S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner - Page 26
Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 59 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 2917
  1. ISO #1251

  2. ISO #1252

  3. ISO #1253

  4. ISO #1254

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    If a town witch/bd/illusionist caused this fuckery, they'll just claim to have. I don't think we'd be unlucky enough to have those roles land specifically on mafia. But until then.
    oh I forgot about illusionist
    that seems very possible to me. I think I'd be a pretty prime target for fake feedback like that, and a fake carol would make sense.

  5. ISO #1255

  6. ISO #1256

  7. ISO #1257

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    It's more believable that I would lie about something easily CCable (which relies on me knowing that the carol was not received by someone else btw) than a witch or bus driver doing witch or bus driver things?
    Well, as far as I'm aware, a witch or bus driver hasn't claimed. If they don't claim, and you die as town, they're probably just mafia. At which point, if we're certain they're mafia, we can just mass claim PR or not-PR and box wolves out of the game.

    If you flip town, it'll also show Frinckles as likely town since if he was mafia he would've just given the carol to the soon-to-be-dead Itiliano or a mafia PR that was doing something -- if there is a mafia PR.

    If you flip exe then it doesn't really show anything determinable other than, if you were fake-claiming like you might now, you were acting against town interests.

    If you flip mafia then that's good.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  8. ISO #1258

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Well, as far as I'm aware, a witch or bus driver hasn't claimed. If they don't claim, and you die as town, they're probably just mafia. At which point, if we're certain they're mafia, we can just mass claim PR or not-PR and box wolves out of the game.

    If you flip town, it'll also show Frinckles as likely town since if he was mafia he would've just given the carol to the soon-to-be-dead Itiliano or a mafia PR that was doing something -- if there is a mafia PR.

    If you flip exe then it doesn't really show anything determinable other than, if you were fake-claiming like you might now, you were acting against town interests.

    If you flip mafia then that's good.
    your jailer didn't say who they were?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  9. ISO #1259

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    your jailer didn't say who they were?
    No they didn't. I would share more details about how I determined who I think the jailor is, but I worry about some or all of those details being angle-shooty.

    And besides, even if they said who, that wouldn't confirm it.

    I'll see if I can summarize the chat though.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  10. ISO #1260

  11. ISO #1261

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    I didnít like Caroler votes.

    I didnít like all the posts pointing out Buster being TWTBAW.

    I didnít like Frinckles and Martin failure to metaread Auwtís game.

    I didnít like Martin being attentive to skip votes EOD.

    I didnít like how Frinckles laid out the D1 Jester RP argument and kept stretching it into D3.

    I didnít like Martinís CE and TPR hunt coming into D3.

    I didnít like loldebite goofy D2 in contrast to their vgood D1 Ė D3 null/goofy lean

    I didnít like Buster activity levels dropped to a point where they will be subbed.


    There are more to my notes, however I wish to progress step by step. Here are my notes up until around #1100

    I will make a wall explaining my POV for each point.


    Also to keep it more relevant here are some latest notes:

    I liked Martin looking into the Jailor situation from a wider perspective.

    I don't like Frinckles FPS potential. I find Gikkle tone to be better.
    where is the ice cream in this joint

  12. ISO #1262

  13. ISO #1263

  14. ISO #1264

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    No they didn't. I would share more details about how I determined who I think the jailor is, but I worry about some or all of those details being angle-shooty.

    And besides, even if they said who, that wouldn't confirm it.

    I'll see if I can summarize the chat though.
    I'm the jailor.

    I told you I wanted to protect you while you were studying.

    Hope this verifies it was me.

  15. ISO #1265

  16. ISO #1266

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    No they didn't. I would share more details about how I determined who I think the jailor is, but I worry about some or all of those details being angle-shooty.

    And besides, even if they said who, that wouldn't confirm it.

    I'll see if I can summarize the chat though.
    was it me that you were guessing or someone else.

  17. ISO #1267

  18. ISO #1268

  19. ISO #1269

  20. ISO #1270

  21. ISO #1271

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    No they didn't. I would share more details about how I determined who I think the jailor is, but I worry about some or all of those details being angle-shooty.

    And besides, even if they said who, that wouldn't confirm it.

    I'll see if I can summarize the chat though.

    the chat stuff

    Spoiler : jail chat summary/paraphrasing :

    the chat was a service like quick topic (a service which is now dead for those unaware -- this is 100% not where the chat took place) where people in the chat could adopt anonymous names, but I'm not specifying the site as doing so would in theory "prove" my jailing claim to anyone else who is jailed in the future. I don't think being able to prove that is intended to be part of the game's design and balancing, so that would be illegal for me to do. Me claiming it is a service like Quicktopic is a perfectly expect-able way for a host to process an anonymous chat. It has been done before, and with various sites that do it similary. Therefore, not even me specifying it is a service like Quicktopic proves to any future person who is jailed that I was, indeed, jailed. This initial paragraph is just so that I can safely provide the username that the jailer selected.

    the username the jailer ("J" from now on) adopted was a name based off of Buster, I think

    I entered in care-free, thanked for the jail protection

    J wanted me to study the game or whatever while in jail

    I would if I felt like it

    J asked who my teammates were

    I gave a joke team of three teammates outside of this game

    J then asked how did my champs game go (For those unaware: this is referring to the Mafia Universe champs)

    I then explained that it hasn't happened yet and also wasn't sure how I will play it

    J emphasizes that they would like for me to tell them what I think about the game

    [jumping a bit later in the chat]

    J asks if I got a role

    I then explain I accidentally hinted it away earlier by being carefree in the chat

    J then says they're too dumb to notice such things

    I said I didn't want to bet on J not noticing it

    [later]

    J says they intended to protect me from harm and they know they are town. J also wanted to protect someone that wasn't likely to be attacked as it would mean J dies.

    [later]

    J asks if I had any pairings in mind

    I explain that I had none but maybe came across a few anti-pairings earlier if I tried to remember

    J soon says that I haven't shown any wolfiness to them so far in the game

    J also says they want to believe I am town am inclined to believe me

    J then asks about Buster and my thoughts of them since Auwt's flip they cannot be jester

    I said idk since I banked my personal opinion of Buster on Auwt's evaluation of them, but since Auwt was jester I had no clue if Auwt was being authentic about it

    J asks about my thoughts on Auwt wagon and compare to Yoshida wagon

    I get tired and head off, and answer whatever I decide to later.

    J doesn't send any more messages for the rest of the chat's duration.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  22. ISO #1272

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    I didnít like Caroler votes.

    I didnít like all the posts pointing out Buster being TWTBAW.

    I didnít like Frinckles and Martin failure to metaread Auwtís game.

    I didnít like Martin being attentive to skip votes EOD.

    I didnít like how Frinckles laid out the D1 Jester RP argument and kept stretching it into D3.

    I didnít like Martinís CE and TPR hunt coming into D3.

    I didnít like loldebite goofy D2 in contrast to their vgood D1 Ė D3 null/goofy lean

    I didnít like Buster activity levels dropped to a point where they will be subbed.


    There are more to my notes, however I wish to progress step by step. Here are my notes up until around #1100

    I will make a wall explaining my POV for each point.


    Also to keep it more relevant here are some latest notes:

    I liked Martin looking into the Jailor situation from a wider perspective.

    I don't like Frinckles FPS potential. I find Gikkle tone to be better.
    that is alright bud, do it at your own pace.

  23. ISO #1273

  24. ISO #1274

  25. ISO #1275

  26. ISO #1276

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    we also had a chat for like 15 min and we never chatted again rofl
    I actually thought it was between you and loldebite

    everyone else was crossed off for one reason or another

    I was leaning on Loldebite because I thought he was more likely to not pop back in for further chatting.

    But re-reading it now to summarize it also seems quite likely it was you too.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  27. ISO #1277

  28. ISO #1278

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    i...don't know if people knew I was jailor.

    How did you know?
    Martin was hunting for potential TPRs and CE and for no reason you gave it away big time earlier.

    I also read the Stand-Off game last night to get a better understanding of you and loldebite, and I am certain you are town and not trying to townslip.
    where is the ice cream in this joint

  29. ISO #1279

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    so let me sum this up

    Gikkles claims to have been caroled. Names - loldebite, ikarusdk, stellaria
    Frinckles claims he caroled me.
    I was jailing Martin and never received any other feedback.

    Time for Q&A

    Will jailor receive carol if jailor was jailing someone? Or will jailor receive feedback instead of jailed target if caroler sung to my target?

  30. ISO #1280

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    Martin was hunting for potential TPRs and CE and for no reason you gave it away big time earlier.

    I also read the Stand-Off game last night to get a better understanding of you and loldebite, and I am certain you are town and not trying to townslip.
    Was I in that game?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  31. ISO #1281

  32. ISO #1282

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Because you were a null slot who wasn't doing shit until you were pushed. Then you started doing shit (in a good way.)
    Speaking of "shit"

    I am very amused that the Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom speed-running community has discovered and named a glitch/exploit as:

    Shield Hop Item Transmutation
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  33. ISO #1283

  34. ISO #1284

  35. ISO #1285

  36. ISO #1286

  37. ISO #1287

  38. ISO #1288

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    Martin was hunting for potential TPRs and CE and for no reason you gave it away big time earlier.

    I also read the Stand-Off game last night to get a better understanding of you and loldebite, and I am certain you are town and not trying to townslip.
    this smurf

  39. ISO #1289

  40. ISO #1290

  41. ISO #1291

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Will jailor receive carol if jailor was jailing someone? Or will jailor receive feedback instead of jailed target if caroler sung to my target?
    If a target is performing a night action, they will not receive any feedback. Jailing a person count as a night action, therefore jailor will not get feedback from being sung to. Jailed target is redirected to the Jailor, and Jailor is still performing a night action. They will still not receive feedbacks from carols.

  42. ISO #1292

  43. ISO #1293

  44. ISO #1294

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Speaking of "shit"

    I am very amused that the Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom speed-running community has discovered and named a glitch/exploit as:

    Shield Hop Item Transmutation
    I knew they'd break that game the minute it came out. Personally I'm still playing Monster Hunter Rise.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  45. ISO #1295

  46. ISO #1296

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    I would also like to entertain the idea of Stellaria being CE purely based on their ikarus tunnel, but I can't really connect the pieces. She has a bigger chance of being Mafia than Exec. Still a town lean/null for me in the end.
    i know those who had been pushing me or scumreading me has potential to be a CE.

  47. ISO #1297

  48. ISO #1298

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    This post smells guilt ridden. Like you felt as if you needed to explain yourself. This is fine if it weren't for the fact that after we discussed CE shouldn't be top priority for us to find at this stage, and you yourself admitted to this, you still voted Gikkles for potentially being CE.

    I imgained the world where you are the CE, and Gikkles is a PR. This makes sense when you consider you have wanted to yeet Gikkles all game, and I have had the feeling by the way of Gikkles posting that he could be a PR. This is just a feeling/speculation, nothing concrete-maybe it is his playstyle but I see him as a careful, calculating type without much aggression even though his game presence is big. And I would see a player that is being vocal and prsent but being careful as more of a PR than not. Gikkles feels more...carefully observant? Also you and gikkles established as the opposite day 1 and day 2. You pushed for gikkles more than gikkles did against you. There is more solid proof that if Yoshida ever flips PR, I'll be more convinced you are CE.

    I also imagined you as town playing it this way, but makes less sense than if you were CE.

    Of course, this could be wrong, but I wanted to point this out because it really did not sit right with me. And if any FM games taught me anything, is go for your gut feeling if it makes sense.

    Having said all these, I townlean you a bit more than yesterday.
    No, I didn't vote them because they may be CE. I voted them because on top of me having bad feelings about them, they may well be CE, and I want to clear these doubts.

    I've said it twice before I'll say it again, I would never have handed Auwt a role. I probably wouldn't have given one to Gikkle either tbh. Yoshida, you, buster & clem all would've gotten one with quasi-absolute certainty, tho. Also, why are you outing Gikkle as a PR if you DO think he is ????

    How can you say

    I also imagined you as town playing it this way, but makes less sense than if you were CE.
    and
    Having said all these, I townlean you a bit more than yesterday.
    in the same post is beyond me. You weren't voting me yesterday, were you ? Then how come me making less sense to you as town than as CE is better ?!

  49. ISO #1299

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    btw, we should've received carol yes?

    In the case where the carol wasn't sung is

    if the carol went to another PR and they did a night action and wasn't jailed.
    There's also the case where whoever heard the carol isn't interested in voicing it aloud. Which is what Frinckles thinks is happening, I assume ?

  50. ISO #1300

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    Yes, so I wonder if anyone thought that could be Auwt. I still donít understand why there was a last minute flashwagon attempted on Gikkle.
    I already explained tho, I didn't like the Auwt train and y'all hated the yoshida train, so I figured I might as well start something else on someone else I dislike, and I settled on Gikkle.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •