S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade - Page 74
Register

User Tag List

Page 74 of 171 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 84 124 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,700 of 8524
  1. ISO #3651

2. ISO #3652

Re: S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Amogus View Post
    yeah I was the guy who asked people to give me names to name my pig, whom I later named chubster.

I wanted mentions so i could easily keep track of names but only like, anime waifu gave me a name and i don't even remember if it was through a mention.

were you the guy who tin-foiled that i had a role that specifically wanted mentions?
    yes, but I had already mentioned you

3. ISO #3653

4. ISO #3654

5. ISO #3655

6. ISO #3656

7. ISO #3657

Famous post #3043 Scar apparently wants us to look at
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Scar View Post
    Since I know people don't read the entire thread, I'll post this again, so people know why I'm voting FM-Amogus. These are his votes in order, and he's just hopping from BWs to BWs, I think he probably have the record of most changed votes in this game so far.
    First 2 are jokes, nuff said
    Voting Waifu is understandable lol
    Voting Jesus... well, everyone did it, but I agree it requires more explanations than just "sus", and this vote looks kinda malicious, at least from a relatively out of context perspective. Might be worth digging into.
    The Diamond vote makes sense
    Gargoyle vote needed explanation
    Jigglypuff vote: "I vote and will figure out why later".... uuuuuuh?

Overall, it looks like their votes are weak, but nothing absolutely screams scum to me. I'd definetly like @FM-Amogus to explain the votes that were left unexplained (excluding the first two, which are obvious jokes/rvs).

8. ISO #3658

9. ISO #3659

10. ISO #3660

11. ISO #3661

12. ISO #3662

13. ISO #3663

14. ISO #3664

15. ISO #3665

16. ISO #3666

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Amogus View Post
    mud vote was literally made within the first 5 posts of the game you cannot seriously count this

carrot was rvs

anime + carrot seemed like a potential thing at the time

my just a guy vote was based on him acting like an asshole, the "minimum quality" required to interact with him, effectively shutting down anyone with a case that isn't effortposted, which is bad. Also the "everyone should read me as town and if you don't you're dumb"

diamond was not a bandwagon, I don't buy his claim for a second, I think mans gonna come back from the dead in 3 days or something from limbo and come out even better than before, rolecards can and have lied to players before, so, hmm. Maybe he isn't lying then.

I didn't really like gargoyle up until they claimed, seemed to just be sheeping around.

jigglypuff, honestly if you want to call that a sheep vote, go on ahead, my votes and attempts to get trains going weren't going anywhere, so I may as well go with the flow ya know? I should still iso jigglypuff really quick though.
    did no one else see that I already explained my votes? jesus christ please read the game, I did and I don't want to suffer because of people who didn't

17. ISO #3667

18. ISO #3668

19. ISO #3669

20. ISO #3670

21. ISO #3671

22. ISO #3672

23. ISO #3673

24. ISO #3674

25. ISO #3675

26. ISO #3676

27. ISO #3677

28. ISO #3678

Woah Amogus is trending up in votes quite fast. Uuuuuuuuuuuh. At a VERY QUICK GLANCE, Amogus' one liners look more like filler crap that look like they aren't shitposts but actually are worth nothing, so I'd say he's worse than Potato, whose name matches their behavior very well: they are just... there.

Any last second words to make me decide on my vote?

29. ISO #3679

30. ISO #3680

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Innocent Smirk View Post
    Woah Amogus is trending up in votes quite fast. Uuuuuuuuuuuh. At a VERY QUICK GLANCE, Amogus' one liners look more like filler crap that look like they aren't shitposts but actually are worth nothing, so I'd say he's worse than Potato, whose name matches their behavior very well: they are just... there.

i made a wallpost explaining my votes and why they make at least some sense from my perspective

31. ISO #3681

32. ISO #3682

its not really trending up, it went from 6 votes to 7 votes, compared to 10 on potato

33. ISO #3683

well potato just waited until 5 mins before eod and did something that looks role related so I'd probably vote there

34. ISO #3684

35. ISO #3685

36. ISO #3686

37. ISO #3687

38. ISO #3688

39. ISO #3689

40. ISO #3690

41. ISO #3691

42. ISO #3692

43. ISO #3693

Night 1

Vote Counts
    Note: Votes are NOT in chronological order.
    FM-Poo Poo Potato (12):
    FM-Amogus, FM-Renaissance Panda, FM-Laughing Carrot, FM-Flying Witch, FM-Blobs, FM-Monkey Allen Poe, FM-Innocent Smirk, FM-Calcifer, FM-Just a Guy, FM-Shocked Kirby Face, FM-Nike, FM-Derpy Nemo

FM-Amogus (7):
    FM-Aerial Trumpet, FM-Diamond, FM-Poo Poo Potato, FM-Sunset, FM-Scar, FM-Psychedelic Bee, FM-Nefarious

FM-Gargoyle Dog (2):
    FM-Floopy, FM-Sixteen Squares

FM-Derpy Nemo (1):
    FM-Goobler

FM-Jigglypuff (2):
    FM-Bendy Gamer, FM-SadPeepo

FM-Floopy (1):
    FM-Gargoyle Dog

FM-Flying Witch (1):
    FM-Smiley

FM-Laughing Carrot (1):
    FM-Alien Dude

FM-Sunset (1):
    FM-Jigglypuff

FM-Goobler (1):
    FM-Definitely Katze

FM-Blobs (1):
    FM-Fishy Fish

Not Voting (9):
    FM-Anime Waifu, FM-Bunny Girl, FM-Evil Kitty, FM-Hair So Wild, FM-Lines, FM-Mud, FM-Normal Face, FM-Society, FM-Upvote

FM-Poo Poo Potato has been executed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Town
    Role: Rubick

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:

You are the Grand Magus.

Spell Steal: At night you may copy an ability that another player used. You gain the option to use their ability until you use Spell Steal again, at which time your new ability will replace the old one. If you are scum aligned, you may *not* use this ability on members of your own informed minority faction. You may not copy factional abilities. If the last ability used by your target was a factional ability, or an ability that you cannot copy (this is usually explicitly stated in your target’s rolecard), then you will instead copy the last non-factional ability your target used. If your target has used no abilities, Spell Steal will fail. Charges or cooldowns on abilities are not refreshed when you steal an ability again- for example, if you steal and use a 1 charge kill and then steal it again, the kill will still have 0 charges. An ability lasts two full day/night cycles until it expires, and you cannot steal from the same target two times in a row. Spell Steal may be used alongside any other items or abilities. Spell Steal moves last in the order of operations (if applicable) and steals the last ability that the target used in the order of operations if they used multiple (if applicable).

Rubick begins the game with a stolen ability picked by the hosts/balance team. Or, perhaps, no ability at all. If that’s the case, fuck you, lmao.

Your rolecard will update to include your stolen ability here:

Stolen Spell (1)
    Empty

Stolen Spell (2)
    Empty (some abilities may require two parts, or you may unlock this slot with the Son of Aghanim passive, listed below)

Son of Aghanim: If you obtain the Aghanim’s Scepter item, your Spell Steal will be upgraded, and you will be able to have two copied abilities at the same time and use both of them at once. The method for obtaining the Aghanim’s Scepter` is a mystery, but you suspect it can be done in many different ways, all of which involve the occurrence of very rare role interactions as a result of your powers.

Magus Cypher: If you obtain $34.99 USD or an equivalent amount of a different currency (host discretion on what qualifies), you may choose to spend it to purchase the Magus Cypher. This will have no effect on you, but it will make you and all of your abilities look very cool. This action may be used alongside any other items or abilities, and cannot be copied or stolen. Nothing can restrict you from taking this action

Their Edited Role Submission
    Role: Too Hot To Handle
    Rolecard:
    During the night phase, you may douse another player. The gasoline you doused them with will evaporate at the end of the following day phase.

During the day phase, you may shout """"IS IT HOT IN HERE, OR IS IT JUST ME!?"""" in 7 sized orange font (#FF8C00) bolded. If you quote someone and say this, you will incinerate that individual, your doused player, and yourself. You all die. You cannot use this ability on day 1.

If you say it individually, then you die by yourself, without killing anyone else. You may use this ability on day 1. You may also message the hosts this phrase during the night to trigger this ability at night.

If you activate your ability and end up killing no one, the host will quote your post and say, "It's just you."

FM-Normal Face has been Inactivity Modkilled and has lost the game.

Their Flip
    Alignment: The Council
    Role: Jedi Master

Factional Abilities:
    [REDACTED]

Win Condition:
    [REDACTED]

Rolecard:
    You are a master of the ways of the force, bringing peace to the KRC realms…… Or so you hope.

Abilities:

Once per night you may mind trick someone, forcing them to visit a different target.

Instead of mind tricking someone, you may protect someone at night from any attacks, as you are a keeper of the peace. You may not target the same person on consecutive nights. If that player is attacked, the player(s) who attacked them will be injured and are vulnerable to being attacked in the future. The attacker receives the feedback:
    A Jedi Master stood in your way on your way to attack you were injured in a duel with them, but escaped with your life. Your injury has given you the "Vulnerable" condition:
    Vulnerability: If the player is targeted by a percentage-based attack (such as, but not limited to, ITAs) the attack is rolled twice. If either attack hits, they die. Injuries from Vulnerability stack, e.g a twice vulnerable player has attacks against them rolled three times.
    If you are slain by any means, you may choose a living player. You will gain a private chat with that player for as long as they are alive, allowing you to communicate with them as a Jedi spirit. If you wish, you may also move on before your target dies.

Role: The Witch of Kaleidoscopic Realm
    Rolecard:
    [USERNAME], the Witch (Warlock) of Kaleidoscopic Realm

Background:

As a witch who only contracts with second-rated deities, you are so done with the Witch Association for looking down on you, forcing you to make slime energy drinks over the last 300 years. Now, you just want to relax in an unassuming town. Little did you know, there's a conflict happening this very moment and you were caught in the midst of it! Being hanged or visited by armed personnel is the least of your problems, you can deal with those easily using your magic. But god forbid you cause too much of a ruckus, and the Witch Association finds your whereabouts! Them dragging you back to work would be the most humiliating thing since your mom found out you still sleep with your stuffed bear Mr. Freddy well into your 200s!!!

Mechanics:
    For the purposes of this character, GM will announce the day of the week the game is started on through a public system. (if GM chooses to start on Saturday your character is effectively a vanilla character with no power for the day). After that, every in-game day follows the normal cycle
    Your ability let you designate your target without actually visiting them at night (this is open to interpretation, as the summon do the works). The exception is Fruit of Persephone which you must have the target acknowledged receiving it in the main thread. This is considered a public day action.

Ability:
    Your power depends on the days of the week of which deity you formed a contract with. To activate the ability for the day you must perform the required ritual.
    Keys:
    (.) a statement about yourself.
    (!) a statement about someone else.
    (?) a question.
    Your first 3 posts of the day have to contain the above keys in the correct order to complete the ritual for the day
    You must dm the GM a link to the posts containing the keys to activate your ability

Monday
    Keys: (?)-(!)-(.)
    Contract: Illusion of Change
    Effect: Cast a lucid dream on a target.
    Effectively role-blocks them for the night.
    An investigative action on the target will only reveal they are asleep.
    The target will not notice they are in a dream. They will perform their night actions as normal except nothing actually happened. This will be revealed to them during the next day
    Night chat from the target will have the GM explained to other parties that the target are sleeptalking
    Activation: Night phase

Tuesday
    Keys: (?)-(.)-(!)
    Contract: Conquest of Gilgamesh
    Effect: You are blessed by Gilgamesh, making you impervious to damage and allowing you to successfully perform any night action you set out to do
    You flawlessly nullify any attacks during the day and night phase
    This effect also applies a modifier such that any actions you do perform will succeed
    Ex. you can sell an energy drink to even the most skeptical person
    Ex. an attack performed on Tuesday will bypass immunity
    Activation: As soon as the keys are completed

Wednesday
    Keys: (!)-(?)-(.)
    Contract: Rain of Tlaloc
    Effect: Tialoc summons a downpour from heavens.
    You can choose the targets that are rained on.
    You can choose the area to be the whole town or targets who have common identifiable traits:
    Ex: Everyone who spoke about X topic
    If this is the case, dm the host the list and proof
    Ex: Everyone who bought your energy drinks
    It will be a public broadcast by GMs that it is raining and the targets that the rain is upon.
    Ex: A rainy cloud follows X the whole cycle.
    The effects of the rain will be decided by the player but must be reasonable as determined by the hosts. The strength of the rain will be greatly diminished when multiple targets are targeted and, if too many players are targeted, you will be left with only a harmless drizzle.
    Ex. the rain will reveal someone's footprints in the mud, allowing them to be tracked
    Ex: the rain will impede outdoor activities like picnics, etc.
    Ex: the rain makes driving slower
    Activation: As soon as the keys are completed. The rain will last for one whole cycle. Can target yourself.

Thursday
    Keys: (!)-(.)-(?)
    Contract: Gift of Fafnir
    Effect: A benevolent Fafnir lends you an item of your choice from his stash of treasure, for the week.

Tree of Persephone: Eating a fruit of the Underworld is a sure way to become a permanent resident of it
    The player can choose whatever fruits for this to their liking. Ex: apple, pear, strawberry, etc
    When I said fruit, it is whatever botanical definition of fruit you like, so don't go asking if tomato is a fruit
    The player given the fruit will be informed that they are now holding a suspicious piece of fruit.
    A player holding the fruit has increased (+15%) vulnerability to ITAs and cannot be affected by positive night actions. The player holding the fruit will not be aware of its full effects
    If a player dies by any means while eating the fruit, the player will be announced to have died from consuming the Fruit of Persephone
    The tree only bears fruit on the first and fourth day

The Dead Sea Scroll
    Any document you copy/create using this will become real on every record
    You may write a document at night and have it be publicly posted at SoD.

The Suit of Mephisto
    Reflect the first Supernatural interaction on the Player to the source
    The Player will be informed by GM that there has been a supernatural interaction targeting them and its effect
    Only affect Supernatural interaction. Human interaction are not reflected
    Can only reflect the first of such action every day

Friday
    Keys: (.)-(!)-(?)
    Contract: Service of Titania
    Effect: Tiania lends you her faeries.
    Faeries are invisible and can be assigned to watch over a target without them noticing.
    Faeries will cloak the target with invisibility, shielding them from actions
    Activation: Night phase. Can target self.

Saturday
    Keys: (.)-(?)-(!)
    Contract: Passage of Kronos
    Effect: Kronos will peer back in time and tell you about the past.
    This allows you to know everything that happened last night to a target (dead or alive), and what your target did. However, if your target is dead then you will not be able to see their killer unless their killer also performed a different action on your target that night.

Sunday
    Keys: (.)-(.)-(.)
    Contract: Mirror of Amaterasu
    Effect: Amaterasu gives you the power to use Yata no Kagami, allowing you to see everything under the sun.
    Effectively Clairvoyance, you can target a player to see any actions they perform during the day phase.
    GM will dm the player the actions during the day before Night phase starts.

Every second day you can instead choose to invoke the following contract:
    Keys: (?)-(?)-(?)
    Contract: Whisper of Mercury
    Effect: Mercury carries your words with the wind
    Allows you to communicate with a living target regardless of restrictions, undetected
    This is in the form of an anonymous night chat

Every third day you can instead choose to invoke the following contract:
    Keys: (!)-(!)-(!)
    Contract: Judgment of Osiris
    Effect: Osiris permits you to speak with the souls of the damned
    Allows you to communicate with a dead target, undetected. This may only be used on players who died within the past 24 hours.
    This is in the form of an anonymous chat, which lasts until the end of the next night cycle, although the dead player may choose to move on earlier if they wish.
    Activation: Day or Night phase, but only once within the same cycle number (e.g. you cannot target a player on both Day 3 and Night 3)

FM-Society has been Inactivity Modkilled and has lost the game.

Their Flip
    Alignment: Town
    Role: The Psychotic Drowns Where The Mystic Swims

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:
    At any point during the game (day or night), you may hallucinate feedback that may or may not be any player's actual feedback. Hallucinated feedback and actual feedback are undistinguishable to you (rationally impossible feedback is possible and obviously much easier to distinguish, ie : ""You got shot !"" or ""You are dead."").

At any point during the game, you may hear voices that may or may not be telling the truth, or may or may not be sentences from ANY private chat. (Note the difference between private chats and factional chats)

At least 1 voice and at least 1 feedback per cycle must be someone's actual utterance/feedback. If no private chats exist, then you will be truthfully informed of this by being told that ""You hear an eerie silence.""

Have at least one vision during the night, depicting a night action that might or might not have been used. Envisioned night actions are always actions that exist in the game, but might not have actually occurred. At least 1 vision will be an actual vision depicting a real night action each night.

You are immune to any and all psychoactives. For every negated psychoactive, visions and hallucinations get more accurate, more of them are true or really happening to someone else.
    You may not be roleblocked, no matter the method even if put out of consciousness.
    It is impossible to prevent hallucinations and visions, for they are granted to you from superior beings (hosts !).
    If you were to die, you would be described as drowning (mostly figuratively).
    If you were to win, you would be described as leisurely swimming (mostly figuratively, too).

At night you may pick a target and anonymously sent them a blotter. They can choose to use it, in which case they suffer from your hallucinations and voices and visions if relevant (if used at night) for a full phase (one full day or one full night) or pass it along to someone else. Unlike this role, they do not have ANY garantee regarding truthfulness or validity, of anything.

Role: Jedi Master
    Rolecard:
    You are a master of the ways of the force, bringing peace to the KRC realms…… Or so you hope.

Abilities:

Once per night you may mind trick someone, forcing them to visit a different target.

Instead of mind tricking someone, you may protect someone at night from any attacks, as you are a keeper of the peace. You may not target the same person on consecutive nights. If that player is attacked, the player(s) who attacked them will be injured and are vulnerable to being attacked in the future. The attacker receives the feedback:
    A Jedi Master stood in your way on your way to attack you were injured in a duel with them, but escaped with your life. Your injury has given you the "Vulnerable" condition:
    Vulnerability: If the player is targeted by a percentage-based attack (such as, but not limited to, ITAs) the attack is rolled twice. If either attack hits, they die. Injuries from Vulnerability stack, e.g a twice vulnerable player has attacks against them rolled three times.
    If you are slain by any means, you may choose a living player. You will gain a private chat with that player for as long as they are alive, allowing you to communicate with them as a Jedi spirit. If you wish, you may also move on before your target dies.

The original post has also been updated.

Night 1 Ends at 7 PM CST on Friday April 14th

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Night action deadline is 2 hours before SoD

Last edited by Lumi; April 15th, 2023 at 05:00 PM.

44. ISO #3694

45. ISO #3695

46. ISO #3696

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Scar View Post
    2 more posts to go! you can do it!
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Society View Post
    Lmao I'd rather make constructive posts but for the time being gotta do what you gotta do
    I even tried to encourage FM-Society to post 2 more times, and he stopped with 9 posts.... gah

47. ISO #3697

48. ISO #3698

Hey so. We are in the hood. Gargoyle Dog is also in the hood with us. So far that is the only thing that is different from what they claimed. I am indeed able to vote on an in-hood vig action, others are confirming things work mostly as garg said. Garg claims their rolecard is confusing and they didn't realize they would be in the hood.

49. ISO #3699

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Flying Witch View Post
    Hey so. We are in the hood. Gargoyle Dog is also in the hood with us. So far that is the only thing that is different from what they claimed. I am indeed able to vote on an in-hood vig action, others are confirming things work mostly as garg said. Garg claims their rolecard is confusing and they didn't realize they would be in the hood.
    Didn't Garg straight up claimed he only get to be part of the hood if the loop doesn't end or return to one of the members already in the hood?

50. ISO #3700