S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade - Page 31
Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 171 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 8524
  1. ISO #1501

2. ISO #1502

3. ISO #1503

4. ISO #1504

5. ISO #1505

Re: S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade

Hi friends I'm back. Mech stuff overnight:

I received an offer to watch Kalia Kitty's latest video, and declined. I never signed up for the channel either so that offer came out of nowhere for me.

I still have no feedback or news regarding the name submission hot potato thing. Absolutely nothing has happened to me since the first submission prompt and the aforementioned Kalia Kitty offer.

Glancing through overnight stuff, I still like Blob, Mud, Monkey, they're all posting good stuff.

Kinda like Lines, Scar, Sixteen Squares entrances. I like Squares callout on Gargoyle Dog a lot and I join in disliking the instant pushback there.

6. ISO #1506

7. ISO #1507

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Innocent Smirk View Post
    I went to ISO Gargoyle so that I could better hit on you after you clarified what you meant by "patterns of activity", thinking you would be wrong... and well, it turns out you are in fact right lol.
    -vote FM-Gargoyle Dog

I thought he had a much higher post count than he actually does, and I think I had him mixed up with Monkey. He is in fact absolutely like you said here: saying game-related stuff (i.e. not being meme-y), but not actually generating content at all, and being happy with being part of the "alliance" so that he can coast. He then proceeds to jump on Jesus (aka "just a guy", his avatar is jesus) because he's clearly a low hanging fruit for posting only bible stuff at first.

My apologies for doubting your optimality. I like your entry now ^^
    Ok this is a good post though

8. ISO #1508

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Flying Witch View Post
    Hi friends I'm back. Mech stuff overnight:

I received an offer to watch Kalia Kitty's latest video, and declined. I never signed up for the channel either so that offer came out of nowhere for me.

I still have no feedback or news regarding the name submission hot potato thing. Absolutely nothing has happened to me since the first submission prompt and the aforementioned Kalia Kitty offer.

Glancing through overnight stuff, I still like Blob, Mud, Monkey, they're all posting good stuff.

Kinda like Lines, Scar, Sixteen Squares entrances. I like Squares callout on Gargoyle Dog a lot and I join in disliking the instant pushback there.
    why am I hardly ever mentioned by anybody >.<
    I swear my posts can't be that low impact can they
    somebody scum read me at least please I don't wanna be invisible

9. ISO #1509

10. ISO #1510

11. ISO #1511

12. ISO #1512

13. ISO #1513

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Aerial Trumpet View Post
    Honestly I don’t mention your name because I keep forgetting it

You’re cursed with a name that doesn’t fit your avatar

I’ll just call you chicken probably

14. ISO #1514

15. ISO #1515

16. ISO #1516

Going to echo what others have said about liking Smirk’s quick turnaround there, and I also want to note that yeah, if you haven’t already, please scan through Gargoyle Dog’s iso before evaluating my case. I don’t have the ability to quote it right now, but I think it largely speaks for itself in the scumcase on them, and my paraphrasing isn’t… optimal. Despite the fact that I, broadly, am.

17. ISO #1517

I've been borderline on you because you post some stuff I agree with and some stuff I don't. (like voting for me, which colors my impression obviously)
    Just for you I will ISO you.

18. ISO #1518

You think so?

tell me more
    I usually see scum more often "beg for attention" when there name is not getting mentioned anywhere because they are attempting a way to fit in without themselves interjecting in the conversation in thread.

it's like an awkward way to try to fit in.

19. ISO #1519

20. ISO #1520

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Monkey Allen Poe View Post
    To clarify:

I am rewarded for quality of posts, not quantity of posts. I think I can technically avoid the premise of the role entirely but that’s anti-fun (especially day 1).
    I will NOT be spamming posts that have absolutely no substance in an attempt to stay on top and I will NOT be making my posts as obnoxious as possible for rewards.
    Guys ss
    Eho made a post count role
    Duhhhh

21. ISO #1521

22. ISO #1522

23. ISO #1523

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sixteen Squares View Post
    Going to echo what others have said about liking Smirk’s quick turnaround there, and I also want to note that yeah, if you haven’t already, please scan through Gargoyle Dog’s iso before evaluating my case. I don’t have the ability to quote it right now, but I think it largely speaks for itself in the scumcase on them, and my paraphrasing isn’t… optimal. Despite the fact that I, broadly, am.
    I can see what you mean irt Dog coasting once he gets town read and just sheeping to avoid "harming" anyone else to fly by if we also assume the gamestate is one where no other mafia are in trouble/harm as well.

24. ISO #1524

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Calcifer View Post
    I usually see scum more often "beg for attention" when there name is not getting mentioned anywhere because they are attempting a way to fit in without themselves interjecting in the conversation in thread.

it's like an awkward way to try to fit in.
    If I'm wolf here I'm happy to sit in the invisible zone because that means I can influence discussion and not have to worry about getting voted out or targeted by a bunch of roles during the night

25. ISO #1525

26. ISO #1526

If I'm wolf here I'm happy to sit in the invisible zone because that means I can influence discussion and not have to worry about getting voted out or targeted by a bunch of roles during the night
    Sure but mafia also want to "appear townie" when they can. If you just stay invisible, there is a chance where you would be caught at some point or just "shrug killed."

It is also a very easy way to get "enganged" without really doing much/adding anything.

27. ISO #1527

28. ISO #1528

29. ISO #1529

30. ISO #1530

31. ISO #1531

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blobs View Post
    how come all we've done is shit flinging and memeing around for not even 2h and yet somehow we're already calling each others liars and strawmanners
    My point man.
    1k posts of rvs is a faster read than already now this and that and 40 people proving their points

32. ISO #1532

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Laughing Carrot View Post
    Their take on Monkey is the same I had, how that take melded with the one lf Anime waifu and the way they just presented themselves and adapted their reads was just a beautiful display of town.

Like, they sussed/disliked monkey post aswell, but didnt take anime waifu push there to reinforce it, they just stated it, kept it in a mild stance and were more in their bubble?

Like I legit dont't think it was agenda on the read there + Agreeable takes. + The emojis please, Astonishingly Villa
    I swear i will django the shit outta them

Or in the foreign language
    Furr murr miau meow woof waow uwu pouur uwu

33. ISO #1533

my rvs vote colors your impression on me?
    yeah a tiny bit, you voted someone i know to be town lol

ugh this site doesn't show postnumbers in ISOs how do i do this efficiently. i'm going to summarize instead.

earlygame fluff, random votes on amogus and me, random vote on floopy, no content yet, vote on Goobler for... ?? i don't even see a joke reason
    TRs carrots and monkey
    begs for townreads
    first serious post is a townread on anime waifu for being in her own world and doing monkey/panda associative reads.
    kinda random read on JaG being 3p/not factional scum
    then doubles down on that read when asked about it but also hedges that JaG could be town
    hates alien dude's conclusions but is ok with process, is down with bendy and scar - i can vibe with this stuff some
    doubles down on waifu being town on another planet
    pokes lines, likes squares

Overall conclusion: mild townlean, I can see process and thinking. There is a lot of hedging and a lot of talk about 3ps which is somewhat concerning. I do not want to vote Aerial today but also cannot find them strongly townclear; reevaluate later.

34. ISO #1534

This whole "look at me, I exist, I want to be addressed" thing is townier than not imo, considering scum with a team usually want to sit back when there are no issues for their team (and honestly, I don't think there is an issue for any team at all atm). I think this post is actually quite right lol, even though it's the incarnation of "look at me, I'm so town".
    I think Calcifer is town btw
    Can you explain a bit more? I agree with you btw

35. ISO #1535

To be clear, when I talk about Gargoyle Dog’s patterns of activity, I don’t just mean when they are posting. I mean that they came in thread, initially tried to make a few reads for themselves, and then in later posts, they stepped back and played follow-the-leader, asking another player who they should vote, and I voting when challenged to come up with a read for themselves.

That sounds like someone who came in to the thread attempting to push things around and get townread, and once they felt comfortable that neither they nor any of their buddies were suspected, they moved back and started acting passive.

I can’t currently multiquote to provide examples, as I don’t know how to do that on mobile, but if you’ll look through Gargoyle Dog’s iso, it feels… really strongly scummy, and I don’t know how I feel about immediately getting backlash for pointing that out.
    How else is one supposed to behave in a 38 player game

36. ISO #1536

37. ISO #1537

38. ISO #1538

Hi, thank you for asking! You’re not supposed to have buddies. And you’re supposed to want to solve outside of the bare minimum to look townread at least a little. Hope this helps!
    Nah Man it is day 1 I am totally going to sheep someone who seems rational.

39. ISO #1539

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blobs View Post
    Mate @FM-Nike at that there's no way you're ever catching up, do ISOs of people or ignore something because I don't think you'll be able to produce anything remotely relevant otherwise
    Yo yo yo yo
    This is... Fm... Nikeeeee
    Woow wow wow
    Woohoo
    Nike adidas
    I dance to hardbass
    Wheres the wolfes
    I like gulash

Mafia better hidin
    Coz its robocop arrivin
    Im devastatin
    With ma strikin

Dance damce dance dance
    Nike victory is mine
    Lets let's let's lets
    Shoot the scum into sky

Vudum bambam dam vudum dum dum

40. ISO #1540

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Gargoyle Dog View Post
    Nah Man it is day 1 I am totally going to sheep someone who seems rational.
    If you're not even going to try because "it's just D1", then you're a liability at best and just lazy scum at worst, and should die, especially in such a large game where we can make mistakes and mostly want info early on - you are making yourself more useful to town dead than alive by adopting that attitude. Oh, and I find it bloody annoying when people do that, but that's a personal detail xD.

41. ISO #1541

42. ISO #1542

Sure but mafia also want to "appear townie" when they can. If you just stay invisible, there is a chance where you would be caught at some point or just "shrug killed."

It is also a very easy way to get "enganged" without really doing much/adding anything.
    If I'm invisible by the time the PoE gets small enough it gets to me, sure. Day 1, at the very least, it benefits scum me to be invisible with maybe mildly townie vibes, unless I'm specifically setting myself up to be a deepwolf.
    But either way, I'd think it would make sense that as town, I want people to be able to find me as town. And people reading me is a source of information in of itself, since I'm the only one I know the alignment of. Ergo, being completely ignored is not optimal.

43. ISO #1543

44. ISO #1544

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Flying Witch View Post
    Yo Smirk.

Can I get your quick thoughts on Carrot and Nefarious?
    Nefarious: absolutely nothing, I don't even remember their avatar. Will have to read more.
    Carrot: early bad feeling about the "you got us [carrot and flying witch], we found eachother as town on the first page", because it felt forced, but that's really weak and he doesn't even exist in my last will list of reads that I update/try to consistently update

Is there a reason you're asking me this?

45. ISO #1545

Not ashamed of defending Aerial since he already did it for himself, so I'll go ahead.

Sure, staying invisible forever is a bad idea, but this is just early-mid D1, and he didn't need to make himself known just yet. As for getting engaged without doing anything, I disagree: from a town PoV, generating information that's based on yourself is great, since you know you are town and can read people accordingly (it removes a variable for you when reading people, since you know it's not wolf theatre).

46. ISO #1546

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Innocent Smirk View Post
    Nefarious: absolutely nothing, I don't even remember their avatar. Will have to read more.
    Carrot: early bad feeling about the "you got us [carrot and flying witch], we found eachother as town on the first page", because it felt forced, but that's really weak and he doesn't even exist in my last will list of reads that I update/try to consistently update

Is there a reason you're asking me this?
    Attempting to develop a read on you since you're putting forth some good content lately, and thinking about those two slots.

Carrot I still townread but on reread of ISO was not as towny as I felt them to be in the moment, and I've got Nemo (who I trust) and Alien Dude (who I don't really trust yet but has made Carrot=scum the basis of their worldview) expressing doubts there.

Nefarious is lowkey a big subject of contention. One person I trust (Monkey) and like a dozen people I don't trust are expressing strong townreads there, where I look at it and see a wasteland devoid of reads and content, it's so weird as to ping me as a possible astroturfing.

47. ISO #1547

48. ISO #1548

49. ISO #1549

50. ISO #1550