S-FM 348: Standoff - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM 348: Standoff

also, varcron, I specifically asked everyone to leave a last will jfc
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

2. ISO #752

3. ISO #753

WAIT A MINUTE

loldebite is tailor, what's to say that varcron wasn't tailored?
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

4. ISO #754

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    That was a joke. There's nothing left for us to tell each other but jokes and petty insults.

UNLESS ika claims coach and redirecting you onto someone else, but If that happens I swear to god I'll find them and call them names for a whole fucking day. And I'll pretend I'm their ex that you left after drugging me or something horrible. And I'll write their name in my shitnote. And I'l cry myself to sleep right then.
    I wish I was a coach

5. ISO #755

LMAO

TAILOR DOESN'T AFFECT THE LAST WILL
    fucketh me in the ass

6. ISO #756

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Mindmeld here. What the heck was that last minute coinflip? That basically cemented my feeling about Mizery's overconfidence: she was very happy with what was going on at EOD. I feel like that invalidates the Mizery/Deathworlds theory, though; thoughts on this @Vittae ?

Also, we should claim now, right?
    Isn't wolf-Miz moving off of town investigator-Death basically gamethrowing though?

Like you have the cop dead to rights with minimal accountability (Miz said she'd let me be the deciding vote) in a game with very powerful town protective roles and you don't let the cop die?

7. ISO #757

8. ISO #758

fucketh me in the ass

9. ISO #759

That was a joke. There's nothing left for us to tell each other but jokes and petty insults.

UNLESS ika claims coach and redirecting you onto someone else, but If that happens I swear to god I'll find them and call them names for a whole fucking day. And I'll pretend I'm their ex that you left after drugging me or something horrible. And I'll write their name in my shitnote. And I'l cry myself to sleep right then.
    why are you acting like your game is over...?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #760

11. ISO #761

Quote Originally Posted by Vittae View Post
    Isn't wolf-Miz moving off of town investigator-Death basically gamethrowing though?

Like you have the cop dead to rights with minimal accountability (Miz said she'd let me be the deciding vote) in a game with very powerful town protective roles and you don't let the cop die?
    > Town deathworlds

KEKW

12. ISO #762

If people were so willing to lynch me d1, whats to say they wouldn't be willing to mislynch me today?
    fucketh me in the ass

13. ISO #763

14. ISO #764

> Town deathworlds

KEKW
    >Town Debbie

KEKW
    fucketh me in the ass

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    the only role claim we're missing is MM right now, btw mm
    I'm citizen.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

17. ISO #767

LEAVE A LAST WILL WITH YOUR ROLE IN IT FFS
    fucketh me in the ass

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

You surely don't believe I'm town this strongly because you've already put me in your top 2 wolves on 2 separate occasions this game and never stated a townread on me after the last time that happened?
    I didn't really have the time to state anything considering I was busy juggling votes between pod & dw like an imbecile. I think I do that a lot, stress I guess ?

Anyway, yeah I changed my mind (also had on mizery btw, I was 100% convinced she was town at EoD) and didn't say so because it didn't feel relevant anyway

20. ISO #770

oh for fucks sake I CBA holding your hand. Read the fucking game.
    Assuming town!you, there is still another scum... hence, being in lolcatting mode doesn't exactly fit? You also seem to ENTIRELY DISREGARD THIS, considering you're salting at me lol.

21. ISO #771

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    If people were so willing to lynch me d1, whats to say they wouldn't be willing to mislynch me today?
    Giving you a peek would be extremely risky for literally 0 gain.

Outside of the heat of the moment you if town could also do something to prove yourself and I think you would be much less likely to remain LHF in that case than PoD.

Why does Miz just make herself look surface level terrible for no gain and a huge risk as mafia if you're town? What's the goal here?

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

24. ISO #774

25. ISO #775

Why does Miz just make herself look surface level terrible for no gain and a huge risk as mafia if you're town? What's the goal here?
    The lolz, player meta
    fucketh me in the ass

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

28. ISO #778

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Assuming town!you, there is still another scum... hence, being in lolcatting mode doesn't exactly fit? You also seem to ENTIRELY DISREGARD THIS, considering you're salting at me lol.
    My day is already over. I'll care about tomorrow when I wake up. If I wake up.

29. ISO #779

it's true i do love playing terribly as scum for the lolz and the player meta
    idk between you spamming BUCKETSTRAT
    and from a town!pov leaving our mislynch up to chance

seems pretty troll
    fucketh me in the ass

30. ISO #780

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

wait, so it's

deathworlds - invest
    ikarusdk - cit
    Loldebite - tailor
    Marshmallow Marshall - cit
    Mizery- cit
    powerofdeath - cit
    Varcron - chemist?
    Vittae - cit
    fucketh me in the ass

35. ISO #785

I thought it was because he poisoned you and since you're a PR and like very towny you were upset
    It was a combination of burnout from spending so much time on this game, annoyance at myself over my play this game and frustration that I had just written a 2500 word essay on players in this game for it to be (perceived) almost unwinnable.

I don't blame Varcron and still don't if they did indeed holster but definitely caused a lot of my frustrations to show lol.

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

38. ISO #788

I rather see wolf!Mizery letting her wolf!Deathworlds be 50 % dead right at the last second as literal gamethrowing lol. Plus, town!Deathworlds was probably never going to be protected here (or even killed at night), considering how he almost got lynched; nobody would believe him at MYLO, so he wouldn't be a thread to wolf!Mizery. Like, if I were a protective, I would never go protect the maybe-wolf and definetly-not-attacked Deathworlds here.

39. ISO #789

doesn't make sense with no prot tho, but I guess if scum isn't given a role block then it would prevent "follow the sheriff" from happening regardless
    fucketh me in the ass

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791

42. ISO #792

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Citizen 3 max
    PoD

Citizen claims
    Mizery
    Vitae
    MM
    ikarus

PR
    Varcron

Pr claims
    Loldebite
    Death world

Now would be a good time to say I am town bartender.
    wooooooooooow HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did they tailor varcron to make it fit their narrative but we can't tell because no LW ?

BAHAHAHA

43. ISO #793

44. ISO #794

45. ISO #795

46. ISO #796

47. ISO #797

48. ISO #798

wooooooooooow HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did they tailor varcron to make it fit their narrative but we can't tell because no LW ?

BAHAHAHA
    There is no coach, and if there is the coach should come out.

With your narrative and there is tailor, death might be correct you are tailor.

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800

wait with ikar claiming drug dealer, then

deathworlds - invest
    ikarusdk - bar tender
    Loldebite - tailor
    Marshmallow Marshall - cit
    Mizery- cit
    powerofdeath - cit
    Varcron - chemist?
    Vittae - cit
    fucketh me in the ass