S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade - Page 77
Register

User Tag List

Page 77 of 171 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 127 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,850 of 8524
  1. ISO #3801

2. ISO #3802

Re: S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade

Sadpeepo, your friendly neighborhood frog!

Doin my best to be helpful Was recommended to make a last will since there’s a high chance I get killed, and honestly, I agree. But I figure this is better, since it probably can’t be tampered with. Mostly am posting this because I have completely and utterly fucked my sleep schedule. I have no idea when i’ll be here during the day since I reckon I could collapse at any moment. Was considering remaining anonymous but realized chances are anyone with more than one brain cell (not me i only have one) would instantly figure out i’m the frog anyways, so i will just make it public knowledge. I think this paints an even huger target on my back though :x

Noteworthy occurrences since my last post
    Spoiler : occurences :
    jesus: sunset-amogus team? (3085)
    trumpet doesn't like blobs: fine w/ going for 3p jiggly but would rather go for lowposters (311
    smiley votes amogus (3124)
    blobs town: mud/waifu/smirk/monkey/carrot/just a guy/witch/gamer/nike town lean: goobler/floopy/lnes/kirby/nemo/hair/me/bee null:fish/juggily/16squares/calcifer scum lean:smiley/scar/alien dude scum:amogus (3127)
    kirby: 2817 in order
    town: diamond/witch/me/gargoyle/carrotalien/nefarious/16square/anime/monkey/mud/just a guy/blobs/amogus null: sunset/scar/puff/nemo scum: nike/trumpet/panda/potato
    blobs: s/s scar/gargoyle, or s scar only? (313
    witch: entertaining scumreads on alien dude and smiley (315
    monkey/trumpet/kirby/carrot getting town points (317
    carrot fine with sunset/panda push and shield scar (3184)
    potato and smiley wordlessly vote amogus (3199)
    trumpet: town in order: just a guy(could be 3p)/diamond/mud/goobler/carrot/witch/calcifer/nefarious/waifu/scar/bee/monkey/alien/nike/me/bendy/fish null: smirk/gargoyle/nemo/16squares/smiley weird: floopy/jiggly/lines can die: sunset/blobs/amogus/kirby/panda
    taku (FM-SadPeepo) (Role: Frog) — Today at 8:22 PM
    calcifer glad just a guy's wagon gone (3272)
    calcifer " saw something in the future that witch goes “kaboom” not sure when tho but their fate is sealed apparently within the next couple of days." (3283)
    calcifer "sees amogus jump wagon to wagon to see what sticks but doesn't feel like they're attempting to solve the players being pushed" (3309)
    waifu: "I claim my role is kinda from this set: Sheriff, Invest, Doctor, Bodyguard, Detective, Vigi, Veteran, Jailor" (3312) and has tracking ability (3349)
    carrot: cargoyle and nike claim arent towny (3426)
    trumpet: kirby seems like trying to be helpful but not a townie thought process (3437), kirby defends himself (345
    trumpet breaks down wagons, TR/SR (3582)
    smirk thinks potato is a fine target, and amogus train has questionmarks (3627)
    diamond wants to kill amogus after diamond flips town (3623)

Current thoughts: Amogus seems sus but feels like too easy a train, i’d rather focus on the people voting them over amogus themselves

At witch’s request, an ISO & evaluation of FM-Scar
    Spoiler : scar iso and eval :
    1220: reads panda/diamond town, monkey scum and parks a vote
    1333: adds mud and potato to scum
    1337: what if town only got a pig and mafia got different animals
    1361: says role hunting could be valuable
    1460: poking 16squares over the animal alliance
    1631: even if there aren’t multiple scum factions if scum have the mentality of thinking it might be theyre still going to appear as if they are trying to solve
    1675: diamond isn’t mech locked town, could be disguiser
    2585: tried to send a letter, finds that they only get sent the start of following day which makes him think that the kalia kitty video is fake
    2608: going to ISO gargoyle to see why he is VC-5, finds nothing, says he will look at people’s votes, doesn’t know if he agrees
    2613: starts to sus amogus for vote shifting, doesn’t get gamesolving from them
    2639: I call out scar in my post, in reality this was probably typed between the 2500 and 2600 mark as I know I didn’t see either 2608 or 2613 before posting it
    2674: scar responds saying scum mud/monkey/potato/amogus, town diamond/panda/jesus (errata), garg as null
    2707: nefarious ISO strikes him as someone laying low under the radar, would not be surprised to see scum, possible evil 3P, asks if anyone else is willing to ISO nefarious
    2763: jigglypuff is roleplaying but same odds of flipping town as scum
    2867: mechanics theorycrafting (what if scum garg)* is it known that scum have a day chat?
    2876: asking if monkey’s role gets really op if 38 people say he’s funny
    2900: defending garg, town can take advantage of his mechanics
    2927: asks trumpet to iso nefarious
    2938: jigglypuff and garg are both null (nothing towny but nothing scummy)
    2941: agree that he doesn’t have good opinion on jigg and garg, ask again on d2
    2943: scar has panda town pretty early on, asks bendy to iso nefarious
    3012: votes amogus and wants it as d1 vote
    3287: wants monkey and nemo to look at amogus vote history and share thoughts
    3457: mentions ITAs
    3551: wants bunny girl to look at amogus vote history and share thoughts
    3556: amogus pops in and shifts his vote to potato the top wagon, and scar calls him out
    3628: Mud says the potato wagon gives him bad vibes, scar responds vote amogus if you dont want potato to die
    3682: smirk says amogus is trending up in votes worryingly fast, scar counters saying it went from 6->7 compared to 10 on potato

Evaluation:
    I think i'll agree with witch that as of around 2639 when I posted my scum read on scar, it wasn't that justified in hindsight. All I remembered of him was hunting mechanics, and even looking back that's largely all it is: stuff about pig, role hunting might be valuable, diamond could be disguiser. Looking from a motivations perspective though, 2608 is deflecting off gargoyle, 2613 is trying to start an amogus train, 2707/2927/2943 are attempts to ask others to sus nefarious but he gives up on that seeing its probably not happening, and 2613/3012/3287/3551/3556/3628/3682 are him saying to vote amogus over potato
    If completed before EoD I would've read this as scar deflecting off of potato and gargoyle, and onto nefarious and amogus so my instinct would be garg/potato and scar alliance. problem is i personally think garg is town and potato has already flipped town, plus i do already have a slight scum lean on nefarious. i'm currently entertaining notions that a scum scar is trying to distance from a scum nefarious, lightly knocking on it, but not actually committing and instead trying to force a train on amogus who he's suddenly very fixated on. my thoughts on amogus are null-town, they really just read like someone who's busy and only has time to vote, so they do it to at least get some pressure down
    Overall i come out of this thinking that while scar seems scummy for trying to deflect trains so hard, the people hes deflecting from are town to me. honestly thinking possible 3P or lovers scenario since he seems to have a vested interest in keeping garg alive outside of mechanics? though i think i might be conf-biasing here
    I think i have a begrudging slight town lean on scar, not because of scar's actions, but because of the ways he's been interacting with the people i town/scum read since i think scar's actions themselves are quite sus. i think this is a slot on a razor's edge though, the slightest indication of TMI sends him barreling straight to scum from here on out.

Mechanics to date
    Spoiler : mech :
    I know this is what you’re here for :x
    Sunset can kill monsters?
    Monkey gets rewards for shitposts?
    Calcifer saw something in the future that witch goes kaboom?
    Nike can redirect but not factional kills
    I am a frog
    - I may post messages during the night, through the hosts, that are noted to be from a frog.
    - There is another major aspect of my role that I will not reveal yet, but am willing to if asked
    Floopy can brew potions of unknown effect
    Diamond the guy who will die
    - He has a newsletter and plans to send them out for people to read
    - He doesn’t interact with anything d3 or even d2, mostly d1/n1
    - Has to find “3 MAFIA, 3 town and 1 Bullet Proof LynchBlocker disabling selfstrongman, 2-shot Target nymphomaniac obvious dishonest bisexual lover, bonus exclusive 3 shot flirting lawyer and 3 shot love doctor, lover revenge self motivated on neutral vigilante”
    - Implies the existence of minimal 3 mafia??
    Jigglypuff the youtuber
    - Can send videos once per phase which prompt asking if you’d like to view
    - Can have people subscribe to them
    - Can create merch after reaching a certain subscriber count
    Gargoyle’s mirror realm
    - can submit a name during the day, who then submits another, repeat until either last player fails to submit a name, EoD, or loop forms
    - At night, all players whose name was submitted at any point and gargoyle themself gain access to a non-anonymous(?) night chat
    - Within this realm, gain the following effects. At more than 4 players, loop back to first power, and that power is shared, taking ‘votes’ from the player(s) sharing that power to enact
    -- 1st person rolecops
    -- 2nd person can protect
    -- 3rd person can track
    -- 4th person can shoot
    16squares: Witch of kaleidoscopic realm
    - Monday: role block
    - Tuesday: actions are successful, day/night immunity
    - Wednesday: rain on targets of choice with player-chosen effects
    - Thursday: choose one of:
    -- 2x fruit that makes recipient susceptible to ITAs
    -- SoD announcement
    -- reflect the first supernatural interaction every day for a week
    - Friday: shield a target from actions for night phase
    - Saturday: know everything that happened last night to a player and what they did but unable to find out who the killer is unless killer performed 2 actions on target
    - Sunday: see any actions performed by a target during day phase
    - Every second day you can instead communicate with a living target
    - Every third day you can instead communicate with a player in limbo
    Unknown: Too hot to handle: kill a doused player, a quoted player, and self
    Unknown: Mailer who sent pigs
    Jedi: has been removed from game but implies existence of council faction/3p

Reads to date
    Spoiler : reads and votes :
    I liked the formatting that I believe trumpet did, so I will be copying it! My threshold is 50% is null, above/below is town/scum. I.e., am open to voting on 50% and below, though people closer to 50 are likely pretty easy to convince me on. People higher will be difficult.

100% FM-SadPeepo <3
    85% FM-Flying Witch (strong townread all game.)
    80% FM-Laughing Carrot (strong townread starting from post 1000 or so.)
    75% FM-Gargoyle Dog (I think he really reads as exasperated and extremely confused town, imo isn’t a slot that’s going to be difficult to deal with even if scum because with flips I think it will be easy to paint a better picture; for now he stays here.)
    75% FM-Diamond (he seems mechanically town, and his desire for people to read his newsletter upon his flip suggests he is town. I think the chances of such a flamboyant play being scum are pretty low.)
    75% FM-Floopy (honestly just seems like a new, pretty lost, town player trying their best when they can. Am willing to have my mind changed here, but for now I think this slot is safe.)
    70% FM-Calcifer (The news they gave about witch’s possible kabooming and general willingness to question consensus to put them in the spotlight look good in my eyes.)
    70% FM-Just a Guy (he seems consensus town, and I really liked his start which initially had me put him down as a top town read. but again it just feels like he’s trying so damn hard to pocket me for some reason. I think that’s the only thing that irked me though, so after reevaluation i moved him a bit higher than before.)
    70% FM-Aerial Trumpet (fairly consistent and strong all game, minor 3P hunting which irks me but i recognize is something I probably pay more attention to than I should.)
    65% FM-Blobs (I like that they entertained scar/gargoyle scum team pretty early on. Definitely open to convincing, but I don’t see anything particularly wolfy/motivated as I believe I mentioned.)
    65% FM-Mud (formerly a very solid town read, nothing much from them since but can be attributed to IRL.)
    60% Monkey (All around seems town for solviness, have them a slight bit lower for pushing the potato.)
    56% FM-Anime Waifu (I’ll admit I might have tunneled the 3P hunting a bit too hard. Hasn’t done anything particularly scummy since, so i’ll put them above the less memorable barely towns.)
    55% FM-Nike, FM-Amogus (honestly not too helpful, but doesn’t seem scummy per se. Would like to see Nike update his views on people more often rather than cementing them, would like to see amogus do more than vote and dip, if possible.)
    55% FM-Psychedelic Bee, FM-Fishy Fish, FM-Sixteen Squares, FM-Bendy Gamer, FM-Shocked Kirby Face, FM-Goobler, FM-Lines (who? In a slightly good way. Had decent posts, but nothing memorable enough for me to read them harder, just gave me decently okay vibes. Definitely would like more.)
    52% FM-Derpy Nemo, (came in strong, haven’t seen much of anything since but at least nothing too scummy. Possible coasting, voted potato, worth a revisit.)
    51% Scar (as in my ISO, he does sus things but interactions with others in my readslist paint a picture of town for the time being, but i’m very wary of TMI which would instantly put him much further down)
    49% FM-Jigglypuff (Their presence is really known, so much so that I think factional scum doesn’t out themselves so hard so early. At the same time though, they haven’t done much to do anything besides make their presence known, which isn’t towny behavior. I do think this is probably a mislynch or 3P, but unless something changes, am not altogether opposed to voting this slot.)
    46% FM-Nefarious (Scar suddenly is more motivated in reading this slot, but for some reason people seem hesitant to. Can wait for more posts, it’s a largely null slot but i’ve since re-evaluated on waifu which makes me want to move nefarious who defended her so hard, down here.)
    45% FM-Definitely Katze, FM-Evil Kitty, FM-Hair so Wild, FM-Upvote, FM-Bunny Girl, (Who? In a bad way. I do remember all of them… existing, but I could not name you like any of their interactions.)
    44% FM-Renaissance Panda (Also largely “who?” but slightly worse for joining on a potato train. Had some good points early but fell off especially after questioning by trumpet in my eyes. Did say they were busy.)
    40% FM-Alien Dude (tunneling on carrot and providing practically nothing is not a good look, maybe a bit more out of them in different directions would change my mind but for now they’re here)
    40% FM-Innocent Smirk (Frankly this was originally going to go in the “who?” section at 45%, but then smirk thinks potato is a fine target, and amogus train has questionmarks (3627), which marks me as possible opportunist; they’re the only “who?” I really have on potato’s train. Which is really worrisome though as I feel like there’s certainly other scum on that train.)
    40% FM-Smiley (I really feel like I have gotten nothing of value from this slot. Truly, utterly, and honestly. And the fact that he is being townread by so many until i called it out is just mind-boggling. They haven’t provided anything since, either.)
    30% FM-Sunset (I’m wondering if them ‘taking care’ of a monster is referring to potential KP, but i’ll set that aside as NAI. I don’t remember this slot solving, at least in a noteworthy/meaningful way (always open to being disproven). They seem tunneled on a smiley/carrot duo early on which at the time was initially fair, but after carrot imo really distinguished themselves both as a town and as separate from smiley, they were still laser focused on it. Also seems to have voted amogus after just a guy noted a possible amogus-sunset duo. If I take smiley and amogus to be scum, which is entirely possible, sunset may be trying to distance when he goes down since it seems like he will.)

Votes at EoD 1
    Dead: FM-Poo Poo Potato, FM-Normal Face, FM-Society
    Train on Poo Poo Potato:
    FM-Amogus, FM-Renaissance Panda, FM-Laughing Carrot, FM-Flying Witch, FM-Blobs, FM-Monkey Allen Poe, FM-Innocent Smirk, FM-Calcifer, FM-Just a Guy, FM-Shocked Kirby Face, FM-Nike, FM-Derpy Nemo
    Train on FM-Amogus:
    FM-Aerial Trumpet, FM-Diamond, FM-Poo Poo Potato, FM-Sunset, FM-Scar, FM-Psychedelic Bee, FM-Nefarious

3. ISO #3803

Day 2

Day 2 is Wednesday.

Tonight, 3 residents of the town pursued Joe the Uncatchable, but he, as usual, managed to escape.

FM-Blobs has been killed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Town
    Role: Punk Rocker
    Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.
    Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.
    Rolecard:
    You are the punk rocker! An anti-establishment hard partying musician, you are here to disrupt and destroy!
    Since you are anti-establishment, you cannot hold elected office.
    You act as a joat with 4 potential actions. You can use 1 action per cycle.
    1) *blitzkrieg cop*
    Loud, high energy and in your face the Ramones stuck it too the mainstream.
    Now its your turn to stick it to another player!
    Play Blitzkrieg Cop to learn the alignment, role, and all actions taken by the player you selected.
    Unfortunately, the Ramones hard partying and wild ways influenced their early deaths- as will taking this action.
    Once you play *blitzkrieg pop* you will die at the end of the following day
    (The mod also posts this video at the SOD with no explanation: https://youtu.be/268C3N2dDYk)
    2) *lust for life!*
    The Godfather of Punks magnum opus introduced the incredible movie trainspotting, cementing its place in the hall of fame of two artistic genres.
    For you, Lust For Life means saving the dead.
    You may select one player (inluding yourself) to protect or heal. If used in the day it will heal a player from poison.
    If used at night it will prevent them being vigged.
    Once played the mod will put this song in the thread:
    https://youtu.be/jQvUBf5l7Vw
    3) *white riot*
    Its time to fuck some shit up like only the boys from The Clash can do.
    With white riot its time to ensure some CHAOS. Play during the day, and, at night the mods will message each player saying they have been given a CHAIR, a RIOT SHIELD, and, a BASEBALL BAT.
    Each player then either defends themself with the riot shield (no damage inflicted on them), hits another player with the bat (inflicts 10 damage on them) or throws a chair at them (inflicts 25 damage on them, but, means any attacks on you are doubled.)
    The player with the most damage at the end of the night dies. Players are informed of these mechanics.
    The mods will post this song in the thread:
    https://youtu.be/IvG3is7Bm1w
    4) God Save The Queen (night only)
    The Sex Pistols were anti royalist (as they should be) but tonight you are going to be pro royalist! Play the God Save The Queen action and pick one player to become THE QUEEN. By 24 hours into the day, they must select three players to join a secondary execution pool. Players may vote in their rolecards for which of those three players is executed, which will happen in addition to the regular day execution. All votes will be publicly revealed at the end of the day (players are aware of this fact).

Their Edited Role Submission
    Spoiler : Submission :
    Role: The psychotic drowns where the Mystic swims
    Rolecard:
    At any point during the game (day or night), you may hallucinate feedback that may or may not be any player's actual feedback. Hallucinated feedback and actual feedback are undistinguishable to you (rationally impossible feedback is possible and obviously much easier to distinguish, ie : ""You got shot !"" or ""You are dead."").
    At any point during the game, you may hear voices that may or may not be telling the truth, or may or may not be sentences from ANY private chat. (Note the difference between private chats and factional chats)
    At least 1 voice and at least 1 feedback per cycle must be someone's actual utterance/feedback. If no private chats exist, then you will be truthfully informed of this by being told that ""You hear an eerie silence.""
    Have at least one vision during the night, depicting a night action that might or might not have been used. Envisioned night actions are always actions that exist in the game, but might not have actually occurred. At least 1 vision will be an actual vision depicting a real night action each night.
    You are immune to any and all psychoactives. For every negated psychoactive, visions and hallucinations get more accurate, more of them are true or really happening to someone else.
    You may not be roleblocked, no matter the method even if put out of consciousness.
    It is impossible to prevent hallucinations and visions, for they are granted to you from superior beings (hosts !).
    If you were to die, you would be described as drowning (mostly figuratively).
    If you were to win, you would be described as leisurely swimming (mostly figuratively, too).
    At night you may pick a target and anonymously sent them a blotter. They can choose to use it, in which case they suffer from your hallucinations and voices and visions if relevant (if used at night) for a full phase (one full day or one full night) or pass it along to someone else. Unlike this role, they do not have ANY garantee regarding truthfulness or validity, of anything.

Their Last Will
    Spoiler : Last Will :
    Society had my role, it is pretty obvious from their 2nd post if you know that role exists. The reason I TR that, on top of wanting my role to exist, is that it felt lackluster outside of town, with it being a weird & overly complicated investigative role, and no sense at all as 3P. I had them at 60% town at the very least. With the chance that we were in a multiball, Society's relevations COULD have helped town even if they weren't themselves, so I was confortable keeping them alive D1 after they teased us. I'm mad at them for failing to make that 10th post, but hey shit happens.
    N1 I tried to protect Aerial Trumpet from non-factional night kills & voted for witch to be rolecop'd.
    If I die vigged I want y'all to ROCK ON JESUS' GRAVE FFS
    I was a Town-sided Punk Rocker.

FM-Laughing Carrot has been killed.

Their Flip
    Role: Captain Captain No Mi
    Factional Abilities:
    Win Condition:
    Rolecard:
    Each night, you may choose someone to add to your crew (group neighbor chat). The max capacity for this neighbor chat is 10 players and this is a 24/7 chat. Only one player a night can be added to the group chat.
    Each time someone is added to this neighbored chat, they can select from one of the following for a one time use role:
    1 Doc Save
    1 Role Cop
    1 Poison
    However, each time someone is added to the crew, you have an additional 14% of dying immediately. It starts off at 0% and increases 14% each time someone is added to the crew. This percentage is at 0% for the first person and maxes out at 70% for the 6th person.

Role: Skill Issued Medium
    Rolecard:
    Skill Issued Medium : Once during the day, you may target a player who died in the previous 24 hours and add them to your medium chat. That will open a chat/PM with said player until the end of the next night cycle. You cannot target the same player twice.

- During the night, you can channel the powers of the dead player you have a conversation with, and use their action. However, that player must consent to said action with you. If there is no consent, you will perform no action and will be exposed during the night (Macho modifier applied).

FM-Gargoyle Dog has been killed.

Their Flip
    Role: The Infinity Mirror
    Factional Abilities:
    Win Condition:
    Rolecard:
    Any time during the day, submit the name of another player to the game hosts, that player will then be asked to submit the name of another player who will then be asked to submit the name of another player and so on until someone submits the name of a player who was already submitted, forming a mirror, or the Day phase ends. If the Day ends before a mirror is formed, the last person to be targeted will automatically target you and complete the loop.
    Once the mirror is formed, all members of the Infinity Mirror will receive a temporary neighborhood chat for the following Night phase.
    The first name may choose to rolecop someone from the group before end of night and will receive the result at the end of the night.
    The second name may choose to protect someone from the group before end of night.
    The third person may choose to track someone from the group before end of night.
    The fourth person may choose to vig someone from the group before end of night.
    The fifth and any subsequent players who form part of the infinity mirror go back to the start (rolecop, protect, track, vig in that order) but share the same use of their respective action with the other players in the hood with the same action and must vote on who they wish to target (voting for an action is determined identically to voting for the daytime elimination but is submitted privately). All players with that action get identical night action feedback and all will be seen visiting their target by any relevant investigative roles.
    You may be added to the neighbourhood, in which case you are treated like any regular player with respect to potential night actions.
    As a mirror, you are highly fragile and will always die if you are attacked in the Night even if you would normally be protected from dying.

Role: Pi (3.14159265358979323846264...)
    Rolecard:
    Property: Irrational - You are perfectly immune to all investigative actions. The result of any investigation action targeting you will be replaced by a random string of digits from pi.
    Your ability is dictated by whether the digit of pi corresponding to the current night is even or odd.
    Night 0 - 3 (odd)
    Night 1 - 1 (odd)
    Night 2 - 4 (even)
    Night 3 - 1 (odd)
    Night 4 - 5 (odd)
    Night 5 - 9 (odd)
    Night 6 - 2 (even)
    etc...
    Multiplicative! If the digit is odd (nights 1, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, ...)
    For every single-target ability that targeted you during the night, you passively gain a multi-taskable one-shot copy of that ability to be used on the following night. You can only gain a number of one-shot copies up to the current digit of pi. If you are targeted by more abilities than the current digit, then the abilities you copy are randomly chosen.
    Examples:
    The digit of pi corresponding to night 1 is 1. You can copy one ability.
    If you are targeted by a doctor on night 1, then you gain a one-shot doctor ability on night 2.
    If you are targeted by a doctor and a tracker on night 1, then you gain either a one-shot doctor or a one-shot tracker, decided at random.
    The digit of pi corresponding to night 4 is 5. You can copy five abilities.
    If you are targeted by a doctor, a tracker, a vigilante, and a watcher, then you gain a multi-taskable one-shot of each of those abilities on night 5.
    Summarize! If the digit is even (nights 2, 6, 7, 11, ...)
    You get to check several players and receive a summary report of the names of players your targets visited, and the names of players that visited your targets. You will not be told which players visited whom. The number of players you check corresponds to the current digit of pi. If the number of players is less than the digit, you must check all of remaining players.
    Example:
    On night 2 you can target 4 players.
    The feedback you receive will look like:
    Your target group of players visited: Player A, Player B, Player C, Player D, etc.
    Your target group of players was visited by: Player W, Player X, Player Y, Player Z, etc.

The original post has also been updated.

Day 2 Ends at 7 PM CST on Sunday, April 16th

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Day Action Deadline is exactly at 6 PM. Timestamps of 5:59 are accepted. Timestamps of 6:00 are not.

Early hammers affect the day action deadline accordingly.

32 Players Remain. 17 votes to hammer.
    17 votes to hammer.
    Day has changed.
    Last edited by Lumi; April 16th, 2023 at 12:23 PM.

4. ISO #3804

5. ISO #3805

[CENTER]

Hello everyone! This is... Running on empty.... Food review! I am your host. Tonight's science experiment gone wrong is the McDonald's McRib. So vile they can only legally distribute them at certain periods within the year, this sauce drenched tire rubber is sure to give you anything from a stomache ache to an early retirement. The only thing worse than a McDonald's pickle is a McDonald's Pickle drenched in their McRib sauce. And you can tell they've had these McRib buns hidden away in a closet somewhere for the better part of a year only to have to drag them out to clean up space. I don't think I can finish this sandwich, and thinking about even trying is going to haunt my dreams for the next week at the least. So overall, I'm going to give the McDonald's McRib a 1.7 out of 10. That's all I have for you. Thank you for watching. I have been your host, The report of the week.
    Last edited by Lumi; April 14th, 2023 at 04:58 PM.

6. ISO #3806

In-Thread Attacks (ITAs)
    ITAs begin today.
    Every player gets a low-accuracy gun today.
    The gun can only be used during an ITA window.
    Unless modified by a role ability, this shot is public, regardless of if it hits or not.
    The player who is shot will have a percentage chance of immediately dying and flipping.

To shoot a player you MUST use the following formatting:
    Code:
    [B][COLOR="#DAA520"]-ITA FM-PLAYERNAME[/COLOR][/B]
    In-Thread Attack Windows:
    Window 1: 18 hours after SoD from 1 PM to 2 PM US Central Time.

Window 2: 25 hours after SoD from 8 PM to 9 PM US Central Time

7. ISO #3807

8. ISO #3808

FM SIXTEEN SQUARES IS SCUM.

Just look at their posts:

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sixteen Squares
    Good morning, everybody. Is it at all worth attempting to read back?
    I am optimal.
    Hmm. I’ve glanced back through thread, but forgive me for being a bit overwhelmed here. I’m not used to such big games. Off the top of my head, I think that Aerial Trumpet making an effort to stay on topic is towny, Lines’ corrections of other users is towny, and Monkey seems reasonable and confident, something I’m happy to follow along with for now, but would re-evaluate later depending on the game state. Floopy up there sounds like they’re trying to disguise their typical tone, which reads off to me.
    The first 3 posts, as we already know, are to trigger their ability (and except for the third one, have 0 meaning, and even the third one feels like word salad), which may i remind you, is an full immunity + strongman everything at night ability. Meaning if this is a townie, from this point on, they are UNKILLABLE tonight. Let's see how they capitalize on this to further the towns wincon:

I looked back through Diamond’s iso out of curiosity as to their role, and I can’t say I’m a fan of this post. The way someone’s attention is drawn to different people to read is one of the best ways to distinguish wolves and villagers. Specifically asking for people to look back through strikes me as… weird, and kind of lazy and wolfy.

Diamond claims they’re going to die anyway, but they have… not elaborated on that at all, “for fear of anti-claim”, when… they’re going to die anyway. It’s odd to me.

Also, couching serious statements with jokes is a wolf instinct, and that list of roles to find feels like an example of that.
    This post is actually slightly decent. They have some fair points on how diamond is behaving, and generally make some pretty (consensus, but fair) arguments.
    I was wondering about that post. I had just assumed there were significant mechanical revelations I had missed, but you’re saying the statements about it being multiball were assumptions? Speaking of, have there been any significant mechanical revelations that I’ve missed?
    "Oh it isin't multiball? It was just a discussion? Guess i just read 3 pages of speculation (and arguments against the speculation) and missed it anyways"
    Hmm. In that case, I definitely want to side-eye Innocent Smirk, and I also think their flip could be pretty informative as to the general state of the game. I’ll look through their iso to see what’s going on over there.
    Why? (word salad)
    I accidentally hit the button to iso Gargoyle Dog instead of the person I’d intended, because I am on mobile and that constitutes a kind of hell, and I don’t like this place I’ve found myself in at all. They seem really… anti-solvy, batting down others’ reads and trying to sheep people without making any real contributions themselves. It feels very wolfy to me.
    Actually an slightly fair point, when you look at just the post this replied to, but i don't agree with the notion gagoyle hasant added anything
    Looking through all of this, I’m going to place a
    -vote Gargoyle Dog
    , because the “animal alliance” stuff is just bizarre, and their pattern of activity reads like a wolf checking into thread as the game’s beginning, and, once they feel they’re comfortable with the direction things are going, popping out just as fast. This would probably mean wolves are comfortable with the prevailing thread consensus, so… looking at things, would probably mean Just A Guy isn’t W with him.
    If this is scum the AAA is mostly town.
    I am optimal. Don’t try to flatter me, though, this post feels overly agreeable.
    I hate this post. It only serves one purpose which is to slightly hide the fact the second post was to trigger their ability
    Correction: Just A Guy wasn’t the main wagon until after Gargoyle Dog appeared to leave for the night, though they did pop in after that wagon had risen, and they seemed unconcerned with things at that point, so I think my read still stands. Mud is the one who was an early wagon, and that’d be another “unaligned from Gargoyle Dog” read.
    I would hardly call 2 voters an wagon, but sure ig, its (kinda) good you are sticking to your read? But i dont like how you are revolving around this scumread you have, and just sticking to this scumread you have for everything.
    Could you elaborate more on this read? Why in particular do you think I would fear this animal alliance, and why would I go for Gargoyle Dog to get rid of it?
    If im wrong on this slot, then maybe look into scar and the AAA
    I’ve only seen the animal alliance stuff as it pertains to Gargoyle Dog’s iso, as I haven’t read thread back. Could you explain to me more about what it’s entailed so far, since you seem to be familiar?
    Ill stop quoting now because ill be honest this gets very boring to do in word (without the forum post tools), but my main argument is:

16 Squares is supposedely an immune townie for the night, they made sure to trigger this ability instantly at SOD. Yet, instead of playing like a unkillable townie would, they went ahead and regurgitated consensus reads, with very little added from their owns toughts, and more than that, THEY 33 POSTED AS AN SUPPOSEDELY IMMUNE VILLAGER. I dont buy it. This feels a lot more like mafia who activated strongman kill and coasted into the night.

-vote FM-Sixteen Squares

9. ISO #3809

10. ISO #3810

11. ISO #3811

12. ISO #3812

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sixteen Squares View Post
    Alright, thank you.

What I’ve seen from Just a Guy seems towny so far, and notably, they seem to be making a strong effort to move the game forward, which I like. There’s a lot of people just… sitting around and tossing out thoughts as they come, and they don’t feel idle like that. I also like how they don’t seem overly concerned with following a given “side” of an argument, townreading both me and pretty much everyone I talked with on Gargoyle Dog, which I like - shows a perspective concerned more with hunting scum than finding sides in an argument to take.
    CHANGED MY MIND ON WHO IM KILLING
    KILLING THIS SLOT

FOR THE HIGH CRIME OF BEING MAFIA, I SENTENCE YOU TO DEATH WITH NO PAROLE

IS IT HOT IN HERE, OR IS IT JUST ME!?

GOOD LUCK TOWN, 0/

(ALSO IF I ONLY KILL TOWN, BLAME WITCH, THEY SUGGESTED THESE TARGETS IN THE HOOD, I CANT BELIEVE THEY MANIPULATED ME/I’M SO GOOD AT THE GAME IF THEY ARE TOWN/MAFIA

(doused alien dude/kill amogus (CHANGED TO THIS SLOT))

@Lumi

13. ISO #3813

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Diamond View Post
    CHANGED MY MIND ON WHO IM KILLING
    KILLING THIS SLOT

FOR THE HIGH CRIME OF BEING MAFIA, I SENTENCE YOU TO DEATH WITH NO PAROLE

IS IT HOT IN HERE, OR IS IT JUST ME!?

GOOD LUCK TOWN, 0/

(ALSO IF I ONLY KILL TOWN, BLAME WITCH, THEY SUGGESTED THESE TARGETS IN THE HOOD, I CANT BELIEVE THEY MANIPULATED ME/I’M SO GOOD AT THE GAME IF THEY ARE TOWN/MAFIA

(doused alien dude/kill amogus (CHANGED TO THIS SLOT))

@Lumi
    GOD TIER PICK

14. ISO #3814

15. ISO #3815

16. ISO #3816

17. ISO #3817

18. ISO #3818

19. ISO #3819

20. ISO #3820

I wanted to kill Sunset in the Garg Dog hood, Jesus came in at the literal last 5 minutes and insisted on Blobs instead, then called me "frozen scum" for looking things over and not liking a last minute change.

So we see how THAT ended up. I am not happy. Diamond is not dead for- oh ffs diamond no stop.

21. ISO #3821

22. ISO #3822

23. ISO #3823

24. ISO #3824

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Flying Witch View Post
    I wanted to kill Sunset in the Garg Dog hood, Jesus came in at the literal last 5 minutes and insisted on Blobs instead, then called me "frozen scum" for looking things over and not liking a last minute change.

So we see how THAT ended up. I am not happy. Diamond is not dead for- oh ffs diamond no stop.
    so who did the neighborhood kill?

25. ISO #3825

26. ISO #3826

27. ISO #3827

28. ISO #3828

29. ISO #3829

30. ISO #3830

31. ISO #3831

i knew diamond wasn't just a vanilla "i die on night 1" and he changed his mind to target someone else so that is a mega win

read over jiggly's iso as I said I eventually would and I don't like them that much tbh, seems focused on just getting upgrades for their role or whatever and not solving, which is not great

-vote FM-Jigglypuff

32. ISO #3832

33. ISO #3833

34. ISO #3834

35. ISO #3835

36. ISO #3836

37. ISO #3837

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Flying Witch View Post

another reason to not like jesus, even though I don't really blame him that much I guess for not liking blobs?

38. ISO #3838

39. ISO #3839

40. ISO #3840

41. ISO #3841

42. ISO #3842

43. ISO #3843

44. ISO #3844

45. ISO #3845

46. ISO #3846

47. ISO #3847

48. ISO #3848

49. ISO #3849