Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
@Yayap
Why you voting me????
Because you treat Guillo like an infallible god. You've done nothing but support everything he says and have gone out of your way to show how good he is and how he can't ever be wrong. If it wasn't for his friendly soldier claim that no one CC'ed, I'd probably be throwing him near the bottom of my list. The only thing that held me back from voting you is that apparently your meta is that you always look scummy - which just makes me want to lynch you early instead of a lylo situation with you still alive and it being a coin flip to read you. Your argument that either Guillo OR me is scum makes no sense and is usually an idea scum would love to take advantage of to get 2 mislynches for the price of one.

Yes Guillo and I have extremally different play styles, so different that he probably doesn't know what I'm actually doing - and if he does understand, then he is playing his part perfectly with a small exception of pushing too far on a certain situation. I believe Stealthbomber knows what I'm up to because he has been around long enough to have seen my past plays and the mafia discussions we've had around strategies.

Now I see Helz has joined the game...