Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 171 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Poo Poo Potato View Post
    Sure until Nefarious does something.
    This is an annoyingly okay answer
    I say annoyingly because Potato was my pocket top scumread up to this point (didn't like the Wendy's entrance and dip after that and general surface level content)
    but that's. hm. okay.

Anime Waifu's response is... also vexingly cromulent.

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Anime Waifu View Post
    Heroes never die! Ony me can decide to sacrifice myself in the name of the one who will save this world! @^▽^@

It's time for you to start getting nervous: Jesus has entered the thread and your cult is going to have a hard time. But you can always repent and assure the true goddess - me! (((o(*°▽°*)o)))
    I would rather burn alive than do this

4. ISO #504

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Flying Witch View Post
    I say annoyingly because Potato was my pocket top scumread up to this point (didn't like the Wendy's entrance and dip after that and general surface level content)
    but that's. hm. okay.

me no understand fancy words pls translate

5. ISO #505

Heroes never die! Ony me can decide to sacrifice myself in the name of the one who will save this world! @^▽^@

It's time for you to start getting nervous: Jesus has entered the thread and your cult is going to have a hard time. But you can always repent and assure the true goddess - me! (((o(*°▽°*)o)))
    Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God.

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

but that's. hm. okay.

I live to disappoint and annoy.

13. ISO #513

Waifu seems town
    And Hazael said, “Why does my lord weep?” He answered, “Because I know the evil that you will do to the people of Israel. You will set on fire their fortresses, and you will kill their young men with the sword and dash in pieces their little ones and rip open their pregnant women.”

14. ISO #514

Waifu seems town
    objetivly, you might be right but my ego isint ready to accept that now, so ill re-evaluate in the morning. Their read list kinda sucks tbh, but not necessarely in a "wolfy suck" way, i just really hate their justifications

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

Behold, a day is coming for the Lord, when the spoil taken from you will be divided in your midst. For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women raped. Half of the city shall go out into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations as when he fights on a day of battle. On that day his feet shall stand on the Mount of Olives that lies before Jerusalem on the east, and the Mount of Olives shall be split in two from east to west by a very wide valley, so that one half of the Mount shall move northward, and the other half southward. And you shall flee to the valley of my mountains, for the valley of the mountains shall reach to Azal. And you shall flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.

23. ISO #523

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Monkey Allen Poe View Post
    Very curious that Anime hasn’t scumread Jesus for the low effort content posting. I feel like that’s inconsistent with their read on me. If you’re going to scumread my wall post as coasting, you have to scumread the guy posting nothing but Bible posts, right?
    jumped the gun on this one, anime has been very inconsistent with their timings on reading/posting stuff. Shoulve waited 30min or so before poking there

24. ISO #524

I have no "trusted" townreads atm. I'm trying to focus on scummy behavior. There are too many people here to keep track of everyone, but little by little I fill the table. >μ<
    I have a small degree of trust in Potato, but I don't want to say why at this moment. UwU
    Carrot pays attention to details and I like it. But it's not AI. Anyways I don't like train on him. ¬、¬
    As for FM-Mud lazy reads and lies are scum-indicative, but random votes and some agression around is town-indicative.  ̄人 ̄

The Monkey looks the most suspicious:
    1. lazy whitewashing with quoting rules
    2. attempts to lead the town.
    3. Probably coordinating with Panda (explained above).
    4. Cheap attempt to manipulate town invest.

If Monkey flip some scum faction, Panda is next. Also Monkey, despite suspicious actions, can be just overconfident town. That's why I don't like the fact that Mud is trying to reduce the whole game to my confrontation with the Monkey, because there are still many players around. ⋋_⋌

At the moment I am reading the posts that led to the other train (on Carrot), but I am not yet ready to draw conclusions about that. ಠ_ಠ
    I have no idea how you've somehow confidently come to the conclusion this early that panda and monkey are teamed together but it's too crazy of an idea to come from scum at this point in the game so you're in my town core now
    actually unless monkey is scum and anime just wants to set pandas up to get voted out if monkey ever flips because anime KNOWS monkey will flip scum
    or maybe it's the other way around and PANDA is the scum and you're trying to distance yourself from panda without ever actually pushing him because you'll be busy pushing monkey, and if monkey ever flips, you'll be able to easily back off from pandas while still being distanced from them because you only said pandas was possibly scum because you thought monkey was scum with them

anyways this is town if monkey and pandas both are town
    and if both monkey and pandas are actually scum together... idk, probably town as well

25. ISO #525

Philip found Nathanael and told him, “We have found the one Moses wrote about in the Law, and about whom the prophets also wrote—Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.”

“Nazareth! Can anything good come from there?” Nathanael asked. “Come and see,” said Philip.

When Jesus saw Nathanael approaching, he said of him, “Here truly is an Israelite in whom there is no deceit.”

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

Very curious that Anime hasn’t scumread Jesus for the low effort content posting. I feel like that’s inconsistent with their read on me. If you’re going to scumread my wall post as coasting, you have to scumread the guy posting nothing but Bible posts, right?
    To the choirmaster. Of David. The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds; there is none who does good.

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

Philip found Nathanael and told him, “We have found the one Moses wrote about in the Law, and about whom the prophets also wrote—Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.”

“Nazareth! Can anything good come from there?” Nathanael asked. “Come and see,” said Philip.

When Jesus saw Nathanael approaching, he said of him, “Here truly is an Israelite in whom there is no deceit.”
    And Joshua the son of Nun sent two men secretly from Shittim as spies, saying, “Go, view the land, especially Jericho.” And they went and came into the house of a prostitute whose name was Rahab and lodged there.

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mud View Post
    im interested in your point #4, can you quote me that
    You comment almost every one of my posts, sometimes twice, but you just fix your townread on Monkey once and don't read him anymore? I will show. ⋋_⋌

Can I offer an alternative

Someone cop this anime fuck n1 and we can move forward.
    I'm sick of you distracting me from reading other players and their posts. I have nothing to discuss with you at the moment, it does not help the goals of the town. ( ̄人 ̄)
    All you want is to turn this thread into an endless "fight" with me. Sorry, I'm not interested. <( ̄︶ ̄)>

32. ISO #532

Jesus's sermon is a very recent development so I don't think that can really count against them

33. ISO #533

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mud View Post
    jumped the gun on this one, anime has been very inconsistent with their timings on reading/posting stuff. Shoulve waited 30min or so before poking there
    Anime has posted while Jesus has been in the thread and has interacted with him (unless I’m mistaken, in which case FUCK, but I don’t think I am)

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

what
    I don't like this post lol

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

they literally directly reference the sermon here I don’t understand how this is “jumping the gun”

42. ISO #542

You comment almost every one of my posts, sometimes twice, but you just fix your townread on Monkey once and don't read him anymore? I will show. ⋋_⋌

I'm sick of you distracting me from reading other players and their posts. I have nothing to discuss with you at the moment, it does not help the goals of the town. ( ̄人 ̄)
    All you want is to turn this thread into an endless "fight" with me. Sorry, I'm not interested. <( ̄︶ ̄)>
    well, i guess we just arent compatible. I play mafia by real timing, something you seen to be uninteresting in doing. Most imprtantly, i play mafia by real timing with slots im unsure off (like yourself).

But since you know eveyrthing anyways, and it cant possibily happen that someone plays differently then you, we will just call it anti town and move on.

btw, as a finishing note
    "You comment almost every one of my posts, sometimes twice"

if you werent so self centered, you would notice im currently top posting because i comment twice, maybe even 3 times on most posts i get interesting in. But you have reduced your world to you, and only what happens around you, so you didint see that.

I wont be talking to you again, expect a visit from my buddy jimmy from the police department.

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Aerial Trumpet View Post
    just a guy, I don't mind RP but could you maybe make a post in your words like every 5 posts or so because I don't understand any point you may be trying to make here
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.

46. ISO #546

they literally directly reference the sermon here I don’t understand how this is “jumping the gun”
    so if I make a scummy post right now, presuming I've been null for the entirety of my existence prior
    @FM-Monkey Allen Poe should be able to react to my posting / behavior with a definitive scum read of me within five minutes of that post

I don't know if waifu is a good player, so I'm making some significant assumptions here, but I would think good practice is to not make a read on someone's behavior within five minutes of their behavior. At that point their behavior could still change for the better and etc.

Is the point clear? I'm like 25% sleepy so I don't know if I made the point clear.

47. ISO #547

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Just a Guy View Post
    The Lord goes out like a mighty man, like a man of war he stirs up his zeal; he cries out, he shouts aloud, he shows himself mighty against his foes.
    I kneel before Jesus. ╰(❤∀❤)╯
    Jesus, I beg you, stop reading the Bible and start reading the players. (^人^)
    Amen. ^v^

48. ISO #548

I kneel before Jesus. ╰(❤∀❤)╯
    Jesus, I beg you, stop reading the Bible and start reading the players. (^人^)
    Amen. ^v^
    But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.

49. ISO #549

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Nefarious View Post
    so if I make a scummy post right now, presuming I've been null for the entirety of my existence prior
    @FM-Monkey Allen Poe should be able to react to my posting / behavior with a definitive scum read of me within five minutes of that post

I don't know if waifu is a good player, so I'm making some significant assumptions here, but I would think good practice is to not make a read on someone's behavior within five minutes of their behavior. At that point their behavior could still change for the better and etc.

Is the point clear? I'm like 25% sleepy so I don't know if I made the point clear.
    this exactly

50. ISO #550