S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade - Page 109
Register

User Tag List

Page 109 of 171 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,450 of 8524
  1. ISO #5401

2. ISO #5402

3. ISO #5403

4. ISO #5404

Re: S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade

more Bendy insights reading through:

- shot at lines which I like, although it was late and after nike's death so less cred than early lines shots

- has been keeping the postcount list which i think is slightly towny

- correctly calls out several flipped town as town: garg dog, nike, smirk, blobs

- wolfread on nefarious but hasn't done anything with it

-
    Why is everyone making wall read list and ignoring my existence >:
    @FM-Shocked Kirby Face make a read on me you coward!
    scummy post

Whoever said Just a guy and Blobs are both town were probably right. Maybe that's a cold take by now but I see Blobs have a fair amount of votes.
    @FM-Fishy Fish why are you voting Blobs, again?
    Okay I should start working
    Mud and Anime probably both town as well
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Renaissance Panda View Post
    i haven't seen mud while I was catching up on 10+ pages, but i found him towny
    lol kinda wanna town clear this

hrm

conclusion

don't love it. very clean in terms of focus, cares about ren panda and correctly TRs a bunch of people and that's it. I can see TMI potential. Couple of things to micro townread but... yeah I can see it.

5. ISO #5405

6. ISO #5406

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Flying Witch View Post

- shot at lines which I like, although it was late and after nike's death so less cred than early lines shots

- correctly calls out several flipped town as town: garg dog, nike, smirk, blobs

-
    scummy post

hrm

conclusion

don't love it. very clean in terms of focus, cares about ren panda and correctly TRs a bunch of people and that's it. I can see TMI potential. Couple of things to micro townread but... yeah I can see it.
    Just pointing it out, it’s difficult to read someone good because they called flips correctly.

Quite often, Evil/Scum would utilise this to become Deep Scum, and they are already a informed minority that can correctly identify good town presences and nullify those they see as threats by not directly targeting them, yet when someone else does, they can claim they read them as Town for credibility.

I’m not 100% sold on Bendy - guess it all comes down to what games they play!

7. ISO #5407

8. ISO #5408

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lines View Post
    Just pointing it out, it’s difficult to read someone good because they called flips correctly.

Quite often, Evil/Scum would utilise this to become Deep Scum, and they are already a informed minority that can correctly identify good town presences and nullify those they see as threats by not directly targeting them, yet when someone else does, they can claim they read them as Town for credibility.

when I said "i can see it" that meant, i can see them being mafia

i endorse bendy scumreads and invite others to check it out

9. ISO #5409

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lines View Post

this is also uh
    certainly
    a post.

10. ISO #5410

-
    scummy post

hrm

conclusion

I think you should look at the context behind calling me out. I couldn't help but feel the times they called me out was out of nowhere all of sudden. Potential TMI maybe. People had already explained themselves about me, and yet he keeps calling me out asking for validation almost.

11. ISO #5411

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Renaissance Panda View Post
    I think you should look at the context behind calling me out. I couldn't help but feel the times they called me out was out of nowhere all of sudden. Potential TMI maybe. People had already explained themselves about me, and yet he keeps calling me out asking for validation almost.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh chief

12. ISO #5412

13. ISO #5413

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Amogus View Post
    hello im here

i was terribly hungover when i went to work

i've only looked at the modposts so far and i'm confused, why didn't we try to resolve witch and JaG? When did nike and lines become targets?

hello im here

i was terribly hungover when i went to work

i've only looked at the modposts so far and i'm confused, why didn't we try to resolve witch and JaG?
    cause they're town

14. ISO #5414

15. ISO #5415

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Jigglypuff View Post
    I am posting the giveaway by 3 AM Standard Eastern Time!

If *YOU* **YES, YOU!!** would like to be entered into the giveaway, just message a host or post in thread that you would like to subscribe to Kalia Kitty!

Only subscribers are entered into the giveaway!

And remember: The more subscribers I have, the more things I can giveaway more often!

ISNT THAT SO SUPER DUPER FUN?
    PLEASE TAKE ME OFF YOUR LIST

16. ISO #5416

17. ISO #5417

18. ISO #5418

19. ISO #5419

20. ISO #5420

21. ISO #5421

22. ISO #5422

23. ISO #5423

24. ISO #5424

Quote Originally Posted by FM-SadPeepo View Post
    i really dont want to make uninformed ITA but i think itll take too long to do my usual witch can you catch me up on the most important things i should know going into ITA?
    my catchup post will have to be after ITA -> after wrapping up references for my paper -> then i can do it but ill do my best to get it in

25. ISO #5425

earlier on day 1 a popular theory going around was that jesus and witch are w/t and i am a subscriber to that theory, the arguments regarding hoodchat cement that for me.
    cool I town read both of them

What was the impetus for that theory D1? If you don't know that's cool I'll ask one of them but if you can shed light that'd be neat

26. ISO #5426

For people just coming in:

- I am confirmed town, as affirmed by Sunset who rolecopped me and saw things that can only be town. Don't ask about what, all you need to know is that Sunset was at my throat before seeing it. ALSO because wolves silent ITA'd me. and I'd like to think also by play but glgl. I am probably dead to some manner of nonsense soon so you'll find out.

- Sunset is 100% not a pack wolf, because they saw my role + there was that silent ITA against me, which certainly came from wolves and they wouldn't have done so if they knew my role in full. I can't vouch that Sunset isn't some wacko 3p serial killer but they are not mafia. (and their play also indicates this but yknow how people are.)

- Mud found and called out Squares, a very powerful scum role, so is either the best busser in history or just town.

These three above are basically hard confirms, or as good as we're gonna get in this game.

Soft confirms:

- Scar said a thing that makes them very likely not a pack wolf, in addition to general towny play

- Shocked Kirby has been playing very protown and I also have circumstantial mech that looks good for them, or at least not bad.

- Sadpeepo has been playing very protown and organizing things, and their role is known.

- Derpy Nemo is claimed by Just a Guy to have given out items that wolves never give town. YMMV on this but JaG is also the highest profile player so if you can't make up your mind there I can't help.

- Floopy has done a lot that looks circumstantially protown, their role is known, and Carrot cased them as an innocent child level obvtown and I think Carrot's reads are good.

- Anime Waifu also got the Carrot treatment and I agree has not played like a wolf.

Immediately annihilate anyone who shoots at any of these people.
    reposting

27. ISO #5427

28. ISO #5428

29. ISO #5429

30. ISO #5430

31. ISO #5431

32. ISO #5432

33. ISO #5433

34. ISO #5434

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Goobler View Post
    cool I town read both of them

What was the impetus for that theory D1? If you don't know that's cool I'll ask one of them but if you can shed light that'd be neat
    While you're here, can you confirm how much weight you have with nefarious on being mech clear? I made a post earlier about why I dont think 1 for 1 is a good thing for wolf anyway

35. ISO #5435

In-Thread Attacks (ITAs) Window 2 has Begun!
    Every player gets a low-accuracy gun today.
    The gun can only be used during an ITA window.
    Unless modified by a role ability, this shot is public, regardless of if it hits or not.
    The player who is shot will have a percentage chance of immediately dying and flipping.

To shoot a player you MUST use the following formatting:
    Code:
    [B][COLOR="#DAA520"]-ITA FM-PLAYERNAME[/COLOR][/B]
    E.g:
    -ITA FM-PLAYERNAME

The Window Ends in 1 Hour!

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

36. ISO #5436

37. ISO #5437

38. ISO #5438

39. ISO #5439

40. ISO #5440

41. ISO #5441

42. ISO #5442

43. ISO #5443

44. ISO #5444

45. ISO #5445

46. ISO #5446

reposting
    so unaccounted for is
    Lines, Definitely Katze, Evil Kitty, Fishy Fish, Just a Guy, Nefarious, Aerial Trumpet, Bunny Girl, Smiley, Scar, Jigglypuff, Amogus, Shocked Kirby Face, Hair so Wild, Upvote, Renaissance Panda, Goobler, Monkey Allen Poe, Bendy Gamer, Psychedelic Bee, Calcifer

47. ISO #5447

48. ISO #5448

49. ISO #5449

50. ISO #5450