S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade - Page 159
Register

User Tag List

Page 159 of 171 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 169 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,950 of 8524
  1. ISO #7901

2. ISO #7902

3. ISO #7903

4. ISO #7904

5. ISO #7905

6. ISO #7906

7. ISO #7907

Re: S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    The situation is floopy/you/smiley most POE, sadpeepo/bendy next, waifu last

So we don’t know that you/smile/floop is a perfect solve
    What makes hair townlocked
    What makes kirvy townlocked
    What makes amogus townlocked
    What makes mud townlocked
    What makes sunset townlocked

Nobody is mechanically CLEARED

You all act like bussing isn't a thing

But woth that said I've been absent for the past 25 hours so I have no right.

8. ISO #7908

9. ISO #7909

10. ISO #7910

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Renaissance Panda View Post
    Wait

How certain are you with my flip you know smileys alignment

If you dont know for sure I don't wanna die
    I theorized that you/pandas contained a wolf based on how you both jumped on nemo as an alternative to lines/katze, and I think it's significantly more likely than not that a wolf would jump on that given the alternatives were both wolves

So imo you flipping town would make me even more confident in smiley being scum

11. ISO #7911

12. ISO #7912

Hair died
    I’m me
    Amogus shot and killed three wolves
    Mud accused sixteen and has shot at scum
    Sunset is cleared off flying witch + feedback sharing

We’re accounting for bussing and lynching floopy right now, and we haven’t taken Bendy/waifu out of POE for shooting lines

13. ISO #7913

14. ISO #7914

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Aerial Trumpet View Post
    I theorized that you/pandas contained a wolf based on how you both jumped on nemo as an alternative to lines/katze, and I think it's significantly more likely than not that a wolf would jump on that given the alternatives were both wolves

So imo you flipping town would make me even more confident in smiley being scum
    I personally believe smiley is town but was willing to flip myself because perhaps I was wrong about smiley

But there must be someone deep wolfing right now because people are acting like 5 people are townlocked

15. ISO #7915

I personally believe smiley is town but was willing to flip myself because perhaps I was wrong about smiley

But there must be someone deep wolfing right now because people are acting like 5 people are townlocked
    There definitely are 6 players I consider to be not mafia locked

They can be council still

16. ISO #7916

17. ISO #7917

18. ISO #7918

Yeah there was a chart earlier that was like "notscum" and "notcouncil"

19. ISO #7919

20. ISO #7920

Hair is dead
    Kirby isn't town locked technically but he's been really solvy today
    Amogus killed two scum and I'm pretty sure is spewed town by JaG
    Mud shot bunny + they pushed sixteen, and they have also had very good content imo
    Sunset isn't town locked either but his interactions with JaG heavily imply not W/W. I've tinfoiled this slot a lot tbf but just read the interactions with JaG yourself. It'd be very well done scum theatre if they ARE scum together.

21. ISO #7921

22. ISO #7922

23. ISO #7923

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    If there’s a deepwolf the candidates are me, mud, and trumpet

None of those feel realistic to me

So I believe there is no deepwolves
    Why?

We townlocked mud because of heroic solve on sixteen.

Bussing can't happen?

Trumpet, he has been tonwy for me too but he can't be a deep wolf?

You, yo me you have had some great ideas but you change your opinion so frequently I don't know what to believe

24. ISO #7924

25. ISO #7925

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Anime Waifu View Post
    @FM-Mud , @FM-Aerial Trumpet , @FM-Sunset

Can you please read our conversation with Kirby. We can protect ourselves with shared vest or get one rolecop (additional to that one my role provides), and now we are making a decision about it. I think vest is better idea and I explain above why I think so. What are your thoughts on this? UwU
    Rolecop is objectively better, we dont win this by stalling mafia, we run out of vests before they run out of kills

Oracione en espanol

26. ISO #7926

Why?

We townlocked mud because of heroic solve on sixteen.

Bussing can't happen?

Trumpet, he has been tonwy for me too but he can't be a deep wolf?

You, yo me you have had some great ideas but you change your opinion so frequently I don't know what to believe
    Bussing can absolutely happen.
    Does mud enter thread with a case on scum hoping to rescind it later? Maybe!
    But after that, they shot at Katze in ITAs which would be totally unnecessary

Trumpet has a claimed chat with Jesus that nobody else has claimed and eas hinted the day before. There’s no reason scum would target scum with Jesus’ chat

27. ISO #7927

28. ISO #7928

29. ISO #7929

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mud View Post
    Rolecop is objectively better, we dont win this by stalling mafia, we run out of vests before they run out of kills

Oracione en espanol
    We’re doing vest because anime unfortunately refuses to go kill

rc ended up being useless once we considered it, not enough unclaimed roles

30. ISO #7930

31. ISO #7931

Night 3

Vote Counts
    Note: Votes are NOT in chronological order.
    FM-Floopy (4):
    FM-Shocked Kirby Face, FM-Amogus, FM-Sunset, FM-Aerial Trumpet

FM-Smiley (2):
    FM-Bendy Gamer, FM-Anime Waifu

FM-Bendy Gamer (1):
    FM-Smiley

FM-Anime Waifu (1):
    FM-Psychedelic Bee

Not Voting (4):
    FM-Floopy, FM-Renaissance Panda, FM-SadPeepo, FM-Mud

FM-Floopy has been executed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Town
    Role: Compulsive FPSer

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:
    Can?t help yourself
    At some point during the first day, you must fullclaim any role. If you rescind this claim or claim any part of your initial role, you will be vanillaized. Breadcrumbing your true role can result in you being vanillaized, depending on host discretion.

Target Locked
    Each night except night 0, you may visit a player. You will have a 0% ITA shot if used on that player during the next day.

The ends justify the means
    At any point during the day, you can send the host a link to a post you made presenting information from your fakeclaim about the player you visited the night before with Target Locked. If that player dies during the same day after the post is made, you will also gain one of the following effects:

Works every time
    If that player is not the same alignment as you, you gain the role you initially fakeclaimed. This role will follow the fakeclaim as closely as possible, while being rebalanced in the same way another role would be if it were created at the start of the game. You will still be vanillaized for the same reasons as above, but you lose the rest of your initial role. You gain nightkill immunity for the night following the elimination.

?My bad
    If that player is the same alignment as you, you will no longer be vanillaized for claiming your initial role, and you gain the role of the player that was eliminated.

Their Edited Role Submission
    Spoiler : Submission :
    Role: The Keeper of Dramatic Irony
    Rolecard:
    Bound to guarding the Quill of Dramatic Irony in one of the seven fabled shrines of Literary Devices, they are now tasked to use its perverse power to oversee a new story?s unfolding: the story of KRC: Game of the Decade.

Cursing the Champion (Night, Night 0, Unmanipulatable): Choose a player to become the protagonist for the following day and night. After the day has ended, they will learn that they were under the influence of the Keeper of the Dramatic Irony.

It?s Not Like That?ll Ever Happen (Night): Submit a post from your protagonist where they make a prediction about unknown quantities in the game or a future event within the game. Tonight, if it is true after the initial action processing, the hosts will make you take an action in order to falsify that prediction. You will not know the exact nature of this action.

You may only perform one action over the course of the game per archetype:
    Investigative / Protective / Killing / Action-Manipulative / Role-Manipulative / Miscellanea

If the hosts interpret an post as attempting to repeat an archetype, you will at the end of the night that your action failed due to having already used the use of the [XXX] archetype.

All ongoing effects granted by your abilities cease functioning at dusk.
    You cannot affect players? win conditions.
    Actions that involve sharp mechanics, or that are otherwise overpowered, may be rejected at the discretion of the hosts.
    You are permitted to interact with your targets to covertly goad them into making a prediction, but if you claim or soft the nature of your ability then you lose it.
    All post submissions are subject to host veto, no explanation required.

Examples

Submitted Post:
    Yeah, I?m basically never dying tonight.
    Result: Submitted Vig shot on target player.

Submitted Post:
    I don?t think Marl ever does that to Wisdom if he were any wolf role other than wolf kp
    Result: If Marl is wolf kp, an action is submitted to convert Marl into an arbitrary other role, such as a wolf roleblocker. If Marl is a different wolf role, nothing happens because the prediction was already false. If Marl is town, there is no feasible way to falsify the statement without changing Marl?s alignment, so nothing happens.

Submitted Post (on D1)
    I?m probably getting executed by D3 anyways
    Result: Submitted action to protect that target from execution until D3. However, it only functionally lasts until D2 because it dissipates at the start of N2.

The original post has also been updated.

Players Alive Graveyard Left Victoriously
    @FM-Aerial Trumpet
    @FM-Anime Waifu
    @FM-Smiley
    @FM-Amogus
    @FM-Shocked Kirby Face
    @FM-Sunset
    @FM-Renaissance Panda
    @FM-Bendy Gamer
    @FM-Psychedelic Bee
    @FM-SadPeepo
    @FM-Mud
    FM-Society
    FM-Normal Face
    FM-Poo Poo Potato
    FM-Blobs
    FM-Laughing Carrot
    FM-Gargoyle Dog
    FM-Diamond
    FM-Sixteen Squares
    FM-Alien Dude
    FM-Innocent Smirk
    FM-Nike
    FM-Scar
    FM-Flying Witch
    FM-Fishy Fish
    FM-Evil Kitty
    FM-Just a Guy
    FM-Calcifer
    FM-Derpy Nemo
    FM-Upvote
    FM-Nefarious
    FM-Monkey Allen Poe
    FM-Goobler
    FM-Definitely Katze
    FM-Lines
    FM-Bunny Girl
    FM-Hair so Wild
    FM-Floopy
    Living the Dream:
    FM-Jigglypuff

Night 3 Ends at 7 PM CST on Thursday, April 20th

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Night action deadline is 2 hours before SoD

32. ISO #7932

Currently living players:
    Me, amogus, kirby, mud, sunset, trumpet, bee, floopy, panda, anime waifu (anime), bendy, smiley
    Flipped scum:
    Lines, Just a guy, 16sq, katze, bunny girl

notes on smiley
    Spoiler : notes :
    Money and a goose (590)
    Likes nefarious (635)
    Sends Just a Guy the hot potato (639)
    Not up for lynching just a guy (144
    Will base worldview off carrot (1827)
    Townreads carrot (3rd townread: i think TRs are diamond>Just a guy>carrot at this point [3614]), witch v justaguy is not a priority d1 (1843)
    Witch has wolfy pop-ins (1879)
    Will be there if witch is on the table (1931)
    Likes carrot because they voted smiley, they didn’t want to vote just a guy, and read the whole thread but disagrees maybe when carrot says they think witch is town, not a priority because that gets resolved soon (1951)
    Like really dislikes witch (198
    But open to vote others since witch and just a guy gets resolved soon (1994)
    Monkey says anime/floopy have had inconsistent reads, mine is underwhelming. Smiley responds saying underwhelming d1 readlist is not lynch worth d1, anime/floopy appear to be solving with one pointing out possibly important mechanics and the other looking for scum tendencies (2033)
    Votes top wagon amogus, switches to witch (365
    First tunnel on sunset (3857)
    Waifu didnt communicate in mirror realm, sunset is antagonistic (3871)
    HATES sunset (3894)... im gonna kinda tune out things between these two players all that’s really important is that sunset-smiley alignment unlikely
    Got affected by the exposed card (4100) (4190) ‘ Whenever a target player uses a day ability, whether today or any time in the future, the host will always announce that the target used a day ability. Likewise, the host will announce each night whether or not the target used a night action successfully for all future nights. ‘ from Calcifer’s role card (600. We also know it is true calcifer carded him (5901)
    Kill sunset, witch/jesus town, nemo kind of town (422
    Likes amogus (4326)
    Thinks mirror was 9 town (4426)
    Nefarious d1 posts hard and coasts d2 (4435)
    Doesn’t like waifu or floopy (4467)
    Votes bendy (4495)
    Doesn’t like calcifer and thinks everyone should look there (4509)
    Should get ITA’d: lines/calcifer/katze/kitty/fishy/hair/upvote/panda/goobler, Should not get ITA’d: bendy/monkey, Possibly: Just a guy/nefarious, No comment: nike/bunny/scar/amogus/puff (4816)
    Move monkey to should get ITA’d (4631), kirby is town (4836)
    Doesn’t shoot D1 (5707)
    Wants people look at nemo and trumpet more (5955)
    Doubts there are other deepwolves (5982)
    Says he’ll iso jesus to see if they’ve said anyone’s town/maf (5994)
    Votes lines (6025) but doesn’t really want to, iso isn’t that bad and probably can find better vote (6036)
    Votes katze (6051)
    “I had posted that I wished it was a hot potato that exploded but now that just calls into question why I'd pass it to Jesus while i townread him. Which I don't really have a good answer to either” (6082); trumpet also tinfoiling about mafia knowing about gargoyle’s role, and smiley passing to just a guy to ensure just a guy has the gun in mirror
    Just close out a null slot (6307)
    Would kill lines, katze and nemo (6327)
    In no particular order his PoE: Trumpet/Jiggly/panda/floopy/bendy/me his worse PoE: bunny/hair/bee/lines (6665)
    Bunny’s tone hard to read (666
    ITAs jigglypuff (6674)
    Has drunkard role (6705)
    Will give 4 TRs an ITA (6773)
    Scum, in order: Bendy/Floopy < Aerial Trumpet/Hair So Wild/Bee < Renaissance Panda/Jigglypuff (6805)
    Trumpet sounds like council wanting to keep council bee from being killed (6834)
    Calls out panda, votes him (6875) (690
    Likes trumpet’s tinfoil that scum panda worked with bunny to get trumpet killed (7009) likes speculation on trumpet’s death (7011)
    Thinks we’re being led by council, so less likely to be deepwolf, so last wolves probably outside amogus/kirby/mud/anime waifu (7129)
    Smiley adds to kirby’s PoE, scum in smiley/hair/panda/floopy/bee/bendy(7181)
    Wants bee to shoot in bendy/me/floopy/hair/trumpet/panda, from bottom half of list and randomized so no bias, but he does like me/trumpet but not bendy (7230)
    Votes bee (7261)
    Doesn’t believe sunset’s feedback which says bee is town, thinks it’s council (7291)
    Bee has equity to be scum because council wants balance (7302)
    Believes kirby council shielding bee (7326)

alignments and interactions
    Spoiler : alignments :
    Possible alignments
    Just a guy-smiley (sends Just a Guy the hot potato/mirror realm 639/6082 just to ensure just a guy has the kill in mirror realm? TRs Just a Guy/says to resolve witchvjust a guy later 1448, 1843, 1994, 1951 )
    Amogus-smiley (just generally likes amogus 4326 4816 7129)
    Anime Waifu-smiley (very lightly shields 2033 7129 but also expresses some dislike 4467 and despite really disliking sunset for mirror realm 3871 doesn’t tunnel waifu over it)

No interactions
    16sq

Hard to say. Expresses dislike for them, but never actually ITAs them. Does vote them.
    Lines-smiley (possible bussing. has lines in should get ITA’d list (6327, 4816) and PoE (6665), but in his vote says lines’ iso isnt that bad and can probably find better (6025, 6036))
    Katze-smiley (katze should get ITA’d/votes katze 4816, 6051, 6327)
    Bunny-smiley (has bunny in ITA PoE 6665, but says bunny’s tone hard to read 6668. Likes trumpet’s tinfoil that bunny and panda worked together to get trumpet killed (7009).

Not aligned
    Mud-smiley (I think amogus said in his table that mud is the one with pig flavoring? Smiley would probably not say anything about a goose if he’d known, so likely not aligned with mud. No other notable interactions)
    Sunset-smiley (if they are aligned then bravo for your Oscar worthy performance)
    Kirby-smiley (believes in council kirby shielding bee 7326)
    Trumpet-smiley (repeatedly wants people to look at trumpet early on and has him in PoE 5955 6665 6805 possible trumpet council shielding bee 6834 does like trumpet but still in PoE 7230)
    Bee-smiley (in his PoE 6665, 6805 possible council 6834 7181 7291 votes bee 7261 bee could still be scum if council wants balance 7302)
    Floopy-smiley (in his PoE 4467 6665 6805 7181 7230)
    Panda-smiley (should be ITA’d 4816 6665 7009 7181 7230)
    Bendy-smiley (votes 4495 has in PoE 4816 6805 7181 7230)

God fucking damnit I thought EoD was 1h from when it actually was.
    mm okay so i do come out of this with a scumread on smiley, but i think we give him tonight because he can give ITAs. However, do read the below.

Scum tells: does include flipped scum in PoE but never ITAs them, one ITA is on jiggly. Shields JaG somewhat. Lots of council hunting which is something i personally attribute to scum
    Town tells: was exposed by calcifer (confirmed), cannot be the source of the day shot. claimed able to give 4 ITA shots, will give them to town tonight and we will know if he is successful in his night action tonight.
    Problem: if he is scum, and he gives ITAs to scum as a last ditch effort knowing he will die. depending on the number of night kills mafia has it is possible for them to bet on reaching majority via ITAs.

33. ISO #7933

Errata to last post: forgot to remove floopy who is no longer living
    I am also currently in a hood with a townread of mine, will update as needed

Me, amogus, kirby, mud, sunset, trumpet, bee, panda, anime waifu (waifu), bendy, smiley
    Flipped scum:

Notes on panda
    Early votes on mud/waifu (199) not really meaningful this early
    Sus on witch and carrot for both townreading each other (261)
    Is not really being serious yet too early (352)
    Likes mud and carrot (385)
    Wants to know who to ISO (396)
    Reads on animal alliance: town lean monkey/nemo/floopy, null on trumpet/garg/bunny (no posts), also townreads carrot and mud (603)
    Defends from waifu callout, says he forgot about waifu (1031)
    Finds mud town (1170)
    Defends post 261 as gauging reaction but realized its too early so he backed off it (1176)
    Going on vacation (1180)
    Unvotes waifu to catch up (2137)
    ISOs waifu: weird push against monkey feels like failed attempt to draw attention, says waifu sus’s mud/panda for flawed reasoning, rest of posts lack actual content (2180)
    ISOs potato, sus for lack of content rather than lack of activity and reads are so empty (2194)
    Defends from trumpet and carrot for being careful rather than having conviction in his reads (2550)
    Garg dog is NAI at first but towny for elaborating his role (what each person does) (2804)
    Votes jigglypuff before sleeping (2820)
    Switches to potato because they’ve not improved (3499)
    The mirror realm Sunset, witch, Just a guy and smiley are all town accusing each other (4252)
    Thinks sunset is town but that is separate from witch being towncleared by mechanics, doesn’t think sunset is cleared (4285)
    Annoyed that people are sheeping scumleans on him rather than ISOing him, he hasn’t been trying to towncore until back from camping because he knows he’ll be missing context. Agitated by bendy constantly bringing up panda but not actually analyze panda
    Claims commuter which he did n1 (5284)
    Defends from just a guy (5295)
    Defends against sounded like turn on/off solving mode (5307)
    Town: mud/sunset/monkey/witch/just a guy, null: everyone else, scumread: jiggly/potato (5323)

Alignments and interactions
    Text

Thoughts
    Text

TO BE FINISHED, PROF HAS SOMETHING FOR ME TO DO. I WILL ABSOLUTELY GET THIS OUT BY SOD.

34. ISO #7934

Me, amogus, kirby, mud, sunset, trumpet, bee, panda, anime waifu (waifu), bendy, smiley
    Flipped scum:

HAPPY BDAY PANDA!!!! I DIDNT REALIZE APR17 WAS YOUR BDAY!! <3

Notes on panda
    Early votes on mud/waifu (199) not really meaningful this early
    Sus on witch and carrot for both townreading each other (261)
    Is not really being serious yet too early (352)
    Likes mud and carrot (385)
    Wants to know who to ISO (396)
    Reads on animal alliance: town lean monkey/nemo/floopy, null on trumpet/garg/bunny (no posts), also townreads carrot and mud (603)
    Defends from waifu callout, says he forgot about waifu (1031)
    Finds mud town (1170)
    Defends post 261 as gauging reaction but realized its too early so he backed off it (1176)
    Going on vacation (1180)
    Unvotes waifu to catch up (2137)
    ISOs waifu: weird push against monkey feels like failed attempt to draw attention, says waifu sus’s mud/panda for flawed reasoning, rest of posts lack actual content (2180)
    ISOs potato, sus for lack of content rather than lack of activity and reads are so empty (2194)
    Defends from trumpet and carrot for being careful rather than having conviction in his reads (2550)
    Garg dog is NAI at first but towny for elaborating his role (what each person does) (2804)
    Votes jigglypuff before sleeping (2820)
    Switches to potato because they’ve not improved (3499)
    The mirror realm Sunset, witch, Just a guy and smiley are all town accusing each other (4252)
    Thinks sunset is town but that is separate from witch being towncleared by mechanics, doesn’t think sunset is cleared (4285)
    Annoyed that people are sheeping scumleans on him rather than ISOing him, he hasn’t been trying to towncore until back from camping because he knows he’ll be missing context. Agitated by bendy constantly bringing up panda but not actually analyze panda Claims commuter which he did n1 (5284)
    Defends from just a guy (5295)
    Defends against sounded like turn on/off solving mode (5307)
    Town: mud/sunset/monkey/witch/just a guy, null: everyone else, scumread: jiggly/potato (5323)
    Wants summary on consensus of shooting lines (5349), gets it from scar
    Not too sure sunset is cleared town (5350)
    Wants witch’s thoughts on bendy, scumleans him (5356)
    Townreads bee after an iso (5387) (5396) as low effort but town
    Townreads amogus (5392)
    Calcifer is scum if he doesn’t explain his night action feedback (5401)
    Accuses bendy of constantly calling out panda (5410)
    ITA on calcifer (5554)
    Receive night feedback from 2 random players at SoD, but got none on n1 (5564)
    Town: mud/sunset/just a guy/bee/monkey, town lean: me/kirby/nemo/floopy null: lines/katze/nef/trumpet/smiley/amogus/hair/upvote/goobler/bunny/anime waifu, scum: bendy/jiggly/calcifer (5599)
    Calls out floopy (5610)
    Wants mud to give scum reads (5644)
    Wants to hear from nemo (5680)
    Look who was defending JaG (5689)
    Attempts to ISO calcifer, comes out thinking the slot is null (5741)
    Will not vote mud/sunset/monkey, mostly tl smiley/kirby/nef, annoyed about bendy/waifu, doesn’t remember katze (6131)
    Votes bee (6171)
    Wants waifu to come in and participate again (6172)
    Thinks waifu is lots of information with no solving (6213) in response to smirks will (6209)
    Calls out bee for shielding katze and having possible TMI (6221)
    But doesn’t see wolf in katze either except lack of effort (6237)
    Sunset wanting to kill monkey = sunset wanting to kill nef (6253)
    Katze and lines are bad wagons because they’re low posting LHF, monkey is bad wagon due to collateral (6285)
    Bee is a shit wagon but better than katze and lines (6302)
    Couldn’t sell bee so is fine for nemo wagon (6319)
    Role claims can receive 2 random feedback at SoD, can create a neighborhood up to 5, can commute, can witch, can tax, says no feedback received so far (6384) Claims witched sunset into bee (6389)
    WAIT ITS YOUR BDAY?! (6417) I DIDNT REALIZE!!!
    Sunset and kirby are town (642
    Amogus town (6430)
    Pushing calcifer because calcifer claimed tracking panda even though panda is not night targetable (6434)
    Panda witches sunset into bee, bee and trumpet swapped, trumpet is target (6470)
    Believes jiggly’s claim (6594)
    Points out waifu should not get cred for a shot on already dead lines (7016)
    Defends trumpet’s tinfoil that panda scum worked with bunny to get trumpet killed without flack (7044)
    Trumpet reads like a last ditch effort to save mafia by deflecting onto panda (7055)
    Smiley starts wagon on panda, trumpet agrees with a ‘weird ass story to fit their narrative’, sunset agrees (7079)
    Agrees with logic but says if he was scum he’d rather kill mud/kirby with sunset witch (7110) (7116)
    Got the feedback at SoD3 amended to say hog noises could be heard (7264)
    Fullclaims gray cardinal (7266)
    ITAs hair so wild (7353) says he will probably die anyways so he will follow town leaders choices
    “We vote floopy/ Sunset shoot me or smiley/ You know I cannot run same ability in a row so you know you won't be witched by me. /If anyone tries to bus me or smiley they scum tomorrow” (7891)
    “Will use hood so he can’t avoid death” (7901)
    Is fine with dying but only if it completely implicates smiley (7905)
    Must be a deepwolf since 5 people are townlocked (7914)

Alignments and interactions
    Possibly aligned
    Mud-Panda (TRs 385 603 1170 5323 5599 6131 shields mud 2180)
    Lines/Katze-Panda (6285 6302 feels they are LHF and shields them. Not a good look)
    Just a guy-Panda (says all the realm feels like town 4252 5323 5564 but just a guy does also prod panda 5295)

No interactions
    16sq
    Bunny (just nullreads)

Townreads, doubt aligned because consensus
    Amogus-Panda (5392 5599 6430)
    Kirby-Panda (5599 6131 6428 7110)

Not aligned
    Sunset-panda (TR 4252 5323 5599 6131 6428 6470 but not mech cleared 4285 5350 6253)
    Trumpet-panda (constantly poked by trumpet 2550 6470 7044 7079, has trumpet null 603)
    Waifu-panda (defends from waifu 1031, sus of waifu 2180 6131 6172 6213 7016, null of waifu 5599)
    Bendy-panda (sus of bendy 5284 5356 5410 5599 6131)
    Smiley-panda (TR smiley 4252 6131 null 5599 smiley starts wagon on panda 7079 is fine with dying but get smiley too 7891 7905)
    Bee-Panda (constantly voting bee for deflecting scum. 6171 6221 but thinks bee, lines and katze are all shit wagons 6302. Accepts nemo wagon after bee won’t go up. 6319. Next day claims witched sunset into bee 6389 6470)

Thoughts
    Based on who he has interacted with, lots of indications of alignment with confirmed scum. I am convinced that there is a hit here. Problem is though that the reasoning is same as bee's, and bee has been cleared? If not, its smiley, who I am also scumreading. Problem is I doubt they’re aligned so probably only 1 scum between these two. I do think the shielding of lines and katze looks really bad moreso than anything else.

Yeah the more I think the more confident I am in at least 1 scum between smiley and panda. Currently scumreading panda more. Biggest issue is a scum smiley is more potentially damaging to town. If a scum smiley gives 4 ITAs to scum, they have a shot (pun intended?) of gaining majority instantly. I think vigi shots definitely go between these players, leaning panda for interactions with mafia, tonight.

Please read all of FM-Frog’s posts when you have the chance! <3 sadpeepo, out. Don’t think i will have any time to do another ISO because unfortunately frogs have to sleep. And work on IRL projects. Mostly the latter. I could count on my hands how many hours of sleep i got in the last 48h.

35. ISO #7935

Frog here posting on kirby's behalf!

Hello, this is kirby, I’m posting through frog because me and peepo are in a chat together. This won’t be as long as their posts, but gonna give my perspective and hopefully people can act off it

first: Floopy town flip is unfortunate. Makes sense with their role though, I guess that was the least antitown way to play it? They probably assumed amogus/panda would die and so they claimed “role info”, but left it late and didn’t make it damning. Wish their role didnt fit so well with the secret ITA though

second: Chat with peepo has been good. We’ve had some quality discussion, I think I’m happy with my initial townread there and want to bump them up to be alongside waifu in the POE? they’ve mostly been posting these massive reads posts without my influence, but I got peepo kinda caught up on the gamestate and they’re mindmelding with me super hard. Only fear I have is a pocket attempt. Their posting style is insanely town and it’s weird because they’re low activity but high effort in a way I don’t think comes from wolves

third: I actually now disagree with panda being a shot target, and I encourage panda to commute if they see this. I read back after floopy flip and thought the EOD there was super towny, with being willing to die when they thought it would flip scum with them but reevaluating when realizing that wasn’t the case. I also had some town feelings from panda all game, and I don’t want them dead. I feel like we should maybe look higher up in POE because we really should have had a scum flip yesterday. I still like all of my clears, though.

36. ISO #7936

Day 4

FM-Psychedelic Bee is in their enrichment enclosure eating XXTRA Flamin' Hot Cheetos

FM-Smiley has been killed.

Their Flip
    Role: Drunkard

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    Every Night, you may choose to drink one of the following alcoholic beverages:

Bourbon (2-shot): Too drunk to feel the pain. If you would have died this night phase, your death is delayed until the end of the following Day. However, any positive night actions used on you this night will also have a delayed effect, not affecting you until the next Night phase.

Moonshine (1-shot): You cannot be targeted by any abilities during this Night, but you are unable to be protected the following night by any means.

Beer (1-shot): Share some beers with whoever visits you. If you survive the night, every player who visited you will be informed of the names of all the other players who visited you.

Champagne (Unlimited): You open a bottle of champagne and the cork hits your target in the eye. Your target will be informed that you hit them in the eye with a champagne cork and their ITA hit rate will be reduced by 2%for the rest of the game.

Tequila (1-shot): Target 4 players, giving each of them an additional ITA shot the next Day with a base 15% accuracy. However, any ITAs fired at you the following Day are twice as likely to hit. You may not self-target with this ability.

Role: Report of the Week
    Rolecard:
    You are ReviewBrah. Every night you must write a review of a fast food item the hosts name which will be published at SoD.
    If you fail to submit two reviews in a row, you will die.

Additionally, you may send an order of the fast food item you reviewed to another player. You know the name of the item and whether it's a buff or a debuff, but not its exact effects.

YouTuber (Passive): If you send an order to another YouTuber, you will be subscribed to their channel.

Their Last Will

FM-Sunset has been killed.

Their Flip
    Role: Isaac Clarke

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    The legendary necromorph-slaying, Marker-destroying, Unitology-denying man himself!

You are equipped with a Plasma Cutter, and 18 rounds of plasma cutter ammo. The Plasma Cutter and its remaining ammo are together one item, and its associated abilities can be used by anyone who controls said item.

Each night as an action you may expend up to 6 rounds of plasma cutter ammo, aimed at a specific body part of a player. You may use the shots across multiple players and multiple body parts in a single night if you so wish, up to the limit of how much ammo you are expending. Role-blocks consume the ammo you were planning to use on that night, and abilities which force you to target someone will end up targeting random body parts for each point of ammo force-targeted (note the role's ""contextual OoO"" processing mechanic at the bottom). If you were targeting the body parts of a player, and they were switched with another player, you will still be targeting the same body parts except for the fact that you are now targeting the player they were switched with.

Head:
    75% chance to miss
    Upon two hits, attempt a stronger kill (-2) on target.
    Hits may accumulate over multiple nights, but are removed upon a stronger (+2 or more) protect/heal.

Torso:
    33% chance to miss
    Upon four hits, attempt a normal kill (-1) on target.
    Hits may accumulate over multiple nights, but are removed upon a protect/heal (+1 or more).

Arms:
    45% chance to miss
    Upon two hits, role-block target. Three hits in a single night will super-block.
    Hits may accumulate over multiple nights, but are removed upon a protect/heal (+1 or more).
    Super-blocks cannot be prevented by protect/heals and ignore role-block immunity.

Legs:
    40% chance to miss
    Upon hit, delay's targets action till end of the order of operations.
    Protect/heals do not prevent this from occurring.

If for some reason your plasma cutter is stolen, you then equip your foam finger-gun for the next night. The foam finger-gun is a single-use item designed to night-kill whoever you point it at, without fail, unless you cannot see/find them, have lost your arms, or are successfully role-blocked. If you are Issac Clarke, role-blocks will not consume the attempted use. The foam finger-gun cannot be stolen until it has been equipped, and it cannot be equipped unless the Plasma Cutter has been lost or stolen. If your foam finger-gun is also stolen, then wow you unlucky bastard.

Given that you are Issac Clarke, you have much experience in using your reactive reflexes. As a result, the first in-thread-attack on you each day is guaranteed to miss. Additionally, in specific circumstances your actions are given priority in the OoO. Therefore, if any player you are targeting is about to successfully use an action on you:

1. Any abilities which you are targeting the other player with occur first and without regard for the nature of the other player's action. This only counts if you were targeting them in the first-place, and not if whoever you were targeting was switched/busdriven with them.
    2. If the player is still able to successfully use their action, their action then proceeds. Doctors protecting the player, for example, would happen simultaneously at this point in time.
    3. Your remaining abilities are processed according to the fullest extent of the action that was successfully used on you, except for where previously noted or clarified in this role-card (ex: If you've equipped the finger-gun, role-blocks will be successful but will not consume the shot).

Role: Cinnamon Roll
    Rolecard:
    You're the sweetest! Who would dare harm someone as awesome as you?

!attract username - At night, you must attract another player with your awesome personality (this is compulsory). They visit you and perform their night action on you, instead of visiting anyone else tonight. You learn what this action is in the form of a partial role-cop. If they weren't already targeting you, you gain protection from any attacks they make tonight. If they were, you gain no such protection.

Their Last Will
    Spoiler : Last Will :
    I shot at Smiley, aimed for the Torso, 6 shots. 66.72% chance of success.

@FM-Aerial Trumpet
    @FM-Anime Waifu
    @FM-Amogus
    @FM-Shocked Kirby Face
    @FM-Renaissance Panda
    @FM-Bendy Gamer
    @FM-Psychedelic Bee
    @FM-SadPeepo
    @FM-Mud
    FM-Society
    FM-Normal Face
    FM-Poo Poo Potato
    FM-Blobs
    FM-Laughing Carrot
    FM-Gargoyle Dog
    FM-Diamond
    FM-Sixteen Squares
    FM-Alien Dude
    FM-Innocent Smirk
    FM-Nike
    FM-Scar
    FM-Flying Witch
    FM-Fishy Fish
    FM-Evil Kitty
    FM-Just a Guy
    FM-Calcifer
    FM-Derpy Nemo
    FM-Upvote
    FM-Nefarious
    FM-Monkey Allen Poe
    FM-Goobler
    FM-Definitely Katze
    FM-Lines
    FM-Bunny Girl
    FM-Hair so Wild
    FM-Floopy
    FM-Smiley
    FM-Sunset
    Living the Dream:
    FM-Jigglypuff

Day 4 Ends at 7 PM CST on Saturday, April 22nd

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Day Action Deadline is exactly at 6 PM. Timestamps of 5:59 are accepted. Timestamps of 6:00 are not.

Early hammers affect the day action deadline accordingly.

9 Players Remain. 5 votes to hammer.
    5 votes to hammer.
    Day has changed.

37. ISO #7937

38. ISO #7938

39. ISO #7939

40. ISO #7940

41. ISO #7941

Quote Originally Posted by Lumi View Post

Night 3

Vote Counts
    Note: Votes are NOT in chronological order.
    FM-Floopy (4):
    FM-Shocked Kirby Face, FM-Amogus, FM-Sunset, FM-Aerial Trumpet

FM-Smiley (2):
    FM-Bendy Gamer, FM-Anime Waifu

FM-Bendy Gamer (1):
    FM-Smiley

FM-Anime Waifu (1):
    FM-Psychedelic Bee

Not Voting (4):
    FM-Floopy, FM-Renaissance Panda, FM-SadPeepo, FM-Mud

FM-Floopy has been executed.

Their Flip
    Role: Compulsive FPSer

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    Can?t help yourself
    At some point during the first day, you must fullclaim any role. If you rescind this claim or claim any part of your initial role, you will be vanillaized. Breadcrumbing your true role can result in you being vanillaized, depending on host discretion.

Target Locked
    Each night except night 0, you may visit a player. You will have a 0% ITA shot if used on that player during the next day.

The ends justify the means
    At any point during the day, you can send the host a link to a post you made presenting information from your fakeclaim about the player you visited the night before with Target Locked. If that player dies during the same day after the post is made, you will also gain one of the following effects:

Works every time
    If that player is not the same alignment as you, you gain the role you initially fakeclaimed. This role will follow the fakeclaim as closely as possible, while being rebalanced in the same way another role would be if it were created at the start of the game. You will still be vanillaized for the same reasons as above, but you lose the rest of your initial role. You gain nightkill immunity for the night following the elimination.

?My bad
    If that player is the same alignment as you, you will no longer be vanillaized for claiming your initial role, and you gain the role of the player that was eliminated.

Role: The Keeper of Dramatic Irony
    Rolecard:
    Bound to guarding the Quill of Dramatic Irony in one of the seven fabled shrines of Literary Devices, they are now tasked to use its perverse power to oversee a new story?s unfolding: the story of KRC: Game of the Decade.

Cursing the Champion (Night, Night 0, Unmanipulatable): Choose a player to become the protagonist for the following day and night. After the day has ended, they will learn that they were under the influence of the Keeper of the Dramatic Irony.

It?s Not Like That?ll Ever Happen (Night): Submit a post from your protagonist where they make a prediction about unknown quantities in the game or a future event within the game. Tonight, if it is true after the initial action processing, the hosts will make you take an action in order to falsify that prediction. You will not know the exact nature of this action.

You may only perform one action over the course of the game per archetype:
    Investigative / Protective / Killing / Action-Manipulative / Role-Manipulative / Miscellanea

If the hosts interpret an post as attempting to repeat an archetype, you will at the end of the night that your action failed due to having already used the use of the [XXX] archetype.

All ongoing effects granted by your abilities cease functioning at dusk.
    You cannot affect players? win conditions.
    Actions that involve sharp mechanics, or that are otherwise overpowered, may be rejected at the discretion of the hosts.
    You are permitted to interact with your targets to covertly goad them into making a prediction, but if you claim or soft the nature of your ability then you lose it.
    All post submissions are subject to host veto, no explanation required.

Examples

Submitted Post:

Result: Submitted Vig shot on target player.

Submitted Post:

Result: If Marl is wolf kp, an action is submitted to convert Marl into an arbitrary other role, such as a wolf roleblocker. If Marl is a different wolf role, nothing happens because the prediction was already false. If Marl is town, there is no feasible way to falsify the statement without changing Marl?s alignment, so nothing happens.

Submitted Post (on D1)

Result: Submitted action to protect that target from execution until D3. However, it only functionally lasts until D2 because it dissipates at the start of N2.

@FM-Aerial Trumpet
    @FM-Anime Waifu
    @FM-Smiley
    @FM-Amogus
    @FM-Shocked Kirby Face
    @FM-Sunset
    @FM-Renaissance Panda
    @FM-Bendy Gamer
    @FM-Psychedelic Bee
    @FM-SadPeepo
    @FM-Mud
    FM-Society
    FM-Normal Face
    FM-Poo Poo Potato
    FM-Blobs
    FM-Laughing Carrot
    FM-Gargoyle Dog
    FM-Diamond
    FM-Sixteen Squares
    FM-Alien Dude
    FM-Innocent Smirk
    FM-Nike
    FM-Scar
    FM-Flying Witch
    FM-Fishy Fish
    FM-Evil Kitty
    FM-Just a Guy
    FM-Calcifer
    FM-Derpy Nemo
    FM-Upvote
    FM-Nefarious
    FM-Monkey Allen Poe
    FM-Goobler
    FM-Definitely Katze
    FM-Lines
    FM-Bunny Girl
    FM-Hair so Wild
    FM-Floopy
    Living the Dream:
    FM-Jigglypuff

Night 3 Ends at 7 PM CST on Thursday, April 20th
    [Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]

Night action deadline is 2 hours before SoD

Has anyone ever received any kind of notification about being under the influence of the keeper of dramatic irony?

42. ISO #7942

43. ISO #7943

44. ISO #7944

45. ISO #7945

46. ISO #7946

47. ISO #7947

48. ISO #7948

49. ISO #7949

50. ISO #7950

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mud View Post
    No, but thats obviously kirbys roles,. imho. I do not expect a confirmation form them, as they are not allowed to claim
    I know, I figured that out. And I thought he was gonna use it as a protective based on his questioning towards Amogus, but people still died so...