S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade - Page 79
Register

User Tag List

Page 79 of 171 FirstFirst ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 89 129 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,950 of 8524
  1. ISO #3901

Re: S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Calcifer View Post
    ok that's good.

Thoughts on Amogus? Do u still sr him?
    Yeah a little, I prefer to poison Nefarious over Amogus because everyone's eyes are on Amogus and I think that slot will naturally resolve on it own compared to Nefarious who is flying under the radar.

2. ISO #3902

3. ISO #3903

4. ISO #3904

5. ISO #3905

6. ISO #3906

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Flying Witch View Post
    for clarity the list of people I told Diamond when they were asking who to bomb was

jigglypuff
    alien dude
    definitely katze
    evil kitty
    nike
    amogus
    hair so wild
    upvote
    ren panda

I still stand by this and am unhappy Diamond went off to blow up Squares, who I felt was towny. And I'll stand by that even if the Squares flip comes in scum.
    I know this is pretty consensus already but you're town for sure

7. ISO #3907

8. ISO #3908

9. ISO #3909

10. ISO #3910

11. ISO #3911

12. ISO #3912

13. ISO #3913

14. ISO #3914

15. ISO #3915

16. ISO #3916

17. ISO #3917

18. ISO #3918

19. ISO #3919

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    what do you think the frog does or can you not say witch
    The frog trinket, not a clue. I can pass it to another person and that's all it says.

It may be related to Sadpeepo, who has frog flavoring, and was in another hood with me last night (just the two of us, I cross confirm they did the FM-Frog thing which you can see overnight). They didnt mention it in hood if so though.

20. ISO #3920

21. ISO #3921

22. ISO #3922

23. ISO #3923

24. ISO #3924

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Amogus View Post
    i want these flips to happen already but in the meantime im going to iso alien dude and see if there's anything sus
    Carrot made me ISO 1 person, and it was alien dude. But basically he didnt really have anything towny about him, all he did was vote for Carrot, and didn't change his votes. He was just quoting stuff and giving his thoughts and imputs to the quotes. His reads are narrow and tunnelish. I had scumlean on him but it wasnt a strong scumlean. Carrot said he was his #1 fos though.

25. ISO #3925

no they both just claim that the hood chat went down differently

witch says jesus strongarmed the target in the last 5 minutes, jesus says it was more planned/explained
    Level with me here, will you? Say that you and your partner were considering getting a dog. You love dogs, dogs are awesome. Your partner is more wary, and is worried that the landlord will throw a shit storm when they find out. Both your input and their input on the matter is equally valid. You guys cannot get a dog at all unless BOTH of you choose to do so. Your convincing does not budge your partner, but they feel pressured to anyway and so they say fuck it and you both get a dog.

The landlord throws a shitstorm because the both of you got a dog.

Is it just your fault????

I say, no, there's blame on both parties. Your partner had an equal say in the matter and they chose, against their own better judgment, to get a dog.

That's kind of similar to what's going on here

26. ISO #3926

27. ISO #3927

28. ISO #3928

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Smiley View Post
    no just bickering over how they should have handled the kill (and who) when they were both being goaded on by sunset
    Goaded on? I was joking around by saying "I'm not Mafia guys! Look at my breadcrumb, it says I'm not Mafia!"

I didn't say shit about "shoot me!" or "don't shoot me!" I did not try to influence their decisions in shooting me and I even multiple times said that it was acceptable for me to be shot. I even planned around it and my last will was written around it too. Here, I'll post it

29. ISO #3929

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sunset View Post
    Level with me here, will you? Say that you and your partner were considering getting a dog. You love dogs, dogs are awesome. Your partner is more wary, and is worried that the landlord will throw a shit storm when they find out. Both your input and their input on the matter is equally valid. You guys cannot get a dog at all unless BOTH of you choose to do so. Your convincing does not budge your partner, but they feel pressured to anyway and so they say fuck it and you both get a dog.

The landlord throws a shitstorm because the both of you got a dog.

Is it just your fault????

I say, no, there's blame on both parties. Your partner had an equal say in the matter and they chose, against their own better judgment, to get a dog.

That's kind of similar to what's going on here
    yeah I mean I'm surprised that witch agreed to swap the target but that doesn't really change anything?

If that's what this metaphor is even referencing

30. ISO #3930

31. ISO #3931

"Anyone who paid enough attention would know that I already breadcrumbed what I randed. If you seriously didn't get it, read my first 8 posts, and look at the first letters of each. That should spell it out for you.

I think I might be getting pocketed by Blobs. In the case that I die, I would try to look into their townread of me, and I would also look into their sentiments about me after I hinted at my role. Also, look for any equity.

I'm in the neighborhood. Just a Guy wants to shoot me, and Witch is debating between me, Blobs, and Smiley. I think it's gonna be me that gets shot. Witch and Just-a-Guy definitely shot me.

FlyingWitch got added to a neighborhood with Sadpeepo last night as well.

I'm shooting Carrot, no guarantee it works. If they flip scum, I told you so!

If anyone from the mirror neighborhood tries to tell you that I tried to divide anime and smiley, I did not do that. Anime asked Smiley who they should track three times and Smiley refused to be helpful to Anime or even answer her questions. Smiley was incredibly unhelpful.

Judging by their interactions in the neighborhood, I don't think Witch and Blobs are partnered.

I watched the Jigglypuff video last night. If Carrot did not die, then note the following; there is a 54.39% chance that my shot failed, and there's also an unknown yet possible chance that the video made it so that I was roleblocked.

Just a Guy and Witch are definitely not teamed from what I'm gathering.

Final readslist:

Town
    Diamond

Town-lean
    Waifu
    Gargoyle Dog
    Innocent Smirk
    Alien Dude
    Calcifer
    Aerial Trumpet
    Scar
    Bendy

Null
    Just-a-Guy
    Floopy
    Monke
    Peepo

Scum-lean
    Blobs <
    Witch < both these guys maybe not partnered
    Derpy Nemo

Scum
    Smiley
    Carrot (I just shot Carrot so we'll see)
    Nike (obvi. council)
    16 Squares (Witch of mirrors or some shit like that) "

here's my last will

32. ISO #3932

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Diamond View Post
    CHANGED MY MIND ON WHO IM KILLING
    KILLING THIS SLOT

FOR THE HIGH CRIME OF BEING MAFIA, I SENTENCE YOU TO DEATH WITH NO PAROLE

IS IT HOT IN HERE, OR IS IT JUST ME!?

GOOD LUCK TOWN, 0/

(ALSO IF I ONLY KILL TOWN, BLAME WITCH, THEY SUGGESTED THESE TARGETS IN THE HOOD, I CANT BELIEVE THEY MANIPULATED ME/I’M SO GOOD AT THE GAME IF THEY ARE TOWN/MAFIA

(doused alien dude/kill amogus (CHANGED TO THIS SLOT))

@Lumi
    FM-Diamond has been killed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Town
    Role: Too Hot To Handle

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:
    During the night phase, you may douse another player. The gasoline you doused them with will evaporate at the end of the following day phase.

During the day phase, you may shout """"IS IT HOT IN HERE, OR IS IT JUST ME!?"""" in 7 sized orange font (#FF8C00) bolded. If you quote someone and say this, you will incinerate that individual, your doused player, and yourself. You all die. You cannot use this ability on day 1.

If you say it individually, then you die by yourself, without killing anyone else. You may use this ability on day 1. You may also message the hosts this phrase during the night to trigger this ability at night.

If you activate your ability and end up killing no one, the host will quote your post and say, "It's just you."

Their Edited Role Submission
    Spoiler : Submission :
    Role: The Magician
    Rolecard:
    Passive - Prepared: You start the game with 1-shot of every card. You gain another shot of a random card if you are on the wagon of someone who is executed. You may use two different day abilities (only one day ability 1 a day, only one day ability 2 a day) during one day
    Day Ability 1 - Magic Trick: Activate one of your cards. The person you activate it on will be aware that a card named [insert name of the card you activated] was used on them, along with the effect of that card. Activating a card causes you to lose a shot of that card. You may only use this ability once a day and you may not activate the same card two days in a row.
    Night Ability 1 - Gamble: Gamble a specific card away. When using this ability, tell the host the name of the card you want to gamble, along with a player who you think will die that night. If that player dies that night, that card will become infinite shot and you will gain that card as an additional day ability (what this means is, you gain day ability 2- card name and effect - infinite shot if you are correct) however, you still may not use the same card on two consecutive Days. If you are wrong, all shots of that card will be lost. You may only gamble cards that you have shots left and you may only gamble one time every Night - infinite uses.

Cards:
    1. Exposed - Whenever a target player uses a day ability, whether today or any time in the future, the host will always announce that the target used a day ability. Likewise, the host will announce each night whether or not the target used a night action successfully for all future nights.
    2. Life Swap - Submit two players. Both players will be aware that this card was used on them, along with the effects. They will not be aware who the other target of life swap is. If player A dies tonight, player B will die instead. If player B dies tonight, player A will die tonight instead.
    3. Neighborizer - Target a player and become a neighbor with them.
    4. Poison - Poison a player. They will die at the end of the NEXT day phase if a protective action is not used on them (whether it be a day or night protective action, even if the action itself doesn?t heal poison). If they are poisoned day 1, they will die at the end of day 2 unless a protective action is used on them.
    5. Magic Trick - All actions targeting you tonight will instead target the other player. The target will not be aware who you are.

Their Last Will
    Spoiler : Last Will :
    I'm afraid you've been misinformed. You are not here to receive a gift, nor have you been called here by the individual you assume, although, you have indeed been called. You have all been called here, into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. A labyrinth with no exit, a maze with no prize. You don't even realize that you are trapped. Your lust for blood has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of children in some unseen chamber, always seeming so near, yet somehow out of reach, but you will never find them. None of you will. This is where your story ends. And to you, my brave volunteer, who somehow found this job listing not intended for you, although there was a way out planned for you, I have a feeling that's not what you want. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. I am remaining as well. I am nearby. This place will not be remembered, and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away. As the agony of every tragedy should. And to you monsters trapped in the corridors, be still and give up your spirits. They don't belong to you. For most of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps more waiting for you after the smoke clears. Although, for one of you, the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting, old friend.

N1: Douse FM-Alien Dude | Vote to Heal Nemo | Was given McRib - shrug off one attack on night used
    D2: Blow Up

FM-Sixteen Squares has been killed.

Their Flip
    Alignment: Mafia
    Role: The Witch of Kaleidoscopic Realm

Factional Abilities:
    Factional Communication
    You share a permanent (day and night) factional chat with all other members of the Mafia.

Ninja Role Cop
    The mafia may assign a member to visit another player to determine their role, but not their alignment. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions. This visit is immune to detection except to forms of detection that circumvent detection immunity.

Kill
    The mafia may assign a member to visit another player to kill them. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Bigger Guns (1-shot)
    The mafia may power-up the factional kill to make it strong.

Anti-Claim Kill (3-Shot)
    The mafia may assign a member to visit another player to kill them.
    This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.
    On Nights 1 to 3, both the Kill action AND the Anti-Claim Kill action may be taken by the mafia.
    On Nights 4+, only one of the Kill and Anti-Claim Kill action may be taken by the mafia.

Alongside the target, the mafia must submit information about the target's role, as well the power-up for the anti-claim kill (Choices are: Strong or Ninja).
    If no information is submitted, the kill has a 0% chance of succeeding
    If information about the abilities of the target are submitted then the chance of killing varies from 0% to 100% based on how accurate the information is and how much of the target's rolecard is covered by said information.
    If the name of the role is submitted, the kill succeeds 100% of the time.
    If partial exact text of the rolecard is submitted then the kill is powered-up varying from 0% to 100% based on what portion of the rolecard's exact text is submitted.
    If the full text of the role is submitted the kill is always powered-up.
    The probability of the role being powered-up and being successful are NOT independent events.

Spoiler : Examples :

Example 1:
    The role name is not submitted, but half of the exact rolecard is submitted with a mostly accurate description of the other half. The power-up chosen is Strong.
    The kill will have:
    50% chance to succeed and be strong
    30% chance to succeed
    20% chance to fail

Example 2:
    The results of a role-cop are submitted. The power-up chosen is Ninja
    The kill will always succeed and be ninja.

Win Condition:
    The Mafia is an anti-town faction. The Mafia wins if at any point in time all of the following conditions met, or nothing can stop this from happening:
    - There is at least one mafia alive
    - There are no other anti-town factions alive
    - The mafia consists of 50% or more of the living players

Rolecard:
    FM-Sixteen Squares, the Witch (Warlock) of Kaleidoscopic Realm

Background:

As a witch who only contracts with second-rated deities, you are so done with the Witch Association for looking down on you, forcing you to make slime energy drinks over the last 300 years. Now, you just want to relax in an unassuming town. Little did you know, there's a conflict happening this very moment and you were caught in the midst of it! Being hanged or visited by armed personnel is the least of your problems, you can deal with those easily using your magic. But god forbid you cause too much of a ruckus, and the Witch Association finds your whereabouts! Them dragging you back to work would be the most humiliating thing since your mom found out you still sleep with your stuffed bear Mr. Freddy well into your 200s!!!

Mechanics:
    For the purposes of this character, GM will announce the day of the week the game is started on through a public system. (if GM chooses to start on Saturday your character is effectively a vanilla character with no power for the day). After that, every in-game day follows the normal cycle
    Your ability let you designate your target without actually visiting them at night (this is open to interpretation, as the summon do the works). The exception is Fruit of Persephone which you must have the target acknowledged receiving it in the main thread. This is considered a public day action.

Ability:
    Your power depends on the days of the week of which deity you formed a contract with. To activate the ability for the day you must perform the required ritual.
    Keys:
    (.) a statement about yourself.
    (!) a statement about someone else.
    (?) a question.
    Your first 3 posts of the day have to contain the above keys in the correct order to complete the ritual for the day
    You must dm the GM a link to the posts containing the keys to activate your ability

Monday
    Keys: (?)-(!)-(.)
    Contract: Illusion of Change
    Effect: Cast a lucid dream on a target.
    Effectively role-blocks them for the night.
    An investigative action on the target will only reveal they are asleep.
    The target will not notice they are in a dream. They will perform their night actions as normal except nothing actually happened. This will be revealed to them during the next day
    Night chat from the target will have the GM explained to other parties that the target are sleeptalking
    Activation: Night phase

Tuesday
    Keys: (?)-(.)-(!)
    Contract: Conquest of Gilgamesh
    Effect: You are blessed by Gilgamesh, making you impervious to damage and allowing you to successfully perform any night action you set out to do
    You flawlessly nullify any attacks during the day and night phase
    This effect also applies a modifier such that any actions you do perform will succeed
    Ex. you can sell an energy drink to even the most skeptical person
    Ex. an attack performed on Tuesday will bypass immunity
    Activation: As soon as the keys are completed

Wednesday
    Keys: (!)-(?)-(.)
    Contract: Rain of Tlaloc
    Effect: Tialoc summons a downpour from heavens.
    You can choose the targets that are rained on.
    You can choose the area to be the whole town or targets who have common identifiable traits:
    Ex: Everyone who spoke about X topic
    If this is the case, dm the host the list and proof
    Ex: Everyone who bought your energy drinks
    It will be a public broadcast by GMs that it is raining and the targets that the rain is upon.
    Ex: A rainy cloud follows X the whole cycle.
    The effects of the rain will be decided by the player but must be reasonable as determined by the hosts. The strength of the rain will be greatly diminished when multiple targets are targeted and, if too many players are targeted, you will be left with only a harmless drizzle.
    Ex. the rain will reveal someone's footprints in the mud, allowing them to be tracked
    Ex: the rain will impede outdoor activities like picnics, etc.
    Ex: the rain makes driving slower
    Activation: As soon as the keys are completed. The rain will last for one whole cycle. Can target yourself.

Thursday
    Keys: (!)-(.)-(?)
    Contract: Gift of Fafnir
    Effect: A benevolent Fafnir lends you an item of your choice from his stash of treasure, for the week.

Tree of Persephone: Eating a fruit of the Underworld is a sure way to become a permanent resident of it
    The player can choose whatever fruits for this to their liking. Ex: apple, pear, strawberry, etc
    When I said fruit, it is whatever botanical definition of fruit you like, so don't go asking if tomato is a fruit
    The player given the fruit will be informed that they are now holding a suspicious piece of fruit.
    A player holding the fruit has increased (+15%) vulnerability to ITAs and cannot be affected by positive night actions. The player holding the fruit will not be aware of its full effects
    If a player dies by any means while eating the fruit, the player will be announced to have died from consuming the Fruit of Persephone
    The tree only bears fruit on the first and fourth day

The Dead Sea Scroll
    Any document you copy/create using this will become real on every record
    You may write a document at night and have it be publicly posted at SoD.

The Suit of Mephisto
    Reflect the first Supernatural interaction on the Player to the source
    The Player will be informed by GM that there has been a supernatural interaction targeting them and its effect
    Only affect Supernatural interaction. Human interaction are not reflected
    Can only reflect the first of such action every day

Friday
    Keys: (.)-(!)-(?)
    Contract: Service of Titania
    Effect: Tiania lends you her faeries.
    Faeries are invisible and can be assigned to watch over a target without them noticing.
    Faeries will cloak the target with invisibility, shielding them from actions
    Activation: Night phase. Can target self.

Saturday
    Keys: (.)-(?)-(!)
    Contract: Passage of Kronos
    Effect: Kronos will peer back in time and tell you about the past.
    This allows you to know everything that happened last night to a target (dead or alive), and what your target did. However, if your target is dead then you will not be able to see their killer unless their killer also performed a different action on your target that night.

Sunday
    Keys: (.)-(.)-(.)
    Contract: Mirror of Amaterasu
    Effect: Amaterasu gives you the power to use Yata no Kagami, allowing you to see everything under the sun.
    Effectively Clairvoyance, you can target a player to see any actions they perform during the day phase.
    GM will dm the player the actions during the day before Night phase starts.

Every second day you can instead choose to invoke the following contract:
    Keys: (?)-(?)-(?)
    Contract: Whisper of Mercury
    Effect: Mercury carries your words with the wind
    Allows you to communicate with a living target regardless of restrictions, undetected
    This is in the form of an anonymous night chat

Every third day you can instead choose to invoke the following contract:
    Keys: (!)-(!)-(!)
    Contract: Judgment of Osiris
    Effect: Osiris permits you to speak with the souls of the damned
    Allows you to communicate with a dead target, undetected. This may only be used on players who died within the past 24 hours.
    This is in the form of an anonymous chat, which lasts until the end of the next night cycle, although the dead player may choose to move on earlier if they wish.
    Activation: Day or Night phase, but only once within the same cycle number (e.g. you cannot target a player on both Day 3 and Night 3)

Role: Frog
    Rolecard:
    + Frog A (Passive): Frog. You're a frog.
    + Frog B (Passive): The first time someone would hit you with an ITA, you jump out of the way because you're a frog.
    + Frog C (Passive): You may submit messages in your role PM during the Night phase, which will be posted in the game thread by the host. The messages will be noted to have come from a frog because you're a frog.
    + Frog D (Passive): You will receive a copy of all investigative ability feedback from abilities targeting you because you're a frog.
    + Frog E (1 target at night): Choose someone. Create a group chat and let them know you're a frog. You can also use it for whatever you want because you're a frog.
    + FFFFrog (1 target at night): Send the message ""I'm a frog"" to target player because you're a frog.

FM-Alien Dude has been killed.

Their Flip
    Role: Report of the Week

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    You are ReviewBrah. Every night you must write a review of a fast food item the hosts name which will be published at SoD.
    If you fail to submit two reviews in a row, you will die.

Additionally, you may send an order of the fast food item you reviewed to another player. You know the name of the item and whether it's a buff or a debuff, but not its exact effects.

YouTuber (Passive): If you send an order to another YouTuber, you will be subscribed to their channel.

===

Items to review:
    McRib - Bulletproof (Night 1)
    Mr Beast Dream Burger - Motivate (Night 2)
    Taco Bell Nacho Fries - Friendly Neighbor (Night 3)
    KFC - Roleblock (Night 4)
    Popeyes - Fruit Vendor (Night 5)

Role: The ITA Weapon Master
    Rolecard:
    You are Ludger Will Kresnik, an obscure JRPG Protagonist and the ITA Weapon Master.
    Weapon Swap
    Each day outside of ITAs, you must choose a weapon from the following:

• Dual Blades: You have two slightly boosted ITA shots today.
    • Dual Pistols: You have eight ITA shots with a reduced chance to hit today.
    • Hammer: You have one extremely boosted ITA shot today.

You must use each weapon once before swapping back to one you have already used. Failure to select a weapon before firing an ITA shot will result in you being stuck with a standard single shot ITA for the day.
    Sync Up
    With your talent to emulate many different fighting styles, you can perform strong combo attacks with your teammates.

Every night, select a player to sync up with. During the following day, if you fire an ITA shot at a target already shot at by the player you are synced with, your shot will have an increased chance to hit (changes depending on your currently equipped weapon) and bypass any existing ITA immunities the target may have if it hits.

Rollo Buddy
    Despite being an otherwise silent killing machine, you have a soft spot for feline friends.

All of your abilities and ITA shots that might harm another player will automatically fail if your target's name, role or profile picture is cat adjacent.

Their Last Will
    Spoiler : Last Will :
    N1 Reviewed the McRib. Apparently it's a buff? Gave it to Diamond.

Kill the carrot.

The original post has also been updated.

30 Players Remain. 16 votes to hammer.
    16 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by Lumi; April 15th, 2023 at 05:01 PM.

33. ISO #3933

34. ISO #3934

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Scar View Post
    Carrot made me ISO 1 person, and it was alien dude. But basically he didnt really have anything towny about him, all he did was vote for Carrot, and didn't change his votes. He was just quoting stuff and giving his thoughts and imputs to the quotes. His reads are narrow and tunnelish. I had scumlean on him but it wasnt a strong scumlean. Carrot said he was his #1 fos though.
    yeah mans tunneled hard on carrot, what i think is interesting is that he doesn't believe that witch and jesus are w/w, which assuming alien flips scum could make it seem like tmi

35. ISO #3935

Quote Originally Posted by Lumi View Post

FM-Diamond has been killed.

Their Flip
    Role: Too Hot To Handle

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    During the night phase, you may douse another player. The gasoline you doused them with will evaporate at the end of the following day phase.

During the day phase, you may shout """"IS IT HOT IN HERE, OR IS IT JUST ME!?"""" in 7 sized orange font (#FF8C00) bolded. If you quote someone and say this, you will incinerate that individual, your doused player, and yourself. You all die. You cannot use this ability on day 1.

If you say it individually, then you die by yourself, without killing anyone else. You may use this ability on day 1. You may also message the hosts this phrase during the night to trigger this ability at night.

If you activate your ability and end up killing no one, the host will quote your post and say, "It's just you."

Role: The Magician
    Rolecard:
    Passive - Prepared: You start the game with 1-shot of every card. You gain another shot of a random card if you are on the wagon of someone who is executed. You may use two different day abilities (only one day ability 1 a day, only one day ability 2 a day) during one day
    Day Ability 1 - Magic Trick: Activate one of your cards. The person you activate it on will be aware that a card named [insert name of the card you activated] was used on them, along with the effect of that card. Activating a card causes you to lose a shot of that card. You may only use this ability once a day and you may not activate the same card two days in a row.
    Night Ability 1 - Gamble: Gamble a specific card away. When using this ability, tell the host the name of the card you want to gamble, along with a player who you think will die that night. If that player dies that night, that card will become infinite shot and you will gain that card as an additional day ability (what this means is, you gain day ability 2- card name and effect - infinite shot if you are correct) however, you still may not use the same card on two consecutive Days. If you are wrong, all shots of that card will be lost. You may only gamble cards that you have shots left and you may only gamble one time every Night - infinite uses.

Cards:
    1. Exposed - Whenever a target player uses a day ability, whether today or any time in the future, the host will always announce that the target used a day ability. Likewise, the host will announce each night whether or not the target used a night action successfully for all future nights.
    2. Life Swap - Submit two players. Both players will be aware that this card was used on them, along with the effects. They will not be aware who the other target of life swap is. If player A dies tonight, player B will die instead. If player B dies tonight, player A will die tonight instead.
    3. Neighborizer - Target a player and become a neighbor with them.
    4. Poison - Poison a player. They will die at the end of the NEXT day phase if a protective action is not used on them (whether it be a day or night protective action, even if the action itself doesn?t heal poison). If they are poisoned day 1, they will die at the end of day 2 unless a protective action is used on them.
    5. Magic Trick - All actions targeting you tonight will instead target the other player. The target will not be aware who you are.

FM-Sixteen Squares has been killed.

Their Flip
    Alignment: Mafia
    Role: The Witch of Kaleidoscopic Realm

Factional Abilities:
    Factional Communication
    You share a permanent (day and night) factional chat with all other members of the Mafia.

Ninja Role Cop
    The mafia may assign a member to visit another player to determine their role, but not their alignment. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions. This visit is immune to detection except to forms of detection that circumvent detection immunity.

Kill
    The mafia may assign a member to visit another player to kill them. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Bigger Guns (1-shot)
    The mafia may power-up the factional kill to make it strong.

Anti-Claim Kill (3-Shot)
    The mafia may assign a member to visit another player to kill them.
    This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.
    On Nights 1 to 3, both the Kill action AND the Anti-Claim Kill action may be taken by the mafia.
    On Nights 4+, only one of the Kill and Anti-Claim Kill action may be taken by the mafia.

Alongside the target, the mafia must submit information about the target's role, as well the power-up for the anti-claim kill (Choices are: Strong or Ninja).
    If no information is submitted, the kill has a 0% chance of succeeding
    If information about the abilities of the target are submitted then the chance of killing varies from 0% to 100% based on how accurate the information is and how much of the target's rolecard is covered by said information.
    If the name of the role is submitted, the kill succeeds 100% of the time.
    If partial exact text of the rolecard is submitted then the kill is powered-up varying from 0% to 100% based on what portion of the rolecard's exact text is submitted.
    If the full text of the role is submitted the kill is always powered-up.
    The probability of the role being powered-up and being successful are NOT independent events.

Spoiler : Examples :

Example 1:
    The role name is not submitted, but half of the exact rolecard is submitted with a mostly accurate description of the other half. The power-up chosen is Strong.
    The kill will have:
    50% chance to succeed and be strong
    30% chance to succeed
    20% chance to fail

Example 2:
    The results of a role-cop are submitted. The power-up chosen is Ninja
    The kill will always succeed and be ninja.

Win Condition:
    The Mafia is an anti-town faction. The Mafia wins if at any point in time all of the following conditions met, or nothing can stop this from happening:
    - There is at least one mafia alive
    - There are no other anti-town factions alive
    - The mafia consists of 50% or more of the living players

Rolecard:
    FM-Sixteen Squares, the Witch (Warlock) of Kaleidoscopic Realm

Background:

As a witch who only contracts with second-rated deities, you are so done with the Witch Association for looking down on you, forcing you to make slime energy drinks over the last 300 years. Now, you just want to relax in an unassuming town. Little did you know, there's a conflict happening this very moment and you were caught in the midst of it! Being hanged or visited by armed personnel is the least of your problems, you can deal with those easily using your magic. But god forbid you cause too much of a ruckus, and the Witch Association finds your whereabouts! Them dragging you back to work would be the most humiliating thing since your mom found out you still sleep with your stuffed bear Mr. Freddy well into your 200s!!!

Mechanics:
    For the purposes of this character, GM will announce the day of the week the game is started on through a public system. (if GM chooses to start on Saturday your character is effectively a vanilla character with no power for the day). After that, every in-game day follows the normal cycle
    Your ability let you designate your target without actually visiting them at night (this is open to interpretation, as the summon do the works). The exception is Fruit of Persephone which you must have the target acknowledged receiving it in the main thread. This is considered a public day action.

Ability:
    Your power depends on the days of the week of which deity you formed a contract with. To activate the ability for the day you must perform the required ritual.
    Keys:
    (.) a statement about yourself.
    (!) a statement about someone else.
    (?) a question.
    Your first 3 posts of the day have to contain the above keys in the correct order to complete the ritual for the day
    You must dm the GM a link to the posts containing the keys to activate your ability

Monday
    Keys: (?)-(!)-(.)
    Contract: Illusion of Change
    Effect: Cast a lucid dream on a target.
    Effectively role-blocks them for the night.
    An investigative action on the target will only reveal they are asleep.
    The target will not notice they are in a dream. They will perform their night actions as normal except nothing actually happened. This will be revealed to them during the next day
    Night chat from the target will have the GM explained to other parties that the target are sleeptalking

Tuesday
    Keys: (?)-(.)-(!)
    Contract: Conquest of Gilgamesh
    Effect: You are blessed by Gilgamesh, making you impervious to damage and allowing you to successfully perform any night action you set out to do
    You flawlessly nullify any attacks during the day and night phase
    This effect also applies a modifier such that any actions you do perform will succeed
    Ex. you can sell an energy drink to even the most skeptical person
    Ex. an attack performed on Tuesday will bypass immunity

Wednesday
    Keys: (!)-(?)-(.)
    Contract: Rain of Tlaloc
    Effect: Tialoc summons a downpour from heavens.
    You can choose the targets that are rained on.
    You can choose the area to be the whole town or targets who have common identifiable traits:
    Ex: Everyone who spoke about X topic
    If this is the case, dm the host the list and proof
    Ex: Everyone who bought your energy drinks
    It will be a public broadcast by GMs that it is raining and the targets that the rain is upon.
    Ex: A rainy cloud follows X the whole cycle.
    The effects of the rain will be decided by the player but must be reasonable as determined by the hosts. The strength of the rain will be greatly diminished when multiple targets are targeted and, if too many players are targeted, you will be left with only a harmless drizzle.
    Ex. the rain will reveal someone's footprints in the mud, allowing them to be tracked
    Ex: the rain will impede outdoor activities like picnics, etc.
    Ex: the rain makes driving slower
    Activation: As soon as the keys are completed. The rain will last for one whole cycle. Can target yourself.

Thursday
    Keys: (!)-(.)-(?)
    Contract: Gift of Fafnir
    Effect: A benevolent Fafnir lends you an item of your choice from his stash of treasure, for the week.

Tree of Persephone: Eating a fruit of the Underworld is a sure way to become a permanent resident of it
    The player can choose whatever fruits for this to their liking. Ex: apple, pear, strawberry, etc
    When I said fruit, it is whatever botanical definition of fruit you like, so don't go asking if tomato is a fruit
    The player given the fruit will be informed that they are now holding a suspicious piece of fruit.
    A player holding the fruit has increased (+15%) vulnerability to ITAs and cannot be affected by positive night actions. The player holding the fruit will not be aware of its full effects
    If a player dies by any means while eating the fruit, the player will be announced to have died from consuming the Fruit of Persephone
    The tree only bears fruit on the first and fourth day

The Dead Sea Scroll
    Any document you copy/create using this will become real on every record
    You may write a document at night and have it be publicly posted at SoD.

The Suit of Mephisto
    Reflect the first Supernatural interaction on the Player to the source
    The Player will be informed by GM that there has been a supernatural interaction targeting them and its effect
    Only affect Supernatural interaction. Human interaction are not reflected
    Can only reflect the first of such action every day

Friday
    Keys: (.)-(!)-(?)
    Contract: Service of Titania
    Effect: Tiania lends you her faeries.
    Faeries are invisible and can be assigned to watch over a target without them noticing.
    Faeries will cloak the target with invisibility, shielding them from actions
    Activation: Night phase. Can target self.

Saturday
    Keys: (.)-(?)-(!)
    Contract: Passage of Kronos
    Effect: Kronos will peer back in time and tell you about the past.
    This allows you to know everything that happened last night to a target (dead or alive), and what your target did. However, if your target is dead then you will not be able to see their killer unless their killer also performed a different action on your target that night.

Sunday
    Keys: (.)-(.)-(.)
    Contract: Mirror of Amaterasu
    Effect: Amaterasu gives you the power to use Yata no Kagami, allowing you to see everything under the sun.
    Effectively Clairvoyance, you can target a player to see any actions they perform during the day phase.
    GM will dm the player the actions during the day before Night phase starts.

Every second day you can instead choose to invoke the following contract:
    Keys: (?)-(?)-(?)
    Contract: Whisper of Mercury
    Effect: Mercury carries your words with the wind
    Allows you to communicate with a living target regardless of restrictions, undetected
    This is in the form of an anonymous night chat

Every third day you can instead choose to invoke the following contract:
    Keys: (!)-(!)-(!)
    Contract: Judgment of Osiris
    Effect: Osiris permits you to speak with the souls of the damned
    Allows you to communicate with a dead target, undetected. This may only be used on players who died within the past 24 hours.
    This is in the form of an anonymous chat, which lasts until the end of the next night cycle, although the dead player may choose to move on earlier if they wish.
    Activation: Day or Night phase, but only once within the same cycle number (e.g. you cannot target a player on both Day 3 and Night 3)

Role: Frog
    Rolecard:
    + Frog A (Passive): Frog. You're a frog.
    + Frog B (Passive): The first time someone would hit you with an ITA, you jump out of the way because you're a frog.
    + Frog C (Passive): You may submit messages in your role PM during the Night phase, which will be posted in the game thread by the host. The messages will be noted to have come from a frog because you're a frog.
    + Frog D (Passive): You will receive a copy of all investigative ability feedback from abilities targeting you because you're a frog.
    + Frog E (1 target at night): Choose someone. Create a group chat and let them know you're a frog. You can also use it for whatever you want because you're a frog.
    + FFFFrog (1 target at night): Send the message ""I'm a frog"" to target player because you're a frog.

FM-Alien Dude has been killed.

Their Flip
    Role: Report of the Week

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    You are ReviewBrah. Every night you must write a review of a fast food item the hosts name which will be published at SoD.
    If you fail to submit two reviews in a row, you will die.

Additionally, you may send an order of the fast food item you reviewed to another player. You know the name of the item and whether it's a buff or a debuff, but not its exact effects.

YouTuber (Passive): If you send an order to another YouTuber, you will be subscribed to their channel.

===

Items to review:
    McRib - Bulletproof (Night 1)
    Mr Beast Dream Burger - Motivate (Night 2)
    Taco Bell Nacho Fries - Friendly Neighbor (Night 3)
    KFC - Roleblock (Night 4)
    Popeyes - Fruit Vendor (Night 5)

Role: The ITA Weapon Master
    Rolecard:
    You are Ludger Will Kresnik, an obscure JRPG Protagonist and the ITA Weapon Master.
    Weapon Swap
    Each day outside of ITAs, you must choose a weapon from the following:

• Dual Blades: You have two slightly boosted ITA shots today.
    • Dual Pistols: You have eight ITA shots with a reduced chance to hit today.
    • Hammer: You have one extremely boosted ITA shot today.

You must use each weapon once before swapping back to one you have already used. Failure to select a weapon before firing an ITA shot will result in you being stuck with a standard single shot ITA for the day.
    Sync Up
    With your talent to emulate many different fighting styles, you can perform strong combo attacks with your teammates.

Every night, select a player to sync up with. During the following day, if you fire an ITA shot at a target already shot at by the player you are synced with, your shot will have an increased chance to hit (changes depending on your currently equipped weapon) and bypass any existing ITA immunities the target may have if it hits.

Rollo Buddy
    Despite being an otherwise silent killing machine, you have a soft spot for feline friends.

All of your abilities and ITA shots that might harm another player will automatically fail if your target's name, role or profile picture is cat adjacent.

The original post has also been updated.

29 Players Remain. 15 votes to hammer.
    15 votes to hammer.
    im so good at this fucking game

36. ISO #3936

yeah I mean I'm surprised that witch agreed to swap the target but that doesn't really change anything?

If that's what this metaphor is even referencing
    It changes the way you look at the way Witch started today off, painting Jesus as scum in association with me. They are painting Jesus as wholly responsible for the shift!

37. ISO #3937

38. ISO #3938

39. ISO #3939

40. ISO #3940

41. ISO #3941

42. ISO #3942

43. ISO #3943

44. ISO #3944

Ay speaking of Alien Dude, I even sent him a letter!

"Alien Dude, I'm making a judgment call. There's not a whole lot of people in town that I actually trust. You don't seem particularly interconnected with any other player. I'm here to give you some privatized thoughts, exclusive at this moment only to you, because I feel like I can trust in your character.

I feel as though I am being pocketed. I think Blobs may be pocketing me, but there's also a possibility that Smirk and Floopy are pocketing me, too.

I've hinted that I can help deal with monsters; I'm capable of dealing with certain kinds of monsters, necromorphs, and I have the ammunition to do so. However, I won't explain further the meaning of this. I feel as though my public hint has cemented Blob's pocketing of me. I don't expect to live very long in this game, but in the event of my death, I entrust you and you alone with this information. I also trust you not to go and out this information.

I leave you with this, and good luck."

45. ISO #3945

46. ISO #3946

47. ISO #3947

48. ISO #3948

49. ISO #3949

50. ISO #3950