Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
I kind of already did. I could probably pull rants outside of the game that reflects my view on the subject but I did very clearly explain it here:

Here is where I opened that door:

This was me creating a way for a team mate to push against their lynch simply by poking me on the subject. It would have been an alignment indicator.
I also edged in that direction here:

Again creating an opportunity for someone to poke at the potential for a last second vote shift by expressing I was simply 'ok' with the lynch and that a counter wagon would be a positive thing for the town.

I believe the best traps are subtle. The ones that do not interrupt game flow and require attention grabbing gambits. You simply create people the opportunity to make decisions. In that situation it would have been a bad move for me to make an actual counter wagon but suggesting I was neutral on the lynch while pointing out why the reasoning for the lynch was bad and suggesting I wanted a counter train seemed like a good play. I hedged both statements mentioning how nobody touched on why the inconsistency was a scum tell in the slightest, pointing out the ATE reaction which nobody seemed to mention and mentioning how creating a counter train last minute would prevent people from weighing in to deal with questions after the fact.
To be blunt if I was scum I could have nailed a truckload of reasoning on why we should lynch Oliver to the wall for the town cred. Just so you can read me better here is a bit of my thoughts on the hard bus

Just with the players in the game I think Guillo was in that game and Yayap had a conversation with me quite a few years ago on how strongly I valued a deep wolf play.
Past that if you want to read me I generally work to discredit strong town voices to power wolf. In that same guide draft I quoted you could look at the "Seeding aligned indicators with town" and "Seeding distrust/ setting up lynches in advance" bits and ask yourself if I am doing either. Im playing some really basic low level mafia this game even if I am the only one pushing the mechanical crunch.
Claims he was setting a trap for scum to save Oli, his post had posts quoted from day1 that are missing in my quote