1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

Re: S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Nefarious View Post
    I guess that last question should probably be answered by everyone ideally.

Sc2Mafia isn't well experienced with large games.
    My policy atm is to ignore any mech that isn't immediate and get what reads I can out of people in front of me, generate content where possible and get a bead on some rough who's who. I am not pushing scumreads anywhere near as hard as I usually would, because individual eliminations are less important in a setup of this size and type, certainty is lower, and the cost in antagonizing people or heavily polarizing the thread into OMGUS wars is high.

The witch's blood thirst will come later.

7. ISO #457

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mud View Post
    except for every KRC ever
    eh KRC hasn't been actually big till recently

and mathematically this one is 1.625 times bigger in player count, so if the last one was approaching the limit of "medium-sized games", this one is way past big and almost MU Mash territory

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Anime Waifu View Post
    I almost took you off my list of suspicions, but... Tunnel vision in 30 ppl game? (´ ▽ `)
    lol
    hey, your turn to twist my words now?

Like seriously, i made 3 paragraphs about this. Tunnel vision implies im focusing on you and ONLY you. That is most definitvely not the case, you arent that important. What i DO believe is, from the people that *have* posted, you are one of the slots i feel theres the most urgence to solve by some means, since the way you are playing is very possible to be problematic if you are still in null bucket later on

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

hey, your turn to twist my words now?

Like seriously, i made 3 paragraphs about this. Tunnel vision implies im focusing on you and ONLY you. That is most definitvely not the case, you arent that important. What i DO believe is, from the people that *have* posted, you are one of the slots i feel theres the most urgence to solve by some means, since the way you are playing is very possible to be problematic if you are still in null bucket later on
    now, if you want to stop rping and actually play and make my life easier im down for it

12. ISO #462

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Flying Witch View Post
    My policy atm is to ignore any mech that isn't immediate and get what reads I can out of people in front of me, generate content where possible and get a bead on some rough who's who. I am not pushing scumreads anywhere near as hard as I usually would, because individual eliminations are less important in a setup of this size and type, certainty is lower, and the cost in antagonizing people or heavily polarizing the thread into OMGUS wars is high.

The witch's blood thirst will come later.
    I like this insight. And I think it aligns with their kinda delayed reads on the anime waifu-monkey thing. So good vibes

13. ISO #463

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Poo Poo Potato View Post
    Nefarious - Sweet looking avatar.
    oh and if you're curious where the avatar comes from

its a symbol you sometimes see in Age of Wonders: Planetfall, minus the colorful shades and tiny details on the bodies of the shapes

I think it represents the Paragon minor faction or something like that

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

yawns

its Floopy-chan's bedtime ✧⁠⁠(⁠>⁠o⁠<⁠)⁠ノ⁠✧

one last journal update

Floopy-chan - ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Sunset-senpai - Was open to me? Not a good reason >///<
    Anime-san - Their push on Monkey-san is exactly what I had thought reading that post.

Carrot-san - They trust me in a way that rubs me the right way, but is still nyat hard to fake.

Monkey-san - Their strawnyan on Anime-san still exists, but they took it back in a way that didn't look forced >///< which in and of itself isnt towny but its nyat alignment indicative

Mud-san - Theyre feel extremely reactionary and... kneejerky? I... don't like how they feel very passive when it comes to reads. They've made one read on Monkey-san and never walked it back and used it to be divisive between them and Anime-san >///<

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Aerial Trumpet View Post
    Don't stop RPing Anime! Don't let the haters get to you!
    I support this even though I think it comes from someone that is not the same alignment as me.

As long as you are not being particularly annoying to others, you do you.

That said, replying to witch or like, actually reading and being more aware of all the will / tunnel vission afguments being made would help. Cause it feels like you are not fully reading into stuff and just going by basic lines

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Floopy View Post
    yawns

one last journal update

Floopy-chan - ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Anime-san - Their push on Monkey-san is exactly what I had thought reading that post.

Carrot-san - They trust me in a way that rubs me the right way, but is still nyat hard to fake.

Monkey-san - Their strawnyan on Anime-san still exists, but they took it back in a way that didn't look forced >///< which in and of itself isnt towny but its nyat alignment indicative

Mud-san - Theyre feel extremely reactionary and... kneejerky? I... don't like how they feel very passive when it comes to reads. They've made one read on Monkey-san and never walked it back and used it to be divisive between them and Anime-san >///<
    on mud-san: true (reactionary), true (kneejerky), FALSE (see #431).
    on sunset san: please elaborate, they posted maybe three times
    carrot san: im not a fan of the whole "this agrees with me, so good" read style, but i concur carrot was villagery

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Aerial Trumpet View Post
    The game may have left RVS but I have not
    mostly because I haven't actually been trying to read people and have skimmed most of the actually serious content so far and the two reads I made are entirely based off vibes

I am a model townie.
    Indeed you are.

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

speaking of reads im starting to be sligtly concerned about the guy with the jesus pfp, he popped in, said "found the n1 kill" and left. Maybe just trolling? Or maybe pockety?
    Jesus guy trying to save us, but in reality he needs to save himself.

-vote Jesus guy

32. ISO #482

yawns

one last journal update

Floopy-chan - ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

I think the read on mud here is kinda outdated ngl.

I agreed with it maybe like 3/4 pages ago but I think they made more contemt now and cant call them passive tbh.

So would like a reread and tell me what you think tomorrow @FM-Floopy

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Flying Witch View Post
    @FM-Anime Waifu

Who are your top town and mafia reads as of right now and why? Hipfire like one sentence, as many people as you can.
    I have no "trusted" townreads atm. I'm trying to focus on scummy behavior. There are too many people here to keep track of everyone, but little by little I fill the table. >μ<
    I have a small degree of trust in Potato, but I don't want to say why at this moment. UwU
    Carrot pays attention to details and I like it. But it's not AI. Anyways I don't like train on him. ¬、¬
    As for FM-Mud lazy reads and lies are scum-indicative, but random votes and some agression around is town-indicative.  ̄人 ̄

The Monkey looks the most suspicious:
    1. lazy whitewashing with quoting rules
    2. attempts to lead the town.
    3. Probably coordinating with Panda (explained above).
    4. Cheap attempt to manipulate town invest.

If Monkey flip some scum faction, Panda is next. Also Monkey, despite suspicious actions, can be just overconfident town. That's why I don't like the fact that Mud is trying to reduce the whole game to my confrontation with the Monkey, because there are still many players around. ⋋_⋌

At the moment I am reading the posts that led to the other train (on Carrot), but I am not yet ready to draw conclusions about that. ಠ_ಠ

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

yawns

one last journal update

Floopy-chan - ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Based on the reads on Sunset and Carrot, I have concluded that floopy is very easy to pocket and town reads those that are nice to them/town read them.

...anyways

floopy, you are my strongest town read I think you are very townie. I value your opinion more than anyone else in this game. I will protect you until the end of the game floopy. I am not trying to pocket you right now floopy. I think you are a very genuine person and I trust you a lot floopy.
    you are a good floopy

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

anyway
    my goal is to find
    3 village reads
    3 wolf reads
    1 Bullet Proof LynchBlocker disabling selfstrongman, 2-shot Target nymphomaniac obvious dishonest bisexual lover, bonus exclusive 3 shot flirting lawyer and 3 shot love doctor, lover revenge self motivated on neutral vigilante read

Before I die. I don’t feel like reading the thread so if anyone in the future or present can point me towards slots who they think will be useful for me to read to figure out if they are one the above roles, that would be really helpful

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

As for FM-Mud lazy reads and lies

first of all, find me a single post i lied in. I dare you.

Second of all, monkey didint copy rules. we have been over this.

In fact, i have told you twice already that
    1) the percieved "lies" came from an missunderstanding of your post (which was badly written in my defense), which i already explained more than once
    2) Monkeys post is far from a copy paste

why is your updated readlist still outdated?

45. ISO #495

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Diamond View Post
    anyway
    my goal is to find
    3 village reads
    3 wolf reads
    1 Bullet Proof LynchBlocker disabling selfstrongman, 2-shot Target nymphomaniac obvious dishonest bisexual lover, bonus exclusive 3 shot flirting lawyer and 3 shot love doctor, lover revenge self motivated on neutral vigilante read

Before I die. I don’t feel like reading the thread so if anyone in the future or present can point me towards slots who they think will be useful for me to read to figure out if they are one the above roles, that would be really helpful
    Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”

46. ISO #496

I have no "trusted" townreads atm. I'm trying to focus on scummy behavior. There are too many people here to keep track of everyone, but little by little I fill the table. >μ<
    I have a small degree of trust in Potato, but I don't want to say why at this moment. UwU
    Carrot pays attention to details and I like it. But it's not AI. Anyways I don't like train on him. ¬、¬
    As for FM-Mud lazy reads and lies are scum-indicative, but random votes and some agression around is town-indicative.  ̄人 ̄

The Monkey looks the most suspicious:
    2. attempts to lead the town.
    3. Probably coordinating with Panda (explained above).
    4. Cheap attempt to manipulate town invest.

If Monkey flip some scum faction, Panda is next. Also Monkey, despite suspicious actions, can be just overconfident town. That's why I don't like the fact that Mud is trying to reduce the whole game to my confrontation with the Monkey, because there are still many players around. ⋋_⋌

At the moment I am reading the posts that led to the other train (on Carrot), but I am not yet ready to draw conclusions about that. ಠ_ಠ
    im interested in your point #4, can you quote me that

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Diamond View Post
    anime waifu you may die but that’s a sacrifice I am willing to make
    Heroes never die! Ony me can decide to sacrifice myself in the name of the one who will save this world! @^▽^@

It's time for you to start getting nervous: Jesus has entered the thread and your cult is going to have a hard time. But you can always repent and assure the true goddess - me! (((o(*°▽°*)o)))

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500

"I have no "trusted" townreads atm"

Okay, but i find it very hard to belive you dont have a single person you find townie, even if *very* superficially. If so, whos that?
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.