S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 550 of 3103
  1. ISO #501

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Town
    4. BusterCannon
    11. Ikarusdk

    Light Town
    6. Nancy Drew 39
    1. Stellaria

    GTH town (I am very not confident in these reads)
    5. ItalianoVD
    10. yoshida
    9. MartinGG99

    no opinion or mildly bad vibes
    7. Frinckles
    8. Auwt
    3. Loldebite
    12. Renegade
    13. Clemensthelemon
    I get bad vibes about renegade too. its no coincidence. he is evil

  2. ISO #502

  3. ISO #503

  4. ISO #504

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    Dont want to overwhelm you if you're feeling disoriented. I also dunno if Im the best at explaining it admittedly, it took me a few attempts to get my idea across to some of the others
    You talking about a wolf Sheriff fakeclearing etc?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  5. ISO #505

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I disagree with almost everything said here. I don't think ren is likely jester from this. I don't see how they're being particularly cagey either.

    I don't see how jester does anything to look town.

    Buster has yet to give any explanation, for all we know it could be a RVS vote. I don't think considering buster to be tunnelling is legitimate at this stage.
    Have you played in many games with a jester? I have, so thatís what I was basing that on.

  6. ISO #506

  7. ISO #507

  8. ISO #508

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    Sure.
    Plan:
    Every day, each person makes one post.

    All of them claim three roles from the list.

    All of them can choose to provide results for their claims.

    We move forward and continue, and don't dwell on the claims.

    We come back to the claims if and only if someone dies and they flip one of their claimed roles.

    We now have that person's information to work off of in the future.

  9. ISO #509

  10. ISO #510

  11. ISO #511

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    Plan:
    Every day, each person makes one post.

    All of them claim three roles from the list.

    All of them can choose to provide results for their claims.

    We move forward and continue, and don't dwell on the claims.

    We come back to the claims if and only if someone dies and they flip one of their claimed roles.

    We now have that person's information to work off of in the future.
    If each player claims 3 roles, should there be a preferred order to this because otherwise. you might have players claiming some of the same fake roles. Also how does this help us determine who is mafia?

  12. ISO #512

  13. ISO #513

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    If each player claims 3 roles, should there be a preferred order to this because otherwise. you might have players claiming some of the same fake roles. Also how does this help us determine who is mafia?
    More likely it isn't going to help us find who is Mafia, but instead help us determine who is town. Think of it as every day, everyone is voluntarily breadcrumbing information for the future that will only mean anything if they die

  14. ISO #514

  15. ISO #515

  16. ISO #516

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    But if scum knows players are fakeclaiming, so why would they read anything into that?
    If everyone is fake claiming, then scum won't likely read into the claims. That's exactly the point. We are providing a medium for power roles to softclaim their roles and feedback without immediately getting shot by scum for it

  17. ISO #517

  18. ISO #518

  19. ISO #519

  20. ISO #520

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Morning. Just woke up but I have to go to work soon. Did catch up on posts though. I only got time to post about me being scumread.

    Pikachu face.

    Summing up.
    Frinckles is doubling down on his rvs vote
    Loldebite says I'm scummy because i lack conviction behind my day 1 reads.

    I mean...did we have any meaningful posts or interactions when I made my day 1 read? Then I worked and showed my thought progress about buster, because he was the only interesting player at that time.

    Also if I'm scum for saying pros and cons about Stella's plan, and asking for more opinions, then wow maybe I shouldn't be open for discussions at all.

  21. ISO #521

  22. ISO #522

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    We are 24 hours into Day 2!

    Current Vote Count:

    ikarusdk (1): Frinckles
    Renegade (1): BusterCannon
    BusterCannon (2): ItalianoVD, Nancy Drew 39
    Auwt (1): Gikkle
    yoshida (2): Auwt, Renegade
    Gikkle (1): MartinGG99
    Skip Day (5): Stellaria, Loldebite, yoshida, ikarusdk. Clemensthelemon

    Reminder that not voting count as skipping the day.

  23. ISO #523

  24. ISO #524

  25. ISO #525

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    IMO it's more tutoring a player's first FM than actual reaction to pressure...
    This.

    And one thing that concerns me about Buster is that I'm not sure if he's just acting like a newb or acting more maliciously as say a Jester.

    I'd give it 65% town 35% jester. But that is higher than expected Jester average for any given player.

  26. ISO #526

  27. ISO #527

  28. ISO #528

  29. ISO #529

  30. ISO #530

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianoVD View Post
    @yoshida , what are your thoughts so far on the game?
    Good Evening! I am here

    Until post #367, I have diligently examined the contributions of every player. While I have only had the chance to briefly look at newer posts, I intend to analyze them tonight.

    At first glance, I am pleased to notice a shift in focus from a stagnant discussion of roles to discussion of reads.

    I will share my thoughts on other players in a subsequent post later tonight. However, if you are asking about my general thoughts thus far, then I have to tell you I am not a good forum mafia player. With a modest 10 games under my belt and a 50% winrate, I am relatively new to this. I have been in 2 games with Jester and I must admit I dislike Jester games as it gives too much room for the mafia especially given how some players from either alignment can start behaving like Jester at any point. This is one of the things I have been trying to figure out earlier regarding ikarus, particularly in light of the mention that they may have received coaching from a champ. Considering this information, a push in that direction would be worthwhile effort since I found their involvement rather hollow and further led me to find gaps between their reads and reasoning.


    Additionally, I have observed a considerable level of activity in the RVS, with players neglecting to consider the potential consequences and how they may impact future reads of the game, particularly wagonomics. I am willing to hear your further thoughts on the game @ItalianoVD
    where is the ice cream in this joint

  31. ISO #531

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Hmm perhaps I am overlooking the "townread the one who scumreads me" scum tactic possibly being employed by Renegade.

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    This.

    And one thing that concerns me about Buster is that I'm not sure if he's just acting like a newb or acting more maliciously as say a Jester.

    I'd give it 65% town 35% jester. But that is higher than expected Jester average for any given player.
    It could just be playstyle, but in this hypothetical scenario Renegade knows BusterCannon is town and instead of going after the person who suspects him (which seems more like a townie response, especially given the ridiculous reason) he tries to "guide a newbie" as he has stated and even believes he is town.

    For those that scumread Renegade, tell me in your best case why I should be scumreading Renegade.

    For those that townread BusterCannon, tell me in your best case why I should be townreading Buster.

    @Frinckles : You said that scum!Renegade will show himself eventually. Is that in voting patterns or in posting? What is it that we should be looking for?
    ~If winning doesn't matter, then why do they keep score~

  32. ISO #532

  33. ISO #533

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    While I observe the contributions of Clemens and MartinGG, it becomes apparent that one is showing greater effort compared to the former. However, I fail to comprehend the reasoning behind those who take MartinGG for granted or disregard the presence of both players altogether. Perhaps this is a matter we should be looking into tomorrow if not today.
    where is the ice cream in this joint

  34. ISO #534

  35. ISO #535

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    Good Evening! I am here

    Until post #367, I have diligently examined the contributions of every player. While I have only had the chance to briefly look at newer posts, I intend to analyze them tonight.

    At first glance, I am pleased to notice a shift in focus from a stagnant discussion of roles to discussion of reads.

    I will share my thoughts on other players in a subsequent post later tonight. However, if you are asking about my general thoughts thus far, then I have to tell you I am not a good forum mafia player. With a modest 10 games under my belt and a 50% winrate, I am relatively new to this. I have been in 2 games with Jester and I must admit I dislike Jester games as it gives too much room for the mafia especially given how some players from either alignment can start behaving like Jester at any point. This is one of the things I have been trying to figure out earlier regarding ikarus, particularly in light of the mention that they may have received coaching from a champ. Considering this information, a push in that direction would be worthwhile effort since I found their involvement rather hollow and further led me to find gaps between their reads and reasoning.


    Additionally, I have observed a considerable level of activity in the RVS, with players neglecting to consider the potential consequences and how they may impact future reads of the game, particularly wagonomics. I am willing to hear your further thoughts on the game @ItalianoVD
    I really like the way you break things down Yoshida, even though you say you are somewhat inexperienced, especially your last paragraph. I agree that a lot of players don't really cherish their votes and pretty much throw it around like it doesn't mean anything, sometimes even voting for townreads or voting for someone just to "get them active" both of which are pretty weird to me. I like your analysis and look forward to more of it as the game progresses.
    ~If winning doesn't matter, then why do they keep score~

  36. ISO #536

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianoVD View Post
    I'm also waiting for the dynamic between ikarus and Frinckles to evolve. Frinckles seems more like the town between the two, but he could just be really good at sounding townie.
    I actually find ikarus more townie than Frinckles.

    Frinckles has a dismissive attitude that reminds me of his scum games.

  37. ISO #537

  38. ISO #538

  39. ISO #539

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I actually find ikarus more townie than Frinckles.

    Frinckles has a dismissive attitude that reminds me of his scum games.
    After reading over ikarus' iso again, I think I was mistaken when I said Frinckles was the townier of the two. ikarus was the one who was actually engaging and interacting and tonally sounded like town. My mistake.
    ~If winning doesn't matter, then why do they keep score~

  40. ISO #540

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianoVD View Post
    I feel villagery vibes from Yoshida, Renegade, and to a bit lesser extent from lol. Reason for this is through their posts. I read people tonally and by trying to figure out if what they'd say is alignment indicative. I know everyone does this and it's pretty par for the course, but it's my main course of action. I don't do mechanics, so gameplay is really important for me. With that being said, I have the opposite feeling when I read BusterCannon and Frinckles' post. I didn't like BusterCannon's reasoning for being suspicious of Renegade and when I asked about it he didn't acknowledge it.

    -vote BusterCannon
    This is where I was and still am.
    ~If winning doesn't matter, then why do they keep score~

  41. ISO #541

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianoVD View Post
    This is where I was and still am.
    I understand this vote, and it is something I am considering. However, I am having trouble understanding why ikarus didn't follow their thoughts on Buster or present an alternative. They have brushed off my last question and disengaged from the discussion. The reason I suspect the three names I mentioned is that they are easy to dismiss Buster as a new FM player while they haven't been reading each other. On the contrary, Gikkle seemed to be engaging those three.
    where is the ice cream in this joint

  42. ISO #542

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Okay I'm back from work. Time to dive into it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Well...I kinda like it and I kinda don't.

    Because I see pros and cons.

    Pros:
    -Real PRs can soft without actually being outed
    -Town PRs will be better protected.

    Cons:
    -Might create too much confusion for town, I mean.....it would take alot of work and coordination to actually figure out the real claim vs fake claim and things could get lost in the chaos.
    -Chaos Exe already knows who they are but town wouldn't know if they can trust any claim.

    I don't know. That's how I feel about it atm.

    I am so glad this is not a flipless game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I don't like the edging nor the tone. You're now in my watch-what-you're-doing bucket
    What kind of tone do you mean? Like, i think this but i think that but im not so sure kind of tone?

    I am being honest in my thought process as they occur in this game. If that means sometimes I am edging on a topic I am uncertain about (but it seems alot of players view uncertainty as wolfy), then I still will. I want discussions to happen. If people disagree with me, then I would like to hear about it. More discussion=more information we can use to solve the game, wouldn't you agree? If I was to hold off on my thoughts because I know I am uncertain about something, then I would only be posting 1 thing at a time and I don't think that helps anyone.

    And I think you intentionally ignore my subsequent posts that provide the exact 'thought process' i was talking about. I understand if you are posting as you are catching up, but if that is not the case, then I don't like that kind of approach to solves.

    Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Having said that, everyone is null for me

    This is a super early read/feelings

    EVERYONE-NULL-but i am already liking some people.

    Buster-not scumlean, but currenly would like to see him flip. This view might change as he posts more and changes his 'tude to accepting more interaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    twice now that you feel exceedingly edgy in your opinions.
    I am assuming you mean the stuff I highlighted in bold?

    Then let me ask you. Is Buster town or scum? Or is he neutral? Please do tell me. Also, I wouldn't want to you to change this answer as days progress.

  43. ISO #543

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Speaking of Gikkle,

    Gikkle and Stellaria seems to be on a good frequency with my thoughts while MartinGG's style reminds me of a certain strategy from a partner I encountered in a previous game, which raises my suspicion. Buster might be playing his worst town game but at least he have done a ton of work engaging people into the game. Clemens presence already makes this game feel like we are 12 players.


    I have nothing negative about Nancy or Italiano.
    where is the ice cream in this joint

  44. ISO #544

  45. ISO #545

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    -vote yoshida
    there is my top scum read.

    Their overly exhaustive style is a distraction. A way of saying a lot without saying anything.

    Also I am not a huge fan of folks asking other people "what do you think?" it also comes across as an extremely basic way to appear towny without actually doing anything meaningful.
    From my very limited FM experience, people don't like it that much when you are uncertain and ask for others opinions so I don't necessarily agree that it makes you appear towny. Depends on the context of where that came from though of course.

  46. ISO #546

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    this is my attempt at a d1 vote without overthinking things much

    hope I'm right

    -vote Gikkle


    Spoiler : raisins :

    something something feel like lolde and gikkle are in different worlds and my TMI gut says lolde town as I think the reasons against them are similar to reasons used when he was a suspected town before, though I have not double-checked this in order to avoid over-thinking

    I have a feeling that more of gikkle's posts are to demonstrate him thinking; a lot of their thinking is public (or is being made public eventually when quoting other's posts about X or Y slot) and I don't see much if any being hidden for any purpose despite him fence-sitting (i.e. not really making mind up) in some cases


    I also gotta make more posts before I head off to do some exam studying, as otherwise I'm basically only here in the last hour or two of this day phase and that's asking to miss out on minimum posting requirements
    I don't understand. So essentially you feel Debs is town, and Debs and Gikkles do not feel t/t, Gikkles is wolf?

    I was gonna say that the public thinking of Gikkles is super towny.

  47. ISO #547

  48. ISO #548

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Town
    4. BusterCannon
    11. Ikarusdk

    Light Town
    6. Nancy Drew 39
    1. Stellaria

    GTH town (I am very not confident in these reads)
    5. ItalianoVD
    10. yoshida
    9. MartinGG99

    no opinion or mildly bad vibes
    7. Frinckles
    8. Auwt
    3. Loldebite
    12. Renegade
    13. Clemensthelemon
    Mine

    Town
    Me of course
    Gikkle
    ItalianoVD

    Townlean
    Buster
    MartinGG99
    Renegade
    Nancy Drew

    Null
    Stellaria
    Yoshida
    Auwt
    Clemensthelemon

    Scumlean
    Loldebite
    Frinkckles

  49. ISO #549

  50. ISO #550

    Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    -vote yoshida
    there is my top scum read.

    Their overly exhaustive style is a distraction. A way of saying a lot without saying anything.

    Also I am not a huge fan of folks asking other people "what do you think?" it also comes across as an extremely basic way to appear towny without actually doing anything meaningful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    +1
    I should look into Yoshida further then. Although I'd like to hear why Auwt is also saying yoshida is his top scum read as well.

    Hope it's not just sheeping.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •