S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade - Page 119
Register

User Tag List

Page 119 of 171 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 129 169 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,950 of 8524
  1. ISO #5901

2. ISO #5902

Re: S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Calcifer View Post
    I am kind of surprised with the 7 votes on me as a top lhf wagon.

We killed a lhf wagon yesterday and look where that went…

Yes I was on it as well but history is repeating itself.
    I mean

it is is sorta lhf but not really for the same reasons that Poo Poo died, some of us are sheeping (such as the quote below) I think and some of have their own reasons in voting you

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Flying Witch View Post
    ISO is super sketch given the flips we have. analytical only when attacking 16 squares then they back off of squares and the analysis disappears. scumread by a lot of dead town. some mech related suspicion.

3. ISO #5903

4. ISO #5904

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Nefarious View Post
    I mean

it is is sorta lhf but not really for the same reasons that Poo Poo died, some of us are sheeping (such as the quote below) I think and some of have their own reasons in voting you
    Yea but I actually brought up the info that witch would get “kaboom” and attempted to let them know so they can do what they need to do. I’m just not mafia when doing that lol.

Also, I was active in thread when sixteen was active. And I also made reads on trumpet/innocent simoltsnouesly.

Call it lucky I suppose I was on when a mafia was around.

I’m also just busy so I can’t do much.

Also what’s the mech suspicion?

5. ISO #5905

6. ISO #5906

Here is the thing. I think mafia think I’m a 3p, but I’m not, I’m just town. So I think they’re going to use their scum reads on me as that excuse to push me bc I’ve seen some people throw around that I’m a “neutral” and I think if that’s the excuse to vote me, it’s pretty scummy since mafia would only want to kill “3ps” but I’m not even that so yea.

7. ISO #5907

8. ISO #5908

9. ISO #5909

Also what’s the mech suspicion?
    Innocent Smirk died suddenly and kinda out of nowhere.

Innocent Smirk died as a doppelganger role, which meant they had their own submitted role but whoever got the submitted role could kill Innocent Smirk if they figured Innocent Smirk had it.

Witch came up with a theory that the mafia factional or non-factional role-copped Innocent Smirk on n1 and figured it out, and that you were the person who had the submitted role with which an ability to instantly kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Flying Witch View Post
    They claim both a tracking ability and a vague, mysterious future doom swap ability, which tbh sounds to me like it may be related to the scum Time Lady.

10. ISO #5910

11. ISO #5911

12. ISO #5912

Innocent Smirk died suddenly and kinda out of nowhere.

Innocent Smirk died as a doppelganger role, which meant they had their own submitted role but whoever got the submitted role could kill Innocent Smirk if they figured Innocent Smirk had it.

Witch came up with a theory that the mafia factional or non-factional role-copped Innocent Smirk on n1 and figured it out, and that you were the person who had the submitted role with which an ability to instantly kill them.
    ?

Oh so it’s just a theory lol.

I didn’t go anywhere last night so that’s impossible.
    Why would they assume I have an instant kill ability?

13. ISO #5913

14. ISO #5914

15. ISO #5915

?

Oh so it’s just a theory lol.

I didn’t go anywhere last night so that’s impossible.
    Why would they assume I have an instant kill ability?
    Because the Lady of the Time or whatever the heck its called was the submitted role by Innocent Smirk. The one role which could instantly kill Innocent Smirk if they either knew Smirk's role or correctly guessed.

Given it was early d2, its quite likely that whoever killed them with that ability likely knew due to a role-cop.

We don't have any other theories as to how Innocent Smirk died, as far as I'm aware.

16. ISO #5916

Ok, this is my claim. Should make things clear then.

Rolecard:
    Passive - Prepared: You start the game with 1-shot of every card. You gain another shot of a random card if you are on the wagon of someone who is executed. You may use two different day abilities (only one day ability 1 a day, only one day ability 2 a day) during one day
    Day Ability 1 - Magic Trick: Activate one of your cards. The person you activate it on will be aware that a card named [insert name of the card you activated] was used on them, along with the effect of that card. Activating a card causes you to lose a shot of that card. You may only use this ability once a day and you may not activate the same card two days in a row.
    Night Ability 1 - Gamble: Gamble a specific card away. When using this ability, tell the host the name of the card you want to gamble, along with a player who you think will die that night. If that player dies that night, that card will become infinite shot and you will gain that card as an additional day ability (what this means is, you gain day ability 2- card name and effect - infinite shot if you are correct) however, you still may not use the same card on two consecutive Days. If you are wrong, all shots of that card will be lost. You may only gamble cards that you have shots left and you may only gamble one time every Night - infinite uses.

Cards:
    1. Exposed - Whenever a target player uses a day ability, whether today or any time in the future, the host will always announce that the target used a day ability. Likewise, the host will announce each night whether or not the target used a night action successfully for all future nights.
    2. Life Swap - Submit two players. Both players will be aware that this card was used on them, along with the effects. They will not be aware who the other target of life swap is. If player A dies tonight, player B will die instead. If player B dies tonight, player A will die tonight instead.
    3. Neighborizer - Target a player and become a neighbor with them.
    4. Poison - Poison a player. They will die at the end of the NEXT day phase if a protective action is not used on them (whether it be a day or night protective action, even if the action itself doesn’t heal poison). If they are poisoned day 1, they will die at the end of day 2 unless a protective action is used on them.
    5. Magic Trick - All actions targeting you tonight will instead target the other player. The target will not be aware who you are.

17. ISO #5917

Because the Lady of the Time or whatever the heck its called was the submitted role by Innocent Smirk. The one role which could instantly kill Innocent Smirk if they either knew Smirk's role or correctly guessed.

Given it was early d2, its quite likely that whoever killed them with that ability likely knew due to a role-cop.

We don't have any other theories as to how Innocent Smirk died, as far as I'm aware.
    I just claimed and proved that I can’t do no such thing.

18. ISO #5918

19. ISO #5919

20. ISO #5920

21. ISO #5921

22. ISO #5922

23. ISO #5923

24. ISO #5924

25. ISO #5925

26. ISO #5926

27. ISO #5927

28. ISO #5928

29. ISO #5929

30. ISO #5930

31. ISO #5931

Ok, this is my claim. Should make things clear then.

Rolecard:
    Passive - Prepared: You start the game with 1-shot of every card. You gain another shot of a random card if you are on the wagon of someone who is executed. You may use two different day abilities (only one day ability 1 a day, only one day ability 2 a day) during one day
    Day Ability 1 - Magic Trick: Activate one of your cards. The person you activate it on will be aware that a card named [insert name of the card you activated] was used on them, along with the effect of that card. Activating a card causes you to lose a shot of that card. You may only use this ability once a day and you may not activate the same card two days in a row.
    Night Ability 1 - Gamble: Gamble a specific card away. When using this ability, tell the host the name of the card you want to gamble, along with a player who you think will die that night. If that player dies that night, that card will become infinite shot and you will gain that card as an additional day ability (what this means is, you gain day ability 2- card name and effect - infinite shot if you are correct) however, you still may not use the same card on two consecutive Days. If you are wrong, all shots of that card will be lost. You may only gamble cards that you have shots left and you may only gamble one time every Night - infinite uses.

Cards:
    1. Exposed - Whenever a target player uses a day ability, whether today or any time in the future, the host will always announce that the target used a day ability. Likewise, the host will announce each night whether or not the target used a night action successfully for all future nights.
    2. Life Swap - Submit two players. Both players will be aware that this card was used on them, along with the effects. They will not be aware who the other target of life swap is. If player A dies tonight, player B will die instead. If player B dies tonight, player A will die tonight instead.
    3. Neighborizer - Target a player and become a neighbor with them.
    4. Poison - Poison a player. They will die at the end of the NEXT day phase if a protective action is not used on them (whether it be a day or night protective action, even if the action itself doesn’t heal poison). If they are poisoned day 1, they will die at the end of day 2 unless a protective action is used on them.
    5. Magic Trick - All actions targeting you tonight will instead target the other player. The target will not be aware who you are.
    actually kinda nice that you posted this regardless of the situation

I misread a rule thinking you couldn't copy-paste claimed role-card stuff anywhere except into factional chats

here was I thinking everyone was going to have an awkward game of implicitly claiming

32. ISO #5932

33. ISO #5933

34. ISO #5934

I don't know how to feel about Calcifer's incessant derp posting (i.e. posting as though severely under-informed) but I do like the energy the guy has come back in the thread with

I'll probably review a few things soon with respect to a few points they've made

35. ISO #5935

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Ah hm. You’re the magician?

My main theory is that the magician is town if smiley is town

Because there’s no reason a scum magician would put an expose card on a random towny when the other options are available
    well im town so you think calcifer is town?

36. ISO #5936

37. ISO #5937

38. ISO #5938

39. ISO #5939

40. ISO #5940

-vote FM-Aerial Trumpet

I think this is a hit.

I remember them trying desperately to distance earlier like saying being quite suspicious of JaG with their neighborhood chat on n1.

Also this guy has only been voted once this in this whole mess lmao
    mud
    witch
    even monkey

have all been voted more often than this guy and it isn't just a single vote difference

41. ISO #5941

42. ISO #5942

-vote FM-Aerial Trumpet

I think this is a hit.

I remember them trying desperately to distance earlier like saying being quite suspicious of JaG with their neighborhood chat on n1.

Also this guy has only been voted once this in this whole mess lmao
    I disagree here. Don’t think trumpet is a Jesus partner personally.

43. ISO #5943

44. ISO #5944

Please give content about it then.

At the very least we need discussion about this and I'd rather this not slide into the future being un-discussed.

45. ISO #5945

Reason being - read Jesus’ flip, jesus posted yesterday asking who wanted to get a chat and aerial responded saying they would. If they’re scum, there’s no reason to telegraph that action the way they did.

46. ISO #5946

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Anime Waifu View Post
    My readlist atm:

Town
    FM-Mud. At the very beginning, aroused a lot of suspicion, but by the EoD, gained a little confidence in my eyes. After he exposed 16 squares, he received an unlimited credit of trust from me. The important thing is not that he established the role of 16 squares (anyone could do this), but that he rationally revealed that he was a mafia. I can’t say that all his conclusions seemed right to me, but I no longer have any doubts about this player. ಠ⌣ಠ
    FM-Shocked Kirby Face According to my table, green points leader. Analitics, objective, attentive player with detailed readlist. One of the few who clearly states his train of thought, and does not refer to the stupid "generally accepted principles of playing mafia", like Witch does. (❤ω❤)
    FM-Aerial Trumpet His playstyle is more pleasant to me than what half the rest do. He pays attention to details and, most importantly, does not forget the old. Maybe it's just female intuition, not logic, but I don't feel any scummy notes in his posts. (*´-`*)
    FM-Derpy Nemo Mechanicaly town from my pov. Also did nothing scummy. (♡♡)
    FM-SadPeepo Mechanicaly town from my pov. I hope he will be more active. (─‿‿─)
    FM-Lines This is more difficult. Not the most active, but involved and consistent player. I'd rather keep him here. (*^^*)♡
    FM-Sunset His credibility dropped a little after Jesus kill. I still want to think he is town, because I like his rational approach. However, the consul may also be hiding here. (^・ェ・^)
    FM-Goobler It's a little ironic, but pushing me gives him town points in my eyes. (>m<)
    FM-Nefarious Shady player, sometimes seems pro-town. Probably counsil. However, I'm thinking of moving him up to the town. (oo) I am very interested in his readlist at EoD2. (¬‿¬ )
    FM-Jigglypuff Mechanically neutral/town. I like this slot and I don't want youtuber to be lynched just for roleplay. I don't think we have scum here. Also I will not attack person I love! (✿ ♥‿♥)(✿ ♥‿♥)(✿ ♥‿♥)
    FM-Bendy Gamer I like him pushing Panda, and I feel pro-town vibes from their conclusions. Not the top townlist, but a bit trusted. UwU
    FM-Floopy Seems townie from my pov with one green mark in my table, but no red marks for two days. ヽ(・∀・)ノ

Neuts:
    FM-Definitely Katze I have no idea what is this slot. (--)
    FM-Bunny Girl I have no idea what is this slot. (--)
    FM-Upvote I have no idea what is this slot. (--)
    FM-Hair so Wild
    FM-Calcifer Low effort player, who wants to survive. I see no connections between him and others. Neut/lone wolf probably. More like neut. (¬‿¬ )

Scum:
    FM-Amogus Soft scum. Do not forget about Day 1 vote history, where he was the reasonable second wagon. ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
    FM-Psychedelic Bee I don't like this slot, but it's kinda my feelings, not conclusions. Something wrong with their motivation. Maybe I am wrong. Or maybe this is mafia. Need more info.ヽ(~_~(・_・ )ゝ
    FM-Smiley This player is constantly trying to interfere with the coordination of the town. I did not like this slot from the very beginning, but I got accustomed to it. The reasons why I believe that this is a consul or a mafia, I have already pointed above in #5856 ᕦ༼ ͡° ͜ ͝° ༽ᕤ
    FM-Renaissance Panda I did not see anything useful from this player on the second day either. And quick coordination with the Monkey on the first day plays with new colors, when the consul announced himself. There is definitely something wrong with this slot. へ༼ ✪ Ĺ̯ ✪ ༽و
    FM-Monkey Allen Poe Please kill me if he is not the member of the consul. I gave him a bit of credit after he sluggishly tried to look for the mafia, but now everything fell into place. In addition to everything that I wrote earlier, it is worth recalling how furiously the Monkey denied the presence of the consul in the game and tried to convince us that the Jedi was a lonely neutral. If this is still not obvious to someone, something is clearly wrong with you. ⋋_⋌
    @FM-Anime Waifu

I'd like to know more about your read on Trumpet

any specific reasons or instances other than what you list here

47. ISO #5947

Reason being - read Jesus’ flip, jesus posted yesterday asking who wanted to get a chat and aerial responded saying they would. If they’re scum, there’s no reason to telegraph that action the way they did.
    okay maybe not then

I'm just restless to do something here because I get the feeling if Calcifer is town here then I'd rather this part of the day not be wasted

48. ISO #5948

49. ISO #5949

Ah hm. You’re the magician?

My main theory is that the magician is town if smiley is town

Because there’s no reason a scum magician would put an expose card on a random towny when the other options are available
    Yea, I exposed smiley today.

That’s why I was asking witch for their top scum read.

I did a neighbor with monkey but I haven’t done much there.

50. ISO #5950