S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade - Page 110
Register

User Tag List

Page 110 of 171 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 120 160 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,500 of 8524
  1. ISO #5451

2. ISO #5452

3. ISO #5453

4. ISO #5454

5. ISO #5455

6. ISO #5456

7. ISO #5457

8. ISO #5458

9. ISO #5459

10. ISO #5460

11. ISO #5461

Re: S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade

Quote Originally Posted by FM-SadPeepo View Post
    if you have the time please tl;dr me on calcifer, i dont mind shooting here since i trust you but ill read his iso in the meantime
    ISO is super sketch given the flips we have. analytical only when attacking 16 squares then they back off of squares and the analysis disappears. scumread by a lot of dead town. some mech related suspicion.

12. ISO #5462

13. ISO #5463

14. ISO #5464

15. ISO #5465

16. ISO #5466

17. ISO #5467

18. ISO #5468

19. ISO #5469

20. ISO #5470

21. ISO #5471

22. ISO #5472

23. ISO #5473

24. ISO #5474

25. ISO #5475

26. ISO #5476

27. ISO #5477

28. ISO #5478

29. ISO #5479

30. ISO #5480

31. ISO #5481

FM-Evil Kitty shot at FM-Scar.
    The shot hit!

FM-Evil Kitty shot at FM-Flying Witch.
    The shot hit!

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Evil Kitty View Post
    -ITA FM-SCAR

-ITA FM-FLYING WITCH

FM-Scar has been killed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Town
    Role: Skill Issued Medium

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:
    Skill Issued Medium : Once during the day, you may target a player who died in the previous 24 hours and add them to your medium chat. That will open a chat/PM with said player until the end of the next night cycle. You cannot target the same player twice.

- During the night, you can channel the powers of the dead player you have a conversation with, and use their action. However, that player must consent to said action with you. If there is no consent, you will perform no action and will be exposed during the night (Macho modifier applied).

Their Edited Role Submission
    Spoiler : Submission :
    Role: Match Maker
    Rolecard:
    Each night, choose two players to become a ?pair? for the rest of the game. You cannot choose them to become another pair again. You cannot choose yourself.

The pair know each other?s name but not roles or alignments. They do not share a chat.

Each nights the pair have multiple options to choose from. They must pick one option, and their pair must also pick the same option on the same night for it to go through. If they both fail to choose the same option, nothing will happen and they both will be forced to choose again the following night. Once they finally agree on the same option they both receive that power up and don't choose new options on following nights.

Each of the four options can only be successfully activated once. Once an option has been activated, it will be removed from the options for future pair voting. If two pairs both activate the same option in the same night, the pair which was created first will activate that option, and the other pair will not.

A. Both of you will receive a single shot role-cop. But your alignment will appear as a random non-town faction in the game to any alignment checks.
    B. Both of you will receive a one-shot gun, although only one of the guns actually has a bullet in it and you don't know which. But the kill is publicly announced and makes the target's role not flip.
    C. You both will have a shared passive 1x bulletproof vest. If either of you is attacked, this vest will go away for both of you. But after the vest breaks neither of you may be protected by any means other than obtaining more bulletproof vests from other sources.
    D. You both will receive an one-shot bus driver action. But any role action you take for the rest of the game will require you to submit two targets and your action will randomly be targeted between the two. You will be informed of which one you were randed to target.

At any point of the game, day or night, a member of a pair may sacrifice their life to take out their partner from the game. This cannot be prevented in any way. Although after a member of a pair sacrifices themselves in this way, no other pairs may sacrifice in this way for the rest of the game.

If one member of a pair dies before the pair agreed on an option, then the pair dissolves and the survivor will play the rest of the game normally. If one of the pair dies after they agree on an option, the survivor will lose their powerup, but not their drawback.

Their Last Will
    Spoiler : Last Will :
    Alright, this is my last will. I am a Skill Issue Medium. As of right now, I have yet to use my Medium Powers because my role restriction have yet to allow me to do it. (skill issue i know)

However there was an important thing to note. I was added to a neighbor chat by someone who townread me. I will keep their identity hidden for now as I dont think revealing them on Day 2 is wise. I will say that I do townread them. They can add more people but every time they add people to their neighbor chat, theres a risk that this role will die. The odds increase for every person they add. People that get added can choose one of the following: 1x shot of RoleCop, 1x shot of Doctor, or 1x shot of Poison.

I initially wanted to pick rolecop, but the neighbor think it was useless and wanted me to choose Poison.

Be aware of poisons in the future. Odds are it came from people that got added to this neighbor.

As for my reads: Garg is kinda too wolfy to be a wolf, so I think they're a town slot. Diamond is probably town unless he lied about dying, then idk. I don't try to read too much into diamond because hes gonna die anyway.

Town reads: Just a Guy, SadPeepo, Panda, Flying Witch, Carrot,
    Scum reads: Mud, Amogus, Monkey, Bendy Gamer, Nefarious, Alien Dude

As for the rest, I just didn't bother remembering too much about you, its Day 1 and like... I didn't read the whole thread. Deal with it. I can only spend like 4 hours a day on this, not 16 hours on this, I have a job and stuff. Good luck though, wasn't expecting to die night 1, but oh well

FM-Flying Witch has been killed.

Their Flip
    Role: Magical Girl

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    Welcome to the game you are a Magical Girl

Empowered by a mystical cat familiar attached to you at birth with the powers of the cosmos you always see the good in everyone even those you fight against. You love and cherish your friends and are willing to sacrifice yourself to protect them especially your best friend.

Undying Friendship: You and your best friend start as masons with one another. You are both aware that the other is town. If one of you dies the other will also die.

Princess Power Make Up: Each night you will use your magical abilities to receive a random useful 1 shot ability.

===

Hidden Information:
    A Powerup is given at the start of each night, chosen at random from the following list, without repeats, and Refresh not being able to be drawn night 1:

Star Guidance: Target a piece of feedback you or your best friend has received. You will receive a partial role-cop, revealing the text of the ability that generated that feedback.

Magical Healing: Protect another player from a single killing action that night. You cannot cast this on your best friend.

Encourage: Encourage another player, they will be able to push through anything that gets in their way, guaranteeing the success of any actions they take that night. (Applies a level 1 strong modifier)

Spirit Channel: Channel the spirit of a another for one final pep talk. May summon a player that died in the last 24 hours, placing them in a private chat with both yourself and your best friend. This private chat will expire after 24 hours.

Enchant Trinket: Enchant a small trinket of your choice (may choose any thematically relevant small / useless item, the default item if not otherwise specified will be a stuffed animal and the item chosen does not directly affect the function of the ability) and gift it to another player. The enchanted trinket will protect the player who owns it from one harmful non-killing Night action in any subsequent phase, at which point it will lose its power and become a regular trinket. Trinkets cannot have secondary effects. You can not gift the trinket to your best friend as they have no need for such a thing.

Watchful Cat Familiar: Your mystical cat familiar will watch over you and your friend at night. In the morning you will be told the names of each ability that targeted either of you. If an ability doesn't have a name, then a fitting name will be provided.

Refresh: Use a previously casted spell of your choice.

Role: The Doppleganger
    Rolecard:
    Your role is... the same role that you yourself submitted! Not content to simply give away such a cool role to somebody else, you made a second copy for your own use. In case you've forgotten, or it was changed, here is the text again:

[COPIED ROLECARD]

... but there is, of course, a twist.

The legitimate recipient of that role is still out there, somewhere. They may or may not share your alignment, but they know that you exist... and if they find you, they can kill you. Appended to their copy of the role is the following:

[But that's not quite all. You are not the only (ROLENAME) out there. Someone else in the game, the very player who thought up your role, has a second copy of it, in defiance of the natural order of the game. They may or may not share your alignment, but they have all your abilities... except one.

Since you are the one true intended (ROLENAME), the fates have granted you a boon: a one shot ability to kill your doppleganger, if you can correctly identify who they are. To do this, privately submit your guess as to which player is your doppleganger to the game hosts, at any time when day or night action submissions are open. This is a free action that cannot be roleblocked, stopped, or otherwise interacted with and can be performed independently and in addition to any other actions you may have.]

Their Last Will
    This is the last will of Flying Witch!
    I was a confirmed mason lover with Fishy Fish. We should die together, so if you are reading this, I have died mysteriously and Fishy Fish is still somehow alive, that is probably a Thing jump/bodysnatch/possessor and you should kill the fake Fishy Fish immediately.

i'm so tired.

n1 - no personal action/neighborhood action of voting to shoot Sunset.

I received a 1 shot "speak with dead player" ability from my magical girl powers. not using it rn. I was put into the Gargoyle Dog neighborhood, and then another neighborhood with SadPeepo (extremely towny).
    In the garg dog hood... sunset is basically openwolfing, or spite sparkling misplaying, so I will be submitting my vig shot there. Diamond claims that their true role is an unstoppable suicide bomber and they are going to bomb someone (probs jigglypuff as of this writing), all the other stuff about finding players etc was just fluff they made up. Any surviving hood members should be able to tell the rest.

Initially I wanted to shoot Smiley but late in the hood Smiley is finally becoming towny and posting some thoughtful takes.

THEN AT THE LAST MINUTE JESUS CHARGES IN AND INSISTS WE CHANGE THE SHOT TO BLOB SO YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO OK
    my absolute most trusted town are Laughing Carrot, Sadpeepo, Psychedelic Bee. I still harbor fear about Jesus but it's lessening and at this point it's not my problem.

Lines and Innocent Smirk need to exist, I liked what they had but the low volume is a concern
    Waifu is very likely town but exhausting.
    Mud is still probably town to me but I'm not thrilled about their role focus.

The big debate rn seems to be between Blobs mafia worlds and Monkey mafia worlds. I unfortunately can see either way.

Aerial Trumpet pretty strong tr now. Scar similar.

Hair So Wild, Upvote, Evil Kitten, all these need to die in ITAs.

FM-Fishy Fish has been killed.

Their Flip
    Role: Cinnamon Roll

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    Cinnamon Roll

Role: Punk Rocker
    Rolecard:
    You are the punk rocker! An anti-establishment hard partying musician, you are here to disrupt and destroy!

Since you are anti-establishment, you cannot hold elected office.

You act as a joat with 4 potential actions. You can use 1 action per cycle.

1) *blitzkrieg cop*
    Loud, high energy and in your face the Ramones stuck it too the mainstream.
    Now its your turn to stick it to another player!
    Play Blitzkrieg Cop to learn the alignment, role, and all actions taken by the player you selected.
    Unfortunately, the Ramones hard partying and wild ways influenced their early deaths- as will taking this action.
    Once you play *blitzkrieg pop* you will die at the end of the following day

(The mod also posts this video at the SOD with no explanation: https://youtu.be/268C3N2dDYk)

2) *lust for life!*
    The Godfather of Punks magnum opus introduced the incredible movie trainspotting, cementing its place in the hall of fame of two artistic genres.
    For you, Lust For Life means saving the dead.
    You may select one player (inluding yourself) to protect or heal. If used in the day it will heal a player from poison.
    If used at night it will prevent them being vigged.
    Once played the mod will put this song in the thread:
    https://youtu.be/jQvUBf5l7Vw

3) *white riot*
    Its time to fuck some shit up like only the boys from The Clash can do.
    With white riot its time to ensure some CHAOS. Play during the day, and, at night the mods will message each player saying they have been given a CHAIR, a RIOT SHIELD, and, a BASEBALL BAT.
    Each player then either defends themself with the riot shield (no damage inflicted on them), hits another player with the bat (inflicts 10 damage on them) or throws a chair at them (inflicts 25 damage on them, but, means any attacks on you are doubled.)
    The player with the most damage at the end of the night dies. Players are informed of these mechanics.

The mods will post this song in the thread:
    https://youtu.be/IvG3is7Bm1w

4) God Save The Queen (night only)

The Sex Pistols were anti royalist (as they should be) but tonight you are going to be pro royalist! Play the God Save The Queen action and pick one player to become THE QUEEN. By 24 hours into the day, they must select three players to join a secondary execution pool. Players may vote in their rolecards for which of those three players is executed, which will happen in addition to the regular day execution. All votes will be publicly revealed at the end of the day (players are aware of this fact).

Their Last Will
    This is the last will of fishyfish.

FART FART FART I AM DED YOU KILLED ME.

I was a confirmed mason lover with Flying Witch. We should die together, so if you are reading this, I have died mysteriously and Flying Witch is still somehow alive, that is probably a Thing jump/bodysnatch/possessor and you should kill the fake Flying Witch immediately.

Depending on how we die, remember that SOMEONE out there designed the mason lovers role and might be evil and know we're jointly vulnerable.

Most of my reads are in the thread.
    Live long and prosper.

The original post has also been updated.

Players Alive Graveyard
    @FM-Lines
    @FM-Definitely Katze
    @FM-Evil Kitty
    @FM-Just a Guy
    @FM-Nefarious
    @FM-Aerial Trumpet
    @FM-Bunny Girl
    @FM-Anime Waifu
    @FM-Smiley
    @FM-Jigglypuff
    @FM-Amogus
    @FM-Derpy Nemo
    @FM-Shocked Kirby Face
    @FM-Sunset
    @FM-Hair so Wild
    @FM-Upvote
    @FM-Renaissance Panda
    @FM-Goobler
    @FM-Floopy
    @FM-Monkey Allen Poe
    @FM-Bendy Gamer
    @FM-Psychedelic Bee
    @FM-SadPeepo
    @FM-Calcifer
    @FM-Mud
    FM-Society
    FM-Normal Face
    FM-Poo Poo Potato
    FM-Blobs
    FM-Laughing Carrot
    FM-Gargoyle Dog
    FM-Diamond
    FM-Sixteen Squares
    FM-Alien Dude
    FM-Innocent Smirk
    FM-Nike
    FM-Scar
    FM-Flying Witch
    FM-Fishy Fish

25 Players Remain. 13 votes to hammer.
    13 votes to hammer.

32. ISO #5482

33. ISO #5483

34. ISO #5484

35. ISO #5485

36. ISO #5486

37. ISO #5487

38. ISO #5488

39. ISO #5489

FM-Aerial Trumpet shot at FM-Evil Kitty.
    The shot hit!

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Aerial Trumpet View Post
    -ITA FM-Evil Kitty

FM-Evil Kitty has been killed.

Their Flip
    Role: The ITA Weapon Master

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    You are Ludger Will Kresnik, an obscure JRPG Protagonist and the ITA Weapon Master.
    Weapon Swap
    Each day outside of ITAs, you must choose a weapon from the following:

• Dual Blades: You have two slightly boosted ITA shots today.
    • Dual Pistols: You have eight ITA shots with a reduced chance to hit today.
    • Hammer: You have one extremely boosted ITA shot today.

You must use each weapon once before swapping back to one you have already used. Failure to select a weapon before firing an ITA shot will result in you being stuck with a standard single shot ITA for the day.
    Sync Up
    With your talent to emulate many different fighting styles, you can perform strong combo attacks with your teammates.

Every night, select a player to sync up with. During the following day, if you fire an ITA shot at a target already shot at by the player you are synced with, your shot will have an increased chance to hit (changes depending on your currently equipped weapon) and bypass any existing ITA immunities the target may have if it hits.

The Power of A Full Chromatus (This ability will be hidden from the player until ITAs are over.)
    When ITAs have ended for good, gain the following ability:

On the day after ITA's end, you may begin a personal ITA session in which you are equipped with the following:
    Dual Bladed Spear: You have two extremely boosted ITA shots.

Rollo Buddy
    Despite being an otherwise silent killing machine, you have a soft spot for feline friends.

All of your abilities and ITA shots that might harm another player will automatically fail if your target's name, role or profile picture is cat adjacent.

Role: Drunkard
    Rolecard:
    Every Night, you may choose to drink one of the following alcoholic beverages:

Bourbon (2-shot): Too drunk to feel the pain. If you would have died this night phase, your death is delayed until the end of the following Day. However, any positive night actions used on you this night will also have a delayed effect, not affecting you until the next Night phase.

Moonshine (1-shot): You cannot be targeted by any abilities during this Night, but you are unable to be protected the following night by any means.

Beer (1-shot): Share some beers with whoever visits you. If you survive the night, every player who visited you will be informed of the names of all the other players who visited you.

Champagne (Unlimited): You open a bottle of champagne and the cork hits your target in the eye. Your target will be informed that you hit them in the eye with a champagne cork and their ITA hit rate will be reduced by 2%for the rest of the game.

Tequila (1-shot): Target 4 players, giving each of them an additional ITA shot the next Day with a base 15% accuracy. However, any ITAs fired at you the following Day are twice as likely to hit. You may not self-target with this ability.

The original post has also been updated.

Players Alive Graveyard
    @FM-Lines
    @FM-Definitely Katze
    @FM-Just a Guy
    @FM-Nefarious
    @FM-Aerial Trumpet
    @FM-Bunny Girl
    @FM-Anime Waifu
    @FM-Smiley
    @FM-Jigglypuff
    @FM-Amogus
    @FM-Derpy Nemo
    @FM-Shocked Kirby Face
    @FM-Sunset
    @FM-Hair so Wild
    @FM-Upvote
    @FM-Renaissance Panda
    @FM-Goobler
    @FM-Floopy
    @FM-Monkey Allen Poe
    @FM-Bendy Gamer
    @FM-Psychedelic Bee
    @FM-SadPeepo
    @FM-Calcifer
    @FM-Mud
    FM-Society
    FM-Normal Face
    FM-Poo Poo Potato
    FM-Blobs
    FM-Laughing Carrot
    FM-Gargoyle Dog
    FM-Diamond
    FM-Sixteen Squares
    FM-Alien Dude
    FM-Innocent Smirk
    FM-Nike
    FM-Scar
    FM-Flying Witch
    FM-Fishy Fish
    FM-Evil Kitty

24 Players Remain. 13 votes to hammer.
    13 votes to hammer.

40. ISO #5490

41. ISO #5491

42. ISO #5492

43. ISO #5493

44. ISO #5494

45. ISO #5495

46. ISO #5496

47. ISO #5497

48. ISO #5498

"This is the last will of Flying Witch!
    I was a confirmed mason lover with Fishy Fish. We should die together, so if you are reading this, I have died mysteriously and Fishy Fish is still somehow alive, that is probably a Thing jump/bodysnatch/possessor and you should kill the fake Fishy Fish immediately.

i'm so tired.

n1 - no personal action/neighborhood action of voting to shoot Sunset.

I received a 1 shot "speak with dead player" ability from my magical girl powers. not using it rn. I was put into the Gargoyle Dog neighborhood, and then another neighborhood with SadPeepo (extremely towny).
    In the garg dog hood... sunset is basically openwolfing, or spite sparkling misplaying, so I will be submitting my vig shot there. Diamond claims that their true role is an unstoppable suicide bomber and they are going to bomb someone (probs jigglypuff as of this writing), all the other stuff about finding players etc was just fluff they made up. Any surviving hood members should be able to tell the rest.

Initially I wanted to shoot Smiley but late in the hood Smiley is finally becoming towny and posting some thoughtful takes.

THEN AT THE LAST MINUTE JESUS CHARGES IN AND INSISTS WE CHANGE THE SHOT TO BLOB SO YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO OK
    my absolute most trusted town are Laughing Carrot, Sadpeepo, Psychedelic Bee. I still harbor fear about Jesus but it's lessening and at this point it's not my problem.

Lines and Innocent Smirk need to exist, I liked what they had but the low volume is a concern
    Waifu is very likely town but exhausting.
    Mud is still probably town to me but I'm not thrilled about their role focus.

The big debate rn seems to be between Blobs mafia worlds and Monkey mafia worlds. I unfortunately can see either way.

Aerial Trumpet pretty strong tr now. Scar similar.

Hair So Wild, Upvote, Evil Kitten, all these need to die in ITAs."

aite im shooting in here then.
    -ITA FM-Upvote

49. ISO #5499

50. ISO #5500

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Aerial Trumpet View Post
    Flying Witch had a mason partner that died with them and they don't think a wolf that knew that role would want it dead ASAP?

idek what's going on at this point

anyone with a gun left should shoot Amogus
    your full of it you shot an obv town