S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade - Page 130
Register

User Tag List

Page 130 of 171 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 140 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,500 of 8524
  1. ISO #6451

2. ISO #6452

3. ISO #6453

Re: S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sunset View Post
    Temporal Field
    Additionally, thanks to your mastery of time, you automatically slow down time around yourself when you are attacked at night or killed during the day (except through day execution). Thus, if you are attacked at night, you will only die at the end of the following night; if you are attacked at day, you will only die at the end of the following day. While you are between life and death after an attack, you may be healed by roles with that ability to avoid dying altogether. Your in-between life and death state is announced in the thread. Avoiding death in this way is exhausting and after you do so, your Temporal Field is disabled for the rest of the game.

So Lines must be the other Time dude. Lines es un tipo de la mafia.
    yeah, i concluded this a while ago too.

Lines no debe sobrevivir

4. ISO #6454

5. ISO #6455

6. ISO #6456

7. ISO #6457

Or they shot at you, and my shots missed. I think this is a reasonable conclusion to make. I have a 66.72% chance of succeeding on my 4 required shots, that's basically a 2/3rds chance.

Esto es cierto.
    Role-blocks consume the ammo you were planning to use on that night, and abilities which force you to target someone will end up targeting random body parts for each point of ammo force-targeted (note the role's ""contextual OoO"" processing mechanic at the bottom). If you were targeting the body parts of a player, and they were switched with another player, you will still be targeting the same body parts except for the fact that you are now targeting the player they were switched with.
    THIS IS FROM YOUR SUBMITTED ROLECARD, IF YOU WERE WITCHED THE SHOTS BECOME RANDOMIZED, IF IT WAS A BUS DRIVER EFFECT THEN YOUR SHOTS WOULD HAVE HIT IF I UNDERSTAND CORRECTLY

8. ISO #6458

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Amogus View Post
    THIS IS FROM YOUR SUBMITTED ROLECARD, IF YOU WERE WITCHED THE SHOTS BECOME RANDOMIZED, IF IT WAS A BUS DRIVER EFFECT THEN YOUR SHOTS WOULD HAVE HIT IF I UNDERSTAND CORRECTLY
    Abilities that force me to shoot someone when I wasn't shooting randomize the shots.

If I was already shooting someone, and that target was replaced with a different target, I'm still targeting the same body parts, just a different person. Espero que esto te ayude a entender.

9. ISO #6459

SUBMITTED ROLECARD MEANING YOUR CLAIMED CARD THAT WAS FLIPPED AS A SUBMITTED ROLE

10. ISO #6460

11. ISO #6461

12. ISO #6462

And in any case there was any doubts about my claim, I also have a chart here of the chances of success for each of my abilities.

I will copypaste it directly from my notes

1 2 3 4 5 6
    Head (2) 0.00% 6.25% 15.63% 26.17% 36.72% 46.61%
    Torso (4) 0.00% 0.00% 0.00% 18.97% 44.78% 66.72%
    Arms (2) 0.00% 30.25% 57.48% 75.85% 86.88% 93.08%
    Legs (1) 60.00% 84.00% 93.60% 97.44% 98.98% 99.59%

13. ISO #6463

ATTENTION ALL BITCHES

I HAVE A SHIT TON OF GUNS, IM ABLE TO SHOOT PEOPLE IN VARYING DIFFERENT WAYS WITH THE ONLY CAVEAT THAT IF I TRY TO HIT TOWN I IMMEDIATELY DIE WITH MY LAST WILL WIPED, THIS IS ME OUTING.
    WOLVES ARE SHITTING THEIR PANTS RIGHT NOW AND THAT'S A GOOD THING, NOW I WANT THEM ALL TO DROWN IN BROWN WITH THIS NEW SET OF RULES WE'RE GOING TO BE PLAYING BY

NUMBER ONE: YOUR FIRST THREE POSTS AFTER THIS POST WILL CONTAIN A ROLECLAIM, ALL OF YOUR FEEDBACK, AND AN ARGUEMENT AS TO WHY YOU ARE NOT SCUM.
    NUMBER TWO: ALL ITAs WILL TARGET THE SAME PERSON, WE GO FROM THE TOP OF OUR POE DOWNWARDS, AND WE DO NOT DEVIATE FROM DECIDED ITA TARGETS. EVERY SINGLE PERSON WILL SHOOT AND IF YOU DO NOT SHOOT DURING AN ITA PHASE YOU WILL BE SHOT OR LYNCHED
    NUMBER THREE: EVERYONE WILL BE PUT ONTO A SHITLIST, AND REMOVED AS AT LEAST 5 OR MORE PEOPLE AGREE THAT THEY ARE NOT SCUM. THESE PEOPLE IN THE SHITLIST WILL BE IN THE POE FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE DAY. YOU MUST EXPLICITLY AGREE WITH THE ARUGEMENT PRESENTED ABOUT WHY THEY ARE NOT SCUM FOR THEM TO BE REMOVED FROM THE SHITLIST.
    IF YOU DEVIATE FROM ANY OF THESE RULES YOU WILL BE SHOT, EITHER BY ME, OR BE PUT AT THE TOP OF THE POE AND TURNED INTO SWISS FUCKING CHEESE BY ITAS.

CURRENT SHITLIST:
    FM-Lines
    FM-Anime Waifu
    FM-Sunset
    FM-Mud
    FM-Definitely Katze
    FM-Aerial Trumpet
    FM-Bunny Girl
    FM-Smiley
    FM-Jigglypuff
    FM-Shocked Kirby Face
    FM-Hair so Wild
    FM-Renaissance Panda
    FM-Floopy
    FM-Bendy Gamer
    FM-Psychedelic Bee
    FM-SadPeepo
    N1
    Swapped
    Bee to Upvote
    Anime to Aerial
    Monkey to Evil Kitty

Was informed my hog ran home

N2
    Bee to Trumpet

Reasons I am town
    Well assuming lines is the time lady means ITA 1 was atleast 2 wolfs in that shot list which after I got busy and left were argued off while I was other I argued for others to be removed lowering it to this unsure.

If you look how I tried to get info on wtf happened with the nike stuff should be obvious from this and why I was upset at the miscommunication from derpy

Can explain why I did each action when I have time am at work should have 15 mins in like an hour or so

Can

14. ISO #6464

15. ISO #6465

16. ISO #6466

17. ISO #6467

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Bunny Girl View Post
    N1
    Swapped
    Bee to Upvote
    Anime to Aerial
    Monkey to Evil Kitty

N2
    Bee to Trumpet

Reasons I am town
    Well assuming lines is the time lady means ITA 1 was atleast 2 wolfs in that shot list which after I got busy and left were argued off while I was other I argued for others to be removed lowering it to this unsure.

If you look how I tried to get info on wtf happened with the nike stuff should be obvious from this and why I was upset at the miscommunication from derpy

Can explain why I did each action when I have time am at work should have 15 mins in like an hour or so

Can
    by swapped do you mean bus driver shenanigans?

esto es importante

18. ISO #6468

19. ISO #6469

20. ISO #6470

21. ISO #6471

22. ISO #6472

23. ISO #6473

24. ISO #6474

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    also lines can probably die if we target them with another kill right? If we have a ton of shots to the point where it isn't a resource, might be worth shooting to stop an antitown ITA
    i want an answer from bunny girl first, depending on what it is i may have reason to believe a certain someone is bad

donde esta ella

25. ISO #6475

Okay, tell me this because I've been wanting to know for a while now. Why is Peepo so townread? Simplemente no entiendo.
    also this never got answered I have found peepo towny for their megaposts, their frogposting was an objectively towny use of the ability, and 0 agenda from them

there's technically no good reason for them to be so high in my reads but I just get unbelievably good feelings there

26. ISO #6476

reminder from ITA shots:

Sunset, Mud, Me, Floopy, and Bendy are the living players who have shot at scum

Mud, Trumpet, Bunny, Jigglypuff, Amogus, Hair, Panda, and Bee are the living players who shot at town

Waifu, Smiley, Lines are the living players who shot nobody

and then peepo shot at 3p

27. ISO #6477

reminder from ITA shots:

Sunset, Mud, Me, Floopy, and Bendy are the living players who have shot at scum

Mud, Trumpet, Bunny, Jigglypuff, Amogus, Hair, Panda, and Bee are the living players who shot at town

Waifu, Smiley, Lines are the living players who shot nobody

and then peepo shot at 3p
    of the people who didn't shoot scum, I'm fine with trumpet, bunny, amogus, panda-ish, waifu, peepo

I think lots of scum in puff, hair, bee, smiley, lines (obviously)

28. ISO #6478

29. ISO #6479

30. ISO #6480

31. ISO #6481

32. ISO #6482

Reasoning for swaps is I wanted to swap KP off people that were towny to low influence players that would be good to resolve but unlikely to be targeted with KP to avoid well KP hitting the town

Last night I picked trumpet cause think JaG spewed them and bee cause they well I liked day 1 felt weird little movement there comparatively I also thought lines and Katze would be vigged and didn't wanna mess with that.

Also figured TP would be on higher towns so didn't bother there

Did almost pick Kirby but figured wouldn't be a high target

33. ISO #6483

34. ISO #6484

also lines can probably die if we target them with another kill right? If we have a ton of shots to the point where it isn't a resource, might be worth shooting to stop an antitown ITA
    By this logic if amongus is truthful on their shots they could just shoot lines again for free no?

35. ISO #6485

36. ISO #6486

37. ISO #6487

38. ISO #6488

39. ISO #6489

ATTENTION ALL BITCHES

I HAVE A SHIT TON OF GUNS, IM ABLE TO SHOOT PEOPLE IN VARYING DIFFERENT WAYS WITH THE ONLY CAVEAT THAT IF I TRY TO HIT TOWN I IMMEDIATELY DIE WITH MY LAST WILL WIPED, THIS IS ME OUTING.
    WOLVES ARE SHITTING THEIR PANTS RIGHT NOW AND THAT'S A GOOD THING, NOW I WANT THEM ALL TO DROWN IN BROWN WITH THIS NEW SET OF RULES WE'RE GOING TO BE PLAYING BY

NUMBER ONE: YOUR FIRST THREE POSTS AFTER THIS POST WILL CONTAIN A ROLECLAIM, ALL OF YOUR FEEDBACK, AND AN ARGUEMENT AS TO WHY YOU ARE NOT SCUM.
    NUMBER TWO: ALL ITAs WILL TARGET THE SAME PERSON, WE GO FROM THE TOP OF OUR POE DOWNWARDS, AND WE DO NOT DEVIATE FROM DECIDED ITA TARGETS. EVERY SINGLE PERSON WILL SHOOT AND IF YOU DO NOT SHOOT DURING AN ITA PHASE YOU WILL BE SHOT OR LYNCHED
    NUMBER THREE: EVERYONE WILL BE PUT ONTO A SHITLIST, AND REMOVED AS AT LEAST 5 OR MORE PEOPLE AGREE THAT THEY ARE NOT SCUM. THESE PEOPLE IN THE SHITLIST WILL BE IN THE POE FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE DAY. YOU MUST EXPLICITLY AGREE WITH THE ARUGEMENT PRESENTED ABOUT WHY THEY ARE NOT SCUM FOR THEM TO BE REMOVED FROM THE SHITLIST.
    IF YOU DEVIATE FROM ANY OF THESE RULES YOU WILL BE SHOT, EITHER BY ME, OR BE PUT AT THE TOP OF THE POE AND TURNED INTO SWISS FUCKING CHEESE BY ITAS.

CURRENT SHITLIST:
    FM-Lines
    FM-Anime Waifu
    FM-Sunset
    FM-Mud
    FM-Definitely Katze
    FM-Aerial Trumpet
    FM-Bunny Girl
    FM-Smiley
    FM-Jigglypuff
    FM-Shocked Kirby Face
    FM-Hair so Wild
    FM-Renaissance Panda
    FM-Floopy
    FM-Bendy Gamer
    FM-Psychedelic Bee
    FM-SadPeepo
    AYE AYE CAPTAIN CREWMATE SIR!

I am a Match Maker, Amogus Sir! All of my actions have been claimed in thread already except for Kirby's paired partner, who I do not wish to disclose since I don't think that's really helpful for town to know and can only help mafia, sir! If you find it necessary to know for whatever reason I will claim it though!

As for why I am not scum, I can only argue that I think my interactions with JaG should make it obvious I am not paired with him! But that's just my own personal opinion, sir! And I think I have been very open about my thought process this whole game, sir! I have been mostly wrong about everything though but I hope you understand that I am just bad at mafia, sir, and am not pushing a wolf agenda!

I must apologize for tinfoiling you the entirety of last night phase, Captain Amogus Sir! I am a very paranoid individual and I am glad that you have proven that you are not mafia, Sir!

40. ISO #6490

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Bunny Girl View Post
    N1
    Swapped
    Bee to Upvote
    Anime to Aerial
    Monkey to Evil Kitty

N2
    Bee to Trumpet

Reasons I am town

Can
    I was theorizing that your role was a counter to nike's role... like when I saw the edited role card submission I was like "oh for sure that's the wolf sided bus driver"

Why did you not defend Nike more?

41. ISO #6491

42. ISO #6492

43. ISO #6493

44. ISO #6494

45. ISO #6495

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lines View Post
    Certainly!

On IPad/Mobile - so apologies if the formatting is terrible.

Read List

Good/Town

Aerial Trumpet,
    Monkey Poe,
    Mud,
    Sunset,

Wouldn’t say any of these are Locke Good for me yet - but sound discussion and genuine emotion/thought process in posts.

Neutral/Null

Pretty much anyone I haven’t mentioned, I haven’t really got much of a read on at all.

I feel like I keep flipping between multiple potential alignment reads on Anime Waifu & Just a Guy.

Evil/Scum

Bunny Girl,
    Amogus,
    Smiley

Get the feeling with these 3 they are pretty happen with whatever train comes and aren’t too fussed on which one to hop aboard.

Smiley in particular, seems to be seeking re-assurance as to whether others see him as good or whether everyone views him that way - whilst I’m sure we all want other Town to acknowledge us, you don’t necessarily push for it unless you are scum/neutral.
    golden post btw

I'd bet at least one of the evil/scum reads is actually scum, and I'd bet that waifu is town since they were mentioned alongside Jesus

46. ISO #6496

47. ISO #6497

48. ISO #6498

ATTENTION ALL BITCHES

CURRENT SHITLIST:
    FM-Lines
    FM-Anime Waifu
    FM-Sunset
    FM-Mud
    FM-Definitely Katze
    FM-Aerial Trumpet
    FM-Bunny Girl
    FM-Smiley
    FM-Jigglypuff
    FM-Shocked Kirby Face
    FM-Hair so Wild
    FM-Renaissance Panda
    FM-Floopy
    FM-Bendy Gamer
    FM-Psychedelic Bee
    FM-SadPeepo
    I can either use my ability or charge it
    I charged it n1
    Which gave me the ability to shoot someone n2
    I tried to shoot you

I'd say my reads has been fairly accurate and townsided and I don't think I've voted any flipped town?
    I'm not betting my life on that one though, but can't recall any right now

49. ISO #6499

I'm not sure I trust the Amogus claim
    Roles are supposed to be NAI but that seems like a role that wouldn't work as wolf
    Smells like a wolf who shot a wolf to get people's trust, force them to claim and then have shenanigans to lock bring them to victory
    It's, what, 10 v 6 right now? Or 9 v 6 v 1 if Jigglypuff's 3p

50. ISO #6500