Day 2 - Epidemic
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

Day 2 - Epidemic

https://img252.imageshack.us/img252/3100/news2s.png <- for people who can't view the video

After a long day of arguing, it was decided to execute Claw. 17 people surrounded him leaving him no place to escape. They then proceeded to stone him to death, leaving his body battered and bruised. 4 people then carried the body outside and dumped it with the other dead bodies. After searching his room, they found medication for a deadly virus that spread by contact with his blood. The 4 people that carried Claws body then looked at each other in fear knowing that they were infected.

The crowd then decided to call it a night and continue interrogations in the morning. While most returned to the hotel, some decided to visit the bar for a few shots. Knowing that it may be their last night alive. Little did they know that the threat within was far from over, the mafia still ran strong in this town and no-body was going home until every last one of the were brought to justice.

When the sun rose once again, beams of shinning light blazed through the windows. People fearing the worst raced out of bed and returned to the theater. Where it was discovered that 3 of the 4 body carriers perished throughout the night. A hazmat team were called to the hotel to deal with the bodies. When the news finally came, The FM Game Master shed a tear, Yayap had died. The fearless leader from FMs past had drawn his last breath, after doing some research, it was discovered that Yayap was running for Mayor in his home town. And everybody knew him to be a good Private Eye, he was also known as the Oracle in FM3, using his crystal ball to accurately find no less than 6 scum with only the day chat as a lead and help town as best he could. Who would replace him? And who can forget the fact that he was part of a hydroplane pit crew, helping out with refueling the boat between heats. Yayap was also known to be crafty with a gunsmiths gun, he may have taken up the trade of blacksmith to suite his own purposes.

Others that filled the temporary graveyard were Claw who was the Jester, MikeVipe and Monster.

Foreseeing his death, MikeVipe left a note for all to find in the morning:
    Quote Originally Posted by fm MikeVipe
    Probably should've seen that coming, Bodyguard defending HerrZynisch (on the off chance mafia thinks he really is a green wizard.)
    The Hazmat team thought he may have been Bodyguard/ Veteran/ Thief/ Student/ Purple Wizard

Monster on the other hand was found dead at the end of the corridor, it looked like he didn't even make it back to his room. The Hazmat team figured he may have been Sheriff/ Veteran/ GodFather/ Private Eye/ Consig

Once they heard the news, they decided they would take a vote to see if anyone would be executed today. Today is mandatory vote day, you may vote to skip day but everyone must have a vote by the end of the day. All votes must be in cyan.

TL;DR version:
    Claw was executed yesterday. He was Jester.
    Yayap was found dead by a virus. He was Mayor/ Private Eye/ Green Wizard/ Arsonist/ Blacksmith.
    MikeVipe was found dead by a virus. He was Bodyguard/ Veteran/ Thief/ Student/ Purple Wizard. Last will suggests Bodyguard.
    Monster was found dead by virus. He was Sheriff/ Veteran/ GodFather/ Private Eye/ Consig.
    Vote using Cyan, everyone must vote. You are allowed to vote skip day. 23 votes will hammer first person with that amount.

Day will end at this time.

*Special notes:*
    - PMs have been sent - Updated!
    Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; February 10th, 2012 at 05:28 PM.

2. ISO #2
    fm NorthStar

Re: Day 2 - Epidemic

-vote Narks
    -vote Ganondorf
    -vote Lysergic

3. ISO #3
    fm Auckmid

No mafia kill last night? Is anyone else getting that from the RP?

4. ISO #4
    fm McPwnage

no one died other than people claw killed

someone that voted claw was healed

consig is lurking somewhere

look for blocked players to find mafia

the person who voted claw yesterday and was healed should speak up too

5. ISO #5
    fm Narks

Sigh, well done Claw. I don't know if you even knew how ridiculous your lie ended up being, but kudos to you for that Jester win.

I'm hoping there's a mafia among the dead there. Someone asked all Town roles to put their role in their last will so we would know what you were and two roles did not do that. Perhaps Godfather/Consig was Monster? I hope, anyway. Losing the Veteran would be a blow.

And multiple people had arguments with Yayap yesterday and he also did not include a role in his will. Maybe we got lucky and nailed the Arsonist? Seems like that would be too much to hope for, but damn lucky if it actually happened. I guess we should err on the side of caution and assume the Arsonist is still in play.

I'm off to get a haircut now. I'll be back in 45 minutes or so.

6. ISO #6
    fm Fred

So only 3 people who voted for claw died and no one else? I wonder what happened

7. ISO #7
    fm NorthStar

We should take note that the mafia obviously knew Claw was not town, and therefore likely voted for him early. I am currently making a list that takes note of everyone who voted/unvoted Claw, and when. I will post it once I finish.

8. ISO #8
    fm Narks

Quote Originally Posted by fm NorthStar View Post
    -vote Narks
    -vote Ganondorf
    -vote Lysergic
    I expected this, to be honest. I was a proponent for Claw's lynching, but only because he lied.

Quote Originally Posted by fm McPwnage View Post
    no one died other than people claw killed

someone that voted claw was healed

look for blocked players to find mafia

the person who voted claw yesterday and was healed should speak up too
    4 people should have died due to grief, am I right (17 people)? This means that at least 2 were either healed or had night immunity. Does a heal block a Jester grief death? Does night immunity? Questions for the FAQ (don't have time to check now, will be back soon).

Whoever was role-blocked could very likely be mafia. Someone may have also been healed, or the Bodyguard could have protected HerrZynisch, but his target has night immunity?

9. ISO #9
    fm Echonian

The graveyard not revealing roles kind of sucks. Everyone, write wills with your role in it please.

10. ISO #10
    fm NorthStar

We should take note that the mafia obviously knew Claw was not mafia, and therefore likely voted for him early. I am currently making a list that takes note of everyone who voted/unvoted Claw, and when. I will post it once I finish.
    Apologies, worded my post incorrectly.

11. ISO #11
    fm Narks

*1 was either healed or had night immunity. Yayap, MikeVipe, and Monster make three. I guess host rounded down to 4 kills (from 17 voters).

12. ISO #12
    fm FalseTruth

We should take note that the mafia obviously knew Claw was not town, and therefore likely voted for him early. I am currently making a list that takes note of everyone who voted/unvoted Claw, and when. I will post it once I finish.
    I think the most important one of note there would be TheJackofSpades, who unvoted after Claw claimed Dark Thief Traitor, but before Claw said he was a jester (you can tell because of which post he quoted).

This could mean he realized what Claw was if he was mafia and knew Claw was lying, and got out while he still could.

Or it just means he didn't believe it and got scared.

13. ISO #13
    fm Zack

vote FalseTruth
    vote Narks
    vote Nick
    vote Luna
    vote Deathfire123
    vote TheJackofSpades
    vote Landstander
    vote Monster

Humrergug

14. ISO #14
    fm NorthStar

Quote Originally Posted by fm FalseTruth View Post
    I think the most important one of note there would be TheJackofSpades, who unvoted after Claw claimed Dark Thief Traitor, but before Claw said he was a jester (you can tell because of which post he quoted).

This could mean he realized what Claw was if he was mafia and knew Claw was lying, and got out while he still could.

Or it just means he didn't believe it and got scared.
    TheJackofSpades voted and unvoted Claw two separate times, which complicates the situation a bit.

15. ISO #15
    fm Zack

Whoever was Akira and Archangel say your roles please.

16. ISO #16
    fm Auckmid

What?

17. ISO #17
    fm NorthStar

Quote Originally Posted by fm Zack View Post
    vote FalseTruth
    vote Narks
    vote Nick
    vote Luna
    vote Deathfire123
    vote TheJackofSpades
    vote Landstander
    vote Monster

Humrergug
    BTW Monster died last night, I also was planning on voting for him immediately though. It seems there is a good chance that he was in fact scum.

18. ISO #18
    fm BlastYoBoots

I had talk to peoples and said I was target good for wizard proofing and so once pm from nighttime comes out mabye I have info for you new. Once night time pm after I help if can.

19. ISO #19
    fm Zack

Oh wait monster died. I would go with consig then. Yayap might have been the arsonist hence the no last will and his general scumminess.

20. ISO #20
    fm McPwnage

yayap said we would get a clue to a role if a power role was lurking and citizens would get modkilled/replaced. so the consig clue in the newspaper suggests that the consig is actually lurking and not talking a lot.

21. ISO #21
    fm Fred

Man I let myself get wrapped up in the thought suicidal was the jester so much that I didn't figure the obvious fact that claw was a jester. Did anyone investigate suicidal last night? I want to get down to the bottom of what he is

22. ISO #22
    fm Auckmid

Quote Originally Posted by fm FalseTruth View Post

Closer to the end of the day I began suspecting stronger and stronger Claw could be jester, when it was evident he would be lynched even without my vote I unvoted. I have difficulty suspecting others who may have done the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by mcpwnage
    yayap said we would get a clue to a role if a power role was lurking and citizens would get modkilled/replaced. so the consig clue in the newspaper suggests that the consig is actually lurking and not talking a lot.
    Wrong. The paper says it confirms the non-existence of a consig.

23. ISO #23
    fm Illidan

Yayap was town, thats my guess. I know what he was doing.

Today's lynch should be one of these people: Lysergic, Auckmid, Kromos, Luna, FalseTruth or Plato.

This is not random. I am not trolling. I was right about Claw yesterday so it would be advisable to listen to me today. No more foolish claims please, unless you really think it to be necessary.

On scumminess level I am going to first point my finger at...

-vote Lysergic

Lysergic, you are guilty for pushing the lynch on Claw long before it was clear that he lied about his claim and findings. You also copped out of his lynch at some point for not much of a reason, then proceeded to vote him again after his Mason Leader claim. You are an intelligent player, yet you completely disregarded the possibility of Jester even though you KNEW he might be one. You wifomed about the rules being mafia favored. You responded angrily to Yayap's trap (yes I know what he was doing and you fell for it). You knew whats up, you knew Claw was not mafia, you GUESSED HE WAS JESTER LIKE I DID. Then you tried to switch the lynch on to oops_ur_dead who was only guilty of being a gullible fool. You are scum Lysergic, whoever you are. Claw said he was actually FalseTruth so thats not who you are, and if it is who you are then you have some explaining to do. Because FalseTruth would not overlook the possibility of jester. Claw was obvious jester, to an observant player that is.

24. ISO #24
    fm Zack

Who was attacked or saved by the jester suicide last night?

25. ISO #25
    fm NorthStar

Quote Originally Posted by fm BlastYoBoots View Post
    I had talk to peoples and said I was target good for wizard proofing and so once pm from nighttime comes out mabye I have info for you new. Once night time pm after I help if can.
    For anyone that hasn't been able to notice, BlastYoBoots is faking having poor english skills. For what purpose is up to interpretation.

26. ISO #26
    fm NorthStar

Quote Originally Posted by fm Illidan View Post
    Yayap was town, thats my guess. I know what he was doing.

Today's lynch should be one of these people: Lysergic, Auckmid, Kromos, Luna, FalseTruth or Plato.

This is not random. I am not trolling. I was right about Claw yesterday so it would be advisable to listen to me today. No more foolish claims please, unless you really think it to be necessary.

On scumminess level I am going to first point my finger at...

-vote Lysergic

Lysergic, you are guilty for pushing the lynch on Claw long before it was clear that he lied about his claim and findings. You also copped out of his lynch at some point for not much of a reason, then proceeded to vote him again after his Mason Leader claim. You are an intelligent player, yet you completely disregarded the possibility of Jester even though you KNEW he might be one. You wifomed about the rules being mafia favored. You responded angrily to Yayap's trap (yes I know what he was doing and you fell for it). You knew whats up, you knew Claw was not mafia, you GUESSED HE WAS JESTER LIKE I DID. Then you tried to switch the lynch on to oops_ur_dead who was only guilty of being a gullible fool. You are scum Lysergic, whoever you are. Claw said he was actually FalseTruth so thats not who you are, and if it is who you are then you have some explaining to do. Because FalseTruth would not overlook the possibility of jester. Claw was obvious jester, to an observant player that is.
    Lysergic was the first person to vote for Claw, post #166 in fact. The next vote was from Narks and came on post #177. Again once I finish compiling when people voted/unvoted everything will be a bit clearer.

27. ISO #27
    fm Dimwit

Who was attacked or saved by the jester suicide last night?
    This we need to know, if nobody reveals, it is likely that someone with immunity survived.

On another note I fear that Yayap was town. The 1/5 chance that he was arsonist is slim, and according to the Game Master, the other roles he could have been as town are all strong roles that hurt to lose.

28. ISO #28
    fm Illidan

Lysergic was the first person to vote for Claw, post #166 in fact. The next vote was from Narks and came on post #177. Again once I finish compiling when people voted/unvoted everything will be a bit clearer.
    That only means that Lysergic noticed Claw's lie first and maybe even figured he was jester from the very beginning.

29. ISO #29
    fm McPwnage

ok well that doesn't make any sense since he was suppose to give us clues as to who he was. i suppose that means that if any invest comes forward they can't be mafia.

i dont trust illidan for this sentence:

I was right about Claw yesterday so it would be advisable to listen to me today. No more foolish claims please, unless you really think it to be necessary.
    he tells us he knew claw was jester, but still pushed for his lynch. hes in the exact same category as the person he's trying to lynch today and wants us to be compliant with him because he "guessed" right. i think he's mafia trying to push a lynch on him so the next day when we ask what about you? he'll say "i did same thing as lysergic and he turned out to be town so im clean now"

that's just my opinion. im not gonna push a lynch early until i know whats up.

30. ISO #30
    fm Echonian

Quote Originally Posted by fm Dimwit View Post
    This we need to know, if nobody reveals, it is likely that someone with immunity survived.
    Do you read the newspaper? Doctors saved someone. Derp.

31. ISO #31
    fm Rumpel

All useless or scum if not proven else.

-vote luna
    -vote plato
    -vote jackofspades
    -vote kromos
    -vote landstander
    -vote Procyon

32. ISO #32
    fm Dimwit

On another note, the day has just begun. The odds of someone revealing with information of value are high in my opinion.

I want to hear from our supposed green wizard, and in my opinion if he did not manage to prove his role, he will have my vote.

33. ISO #33
    fm Dimwit

Quote Originally Posted by fm Echonian View Post
    Do you read the newspaper? Doctors saved someone. Derp.
    Yes, but is it confirmed that 3 people died due to claw? Or could there be 4 virus victims and missing kills from other sources?

There are too many variables, and yes I did read the paper.

34. ISO #34
    fm Vornskr

Good day. The number that should be dead is too damn high. I'm glad that it's not that high. Where is that mafia kill?

35. ISO #35
    fm Rumpel

Why is Sucidialn00b still around? He clearly is a jester now. Also Oops has to die at night if nobody checked him up.

I suspect he was blackmailed as well like random defending someone who gets accused from a claimed sherriff to waste day 1 for town.

36. ISO #36
    fm Vornskr

For everyone who can't count, fm Vornskr was modkilled so I am his replacement. Just a FYI.

37. ISO #37
    fm Vornskr

Now you practically know my COM name....

38. ISO #38
    fm Illidan

i dont trust illidan for this sentence: snip

he tells us he knew claw was jester, but still pushed for his lynch. hes in the exact same category as the person he's trying to lynch today and wants us to be compliant with him because he "guessed" right. i think he's mafia trying to push a lynch on him so the next day when we ask what about you? he'll say "i did same thing as lysergic and he turned out to be town so im clean now"

that's just my opinion. im not gonna push a lynch early until i know whats up.
    This is not pushing a lynch early, this is a pressure vote. Though I am nearly positive Lysergic is scum. Does he need your defense? Is he on your team? If not, let him defend himself please. Because if you do it for him then what is left for him to say?

Also, I did not push for the lynch on Claw. If you notice my first post on day 1 I said Claw was jester from the getgo and voted people who I saw scumtells from. I never voted Claw, so this is a lie you were just caught on. Don't try to warp reality.

Close to the end of the day there was no avoiding the Claw lynch. Thats when I said the lynch was inevitable and we can't back down from it, I essentially tested people to see who would unvote. Those that did so after my explanation post about Claw are definitley suspect now. Yet there were people that caught my eye even before that, and I wish to turn everyone's attention to them first. Lysergic being the prime suspect atm in my eyes.

39. ISO #39
    fm Goremancer

Oh wait monster died. I would go with consig then. Yayap might have been the arsonist hence the no last will and his general scumminess.
    Would the Arsonist die? I thought he has 2 vests.

40. ISO #40
    fm McPwnage

yeah still dont trust you sorry man you seem too pushy. you knew claw was a jester so early because you saw that he was lying and that he wasn't on your team and you didnt blackmail him. he must be jester then you thought. you said those things to make sure that your mafia teammates wouldnt look suspicious, but after a night of conversing you found an idiot citizen who fit the bill for a perfect lynch. i just dont understand is all.

41. ISO #41
    fm Vornskr

Illidan, you are on my "very possibly scum" list. Prove to me that you are not scum with your writings and I will take what you say at face value.

42. ISO #42
    fm Deathfire123

Goddamnit Claw. I knew I shouldn't have voted for that faggot bastard. Too many manipulative people on Day two. I would like to hear from Oops_ur_mason, Suicidaln00b and HerrZynisch.

43. ISO #43
    fm Zane

I thought Claw's play was too obviously Jester to actually be Jester.

I think the mafia's votes were probably dispersed.

So I'm assuming McPwnage and Vornskr are replacements. Please read the Day 1 thread thank you.

Now, I call on Herr. What did you last night, if you are infact the Green Wizard.

I suspect Herr and Admiral, as this is an easy ploy to pull off.

44. ISO #44
    fm BlastYoBoots

Quote Originally Posted by fm Vornskr View Post
    Illidan, you are on my "very possibly scum" list. Prove to me that you are not scum with your writings and I will take what you say at face value.
    This makes nope sensers at all for nothing. Serious honest "prove that not scum with writings" heh, like english professor grading on opinion paper.

45. ISO #45
    fm Illidan

I see that I am immidiatley being discredited by two players. It is illogical to immediatley assume I am mafia, so your actions are fairly suspicious right now. Did I accuse your Godfather? Are you in a panic to defend him?

How can I prove I am not scum, huh Vornskr? Why don't I ask you the same question, how can you prove to me that you are not scum? I'm not claiming anything because it is foolish to claim early without justified cause.

I found scum by scumhunting, by analyzing posts. Would you like to wait for a sheriff to point at someone and lynch that? Twiddle your thumbs until another obvious Jester steps forward and makes everyone lynch him?

46. ISO #46
    fm Ganondorf

Vornskr didnt post shit on day 2 and neither did McPwnage. Both of them could be that consig lurkfag from the article but while McPwnage specifically points out that the consig is a lurkfag Vornskr rapidly increases his postcount with garbage posts.

Vote Vornskr

47. ISO #47
    fm Rumpel

Quote Originally Posted by fm Goremancer View Post
    Would the Arsonist die? I thought he has 2 vests.
    heard vests are stealable and maybe Miles ghost sk attacked him N1 or N2 or even the Mafia hit on him. Who knows... Or the Vest was American made instead a German fabricate.

Heckler&Koch-ftw

48. ISO #48
    fm Deathfire123

Quote Originally Posted by fm Ganondorf View Post
    Vornskr didnt post shit on day 2 and neither did McPwnage. Both of them could be that consig lurkfag from the article but while McPwnage specifically points out that the consig is a lurkfag Vornskr rapidly increases his postcount with garbage posts.

Vote Vornskr
    You look scummy and scummier.
    But you do have a great point, if the consigliere was a wise faggot, he would take the opportunity for a new modkill-replacement wave so he can blend in. I think we shouldn't risk it.

49. ISO #49
    fm Vornskr

I'm not lying about being modkilled. I can prove myself to be modkilled if need be. Tell me when you need the proof. Just don't vote cause something like that shows up then I post a lot. It's inconclusive.

50. ISO #50
    fm HerrZynisch

When Claw turned out to be a Jester I thought that provided us with less information than we'd hoped for, but it's still very interesting.

Oh and person I witched last night, please don't reveal yet. I would rather wait for the person you visited (and you know who you visited) to speak up if they were attacked or blocked or what not. I think proving my role (which I can never do 100%) might be of less importance than keeping a potential powerful Town PR a secret.

Thank you Akira for your protection, but I was not attacked and I do not expect to be.

I won't be around in this thread for a while because I'd prefer to spend this current time looking back on the whole Claw thing on day 1. Needless to say, finding out what happened to that Mafia kill is important, as is establishing whether or not we have any neutral killers other than Arsonists that have been stopped.