10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

Re: S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade

Hello to all old friends, new friends, and not friends!

Before I take my spot as the town jester, I want to take a moment to highlight a potentially overlooked mechanic that some of you may not be very familiar with: Last Wills.

Last Wills give you an opportunity to share your thoughts as of the night you are killed (if you are killed at night) or as of the day you are mislynched. They serve as a chance to share your final thoughts as a confirmed town member. They are invaluable and should be updated every night to share the following:
    • Reads lists (or at least thoughts on key players)
    • Night actions (what actions have you taken each night, what feedback have you received each night)
    • Mech thoughts
    • Any other analysis you've done on the game (VCA, night action tracking, etc)

Last Wills are, in my experience, a mechanic rather unique to sc2mafia and this game is going to be balanced around the fact that every single town member has the chance to share their thoughts as a confirmed town after their death. Games have been won and lost by following and ignoring last wills respectively. Those of you who were in the last KRC might know that it could have been mech solved a few days earlier if an investigative role kept a last will with their results (it was eventually mech solved, but not until the f3!) Do NOT forget to keep a last will, and please update it every night!!!!!!

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Monkey Allen Poe View Post

Before I take my spot as the town jester, I want to take a moment to highlight a potentially overlooked mechanic that some of you may not be very familiar with: Last Wills.

Last Wills give you an opportunity to share your thoughts as of the night you are killed (if you are killed at night) or as of the day you are mislynched. They serve as a chance to share your final thoughts as a confirmed town member. They are invaluable and should be updated every night to share the following:
    • Night actions (what actions have you taken each night, what feedback have you received each night)
    • Mech thoughts

Last Wills are, in my experience, a mechanic rather unique to sc2mafia and this game is going to be balanced around the fact that every single town member has the chance to share their thoughts as a confirmed town after their death. Games have been won and lost by following and ignoring last wills respectively. Those of you who were in the last KRC might know that it could have been mech solved a few days earlier if an investigative role kept a last will with their results (it was eventually mech solved, but not until the f3!) Do NOT forget to keep a last will, and please update it every night!!!!!!
    town

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

• Mech thoughts

alright this is absolutely the best avatar

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blobs View Post
    Because I know not what to expect of N0s, because I didn't expect that many stuff and because weird shit looks and smells like antitown shit.
    fair, except for the last part. By nature KRC is all weird shit, roles are made aligment agnostic for a reason. Still, knowing what mech is available to everyone is probably still good

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Aerial Trumpet View Post
    -vote FM-Flying Witch

BURN THE WITCH
    Burning a girl you like is cruel and barbaric!  ̄0 ̄
    There is no possible justification for such a horrible act. ⋋_⋌
    I know it can be difficult to express your feelings to someone you are interested in, but I know you can do it! Just tell her you love her, no need to burn her! UwU

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mud View Post
    fair, except for the last part. By nature KRC is all weird shit, roles are made aligment agnostic for a reason. Still, knowing what mech is available to everyone is probably still good
    There's usually a weird shit cursor, and when the weird shit cursor is dialed up to 11 AND coupled with 'random' shit, you're definitely dealing with antitown shit.

At least that's a safe assumption to make IMO.

I'm still sending out love letters tho.

43. ISO #143

I am beginning an All Animal Alliance. @FM-Renaissance Panda @FM-Bunny Girl @FM-Gargoyle Dog

Team? I won’t kill you if you won’t kill me.

Open admission to anyone who can prove that they’re animal enough to join.
    Heya fluffbutts! wagwagwag Owo, hope y'all are havin' a pawsome day! :3 Just wanted to send some fuzzy wuzzy vibes your way! snuggles Remember, we're all in this big furpile together, so let's stay pawsitive and spread love, not fleas! UwU. Stay floofy, my furiends! nuzzles Nyaa~!

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150