Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM 351: Mini Fooling Party

MINI FOOLING PARTY
    Setup Link

Host ISO Player Role (time of death)
    ISO Flea The Magician Citizen (d2 modkill)
    ISO furitiveglance Auwt
    ISO Gikkle
    ISO ikarusdk Citizen (n1)
    ISO Innovation Dragon Head (EoD3)
    ISO Marshmallow Marshall Dragon Head (EoD2)
    ISO powerofdeath Bus Driver (n2)
    ISO scumbot5679
    ISO TheBananaBaroness Bakermir
    ISO The Scarlet Letters Citizen (EoD1)

Last edited by MartinGG99; July 25th, 2023 at 11:38 AM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 351: Mini Fooling Party

6 votes to hammer.

My apologies for being late. My alarm was off by a day, and it didn't help that I was distracted playing FM in another community. My bad, and if there's ever any remotely suspected issue feel free to DM me.

EoD will be 1 hour later as a result of this delay by me, but all future EoDs will be at the originally intended 8 pm EST.

@The Scarlet Letters
    @powerofdeath
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @furtiveglance
    @ikarusdk
    @scumbot5679
    @Innovation
    @TheBananaBaroness
    @Gikkle
    @Flea the Magician
    Last edited by MartinGG99; July 14th, 2023 at 05:49 PM. Reason: added mentions
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

3. ISO #3

FIRST

-vote TheBananaBaroness
    for changing name >=[
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

So I was skimming thru the setup, seems like our prio is to get rid of Triad Hidden before they could start using their rolecard, getting rid of Dragon Head also works since they just become Dragon Head and they lose their rolecard. Also getting rid of Corrupted Assessor on Day 1 is also nice before they could activate the swap.

All town should make sure to put in your name in your lastwill so town know your flip is 100% legit.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    So I was skimming thru the setup, seems like our prio is to get rid of Triad Hidden before they could start using their rolecard, getting rid of Dragon Head also works since they just become Dragon Head and they lose their rolecard. Also getting rid of Corrupted Assessor on Day 1 is also nice before they could activate the swap.

All town should make sure to put in your name in your lastwill so town know your flip is 100% legit.
    Not sure I feel great about this.

On the surface, it is a good tip for our overall direction for yhe game.

But I can't help feeling a bit wary about this because 1. This info is a bit redundant because it isn't any new helpful info. 2. I believe we should aim to get rid of triad assessor first to avoid getting our last wills swapped, and 3. I don't believe you only just skimmed through thr set up.

Overall feels like a faked effort to appear helpful.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

???

@MartinGG99 , this was mentioned last time but can you explain the last will thing?
    ~Hydra of ItalianoVD + Nancy Drew 39~

16. ISO #16

Yo

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post

But I can't help feeling a bit wary about this because 1. This info is a bit redundant because it isn't any new helpful info. 2. I believe we should aim to get rid of triad assessor first to avoid getting our last wills swapped, and 3. I don't believe you only just skimmed through thr set up.

that's an incredibly quick accusation lol

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Our priority is to get rid of the three triad members.

lol. Jokes aside, what's the point of this post, exactly? The last line is very good and valid, but the meat of the post is a nothingburger, as deathworlds would put it.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

21. ISO #21

Uhm... no, it isn't? He's literally saying we should lynch the triad, which is not exactly revolutionary xD. It certainly isn't a good tip indicating any direction whatsoever. Plus, you're saying more or less this in point #1 (no new info), which contradicts the "on the surface" part. So... while I am looking at POD sideways with evil eyes , I feel like the "on the surface" sentence is only there to act as some kind of coating to your point, a coating that indicates you are insecure - perhaps because this is your first scum game (correct me if I'm wrong, my FM memory is horrible, but I think you've never been scum before).

-vote ikarusdk

sorry banana, duty calls me, i cannot vote you just yet

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Yo

that's an incredibly quick accusation lol
    Indeed, which makes for an incredibly interesting game ^^

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Uhm... no, it isn't? He's literally saying we should lynch the triad, which is not exactly revolutionary xD. It certainly isn't a good tip indicating any direction whatsoever. Plus, you're saying more or less this in point #1 (no new info), which contradicts the "on the surface" part. So... while I am looking at POD sideways with evil eyes , I feel like the "on the surface" sentence is only there to act as some kind of coating to your point, a coating that indicates you are insecure - perhaps because this is your first scum game (correct me if I'm wrong, my FM memory is horrible, but I think you've never been scum before).

-vote ikarusdk

sorry banana, duty calls me, i cannot vote you just yet
    My last two games were scum games (KRC and Chaotic Executioner), however, in this one I am not

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by The Scarlet Letters View Post
    ???

@MartinGG99 , this was mentioned last time but can you explain the last will thing?
    Since this is a general question about the setup regarding a mechanic not common in other communities, I am answering this publicly. Future questions should be sent to me privately in some capacity, otherwise they may not be answered by me.

Last Wills are a message you give to me to be displayed upon your death. There is generally no limit to them unless your will is either absurdly long or submitted after your death. In the event that your role/alignment/last-will flip is switched with another player's flip by the
    Corrupted Assessor, neither player will be able to update their last will after one of the two (who had their flips switched) die. Otherwise we'd have people writing from the grave, and people writing other people's last wills after their death. Spoooooky!
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

25. ISO #25

My last two games were scum games (KRC and Chaotic Executioner), however, in this one I am not
    Anon game with tons of people and a game I didn't partake in... nothing to help my mafialzheimer's xD. As for your alignment, I guess we shall see, as I unfortunately cannot divine it from "in this one I am not". In the meantime, my vote is in a cozy place and doesn't want to move.

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by Flea the Magician View Post
    If you can be present and get a present, if you get past and be past, why cant you be or get future?

-vote ikarusdk
    I don't know why you can't be or get future, but I know one thing. Flea is a musician and not a magician. Guys this guy is trying to deceive us!

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by Innovation View Post
    Hey guys, since its my first game I thoiught it was pretty uncommon to get tells so early on
    it is, we are kinda at "RVS stage" which is known as random voting stage where people kinda just troll and vote. Kinda like in arcade format where people go "red/1 is always mafia" on first voting day.

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

Ironically this feels like a faked attempt to appear townie.

~Italiano

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

So the bad guys don’t know each other huh? So we are gonna see some fake attempts to “scum hunt”, which we’ll be keeping an eye on.

~Italiano
    Weird that you say that since it's sort of the opposite.

Much like games with multiple scum factions and neutrals, Triads not knowing each other is just gonna make this harder for us. Since Triads don't have significant TMI other than obviously knowing they themselves are scum, their scum hunting would be almost completely genuine since they are also trying to find their buddies. The only thing that would really remain the same as a normal game is obviously agenda & an increased desire to survive.

Which means that it's gonna be harder than normal to get a scum flip day 1, but certainly not impossible. Starting at 7v3 makes skipping the vote more of an option since a misvote just leads to MYLO anyways (and we'd have to skip on MYLO), but that could still be a bad option if we end up having a sniper.

37. ISO #37

Much like games with multiple scum factions and neutrals, Triads not knowing each other is just gonna make this harder for us. Since Triads don't have significant TMI other than obviously knowing they themselves are scum, their scum hunting would be almost completely genuine since they are also trying to find their buddies. The only thing that would really remain the same as a normal game is obviously agenda & an increased desire to survive.

Which means that it's gonna be harder than normal to get a scum flip day 1, but certainly not impossible. Starting at 7v3 makes skipping the vote more of an option since a misvote just leads to MYLO anyways (and we'd have to skip on MYLO), but that could still be a bad option if we end up having a sniper.
    Weird but not really indicative of Scarlet's alignment imo

can't really say anything that's been posted has been particularly AI rn. Maybe Ikarus very slight TR for a reason that I'll explain later.

38. ISO #38

Hey guys, since its my first game I thoiught it was pretty uncommon to get tells so early on
    Maybe I'm just dumb but I don't really understand this post. Are you saying that you have tells/reads this early on, if so you should share with this class. Otherwise I don't really understand what you are saying with this post.

39. ISO #39

Hey there! What's your background in terms of mafia, if I may ask? As POD said, we're in random voting stage right now (RVS), aiming to get some information. That being said, this RVS is a little more serious than usual, considering the Ikarus stuff gives us something to ponder on right off the bat.

Ironically this feels like a faked attempt to appear townie.

~Italiano
    Right, Mr. Point-Out - and what are your conclusions, where is your follow-up?

40. ISO #40

Yes and no. I think because the triad don’t wanna actually wanna lim their buddies I think eventually, given that it’s still early, there will be pushes under the guise of “I think this person is mafia” knowing full well they don’t really wanna potentially lim their budfmdy. I think there will be stuff thrown around but when it really comes down to it, I believe members of the triad are gonna be hemming and hawing.

If we do get mafia today I believe it’ll be a town effort and the triad really don’t have a way to control things which is good because they are like us uninformed except knowing their own role. I said what I said because Nancy and I will eventually be able to see right through whatever fake attempt eventually comes.

~I

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

Since Triads don't have significant TMI other than obviously knowing they themselves are scum, their scum hunting would be almost completely genuine since they are also trying to find their buddies.
    I think I already kinda implied it in my post but wanted to go further. Their scumhunting would not be for linking purposes but for protection purposes. So our goals wouldn’t be the same as the triad as we are trying to kill said triad members while they are trying to find who NOT to kill.

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

I think I already kinda implied it in my post but wanted to go further. Their scumhunting would not be for linking purposes but for protection purposes. So our goals wouldn’t be the same as the triad as we are trying to kill said triad members while they are trying to find who NOT to kill.
    I have a significant TMI only known to myself. This means my agenda is one of those things.

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    Maybe I'm just dumb but I don't really understand this post. Are you saying that you have tells/reads this early on, if so you should share with this class. Otherwise I don't really understand what you are saying with this post.
    I think he wasn't sure why we were voting? That is how I understood his post

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50