver doing witch or bus driver things?

  46. ISO #1246

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I don't know what happened with Frinckles, but I DID receive a carol last night, and I think I've been obvious town enough that I should be trusted enough to at least get some dialogue going about who it is between Ikarus/Loldebite/Stellaria.

    I am right now inclined to believe it is Stellaria.
    Iím really confused now. If he is the Caroler, wouldnít he know who he sent messages to?

  47. ISO #1247

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    If you had posted that when you first checked in as a reaction test or something, I probably wouldn't have cared so much or even said anything until you finished your test. But halfway into D3 when nearly everyone (if not everyone) has checked into the thread and said they received nothing is basically a red check on you, given that I never carol'd you.
    Who was your initial target for your carol?

  48. ISO #1248

  49. ISO #1249

  50. ISO #1250

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •