S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade - Page 113
Register

User Tag List

Page 113 of 171 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 123 163 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,650 of 8524
  1. ISO #5601

2. ISO #5602

Re: S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    nefarious/goober - why are you TRing eachother?
    well for me its primarily Goobler's response to me earlier in the day phase

that and I could not solidly read him as anything on d1, so I give benefit of the doubt to it and just say town (or non-mafia at minimum, which is really important now that we've only caught 1 wolf for 13 town so far)

3. ISO #5603

4. ISO #5604

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Nefarious View Post
    I don't want to blow up either

A/B/C I'm all fine with though I'm slightly worried that we have a target on our back because of these other options.

According to the revealed role submission, it seems these options actually disappear for all pairs once we use them. So it may be best for like C -> A and the 2nd pair, if there is one, should go for B assuming they dont kill each other.
    agreed C --> A --> B --> D is my preferred order. I'll be submitting C tonight

5. ISO #5605

6. ISO #5606

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    also I just want to say, witch's reason for TRing sunset is nonsense

there are other, better reasons, but sunset is absolutely not mech clear here
    I agree, that is also a partial reason why I townread Just a Guy, he was so willing to argue with Witch about that.

Having said all that, I'm happy with Sunset in one of my top townread. I've got better people to scumhunt.

7. ISO #5607

8. ISO #5608

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Renaissance Panda View Post
    I am so confused about Nefarious and Goobler's interaction right now because I actually don't know what they are talking about.
    read scars flip on the role they submitted. someone has that and used it to pair myself and nef.
    @FM-Nefarious A is fine if that's where you want to be. We can choose one each night so A --> C --> idk hopefully I'm dead is my preferred path

9. ISO #5609

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Goobler View Post
    read scars flip on the role they submitted. someone has that and used it to pair myself and nef.
    @FM-Nefarious A is fine if that's where you want to be. We can choose one each night so A --> C --> idk hopefully I'm dead is my preferred path
    Once they finally agree on the same option they both receive that power up and don't choose new options on following nights.
    from pairing role

10. ISO #5610

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Floopy View Post
    -vote FM-Lines

The more Floopy-chan reads, the more she thinks Panda-san and Monkey-san are wolves together
    That said, she's going to bed because shes, frankly, exhausted and she has to work tomorrow
    okay time for you to step up when you come back tomorrow and explain why you think that way because let's be honest, your reads have more to do with 'feelings' rather than actual analysis. People take you and TR you for being core, but if you are going to be active in scumhunting, please elaborate more.

11. ISO #5611

My townleaning ISO from you is that you are happy going against general consensus in day 1. Other posts have been meh and that is about it. I townread Bee who is happy to shield you for being pure, but I'll need more content from you please especially if you are going to put me on the spot for twice in a row with your reads.

12. ISO #5612

13. ISO #5613

14. ISO #5614

A shot was fired at FM-Just a Guy.
    The shot hit!

There was a death note attached:
    The following message was composed via consensus of the council.

Greetings. As you already know of our existence, we will make our introduction short. We are the council. We are an third party faction. We are not anti town. Our wincon is simple: To ensure balance.

Fortunaly for those of you with a green rolecard, this means some more, lets say, drastic actions, need to be taken to ensure our own win. Take this message as an goodwill gesture. You aren't alone. You have friends watching over you. You can still win.

Signed,

The Council
    FM-Just a Guy has been killed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Mafia
    Role: Communicator

Factional Abilities:
    Factional Communication
    You share a permanent (day and night) factional chat with all other members of the Mafia.

Ninja Role Cop
    The mafia may assign a member to visit another player to determine their role, but not their alignment. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions. This visit is immune to detection except to forms of detection that circumvent detection immunity.

Kill
    The mafia may assign a member to visit another player to kill them. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Bigger Guns (1-shot)
    The mafia may power-up the factional kill to make it strong.

Anti-Claim Kill (3-Shot)
    The mafia may assign a member to visit another player to kill them.
    This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.
    On Nights 1 to 3, both the Kill action AND the Anti-Claim Kill action may be taken by the mafia.
    On Nights 4+, only one of the Kill and Anti-Claim Kill action may be taken by the mafia.

Alongside the target, the mafia must submit information about the target's role, as well the power-up for the anti-claim kill (Choices are: Strong or Ninja).
    If no information is submitted, the kill has a 0% chance of succeeding
    If information about the abilities of the target are submitted then the chance of killing varies from 0% to 100% based on how accurate the information is and how much of the target's rolecard is covered by said information.
    If the name of the role is submitted, the kill succeeds 100% of the time.
    If partial exact text of the rolecard is submitted then the kill is powered-up varying from 0% to 100% based on what portion of the rolecard's exact text is submitted.
    If the full text of the role is submitted the kill is always powered-up.
    The probability of the role being powered-up and being successful are NOT independent events.

Spoiler : Examples :

Example 1:
    The role name is not submitted, but half of the exact rolecard is submitted with a mostly accurate description of the other half. The power-up chosen is Strong.
    The kill will have:
    50% chance to succeed and be strong
    30% chance to succeed
    20% chance to fail

Example 2:
    The results of a role-cop are submitted. The power-up chosen is Ninja
    The kill will always succeed and be ninja.

Win Condition:
    The Mafia is an anti-town faction. The Mafia wins if at any point in time all of the following conditions met, or nothing can stop this from happening:
    - There is at least one mafia alive
    - There are no other anti-town factions alive
    - The mafia consists of 50% or more of the living players

Rolecard:
    Day (1-shot): 30 minutes after EoD, the thread will be opened again and everyone will be allowed to chat. This chat will last for 1 hour.

Night: Check whether a player is part of any private chats (this excludes factional chats). If they are not, you will create one with them. This chat will last until one of you dies.

Night (2-Shot): Target the player you created the neighborhood with using your previous ability. You will swap roles with that player. They must agree to the swap for this ability to take effect.

[This info does not appear to role-cops, and was not provided by the role submitter]
    Night 0: If this role is in a factional chat on Night 0, all members of that factional team can swap roles freely among the team to whatever arrangement they wish.

Their Edited Role Submission
    Spoiler : Submission :
    Role: The Infinity Mirror
    Rolecard:
    Any time during the day, submit the name of another player to the game hosts, that player will then be asked to submit the name of another player who will then be asked to submit the name of another player and so on until someone submits the name of a player who was already submitted, forming a mirror, or the Day phase ends. If the Day ends before a mirror is formed, the last person to be targeted will automatically target you and complete the loop.

Once the mirror is formed, all members of the Infinity Mirror will receive a temporary neighborhood chat for the following Night phase.

The first name may choose to rolecop someone from the group before end of night and will receive the result at the end of the night.

The second name may choose to protect someone from the group before end of night.

The third person may choose to track someone from the group before end of night.

The fourth person may choose to vig someone from the group before end of night.

The fifth and any subsequent players who form part of the infinity mirror go back to the start (rolecop, protect, track, vig in that order) but share the same use of their respective action with the other players in the hood with the same action and must vote on who they wish to target (voting for an action is determined identically to voting for the daytime elimination but is submitted privately). All players with that action get identical night action feedback and all will be seen visiting their target by any relevant investigative roles.

You may be added to the neighbourhood, in which case you are treated like any regular player with respect to potential night actions.

As a mirror, you are highly fragile and will always die if you are attacked in the Night even if you would normally be protected from dying.

Their Last Will
    Spoiler : Last Will :
    Suck my great big Aussie balls.

The original post has also been updated.

Players Alive Graveyard
    @FM-Lines
    @FM-Definitely Katze
    @FM-Nefarious
    @FM-Aerial Trumpet
    @FM-Bunny Girl
    @FM-Anime Waifu
    @FM-Smiley
    @FM-Jigglypuff
    @FM-Amogus
    @FM-Derpy Nemo
    @FM-Shocked Kirby Face
    @FM-Sunset
    @FM-Hair so Wild
    @FM-Upvote
    @FM-Renaissance Panda
    @FM-Goobler
    @FM-Floopy
    @FM-Monkey Allen Poe
    @FM-Bendy Gamer
    @FM-Psychedelic Bee
    @FM-SadPeepo
    @FM-Calcifer
    @FM-Mud
    FM-Society
    FM-Normal Face
    FM-Poo Poo Potato
    FM-Blobs
    FM-Laughing Carrot
    FM-Gargoyle Dog
    FM-Diamond
    FM-Sixteen Squares
    FM-Alien Dude
    FM-Innocent Smirk
    FM-Nike
    FM-Scar
    FM-Flying Witch
    FM-Fishy Fish
    FM-Evil Kitty
    FM-Just a Guy

23 Players Remain. 12 votes to hammer.
    12 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by Lumi; April 15th, 2023 at 08:23 PM.

15. ISO #5615

16. ISO #5616

17. ISO #5617

18. ISO #5618

19. ISO #5619

20. ISO #5620

21. ISO #5621

22. ISO #5622

23. ISO #5623

24. ISO #5624

25. ISO #5625

26. ISO #5626

27. ISO #5627

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Monkey Allen Poe View Post
    That means amogus is probably scum because he led the counterwagon off amogus onto poopoo right?
    well for me it was what witch had stated about poo poo rather than amogus, but im not gonna go back and try find that one post so i trust what you are saying here.

28. ISO #5628

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Monkey Allen Poe View Post
    Why not
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Just a Guy View Post
    I did elaborate. If you want to be captain townypants and attack me there's a minimum standard of self quality control I expect otherwise I'll just meme on you with bible quotes k?
    is this good enough for nemo town

29. ISO #5629

30. ISO #5630

31. ISO #5631

32. ISO #5632

33. ISO #5633

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Amogus View Post
    hey you said bibleposting earlier
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Just a Guy View Post
    Okay I just used the word bibleposting to describe the sum of all my content I didn't consider there to be a finite point in which it began or ended lol.
    -vote FM-Just a Guy

sus
    you are dictating how everyone should read you just a guy

Bazminti when he pulled back the veil
    more good look for amogus

34. ISO #5634

If there's confirmation anywhere from other than Aerial Trumpet and Just a Guy that they have a chat I'll take it as a clear for Trumpet

otherwise I would like to review how they handled each other publicly before deciding whether that spews anything

I only have this caution because I feel Jesus dude was very skilled

35. ISO #5635

36. ISO #5636

37. ISO #5637

38. ISO #5638

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Aerial Trumpet View Post
    Mhm, that was with me
    He wanted to "throw off mafia anti claim" by claiming to have swapped roles with me
    (Mafia knows my rough role type but they don't know my exact role because I didn't claim out of paranoia. So I'm probably safe from anti-claim. Maybe not completely.)

39. ISO #5639

Just gonna note that Nefarious and Goobler haven't yet to agree on the option.
    We did? It was on A as I last mentioned and he was aware of it in his last post.

40. ISO #5640

41. ISO #5641

42. ISO #5642

43. ISO #5643

44. ISO #5644

45. ISO #5645

46. ISO #5646

47. ISO #5647

48. ISO #5648

before you go

Who are you top 3 scumread please
    i just told you my worldview was shattered. What the fuck do you expect. If you want what i tought *before* i found out jesus was bad, then

lines/calcifer

no other scumreads besides those two

49. ISO #5649

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mud View Post
    i just told you my worldview was shattered. What the fuck do you expect. If you want what i tought *before* i found out jesus was bad, then

lines/calcifer

no other scumreads besides those two
    what you thought before still matters. It still helps. Being wrong about one player in a 39 player game doesn't make what you thought all game wrong.

50. ISO #5650