S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade - Page 161
Register

User Tag List

Page 161 of 171 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,050 of 8524
  1. ISO #8001

Re: S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade

FM-Shocked Kirby Face shot at FM-SadPeepo.
    The shot hit!

FM-SadPeepo has been killed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Mafia

Factional Abilities:
    Factional Communication
    You share a permanent (day and night) factional chat with all other members of the Mafia.

Ninja Role Cop
    The mafia may assign a member to visit another player to determine their role, but not their alignment. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions. This visit is immune to detection except to forms of detection that circumvent detection immunity.

Kill
    The mafia may assign a member to visit another player to kill them. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Bigger Guns (1-shot)
    The mafia may power-up the factional kill to make it strong.

Anti-Claim Kill (3-Shot)
    The mafia may assign a member to visit another player to kill them.
    This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.
    On Nights 1 to 3, both the Kill action AND the Anti-Claim Kill action may be taken by the mafia.
    On Nights 4+, only one of the Kill and Anti-Claim Kill action may be taken by the mafia.

Alongside the target, the mafia must submit information about the target's role, as well the power-up for the anti-claim kill (Choices are: Strong or Ninja).
    If no information is submitted, the kill has a 0% chance of succeeding
    If information about the abilities of the target are submitted then the chance of killing varies from 0% to 100% based on how accurate the information is and how much of the target's rolecard is covered by said information.
    If the name of the role is submitted, the kill succeeds 100% of the time.
    If partial exact text of the rolecard is submitted then the kill is powered-up varying from 0% to 100% based on what portion of the rolecard's exact text is submitted.
    If the full text of the role is submitted the kill is always powered-up.
    The probability of the role being powered-up and being successful are NOT independent events.

Spoiler : Examples :

Example 1:
    The role name is not submitted, but half of the exact rolecard is submitted with a mostly accurate description of the other half. The power-up chosen is Strong.
    The kill will have:
    50% chance to succeed and be strong
    30% chance to succeed
    20% chance to fail

Example 2:
    The results of a role-cop are submitted. The power-up chosen is Ninja
    The kill will always succeed and be ninja.

Win Condition:
    The Mafia is an anti-town faction. The Mafia wins if at any point in time all of the following conditions met, or nothing can stop this from happening:
    - There is at least one mafia alive
    - There are no other anti-town factions alive
    - The mafia consists of 50% or more of the living players

Their Edited Role Submission
    Spoiler : Submission :
    Role: An Unpopular Indie Vtuber
    Rolecard:
    You're really antisocial, and really hate the idea of leaving the house and meeting people. All you want in life is to make it big so you can play games for a living rather than get a real job. Then, it strikes you. Even though your looks aren't the greatest, in the modern day, anyone can become a vtuber! Soon enough, you'll be raking in the subscribers and dough for your lazy at-home lifestyle. First step: decide your [vtuber name]! (Submitting this is a mandatory N0 action).

General TL;DR:
    Being shy, you refuse to leave your house or let others in. You can release videos for others to view. Videos can contain whatever message you would like. Subscribing is free, watching is only free for subscribers with a 1-action roleblock penalty for the relevant phase for non-subscribers. You should create incentive for viewers to watch. You can gain perks using your popularity, including rewards from youtube and causing social media brigades. And, as always, remember to like, comment, and subscribe!

Passive abilities:
    0A. Anyone may become a subscriber of your channel. All they have to do is state their intention to subscribe to [vtuber name] in the forum, or in dm to the host at any time. They may unsubscribe at any time.
    Upon subscribing, the subscriber will be notified "You have successfully subscribed to [vtuber name] and may unsubscribe at any point by contacting me with the intention to do so".
    Youtube will inform you of your subscriber count and who they are at the start of each night.
    If a new person has recently declared their intention to subscribe but is not on that list, you should refresh the page and the count will update (by linking the relevant post to the host).
    The notification will look as follows:
    "Your current subscriber count is [#]. They are [list of players]". If applicable, the notification will also include [player(s)] have unsubscribed. Dead players are considered as still being subscribed.

0B. Youtube's powerful AI algorithm is what decides who your videos reach.
    The algorithm will recommend your video, every time you post one, to
    all your subscribers and, randomly, to 20% of non-subscribers.
    The exception is that the algorithm will recommend your video on D1 to 60% of non-subscribers and your video on N1 to 40% of non-subscribers

0C. Because of your past life experiences, you're shy and don't want to meet anyone; an antisocial king (or queen)!
    So, you refuse to answer the door. As a result, you cannot be targeted by night actions that would reasonably involve opening the door for anyone, nor can you choose to let them target you. They will have visited your house, if that matters ex. for lookout or trapping purposes. You will be notified that "Someone unknown had knocked on your door in the dead of night. What a creep! I hope they're not a stalker" and the visitor will be notified that "Try as you might, you were turned away at the door when trying to perform [action]".
    The exception is that you may be targeted by some types of roles.
    All investigative actions against you will receive image unless otherwise stated in their role card.

Those who have a reason or incentive to break your door down will do so.
    Those who have the ability to enter through other means such as a power or through a window will do so.
    However, you may still be sent mail, since even introverts need to be sent doordash and ubereats every once in a while. This is done without ever meeting the delivery-person face to face however; instead, you only receive the item at start of next phase.

0D. Additional character traits that may or may not end up mattering (probably not, but you know what? it'd be damn funny if it does)
    You don't touch grass
    You have no forms of social media except youtube, ever since the 8th grade when your classmates bullied you over an instagram selfie :c not cool
    You wear thigh high socks at home
    You have a 3080 in your PC.
    Your room usually has the lights off, but is still bright enough to see decently enough thanks to all the RGB lighting.

You may choose to reveal your identity if you so wish, though it is worth noting that vtubers don't usually do that.
    Popular as you may (or may not) be, you cannot defy YouTube's terms of service, which are subject to change on a whim (at the host's discretion). See? It's written right there in the fine print, in the terms of service.

Active abilities:
    1. Creating videos.
    As a vtuber, it is your job to create videos. That is, messages that are broadcasted to other players in the game. This ability may be used during both the night and day phase up to once per phase, because vtubers are known to have awful uploading and sleep schedules.

(1A) To use this ability, simply inform the host that you want to send out a video and provide [the video contents] and [the video title].
    [the video contents] can contain text, links, videos and images
    These videos will appear to those chosen in the algorithm (0B) in the following format: would you like to view [vtuber name]'s latest video, [the title of the video]?
    If the recipient would be roleblocked by watching the video, they also receive the message "Warning: Watching vtubers is hazardous to your free time".

The time of broadcast will be as soon as possible, unless you specify otherwise. You may queue a video's release to be in a future phase. This consumes the use of your ability for the current phase, but not the phase where the video is released.
    You cannot prevent anyone from having the option to view the video. They may choose not to watch it on their own, but the internet is a free platform and anyone is free to watch a video if they so choose.

(1B) Anyone may watch the video, by telling the host they wish to do so at any time. They may even watch past videos, or choose to delay watching the video.
    The viewer will receive [the video contents]
    However, everyone knows that when you watch vtubers you lose track of time and your life is sucked away. They lose one action the phase they choose to watch the video (night or day being separate phases), using it instead to watch your video. If they have multiple night actions, they lose only one at random. After watching the video, they will be informed of the following, whichever is applicable
    User performed no actions this phase: "You spent so much time watching [vtuber name]'s video, but luckily for you, it didn't matter because you weren't doing anything [today/tonight] anyway!"
    One attempted action this phase: "Because you spent so much time watching [vtuber name]'s video, you lost track of time and have not performed your action!"
    Multiple attempted actions this phase: "Because you spent so much time watching [vtuber name]'s video, you lost track of time and have not performed your action of [failed action]!"
    Exceptions
    The first video watched by a player will not roleblock. Instead, it will inform the viewers who chose to watch your video, "You chose to watch [vtuber name]'s video in the background but almost ran out of time to do anything else this phase".

Die hard fans (subscribers) on the other hand? Well, if there's a will, there's a way. Subscribers can watch your video at no cost to them (this includes people who subscribed after watching the video but before their actions were processed).
    You may also choose someone to collab on a video. This ability can only be used once it is D3 or later and only once every 2 phases.
    You unlock this ability immediately if you achieve a silver subscriber milestone before D3.
    You will gain a temporary anonymous chat with them for the duration of that phase only.
    The next video release will be portrayed as having come from a collab between the two of you, changing the message received (1A) by those selected by the algorithm (0B) to "Would you like to view [vtuber name]'s latest video collab with [player]?" even if the final message was entirely your own. The exact contents of the final message must still be sent by you, the vtuber, to youtube for publishing.
    The collaber will not by default have access to the video; they must view it after having it randomly suggested to them by the algorithm, or being a subscriber.

2. Cancel culture.
    With popularity comes power - social media power that is! A simple word from someone as influential as you is enough to send people brigading on your behalf. How effective this is depends on your fans. This ability may only be used on even numbered nights. Using it will post a video (replacing ability 1) with the title of "[target] called me a [lighthearted derogatory term of your choice]!" and the [video contents] must in some way give a reasoning for the audience to dislike [target] whether it be true or not (this should be strictly non-serious and / or directly game-related and the game hosts are able to reject any submission without needing to provide a reason).
    You as a vtuber may designate yourself as a player the [target] with this ability.

The Night of the cycle you post the video, you must choose a subscriber to brigade a [target] player, which has the possibility of a variety of results depending on the subscriber's abilities. The subscriber does not need to have watched your video to be selected.

The mechanism for such is as follows:
    A successful brigade happens after rolling a die with [total # of living player] sides, and it landing on a value [# of subscribers] or less.
    The [brigader] receives the following message: "You are so overcome with rage over a twitter post [target] said about [vtuber name], that you stormed over to their house!"
    If the [brigader] has an applicable night action, it is used on the [target].
    If they have multiple abilities, they will perform one at random.
    If there are no applicable actions the [brigader] can use then the [target] is roleblocked.
    If this ability is used to target you, they will break down your door to enter as they have a motive.

3. Merch.
    Vtubers need to incentivize people to watch their videos and subscribe. Truth of the matter is though, with how inundated the market is, you gotta draw the viewers in with things besides just your personality.

3A You may create merch at any time, by saying the name of the merch and what abilities it has if any. However, you cannot use your own merch. What kind of fisherman would eat their own bait? It's like that. Kinda. Okay, not really, but that'd be really egotistical of you. This ability has no cooldown. You may only hold 2 items of merch at a time, though they may be unique. You may recreate merch you had held in the past if you like. The merch must follow youtube guidelines:

It cannot have killing power (you don't want to risk the image associated with your v-tubing persona, after all!) and must have a reasonable power level as determined by youtube (the hosts).

It must be thematically appropriate (items that would realistically be given or sold as merch. Provide at least 1 real world example of such merch if it seems unrealistic).
    The ability that the merch has, if any, must be reasonable for the item. For instance, glow sticks can produce light, possibly one so bright it blinds people, but an autograph cannot be used to kill people.

It is heavily recommended, but not mandatory, that the player provides flavor text for the item as well.

They must be single use consumables, but may enact some effect over time.

Youtube's guidelines are fickle and so your merch may be rejected at any time for any reason (or none at all)

3B You may host a giveaway video featuring a piece of your merch at most once in every 3 videos. You may not host a giveaway in a cancel culture video. All players viewing the selected video are put into a lottery with a single winner. The featured merch will be given to the winner of the giveaway. They will be provided the name, ability and flavor text of the item as applicable. You will be provided the name of the recipient.

4. Subscriber Milestones:
    Once you hit [25% of living players] subscribers rounding up
    You will receive a bronze plaque from Youtube. It is purely cosmetic.
    Congratulations! You just hit your first big milestone! As a result, your sponsorships are increasing, and with it, the money you have to work with. You may now use your host a giveaway ability (3B) once in every 2 videos as long as you maintain at least 25% of living players as subscribers.

Once you hit [50% of living players] subscribers rounding up
    You will receive a silver plaque from Youtube. It is purely cosmetic.
    Wow! You're doing great! You just hit another big milestone. As a result, your popularity is increasing by leaps and bounds, and with it, the weight of your words. You may now use your cancel culture ability every cycle as long as you maintain at least 50% of living players as subscribers.

Once you hit [75% of living players] subscribers rounding up
    You will receive a gold plaque from Youtube. It is purely cosmetic, but it's also really shiny, and fills you with pride at what you have accomplished.
    By this point, you'll have really die-hard fans, and it's a vtuber's job to reward people for watching your content. You may now directly specify and give to a subscriber any merch that you so wish as long as you maintain at least 75% of living players as subscribers.. You may only give one person one item per night.

Their Last Will
    Spoiler : Last Will :
    Godspeed o7 please play it slow

The original post has also been updated.

Players Alive Graveyard Left Victoriously
    @FM-Aerial Trumpet
    @FM-Anime Waifu
    @FM-Amogus
    @FM-Shocked Kirby Face
    @FM-Renaissance Panda
    @FM-Bendy Gamer
    @FM-Psychedelic Bee
    @FM-Mud
    FM-Society
    FM-Normal Face
    FM-Poo Poo Potato
    FM-Blobs
    FM-Laughing Carrot
    FM-Gargoyle Dog
    FM-Diamond
    FM-Sixteen Squares
    FM-Alien Dude
    FM-Innocent Smirk
    FM-Nike
    FM-Scar
    FM-Flying Witch
    FM-Fishy Fish
    FM-Evil Kitty
    FM-Just a Guy
    FM-Calcifer
    FM-Derpy Nemo
    FM-Upvote
    FM-Nefarious
    FM-Monkey Allen Poe
    FM-Goobler
    FM-Definitely Katze
    FM-Lines
    FM-Bunny Girl
    FM-Hair so Wild
    FM-Floopy
    FM-Smiley
    FM-Sunset
    FM-SadPeepo
    Living the Dream:
    FM-Jigglypuff

8 Players Remain. 5 votes to hammer.
    5 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by Lumi; April 20th, 2023 at 07:06 PM.

2. ISO #8002

ALRIGHT TOWN, HERE’S THE SITUATION

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    but also I'd still be FPSing hard every game if I hadn't been flamed for it
    I LIED, I’M THE FPS GOAT
    NO PLAY IS STUPID IF IT WORKS

Last night, I had a chat with SadPeepo.
    A few hours into the chat, I claimed council with a mechanical red on peepo.
    My thought was: If peepo is town, they will out me to thread. If they’re scum, maybe I get lucky.

I claimed that my wincon was to be alive when the game ended and there was at most 2 scum or 3 town remaining. After a bit of back and forth, I got peepo to admit to being scum, and to work with me on achieving my wincon.

The play I got scum to agree to: They will shoot one of their own, council will shoot town, and then we will maneuver the game into 2/2/2 to win. We would do this either through ITAs, or through animewaifu’s gun. This will not be happening.

edited recently: unfortunately, waifu does not want to join in with this. IDK how long I can keep up the idea that I’m council waiting for scum to shoot, so I have decided to start it: I am shooting at sadpeepo.

Some things I learned while in the chat:
    -SadPeepo is scum, and is the one doing the hidden ITAs. The hidden ITA is a boosted chance
    -Anime Waifu is scum, because SadPeepo offered to convince waifu to take the gun in case ITAs were disabled
    -There are four living wolves. Or, there were at start of night.
    -Panda is not scum, which is why I made the post through Peepo where I suggested panda commute
    -Scum have at least one deepwolf, because SadPeepo was insistent that I wait before firing my shot on town. The deepwolf is NOT Sunset, Amogus, or Bee. It is likely not mud, UNLESS mud is a lost wolf, because peepo claimed mud had one of their abilities from a pig and that peepo doesn’t know which ability. Trumpet is the most likely deepwolf.
    -IF Smiley gives ITA shots to town, they are probably town. If a bunch of wolves have doubled ITAs, they are probably scum.
    -If smiley is not scum, bendy probably is.
    -Scum knows every role, so every kill will be strong. Not sure how they know mud/amogus, didn’t ask.
    -Scum didn’t assign roles based on flavor lol
    -Peepo has a feeling that scum will die tonight. Unsure how, but makes me think look at sunset’s reads. Sunset ITAed smiley. Good feels there

ANIME WAIFU DIES, ASAP. IF YOU’VE GOT SHOTS - USE THEM
    IF PEEPO IS ALIVE AFTER THIS, FLIP THEM
    AFTER THAT, MY SUGGESTION IS: FLIP BENDY

and if you’re a member of the council I don’t know what your wincon is. But if you’re reading this post and *not* thinking “fuck yeah, I’m townsiding”
    then why are you even playing this game

3. ISO #8003

Sidenote: Interactions with every player, I tried to spread who I was talking about
    WAIFU: Peepo has confirmed this slot scum because they were willing to coordinate me/waifu getting the gun.
    SUNSET: The planned shot for mafia. Lock town.
    MUD: Peepo has claimed that they got pig noises twice, and that the silent ITA from mud came from peepo. Apparently mud has an ability from peepo but they aren’t sure which. Also, apparently one of the two players that might be a threat to the plan based on role.
    TRUMPET: Also one of the players that might be a threat to town based on role, but not for real reasons? Other than that has not really been mentioned. Note that for both mud and trumpet, peepo posted :^) after saying they could be a threat so like, deepwolf probably in there like expected
    SMILEY: before I claimed council, peepo said that smiley was a scumread, BUT should be given a day to give out ITAs. Tried to bait peepo into slipping their alignment otherwise, but they haven’t yet.
    AMOGUS: The planned shot for mafia. Lock not mafia.
    PANDA: I suggested that panda make a hood for us to talk at day, and peepo said that panda is unfortunately not mafia. I pushed the point again later by saying I’d shoot panda as the townie once scum died, and peepo was ok with it. I’m locking this town.
    BENDY: Has barely been mentioned. I put bendy in my threat assessment list (with teehee) and peepo didn’t comment. Peepo has not mentioned bendy once.
    BEE: Lock town as well, we have a mech green here and peepo was fine with me shooting this

4. ISO #8004

5. ISO #8005

6. ISO #8006

7. ISO #8007

8. ISO #8008

9. ISO #8009

10. ISO #8010

11. ISO #8011

12. ISO #8012

13. ISO #8013

14. ISO #8014

15. ISO #8015

16. ISO #8016

okay yeah I believe Anime is scum
    I had theorized that Anime had to be scum lying about Redirector last night anyways, bc Panda lying about it made no sense (like, why claim to have redirected sunset over anime. Sunset claim looks worse for him lol)
    which makes me feel a little better because I didn't have a terribly wrong reads list last night
    now watch as I'm wrong again and we're just getting played by Kirby

17. ISO #8017

18. ISO #8018

19. ISO #8019

20. ISO #8020

21. ISO #8021

Btw kirby, to prove that undeinable im council with amogus (dont want no scum stealing my role)

Here is the plan as written:
    If 2 town, 1 scum death: Scum will shoot themselves. Then the “council” will shoot town, making it 2/2/2.
    If 2 town, 0 scum death: Scum will shoot themselves. Then, once they flip scum, we (“council”) will flip another scum.
    if 3 town death: Scum shoot themselves, we shoot scum, 2/2/2
    If only 1 death: Scum ITA scum, we vig town, we lynch scum, they NK town for 2/2/2

the plan for US is, assuming you aren’t council:
    Follow this UNTIL THE POINT WHERE SCUM ITA THEMSELVES, OUTTING
    YOU BLOW THEM THE FUCK UP (if you have shots, if not we’re probably fucked)
    I’M PRETTY SURE THE SCUMTEAM IS EXACTLY:
    EXACTLY SADPEEPO/ANIME WAIFU
    TWO OF SMILEY/BENDY/TRUMPET

Theres no way for me to know this besides that

22. ISO #8022

The Council's Win Condition has been revealed!

Win Condition:
    Maintain Balance.
    You win if all of the following conditions are met at any SoD:
    - At least one member of The Council is alive
    - There are seven or fewer non-Council players alive
    - There are two or fewer anti-town players alive
    - There are more town than anti-town players alive

23. ISO #8023

24. ISO #8024

25. ISO #8025

26. ISO #8026

Quote Originally Posted by Lumi View Post

The Council's Win Condition has been revealed!

Win Condition:
    Maintain Balance.
    You win if all of the following conditions are met at any SoD:
    - At least one member of The Council is alive
    - There are seven or fewer non-Council players alive
    - There are two or fewer anti-town players alive
    - There are more town than anti-town players alive

and heres is how you know we have every reason to townside

27. ISO #8027

28. ISO #8028

29. ISO #8029

30. ISO #8030

31. ISO #8031

32. ISO #8032

33. ISO #8033

34. ISO #8034

35. ISO #8035

36. ISO #8036

37. ISO #8037

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    ALRIGHT TOWN, HERE’S THE SITUATION

I LIED, I’M THE FPS GOAT
    NO PLAY IS STUPID IF IT WORKS

Last night, I had a chat with SadPeepo.
    A few hours into the chat, I claimed council with a mechanical red on peepo.
    My thought was: If peepo is town, they will out me to thread. If they’re scum, maybe I get lucky.

I claimed that my wincon was to be alive when the game ended and there was at most 2 scum or 3 town remaining. After a bit of back and forth, I got peepo to admit to being scum, and to work with me on achieving my wincon.

The play I got scum to agree to: They will shoot one of their own, council will shoot town, and then we will maneuver the game into 2/2/2 to win. We would do this either through ITAs, or through animewaifu’s gun. This will not be happening.

edited recently: unfortunately, waifu does not want to join in with this. IDK how long I can keep up the idea that I’m council waiting for scum to shoot, so I have decided to start it: I am shooting at sadpeepo.

Some things I learned while in the chat:
    -SadPeepo is scum, and is the one doing the hidden ITAs. The hidden ITA is a boosted chance
    -Anime Waifu is scum, because SadPeepo offered to convince waifu to take the gun in case ITAs were disabled
    -There are four living wolves. Or, there were at start of night.
    -Panda is not scum, which is why I made the post through Peepo where I suggested panda commute
    -Scum have at least one deepwolf, because SadPeepo was insistent that I wait before firing my shot on town. The deepwolf is NOT Sunset, Amogus, or Bee. It is likely not mud, UNLESS mud is a lost wolf, because peepo claimed mud had one of their abilities from a pig and that peepo doesn’t know which ability. Trumpet is the most likely deepwolf.
    -IF Smiley gives ITA shots to town, they are probably town. If a bunch of wolves have doubled ITAs, they are probably scum.
    -If smiley is not scum, bendy probably is.
    -Scum knows every role, so every kill will be strong. Not sure how they know mud/amogus, didn’t ask.
    -Scum didn’t assign roles based on flavor lol
    -Peepo has a feeling that scum will die tonight. Unsure how, but makes me think look at sunset’s reads. Sunset ITAed smiley. Good feels there

ANIME WAIFU DIES, ASAP. IF YOU’VE GOT SHOTS - USE THEM
    IF PEEPO IS ALIVE AFTER THIS, FLIP THEM
    AFTER THAT, MY SUGGESTION IS: FLIP BENDY

and if you’re a member of the council I don’t know what your wincon is. But if you’re reading this post and *not* thinking “fuck yeah, I’m townsiding”
    then why are you even playing this game
    Did Peepo confirm that there were four mafia?

38. ISO #8038

39. ISO #8039

40. ISO #8040

41. ISO #8041

42. ISO #8042

43. ISO #8043

44. ISO #8044

45. ISO #8045

46. ISO #8046

47. ISO #8047

48. ISO #8048

49. ISO #8049